Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire and FR Roleplay [IC]
1 2 3 4 5
@ Amaranth41 @Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lopai @AnonEclipse "Don't be so bitter, Mirage." Ivory said with a small scowl. "These dragons have just suffered a huge disaster, someone needs to take care of them. Let's just go talk to the neighbors." Ivory headed out of the library and turned right in the hallway, towards the bedrooms. Before they got to the bedrooms, Ivory turned left and went down one of the two grand staircases that led into the front room. Ivory crossed the marble floor, her talons clicking as they hit it. She glanced out the many large windows, thinking. It was so normal here in the Sky Kingdom, but out there the SandWing army was fighting to keep the continent safe from an extraterrestrial black ooze that infected whatever it touched and turned them against their friends. Ivory shook her head as she waited at the door for Mirage. It was way too much for someone to wrap their head around in a day. --------- [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200704/20070349.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200704/20070348.png[/img] Ereth flew back to the clan's lair, completely discombobulated by his weird vision. He entered the camp and was immediately swamped by Melody and Viator, the clan's (currently) only hatchlings. He laughed as the three of them tusseled, the tiny Guardian and Ridgeback doing their best to not injure the even tinier Fae. "Nova, help, I'm being attacked!" He called out, laughing. The clan leader came running to the rescue of her second-in-command. She laughed and ushered the hatchlings off Ereth and helped him up. He beckoned Nova into the cave after getting up. The two of them went inside and Ereth explained the weird vision as best he could. "It's just a mirage, Ereth." Nova shrugged. "We live in the Highland Scrub, we're going to see mirages." Ereth's shoulders drooped. "I guess we'll send patrols over there to check it out." She added after seeing Ereth's response.
@ Amaranth41 @Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lopai @AnonEclipse

"Don't be so bitter, Mirage." Ivory said with a small scowl. "These dragons have just suffered a huge disaster, someone needs to take care of them. Let's just go talk to the neighbors." Ivory headed out of the library and turned right in the hallway, towards the bedrooms. Before they got to the bedrooms, Ivory turned left and went down one of the two grand staircases that led into the front room. Ivory crossed the marble floor, her talons clicking as they hit it. She glanced out the many large windows, thinking. It was so normal here in the Sky Kingdom, but out there the SandWing army was fighting to keep the continent safe from an extraterrestrial black ooze that infected whatever it touched and turned them against their friends. Ivory shook her head as she waited at the door for Mirage. It was way too much for someone to wrap their head around in a day.

20070349.png 20070348.png
Ereth flew back to the clan's lair, completely discombobulated by his weird vision. He entered the camp and was immediately swamped by Melody and Viator, the clan's (currently) only hatchlings. He laughed as the three of them tusseled, the tiny Guardian and Ridgeback doing their best to not injure the even tinier Fae.

"Nova, help, I'm being attacked!" He called out, laughing. The clan leader came running to the rescue of her second-in-command. She laughed and ushered the hatchlings off Ereth and helped him up. He beckoned Nova into the cave after getting up. The two of them went inside and Ereth explained the weird vision as best he could.

"It's just a mirage, Ereth." Nova shrugged. "We live in the Highland Scrub, we're going to see mirages." Ereth's shoulders drooped. "I guess we'll send patrols over there to check it out." She added after seeing Ereth's response.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@amaranth41 @redamancy @radioactivepup @anoneclipse @hotpocketguru

"Watch where you're going Clumsy-Claws!" Duskfire snaps, her breakfast falling to the dirty streets. She looks up to glare at him only to see the Sandwing, again, behind her. "Why are you following me?" She growls dangerously. I have had a positively rotten day, and the last thing I need is some overly suspicious Sandwing sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

