Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hearthfire (warriors RP) Open
1 2 3 4 5
@adamented haha I meant to tag everyone tbh
@alexandraK @snarkymage @hotdoge @eggbeans
@adamented haha I meant to tag everyone tbh
@alexandraK @snarkymage @hotdoge @eggbeans
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@lilMama
Oh okay then, haha xD
@lilMama
Oh okay then, haha xD
tYhXjxd.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ADAM
he/she/they
FR +0
working on art shop!
@Adamented @lilMama

((@Adamented Sure! Whitebelly could've known him since he was an apprentice (since Whitebelly is double his age), and Oakwhisker can be one of the only cats Whitebelly attempts to suppress his crabbiness the littlest bit with :P))

Whitebelly watched his clanmates bustling around camp, preforming their afternoon duties, with a look of subtle dislike carved onto his face. He was sitting in a secluded part of camp, but being in so close proximity to so many cats resumed his itch to go to his lonesome in the forest. He watched the two she-cats Dragonpaw and Dewsong leave, slightly envious that they were going out and he was still in camp. He was about to get up and copy them when he saw Oakwhisker, the young warrior heading towards him. Whitebelly light-heartedly sighed, rolled onto his side and gave a mighty stretch. "Greetings, Oakwhisker," he mumbled lazily.

Snaketongue watched Northtail walk over to his perch and she smiled mischievously. He was quite a handsome tom.... She trotted over and sat in front of his perch like an apprentice trying too hard to impress. "Hiya, Northtail!" she purred, her fluffy tail wrapped around her paws.
@Adamented @lilMama

((@Adamented Sure! Whitebelly could've known him since he was an apprentice (since Whitebelly is double his age), and Oakwhisker can be one of the only cats Whitebelly attempts to suppress his crabbiness the littlest bit with :P))

Whitebelly watched his clanmates bustling around camp, preforming their afternoon duties, with a look of subtle dislike carved onto his face. He was sitting in a secluded part of camp, but being in so close proximity to so many cats resumed his itch to go to his lonesome in the forest. He watched the two she-cats Dragonpaw and Dewsong leave, slightly envious that they were going out and he was still in camp. He was about to get up and copy them when he saw Oakwhisker, the young warrior heading towards him. Whitebelly light-heartedly sighed, rolled onto his side and gave a mighty stretch. "Greetings, Oakwhisker," he mumbled lazily.

Snaketongue watched Northtail walk over to his perch and she smiled mischievously. He was quite a handsome tom.... She trotted over and sat in front of his perch like an apprentice trying too hard to impress. "Hiya, Northtail!" she purred, her fluffy tail wrapped around her paws.
@AlexandraKK @lilMama

Dragonpaw continued to follow Dewsong, while Oakwhisker sat beside Whitebelly back at camp, his ears perked up at his clanmate's greeting. "G-greetings, Whitebelly." He responded, dipping his head in a friendly and respectful acknowledgement. "What have you p-planned today? I was hoping p-perhaps you'd like t-to go on a hunt." He suggested, tilting his head slightly and wrapping his tail gently over his paws.
@AlexandraKK @lilMama

Dragonpaw continued to follow Dewsong, while Oakwhisker sat beside Whitebelly back at camp, his ears perked up at his clanmate's greeting. "G-greetings, Whitebelly." He responded, dipping his head in a friendly and respectful acknowledgement. "What have you p-planned today? I was hoping p-perhaps you'd like t-to go on a hunt." He suggested, tilting his head slightly and wrapping his tail gently over his paws.
he/she/they
FR +0
working on art shop!
Dewsong continued out of camp, her tail held high as she marched on, keeping her ears pointed forward. She followed the river for a ways until she came upon the boundaries of the territory, and then completely leapt over them like they were nothing.

Northtail raised a brow and glanced down at snake tongue, sighing and inflating his chest with a deeper breath, his shoulders relaxing "hello, snaketongue...how are you doing ?" He sighed, hoping whatever she had in her head wasn't a waste of his time. He did t mean to ever be rude, but the overly flirtatious cat seemed to have her head in the wrong places sometimes.
@Adamented @alexandrakk
Dewsong continued out of camp, her tail held high as she marched on, keeping her ears pointed forward. She followed the river for a ways until she came upon the boundaries of the territory, and then completely leapt over them like they were nothing.

Northtail raised a brow and glanced down at snake tongue, sighing and inflating his chest with a deeper breath, his shoulders relaxing "hello, snaketongue...how are you doing ?" He sighed, hoping whatever she had in her head wasn't a waste of his time. He did t mean to ever be rude, but the overly flirtatious cat seemed to have her head in the wrong places sometimes.
@Adamented @alexandrakk
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@Adamented @lilMama

Whitebelly lay silent for a moment before nodding in the direction of Oakwhisker. "Sure. Any longer in this camp and I'll go crazy," he said. He put his rump in the air, dipped his back and stretched his arms all at once to prepare himself for another hunt. He took his time with his early morning one but in turn tired out his muscles. He'd only catch two this next hunt, he didn't want to overstock the prey pile.

