Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire and FR Roleplay [IC]
1 2 3 4 5
@Amaranth41 @Redamancy @Radioactivepup @AnonEclipse @Hotpocketguru

"Pumpkinseed?" A voice replies, almost perfectly mimicking Temeraire's voice. "I don't think we have any Pumpkinseed?" A second voice, again copying Temeraire, but the pitch is different, almost female. "Sorry. We don't." A third, it trembles slightly, nervously copying the imperial's voice. "We'll try to have some for you next time." The first voice again, and then the three of them giggle.

The fae flits back in the room, and looks up to the corner where the three nocturnes hide. "Eryl, Kallah, Zyvell, quit pestering our guests." She berates them, turning back to the group. "The council has gathered." She tells them before calling to the other dragons in the chamber. "Zeratul, Apollo, Artemis, there is a council meeting." Then again she turns to Ereth and his clanmates. "Follow me please." She flies off, heading down one of the tunnels, the three Wildclaws, the one in the golden armor and the animal dressed siblings fall in with the rest of the group. The dark Wildclaw walks beside the fluttering pink-winged fae while the siblings walk beside the rest of them simultaneously giving a respectful nod to the group.

"Pumpkinseed?" A voice replies, almost perfectly mimicking Temeraire's voice. "I don't think we have any Pumpkinseed?" A second voice, again copying Temeraire, but the pitch is different, almost female. "Sorry. We don't." A third, it trembles slightly, nervously copying the imperial's voice. "We'll try to have some for you next time." The first voice again, and then the three of them giggle.

The fae flits back in the room, and looks up to the corner where the three nocturnes hide. "Eryl, Kallah, Zyvell, quit pestering our guests." She berates them, turning back to the group. "The council has gathered." She tells them before calling to the other dragons in the chamber. "Zeratul, Apollo, Artemis, there is a council meeting." Then again she turns to Ereth and his clanmates. "Follow me please." She flies off, heading down one of the tunnels, the three Wildclaws, the one in the golden armor and the animal dressed siblings fall in with the rest of the group. The dark Wildclaw walks beside the fluttering pink-winged fae while the siblings walk beside the rest of them simultaneously giving a respectful nod to the group.

dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Lopai @hotpocketguru @RadioactivePup @Redamancy @AnonEclipse

Ereth stifled giggles at the mimicry of the Nocturnes, but did his best to regain his serious composure when the Fae came back into the room. He took a deep breath as she scolded the Nocturnes, and finally released it as she turned t go down the tunnel. He followed behind the golden-armoured Wildclaw, with Nova and the rest of his party behind him. The ivory Fae flitted down the dark tunnel, and hoped it would lighten up soon. Obviously, these dragons didn't have any issues with shadows, but Ereth was not a fan. Stormcatcher's lands often had unpredictable lighting, but never the pitch darkness that he was in now. He slowed to see if he could perch on Nova's shoulder, but he ended up slamming into her wing.

"Oof!" The Guardian exclaimed. "Ereth! What are you doing?"

"Was trying to see if I could land on you." He replied, dropping his shoulders drooping slightly.

"Well, my shoulder is here, that was my wing." Nova laughed. Ereth laughed with her and dropped onto Nova's golden shoulder.
@Lopai @hotpocketguru @RadioactivePup @Redamancy @AnonEclipse

Ereth stifled giggles at the mimicry of the Nocturnes, but did his best to regain his serious composure when the Fae came back into the room. He took a deep breath as she scolded the Nocturnes, and finally released it as she turned t go down the tunnel. He followed behind the golden-armoured Wildclaw, with Nova and the rest of his party behind him. The ivory Fae flitted down the dark tunnel, and hoped it would lighten up soon. Obviously, these dragons didn't have any issues with shadows, but Ereth was not a fan. Stormcatcher's lands often had unpredictable lighting, but never the pitch darkness that he was in now. He slowed to see if he could perch on Nova's shoulder, but he ended up slamming into her wing.