"Watch where you're going Clumsy-Claws!" Duskfire snaps, her breakfast falling to the dirty streets. She looks up to glare at him only to see the Sandwing, again, behind her. "Why are you following me?" She growls dangerously. I have had a positively rotten day, and the last thing I need is some overly suspicious Sandwing sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Amaranth41 @ Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lopai @AnonEclipse -------------------------------------- [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160228C/ezimba14973091930700.gif[/img] She snaps back, eyes dilating furiously and bulk shifting to one side of her body as she turns towards the hybrid and the clumsy nightwing. "i aint following you at all! im watching the streets." [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160228C/ezimba14973033958600.gif[/img] Bigdipper squeaks, frowning. he really didnt want to be the reason a fight breaks out.. what if one of them killed eachother?.. he shifts away, his ears pinned back. "h-hey, warrior. please dont cause all this. she didnt do anything, alright? " "it was my fault, here" he offers his breakfast to duskfire "its only been picked at, i hope thats alright. im sorry your days been comparable to rotten eggs."
@Amaranth41 @ Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lopai @AnonEclipse
ezimba14973091930700.gif
She snaps back, eyes dilating furiously and bulk shifting to one side of her body as she turns towards the hybrid and the clumsy nightwing. "i aint following you at all! im watching the streets."

ezimba14973033958600.gif

Bigdipper squeaks, frowning. he really didnt want to be the reason a fight breaks out.. what if one of them killed eachother?..
he shifts away, his ears pinned back. "h-hey, warrior. please dont cause all this. she didnt do anything, alright? "
"it was my fault, here" he offers his breakfast to duskfire
"its only been picked at, i hope thats alright. im sorry your days been comparable to rotten eggs."
@Amarath14 @Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lonpai @AnonEclipse

Galaxy sighed as she let a handful of sand trickle slowly between her iron-clad talons. As the last grain of sand fell, the young imperial turned and looked back over the ocean. Farther out to sea, a blue crest became visible for a moment before submerging again. Galaxy glared at the spot where the fin had appeared, then paced towards the eddying waters. She pressed a small glowing rune on her metal glove. A pale blue light glowed from the glyph and passed over Galaxy. The rune had been drawn by the clan magician and allowed her metallic outer skeleton to be bathed in seawater without rusting or suffering ill effects. She dug her feet into the sand and crouched, preparing to spring. She sat there, every muscle taut and ready to leap. The fin poked above water again in a different spot, releasing the spring that was Galaxy. She shot through the air, her jump boosted by her metal carapace. She pressed her limbs tightly to her sides and aimed her head at the fin. Galaxy slammed into the water and twisted, coming face-to-face with the fin's owner, a young mirror dragon. Galaxy wrapped her wing around the little runaway and began swimming back to the den. The dragonet, Bishop, was always running off and, as nursery assistant, it was Galaxy's job to hunt him down. She tilted her wings, their leathery surface cutting through the water. She stretched out her forelegs, feeling for the current that would guide them home. Suddenly, she felt an incredibly strong current appear from seemingly nowhere. The riptide spun her around to face her right side. Her eyes widened as she stared at a deep rift in the ocean floor that she was sure hadn't been there before. In the center of the gorge rose a many-spired coral tower, around which hundreds of faintly glowing blue forms moved. As she watched, Galaxy suddenly realized that the forms were dragons, but they were alien, unlike anything she had ever seen. A split second later, the current vanished along with the castle, leaving the dumbstruck imperial dragon staring at a rather confused lobster. The crustacean scuttled away, snapping Galaxy out of her trance. She moved towards the spot where the image had appeared, but found nothing out of the ordinary. "What are you waiting for, Galy?" Piped Bishop
"Did you see that?!" Asked Galaxy, turning to look the younging in the eyes.
"What?" He asked, cocking his head to one side.
"......never mind. I thought I saw something...." Galaxy murmured. She shook her head, trying to scatter the confused memories of the water palace, like a dragon trying to free it's talons of an octopus's sticky tentacles. She whipped her tail, speeding her foreword and back towards her clan lair. When she arrived, she moved quickly through the crowd, seeking the clan leader, Raxus. She caught sight of her broad flank, but suddenly paused. She unrolled her wing, allowing Bishop to hop happily over to the nursery. Galaxy hesitated, wondering if she should tell Raxus. Her clan leader was strict and no-nonsense, and probably would not take kindly to a crazy vision. Galaxy chewed her lip for a moment more, but then turned away and stalked back to her lair.
She would take over border patrol for the next few days, she decided, and keep a lookout for those strange dragons. She curled up in her soft kelp bed and closed her eyes.
@Amarath14 @Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lonpai @AnonEclipse

