Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hearthfire (warriors RP) Open
1 2 3 4 5
@lilMama

Mk let me see what I can make n.n
@lilMama

Mk let me see what I can make n.n
OvJsD6v.pngje67dzK.giffQJRdDa.pnglmBVOQT.gif
@lightfang Alright! ^-^
@lightfang Alright! ^-^
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
[center] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/70/92/e470922916cd9a33ea788e030a953dc5.jpg[/img] [color=#9966FF][b]Username:[/b] Adamented[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Name:[/b] OakWhisker (named for his dark fur)[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Gender[/b]: Tom (male)[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Age[/b]: 14moons[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Rank:[/b] Warrior[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Desired Rank:[/b] He's perfectly content being a Warrior[/color] [color=#9966FF]Mother: ForestSong (deceased)[/color] [color=#9966FF]Father: ???(deceased)[/color] [color=#9966FF]Crush: N/A[/color] [color=#9966FF]Mate: N/A[/color] [color=#9966FF]Kits: Nope[/color] [color=#9966FF]Kin: His younger sister is Dragonpaw[/color] [color=#9966FF]Personality: Quiet, clever, careful, loyal, a good listener, openminded, has a slight stutter. He's very quiet and doesn't tend to say much, what he does say is usually very clever and measured. He makes up for his silence by being a great listener and having an open mind so that his judgement is fair. He's loyal to clan law and will provide advice to those who need it best he can. He doesn't like socializing much vocally because of his slight stutter, which causes him to sometimes fumble words or statements.[/color] [color=#9966FF]Other:[/color] [/center] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/lgYQrVG.jpg[/img] [color=#9966FF][b]Username:[/b] Adamented[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Name:[/b] Dragonpaw[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Gender[/b]: she-cat (female)[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Age[/b]: 7 moons[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Desired Rank:[/b] She hopes to eventually become Deputy[/color] [color=#9966FF]Mother: ForestSong (deceased)[/color] [color=#9966FF]Father: TidalFoot (deceased)[/color] [color=#9966FF]Crush: None yet[/color] [color=#9966FF]Mate: Nope[/color] [color=#9966FF]Kits: Nope[/color] [color=#9966FF]Kin: Her older brother is OakWhisker[/color] [color=#9966FF]Personality: Ambitious, driven, stubborn, loyal, determined, short tempered, caring, bold. She's ambitious and driven to succeed, she works hard to improve herself and she is good at leading others. She always tries to do what's right, but she can be stubborn and hard to persuade. She'll always be loyal to her friends, family, and clan, the warrior code is her law and her loyalty is to it, though she'll compromise if it is necessary for fairness. She's determined and bold, she cant be stopped or slowed, and though she's not very subtle or stealthy, she is strong and relentless. She's caring, and her heart is to her family and her friends first, though she'll always put her loyalty before her sympathy for those she isn't particularly good friends with, and her temper can be rather short.[/color] [color=#9966FF]Other:[/color] [/center] [center] [img]http://www.tabbysplace.org/felis-catus/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/090916-dean-13-300x242.jpg[/img] [color=#9966FF][b]Username:[/b] Adamented[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Name:[/b] FrostedLeaf[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Gender[/b]: She-cat (female)[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Age[/b]: 20 moons[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Rank:[/b] Medicine Cat[/color] [color=#9966FF][b]Desired Rank:[/b] Medicine Cat[/color] [color=#9966FF]Mother: ???(deceased)[/color] [color=#9966FF]Father: ???(deceased)[/color] [color=#9966FF]Crush: Nope[/color] [color=#9966FF]Mate: Nope[/color] [color=#9966FF]Kits: Nope[/color] [color=#9966FF]Kin: ???[/color] [color=#9966FF]Personality: Warm hearted, welcoming, not easily irritated, motherly, accepting, forgiving, anxious, fainthearted. She is very warm and welcoming, no matter the background or history of a cat she treats them fairly. It's very hard to irritate her, and when you do eventually irritate her she more or less goes into a gloomy state. She's quite a den mom to all those close to her, and she loves to observe and play with the kits, she's very fainthearted and finds trouble dealing with violence, though she finds a peaceful state in caring and healing the injured, their wounds don't bother her. She can also be very anxious, especially around strangers who are either intimidating or unpredictable, fearing that they might be violent. Despite what you might think, she actually gets along well with both quiet and outgoing personalities, as sociable cats outward personalities don't intimidate her.[/color] [color=#9966FF]Other:[/color] [/center] Pssst. You forgot "Medicine Apprentice".
e470922916cd9a33ea788e030a953dc5.jpg

Username: Adamented
Name: OakWhisker (named for his dark fur)
Desired Rank: He's perfectly content being a Warrior

Mother: ForestSong (deceased)
Father: ???(deceased)
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: Nope
Kin: His younger sister is Dragonpaw

Personality: Quiet, clever, careful, loyal, a good listener, openminded, has a slight stutter.
He's very quiet and doesn't tend to say much, what he does say is usually very clever and measured. He makes up for his silence by being a great listener and having an open mind so that his judgement is fair. He's loyal to clan law and will provide advice to those who need it best he can. He doesn't like socializing much vocally because of his slight stutter, which causes him to sometimes fumble words or statements.