"Where are we headed?" Whitebelly asked Oakwhisker. He'll let the young warrior pick the location this time.

Snaketongue smiled up at Northtail. "I'm doing quite well, thank you! And how are you this beautiful afternoon?" she purred. She remained completely oblivious to Northtail's exasperated tone.
@Adamented @lilMama

Whitebelly lay silent for a moment before nodding in the direction of Oakwhisker. "Sure. Any longer in this camp and I'll go crazy," he said. He put his rump in the air, dipped his back and stretched his arms all at once to prepare himself for another hunt. He took his time with his early morning one but in turn tired out his muscles. He'd only catch two this next hunt, he didn't want to overstock the prey pile.

"Where are we headed?" Whitebelly asked Oakwhisker. He'll let the young warrior pick the location this time.

Snaketongue smiled up at Northtail. "I'm doing quite well, thank you! And how are you this beautiful afternoon?" she purred. She remained completely oblivious to Northtail's exasperated tone.
@lilMama
Dragonpaw watched carefully from a little distance, making sure to stay down wind, surprised to see Dewsong leap over the clan boundaries. She dashed a short way and lept at the nearest tree, digging in her claws and fighting her way up onto a low branch, keeping herself low while she crawled along, waiting for Dewsong to get ahead a bit again before jumping down from the tree into territory that wasn't marked by her clan. She caught Dewsong's scent again on the wind, and followed it- this time more closely, she didn't want to get lost in outside territory, especially when she hadn't yet learned to track stale scents.

@AlexandraKK
Oakwhisker stood, pondering for a moment. "How about... The Maple G-Grove? There'll b-be squirrels about there." He suggested, looking over to Whitebelly for confirmation.
@lilMama
Dragonpaw watched carefully from a little distance, making sure to stay down wind, surprised to see Dewsong leap over the clan boundaries. She dashed a short way and lept at the nearest tree, digging in her claws and fighting her way up onto a low branch, keeping herself low while she crawled along, waiting for Dewsong to get ahead a bit again before jumping down from the tree into territory that wasn't marked by her clan. She caught Dewsong's scent again on the wind, and followed it- this time more closely, she didn't want to get lost in outside territory, especially when she hadn't yet learned to track stale scents.

@AlexandraKK
Oakwhisker stood, pondering for a moment. "How about... The Maple G-Grove? There'll b-be squirrels about there." He suggested, looking over to Whitebelly for confirmation.
he/she/they
FR +0
working on art shop!
@Adamented @lilMama

Whitebelly nodded. "Good choice." Without another word he trotted out of camp towards their location, not looking to see if Oakwhisker followed him. He was lost in his thoughts, thinking about different hunting tactics and trying to come up with new ones. It was kind of like a hobby for Whitebelly, thinking of new and innovative ways to catch his prey. It certainly passed the empty times of the day. Also, he enjoyed teaching Oakwhisker new hunting tricks like he did when Oakwhisker was an apprentice. Young warriors still had plenty to learn.

((Is the whole training thing alright with you, @Adamented?))
@Adamented @lilMama

Whitebelly nodded. "Good choice." Without another word he trotted out of camp towards their location, not looking to see if Oakwhisker followed him. He was lost in his thoughts, thinking about different hunting tactics and trying to come up with new ones. It was kind of like a hobby for Whitebelly, thinking of new and innovative ways to catch his prey. It certainly passed the empty times of the day. Also, he enjoyed teaching Oakwhisker new hunting tricks like he did when Oakwhisker was an apprentice. Young warriors still had plenty to learn.

((Is the whole training thing alright with you, @Adamented?))
Fawnpaw was busy. Not with her daily routine; but with a curious herb she had found stored within the belly of the Medicine den. With her mentor nowhere in sight, the small cat found herself entranced by the smell, the look, the feel of the strange herb. It was probably no more than a piece of chamomile but as a new apprentice she was well unaware of Nature's plentiful herbs.

I hope this is okay for a starter? @Adamented @lilMama @AlexandraKK
Fawnpaw was busy. Not with her daily routine; but with a curious herb she had found stored within the belly of the Medicine den. With her mentor nowhere in sight, the small cat found herself entranced by the smell, the look, the feel of the strange herb. It was probably no more than a piece of chamomile but as a new apprentice she was well unaware of Nature's plentiful herbs.

I hope this is okay for a starter? @Adamented @lilMama @AlexandraKK
e26f4f07bebb5832e0d6442d1d107c2b7e852bf5.gif

milo · they/them

8b0bcf35da412a53695bd9d3bcdcb6d0b7f6e340.gif
((@Eggbeans I see no problem with it :P My Whitebelly will be there soon, so you medicine cats will have someone to interact with :D @Adamented))
((@Eggbeans I see no problem with it :P My Whitebelly will be there soon, so you medicine cats will have someone to interact with :D @Adamented))
1 2 3 4 5