"Oof!" The Guardian exclaimed. "Ereth! What are you doing?"

"Was trying to see if I could land on you." He replied, dropping his shoulders drooping slightly.

"Well, my shoulder is here, that was my wing." Nova laughed. Ereth laughed with her and dropped onto Nova's golden shoulder.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png

Apollo chuckles as Zeratul and the fae, who has yet to give her name, continue on down the corridor. He moves sideways slightly, touching the guardian with the very tip of his wing to draw her attention. "Everyone takes a while to get used to it." He says, gesturing to a glass globe hanging from the tall ceiling, flickering with internal light. "There are times when the Light-Orbs run out of magic-" "-then it gets really dark, nearly impossible to see your own talons." Artemis finishes, moving up beside her brother. "Looks like there's a couple that need to refreshed." Then the tunnel slowly opens up, revealing a rounded, circular room with a high-vaulted ceiling. In the middle of the ceiling there appears to be a circular hole, about half as big as the room itself, going high up into the rock. At the very top is a stained glass window, and on it, an insignia that looks like those of fire and shadow combined together, causing a spot light in the middle of the room. Around it are arranged multiple rock ledges and above each ledge is a Light-Orb, each one highlighting the form of a dragon, though a many spots appear to be vacant.

Zeratul, crosses the floor, leaping up to take is place beside a beautiful black mirror, glancing to a dragon on her other side that could be his sister. The twins, Apollo and Artemis, take their places beside each other in a series of five empty spots, while the fae lands on the other side of the room, glaring at the other fae, a male with blue wings, that sits across from her, near Apollo and Artemis, beside a heavily armored guardian.

The black mirror stands, head raised proudly, silken purple wings and fins fluttering at the ends of beautiful gold jewelry twisting like brambles around her form. Over that she wears elegant golden silks that hang from her form like beautiful curtains, shrouding her face, and draping from her violet wings. Her eyes stare piercingly from behind the veil, shadowy tendrils dancing backwards from her fiery eyes, and snaking around her likes like violet bones. Her claws glow orange and flicker with fire while gold jewelry and beautiful hangimg citrines sit everywhere that her body seems bare of ornament. An emblem that matches the one on the floor blazes in front of her forehead as she addresses the group. "I am Krerakavraeraktlivaar, Matriarch of Clan Flameshroud. And you?"

((Wow, that got long...))

Apollo chuckles as Zeratul and the fae, who has yet to give her name, continue on down the corridor. He moves sideways slightly, touching the guardian with the very tip of his wing to draw her attention. "Everyone takes a while to get used to it." He says, gesturing to a glass globe hanging from the tall ceiling, flickering with internal light. "There are times when the Light-Orbs run out of magic-" "-then it gets really dark, nearly impossible to see your own talons." Artemis finishes, moving up beside her brother. "Looks like there's a couple that need to refreshed." Then the tunnel slowly opens up, revealing a rounded, circular room with a high-vaulted ceiling. In the middle of the ceiling there appears to be a circular hole, about half as big as the room itself, going high up into the rock. At the very top is a stained glass window, and on it, an insignia that looks like those of fire and shadow combined together, causing a spot light in the middle of the room. Around it are arranged multiple rock ledges and above each ledge is a Light-Orb, each one highlighting the form of a dragon, though a many spots appear to be vacant.

Zeratul, crosses the floor, leaping up to take is place beside a beautiful black mirror, glancing to a dragon on her other side that could be his sister. The twins, Apollo and Artemis, take their places beside each other in a series of five empty spots, while the fae lands on the other side of the room, glaring at the other fae, a male with blue wings, that sits across from her, near Apollo and Artemis, beside a heavily armored guardian.

