Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of Sorineth {OPEN} WC crossover
1 2 3 4 5 6
@matt42 You need to fill out the character form.
@matt42 You need to fill out the character form.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Canvas Hello! Can I please reserve Shineclan Deputy?
@Canvas Hello! Can I please reserve Shineclan Deputy?
@alexandraKK Hi! You're pinging the wrong person, @Lamenting is the one you should talk to, she's the owner of the thread.
@alexandraKK Hi! You're pinging the wrong person, @Lamenting is the one you should talk to, she's the owner of the thread.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
@Canvas Oops :P @Lamenting, can I please reserve Shineclan Deputy?
@Canvas Oops :P @Lamenting, can I please reserve Shineclan Deputy?
@Matt42 Xcuse me~ To join you'll have to fill out this form! [code][center] (Dragon pic/link. Screed stuff works to) Name: Gender: Clan: Past(not nessasary): Personality Rank: Likes: Dislikes:[/code] ( Delete everything in brackets ) @darkmicewars @canvas And also, just a random quick reminder. Slang and grammatical problems are acceptable in chat, but RP is semi lit and none of that should be there for the ease of the person to whom you are RPing with~
@Matt42
Xcuse me~ To join you'll have to fill out this form!
Code:
[center] (Dragon pic/link. Screed stuff works to) Name: Gender: Clan: Past(not nessasary): Personality Rank: Likes: Dislikes:
( Delete everything in brackets )
@darkmicewars
@canvas
And also, just a random quick reminder. Slang and grammatical problems are acceptable in chat, but RP is semi lit and none of that should be there for the ease of the person to whom you are RPing with~
@alexandrakk
Sure! Added! Please get it filled out before rollover or the reservation will be omitted~
@alexandrakk
Sure! Added! Please get it filled out before rollover or the reservation will be omitted~
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21393552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213936/21393552_350.png[/img] [/url] Gender: Female Clan: Shineclan Personality: Roc is a very positive and bright dragon but every aspect of her is calm. She's very easygoing about pretty much everything and anything troubling or negative she keeps in her head to save it from her clanmates. You'll never see her get angry or snap, which can sometimes be slightly worrying, especially to apprentices in big trouble. She takes a long time to make important decisions but she does that to ensure the best outcome she can achieve. Rank: Deputy Likes: Laying out in the sun, leisurely flying, watching the hatchlings play, hunting with her clanmates Dislikes: Arguments, hostilities, unnecessary battle [/center]

21393552_350.png

Clan: Shineclan
Personality: Roc is a very positive and bright dragon but every aspect of her is calm. She's very easygoing about pretty much everything and anything troubling or negative she keeps in her head to save it from her clanmates. You'll never see her get angry or snap, which can sometimes be slightly worrying, especially to apprentices in big trouble. She takes a long time to make important decisions but she does that to ensure the best outcome she can achieve.
Likes: Laying out in the sun, leisurely flying, watching the hatchlings play, hunting with her clanmates
Dislikes: Arguments, hostilities, unnecessary battle
@alexandraKK Not Lamenting, but you go to the dragon's page and press the Generate Code button. Then you copy/paste the part under "BB Code:"!
@alexandraKK Not Lamenting, but you go to the dragon's page and press the Generate Code button. Then you copy/paste the part under "BB Code:"!
@alexandrakk
My user is spelt lamenting, not lamented! A common mistake! Some people even have mistaken my name to be lament, or lamentations once~ It's accepted tho~ One more person to submit a proper app form and be accepted, then we can start! Thank ya for joining.
@alexandrakk
My user is spelt lamenting, not lamented! A common mistake! Some people even have mistaken my name to be lament, or lamentations once~ It's accepted tho~ One more person to submit a proper app form and be accepted, then we can start! Thank ya for joining.
@Lamenting Oops! Again :P @Canvas Thank you!
@Lamenting Oops! Again :P @Canvas Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6