Galaxy sighed as she let a handful of sand trickle slowly between her iron-clad talons. As the last grain of sand fell, the young imperial turned and looked back over the ocean. Farther out to sea, a blue crest became visible for a moment before submerging again. Galaxy glared at the spot where the fin had appeared, then paced towards the eddying waters. She pressed a small glowing rune on her metal glove. A pale blue light glowed from the glyph and passed over Galaxy. The rune had been drawn by the clan magician and allowed her metallic outer skeleton to be bathed in seawater without rusting or suffering ill effects. She dug her feet into the sand and crouched, preparing to spring. She sat there, every muscle taut and ready to leap. The fin poked above water again in a different spot, releasing the spring that was Galaxy. She shot through the air, her jump boosted by her metal carapace. She pressed her limbs tightly to her sides and aimed her head at the fin. Galaxy slammed into the water and twisted, coming face-to-face with the fin's owner, a young mirror dragon. Galaxy wrapped her wing around the little runaway and began swimming back to the den. The dragonet, Bishop, was always running off and, as nursery assistant, it was Galaxy's job to hunt him down. She tilted her wings, their leathery surface cutting through the water. She stretched out her forelegs, feeling for the current that would guide them home. Suddenly, she felt an incredibly strong current appear from seemingly nowhere. The riptide spun her around to face her right side. Her eyes widened as she stared at a deep rift in the ocean floor that she was sure hadn't been there before. In the center of the gorge rose a many-spired coral tower, around which hundreds of faintly glowing blue forms moved. As she watched, Galaxy suddenly realized that the forms were dragons, but they were alien, unlike anything she had ever seen. A split second later, the current vanished along with the castle, leaving the dumbstruck imperial dragon staring at a rather confused lobster. The crustacean scuttled away, snapping Galaxy out of her trance. She moved towards the spot where the image had appeared, but found nothing out of the ordinary. "What are you waiting for, Galy?" Piped Bishop
"Did you see that?!" Asked Galaxy, turning to look the younging in the eyes.
"What?" He asked, cocking his head to one side.
"......never mind. I thought I saw something...." Galaxy murmured. She shook her head, trying to scatter the confused memories of the water palace, like a dragon trying to free it's talons of an octopus's sticky tentacles. She whipped her tail, speeding her foreword and back towards her clan lair. When she arrived, she moved quickly through the crowd, seeking the clan leader, Raxus. She caught sight of her broad flank, but suddenly paused. She unrolled her wing, allowing Bishop to hop happily over to the nursery. Galaxy hesitated, wondering if she should tell Raxus. Her clan leader was strict and no-nonsense, and probably would not take kindly to a crazy vision. Galaxy chewed her lip for a moment more, but then turned away and stalked back to her lair.
She would take over border patrol for the next few days, she decided, and keep a lookout for those strange dragons. She curled up in her soft kelp bed and closed her eyes.
p3jERvH.png
@Amaranth41 @Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lopai @Hotpocketguru

"I know, I know." Mirage muttered quietly in response to the scolding. She did care about the refugees and hoped they got help, she just didn't want it to be from them. Mirage started to follow Ivory but when they got near the bedrooms she broke away and went quickly into one. She found her calico cat sleeping on the bed and gently picked her up. Her cat purred loudly as she did but didn't even bother to open a eye. Grabbing a small bag that she had bought just for this purpose she put the calico in it and lifted the strap over her head. Mirage then turned and hurried out the door.

Mirage's claws tapped sharply on the floor as she strode quickly over to Ivory. Her mind wandered briefly to all the refugee claws that would soon be clattering against the marble floor. Catching up to Ivory she said "Sorry, I needed to grab Clementine since it's not a good idea to leave her alone."

((Mirage doesn't seem to be able to live without cats. XD Clementine is her only one on the RP.))