The black mirror stands, head raised proudly, silken purple wings and fins fluttering at the ends of beautiful gold jewelry twisting like brambles around her form. Over that she wears elegant golden silks that hang from her form like beautiful curtains, shrouding her face, and draping from her violet wings. Her eyes stare piercingly from behind the veil, shadowy tendrils dancing backwards from her fiery eyes, and snaking around her likes like violet bones. Her claws glow orange and flicker with fire while gold jewelry and beautiful hangimg citrines sit everywhere that her body seems bare of ornament. An emblem that matches the one on the floor blazes in front of her forehead as she addresses the group. "I am Krerakavraeraktlivaar, Matriarch of Clan Flameshroud. And you?"

((Wow, that got long...))
@Amaranth41 @Lopai @Radioactivepup @AnonEclipse @Hotpocketguru
please stop tagging me, thank you
i dropped out
@Amaranth41 @Lopai @Radioactivepup @AnonEclipse @Hotpocketguru
please stop tagging me, thank you
i dropped out
@Amaranth41 @RadioactivePup @Lopai @Hotpocketguru

"My dad believes that he has to keep every scrap of research safe in case somehow it can unravel the mystery for them." Redtail explained. "And yes, my dad does tend to overreact when it comes to his work." He agreed. Redtail looked over in the direction of his father and frowned. "There is something he didn't say. I over heard him and mom talking about one of the dragons who experienced a hallucination coming to the sky kingdom so they could ask them a few questions." He said. He looked a bit worried as he added "My parents aren't the type to keep secrets from me. I think they're worried about this dragon somehow spreading the ooze even if it didn't touch the visiting dragon."

Mirage took one of the drinks and had a sip of it. While it was very good lemonade Mirage wasn't very fond of lemonade just by itself. She liked a lemonade-tea mix much more than either of them by themselves.

Mirage listened to Redtail talk, or at least she tried to but his cute face was distracting. Mirage felt a twinge of worry about a dragon who might be infected coming here but said while making a note in his mind that he was even cuter when worried "Maybe we should visit this dragon they talked about ourselves?" Mirage didn't want to actually do it but if she did than that would mean Redtail would be there too. Redtail didn't even take a second to think about it before shaking his head and saying "No, there's nothing we could ask that would help at all." Mirage heart sunk a little but then Redtail looked over at them with a glint in his eye and a slight grin. "We should go to Jade Mountain Academy and help. We can't help them research at all here and theres plenty of other dragons to help out the refugees." He suggested.

"My dad believes that he has to keep every scrap of research safe in case somehow it can unravel the mystery for them." Redtail explained. "And yes, my dad does tend to overreact when it comes to his work." He agreed. Redtail looked over in the direction of his father and frowned. "There is something he didn't say. I over heard him and mom talking about one of the dragons who experienced a hallucination coming to the sky kingdom so they could ask them a few questions." He said. He looked a bit worried as he added "My parents aren't the type to keep secrets from me. I think they're worried about this dragon somehow spreading the ooze even if it didn't touch the visiting dragon."

Mirage took one of the drinks and had a sip of it. While it was very good lemonade Mirage wasn't very fond of lemonade just by itself. She liked a lemonade-tea mix much more than either of them by themselves.

Mirage listened to Redtail talk, or at least she tried to but his cute face was distracting. Mirage felt a twinge of worry about a dragon who might be infected coming here but said while making a note in his mind that he was even cuter when worried "Maybe we should visit this dragon they talked about ourselves?" Mirage didn't want to actually do it but if she did than that would mean Redtail would be there too. Redtail didn't even take a second to think about it before shaking his head and saying "No, there's nothing we could ask that would help at all." Mirage heart sunk a little but then Redtail looked over at them with a glint in his eye and a slight grin. "We should go to Jade Mountain Academy and help. We can't help them research at all here and theres plenty of other dragons to help out the refugees." He suggested.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse @Lopai @RadioactivePup @hotpocketguru

"I think that sounds like a great idea!" Ivory concurred. She set the glass down on the side table next to her and glanced over where Jasper had disappeared. "I don't know about you, but I would like to get some samples of that ooze to do a couple of tests on. And it would be nice to check up on my brothers, too." She shifted her talons and glanced back at the hallway again, a little nervous as to whether or not Jasper was going to come around the corner. "So, when are we going to leave?"