Other:

lgYQrVG.jpg

Name: Dragonpaw
Desired Rank: She hopes to eventually become Deputy

Mother: ForestSong (deceased)
Father: TidalFoot (deceased)
Crush: None yet
Mate: Nope
Kin: Her older brother is OakWhisker

Personality: Ambitious, driven, stubborn, loyal, determined, short tempered, caring, bold.
She's ambitious and driven to succeed, she works hard to improve herself and she is good at leading others. She always tries to do what's right, but she can be stubborn and hard to persuade. She'll always be loyal to her friends, family, and clan, the warrior code is her law and her loyalty is to it, though she'll compromise if it is necessary for fairness. She's determined and bold, she cant be stopped or slowed, and though she's not very subtle or stealthy, she is strong and relentless. She's caring, and her heart is to her family and her friends first, though she'll always put her loyalty before her sympathy for those she isn't particularly good friends with, and her temper can be rather short.

Other:
090916-dean-13-300x242.jpg

Name: FrostedLeaf
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat

Mother: ???(deceased)
Father: ???(deceased)
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nope
Kin: ???

Personality: Warm hearted, welcoming, not easily irritated, motherly, accepting, forgiving, anxious, fainthearted.
She is very warm and welcoming, no matter the background or history of a cat she treats them fairly. It's very hard to irritate her, and when you do eventually irritate her she more or less goes into a gloomy state. She's quite a den mom to all those close to her, and she loves to observe and play with the kits, she's very fainthearted and finds trouble dealing with violence, though she finds a peaceful state in caring and healing the injured, their wounds don't bother her. She can also be very anxious, especially around strangers who are either intimidating or unpredictable, fearing that they might be violent. Despite what you might think, she actually gets along well with both quiet and outgoing personalities, as sociable cats outward personalities don't intimidate her.

Other:

Pssst. You forgot "Medicine Apprentice".
tYhXjxd.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ADAM
he/she/they
FR +0
working on art shop!
@adamented accepted ^-^ and the med cat's apprentice is going to be listed with the medcat in rank uvu welcome btw
@adamented accepted ^-^ and the med cat's apprentice is going to be listed with the medcat in rank uvu welcome btw
@lilMama alright, thank you! Hit me up with a ping in the case of a. you find a medicine apprentice (I've actually learned all the medicine cat stuff for an advanced rp on another site, so I'd like to make sure they'll be open to actually learning like I did) or b. we've got enough people to start roleplaying.
@lilMama alright, thank you! Hit me up with a ping in the case of a. you find a medicine apprentice (I've actually learned all the medicine cat stuff for an advanced rp on another site, so I'd like to make sure they'll be open to actually learning like I did) or b. we've got enough people to start roleplaying.
he/she/they
FR +0
working on art shop!
@adamented will do! probably going to wait on one or two more people to join before we get started ^-^
@adamented will do! probably going to wait on one or two more people to join before we get started ^-^
Cool, I'll be waiting <3
Cool, I'll be waiting <3
he/she/they
FR +0
working on art shop!
Cool, I'll be waiting <3
Cool, I'll be waiting <3
he/she/they
FR +0
working on art shop!
[center] [img]http://www.thecatsbreeds.net/gallery/burmilla-cat/burmilla_cat_1.jpg[/img] [color=#9966FF][b]Username:[b][/color] Eggbeans [color=#9966FF][b]Name:[/b][/color] Fawnpaw [color=#9966FF][b]Gender[/b]:[/color] She-cat [color=#9966FF][b]Age[/b]:[/color] 7 moons [color=#9966FF][b]Rank:[/b][/color] Medicine cat apprentice [color=#9966FF][b]Desired Rank:[/b][/color] Medicine cat apprentice [color=#9966FF]Mother:[/color] ??? [color=#9966FF]Father:[/color] ??? [color=#9966FF]Crush:[/color] N/A [color=#9966FF]Mate:[/color] N/A [color=#9966FF]Kits:[/color] N/A [color=#9966FF]Kin:[/color] ??? [color=#9966FF]Personality:[/color] Much like the animal she is named after, Fawnpaw is shy and docile, but full of curiosity. Her inquisitive nature is what makes her a good apprentice - she is always out to discover new alternatives or new things. As a fairly new apprentice she is still nervous in her field, but shows a decent degree of understanding. Her attitiude towards other clan members is earned easily enough, however if you break her trust it takes ages to earn it back. Strangers are a different matter - Fawnpaw is extremely wary of outsiders, as one should be, and normally avoids wandering near the clan borders without the presence of another cat. [color=#9966FF]Other:[/color] I am willing to learn @adamented ! It has been some time since I read the books, so learning as I go would help get me back in the groove :^)[/center]
burmilla_cat_1.jpg

Username: Eggbeans
Name: Fawnpaw
Desired Rank: Medicine cat apprentice

Mother: ???
Father: ???
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Kin: ???

Personality: Much like the animal she is named after, Fawnpaw is shy and docile, but full of curiosity. Her inquisitive nature is what makes her a good apprentice - she is always out to discover new alternatives or new things. As a fairly new apprentice she is still nervous in her field, but shows a decent degree of understanding. Her attitiude towards other clan members is earned easily enough, however if you break her trust it takes ages to earn it back. Strangers are a different matter - Fawnpaw is extremely wary of outsiders, as one should be, and normally avoids wandering near the clan borders without the presence of another cat.
Other: I am willing to learn @adamented ! It has been some time since I read the books, so learning as I go would help get me back in the groove :^)
e26f4f07bebb5832e0d6442d1d107c2b7e852bf5.gif

milo · they/them

8b0bcf35da412a53695bd9d3bcdcb6d0b7f6e340.gif
@eggbeans accepted- although we do ask that each member has 2 characters so we can keep a managable number of members and decent amount of characters (If you have trouble rping two characters though thats ok too ^0^)
@eggbeans accepted- although we do ask that each member has 2 characters so we can keep a managable number of members and decent amount of characters (If you have trouble rping two characters though thats ok too ^0^)
1 2 3 4 5