The group of five dragons stepped out of the tunnel and fanned out at the base of the wall where the council was gathering. Ereth lifted off Nova's shoulder and hovered in the air next to her as Seregroval, Temeraire and Bivittas filed into the room and fanned out in a nice line.

"I am Nova, leader of my clan." Nova replied to the Mirror's greeting. Continuing, she motioned to Ereth. "This is Ereth, my second-in-command," then to the rest of the dragons from her clan, "and these are my own council of sorts, Seregroval, Temeraire and Bivittas. Thank you for meeting with us, Krerakavraeraktlivaar." My Stormcatcher, how does she remember that name? Ereth marveled as Nova thanked the leader.
@AnonEclipse @Lopai @RadioactivePup @hotpocketguru

"I think that sounds like a great idea!" Ivory concurred. She set the glass down on the side table next to her and glanced over where Jasper had disappeared. "I don't know about you, but I would like to get some samples of that ooze to do a couple of tests on. And it would be nice to check up on my brothers, too." She shifted her talons and glanced back at the hallway again, a little nervous as to whether or not Jasper was going to come around the corner. "So, when are we going to leave?"

The group of five dragons stepped out of the tunnel and fanned out at the base of the wall where the council was gathering. Ereth lifted off Nova's shoulder and hovered in the air next to her as Seregroval, Temeraire and Bivittas filed into the room and fanned out in a nice line.

"I am Nova, leader of my clan." Nova replied to the Mirror's greeting. Continuing, she motioned to Ereth. "This is Ereth, my second-in-command," then to the rest of the dragons from her clan, "and these are my own council of sorts, Seregroval, Temeraire and Bivittas. Thank you for meeting with us, Krerakavraeraktlivaar." My Stormcatcher, how does she remember that name? Ereth marveled as Nova thanked the leader.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 @Radioactivepup @AnonEclipse @Hotpocketguru
(Sorry for all the names you have to remember :3)

Kreraka nods. "A pleasure to meet you and your allies Nova." She replies, her voice is rich and smooth, with shiny of some strange, exotic accent, then as if almost reading Ereth's mind. "And most simply call me Kreraka." She smiles softly before nodding to Apollo and Artemis, gesturing for them to speak. "Apollo" he bows slightly. "And this is my sister-" "Artemis, we are in charge of training and-" "organizing hunting patrols." The two of them finish each other's sentences for them before simultaneously nodding for the next dragon to introduce themselves. "Uh..Kaarun." Says the blue winged fae, metallic constructs around his legs activating, causing him to sort of hover in mid-air. He glances around nervously. "And I'm pretty sure I'm only here because everyone thinks I'm smart." He then goes on to mumble, not really realizing that he's actually speaking aloud. "That was stupid, now they'll think I'm super vain...I'm so bad at this." The guardian next to him smiles, patting him as comfortingly as she can with out swatting him out of the air. Her ribcage appears to be made of metal with fire that flickers out from large vents, metal constructs supporting her limp wings and allowing her to spread them slightly as she nods her ash coated snout. "Hephaesta, blacksmith, I organize construction and lair expansion." Zeratul is next, and he respectfully nods from behind his hood. "Zeratul, deputy, I make sure the clan does not descend into chaos." He introduces himself, gesturing for his sister on the other side of Kreraka to introduce herself. "Vorazun, leader of the Nara'ziim, the scouts and spies that we control." She responds, violet dress fluttering slightly as she bows. "Sweet, captain of the guard." The pink-winged fae replies, quickly and curtly, before gesturing to the last dragon, a beautiful blue guardian with cloudy, blind eyes. "Prophet." She states, staring at them with a look that seems to both inspect the group, and look right through them. Her blind eyes rest on Ereth, before she speaks again. "It is hard to forget the name you have earned, and easy to forget those that were simply given."
@Amaranth41 @Radioactivepup @AnonEclipse @Hotpocketguru
(Sorry for all the names you have to remember :3)

Kreraka nods. "A pleasure to meet you and your allies Nova." She replies, her voice is rich and smooth, with shiny of some strange, exotic accent, then as if almost reading Ereth's mind. "And most simply call me Kreraka." She smiles softly before nodding to Apollo and Artemis, gesturing for them to speak. "Apollo" he bows slightly. "And this is my sister-" "Artemis, we are in charge of training and-" "organizing hunting patrols." The two of them finish each other's sentences for them before simultaneously nodding for the next dragon to introduce themselves. "Uh..Kaarun." Says the blue winged fae, metallic constructs around his legs activating, causing him to sort of hover in mid-air. He glances around nervously. "And I'm pretty sure I'm only here because everyone thinks I'm smart." He then goes on to mumble, not really realizing that he's actually speaking aloud. "That was stupid, now they'll think I'm super vain...I'm so bad at this." The guardian next to him smiles, patting him as comfortingly as she can with out swatting him out of the air. Her ribcage appears to be made of metal with fire that flickers out from large vents, metal constructs supporting her limp wings and allowing her to spread them slightly as she nods her ash coated snout. "Hephaesta, blacksmith, I organize construction and lair expansion." Zeratul is next, and he respectfully nods from behind his hood. "Zeratul, deputy, I make sure the clan does not descend into chaos." He introduces himself, gesturing for his sister on the other side of Kreraka to introduce herself. "Vorazun, leader of the Nara'ziim, the scouts and spies that we control." She responds, violet dress fluttering slightly as she bows. "Sweet, captain of the guard." The pink-winged fae replies, quickly and curtly, before gesturing to the last dragon, a beautiful blue guardian with cloudy, blind eyes. "Prophet." She states, staring at them with a look that seems to both inspect the group, and look right through them. Her blind eyes rest on Ereth, before she speaks again. "It is hard to forget the name you have earned, and easy to forget those that were simply given."

Redtail was surprised when Ivory actually liked the idea and Mirage nodded in agreement, although it did seem like the nod was a bit hesitant. "Great!" He said with a happy grin and a loud voice. Glancing in Tue direction of his father he lowered his voice and said "How about midnight? It seems like a popular time to go on secret mission."

Mirage just nodded in agreement to whatever he said before her mind could regesture it becuase she knew she wouldn't like it. Wait, did he say midnight? Well at least that's when Clementine always wakes me up, she thought. "So what's the plan? Surly that's not all of it?" She surprised herself by asking.

Redtail was surprised, often times Mirage didn't say a single word. "Well, besides bringing plenty of supplies and writing a note to our parents explaining we'll be gone for a bit? Not really but I'll have something by tonight. Make sure you bring something pointy and some medical supplies, just in case you stab yourself." He said, somewhat joking about the stabbing yourself bit.

Redtail was surprised when Ivory actually liked the idea and Mirage nodded in agreement, although it did seem like the nod was a bit hesitant. "Great!" He said with a happy grin and a loud voice. Glancing in Tue direction of his father he lowered his voice and said "How about midnight? It seems like a popular time to go on secret mission."

Mirage just nodded in agreement to whatever he said before her mind could regesture it becuase she knew she wouldn't like it. Wait, did he say midnight? Well at least that's when Clementine always wakes me up, she thought. "So what's the plan? Surly that's not all of it?" She surprised herself by asking.

Redtail was surprised, often times Mirage didn't say a single word. "Well, besides bringing plenty of supplies and writing a note to our parents explaining we'll be gone for a bit? Not really but I'll have something by tonight. Make sure you bring something pointy and some medical supplies, just in case you stab yourself." He said, somewhat joking about the stabbing yourself bit.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4 5