"It's true! I really did see that whatever-it-was in the sky!" Nom said as her body twisted in anger. "Stop that or you'll end up in a knot." Cherry Blossom said calmly. Once Nom seemed a bit calmer she continued "It was late and the air up there is very thin. I'm sure it was just your tired mind hallucinating it all since, after all, there's no dragons like the ones you described in Sornieth." Nom wound around the chair in frustration as she said "Why won't you believe me?! I know what I saw and I saw what I said!" Cherry Blossom gave her a look and said "Dear, you sometimes think your body is made out of raw bacon and, no offense meant, but you've said stuff crazier than that so why would I believe you?" Nom seemed to deflate at her words and said quietly "I was younger then. Well, I doubt anyone else will believe me so I'm just going to go to me room." Nom started to walk away as Cherry Blossom asked "What were you doing up there all alone anyway?" Nom turned and replied "Watching the stars, it's more enjoyable alone than with anyone from this lair." Before continuing on her way.

"I know, I know." Mirage muttered quietly in response to the scolding. She did care about the refugees and hoped they got help, she just didn't want it to be from them. Mirage started to follow Ivory but when they got near the bedrooms she broke away and went quickly into one. She found her calico cat sleeping on the bed and gently picked her up. Her cat purred loudly as she did but didn't even bother to open a eye. Grabbing a small bag that she had bought just for this purpose she put the calico in it and lifted the strap over her head. Mirage then turned and hurried out the door.

Mirage's claws tapped sharply on the floor as she strode quickly over to Ivory. Her mind wandered briefly to all the refugee claws that would soon be clattering against the marble floor. Catching up to Ivory she said "Sorry, I needed to grab Clementine since it's not a good idea to leave her alone."

((Mirage doesn't seem to be able to live without cats. XD Clementine is her only one on the RP.))

"It's true! I really did see that whatever-it-was in the sky!" Nom said as her body twisted in anger. "Stop that or you'll end up in a knot." Cherry Blossom said calmly. Once Nom seemed a bit calmer she continued "It was late and the air up there is very thin. I'm sure it was just your tired mind hallucinating it all since, after all, there's no dragons like the ones you described in Sornieth." Nom wound around the chair in frustration as she said "Why won't you believe me?! I know what I saw and I saw what I said!" Cherry Blossom gave her a look and said "Dear, you sometimes think your body is made out of raw bacon and, no offense meant, but you've said stuff crazier than that so why would I believe you?" Nom seemed to deflate at her words and said quietly "I was younger then. Well, I doubt anyone else will believe me so I'm just going to go to me room." Nom started to walk away as Cherry Blossom asked "What were you doing up there all alone anyway?" Nom turned and replied "Watching the stars, it's more enjoyable alone than with anyone from this lair." Before continuing on her way.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@RadioactivePup @Redamancy @Lopai @Hotpocketguru Ivory waited for Mirage outside the door as her sister went to grab Clementine, her cat. [i]That dragon can't go anywhere without her cat.[/i] Ivory thought with a smile. Mirage came out of the door with Clementine in a pouch around her neck, and Ivory nodded to the apology. "It's alright, I know she likes to come with you." Ivory then spread her wings and leapt into the air, wind billowing under her great pinions and lifting her skywards. She soared over the lake at the foot of the mountain and then turned back so that they could visit the other houses they shared the mountainside with. She made tight circles in the air, waiting for Mirage. ----- [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200704/20070349.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/200481/20048033.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204556/20455532.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205321/20532068.png[/img] Ereth followed as Shiksa led the morning border patrol, made up of Bivittas, Carmesí, and himself, as they followed the edge of the clan's territory to detect intruders. "It's [i]muy caliente[/i] today." Carmesí commented, her voice having that slight Coatl accent to it, giving it a sweet lilt. "It's the desert, Carmesí!" Shiksa laghed, twisting her long, black body into knots as she flew through the air. "Of course it's going to be hot!" Bivittas plodded along silently behind the two girls while Ereth flitted above Bivittas's head. Shiksa and Carmesí continued chatting, Carmesí throwing random words into the conversation in Coatl. Ereth watched the desert for more of the strange dragons, the girls' conversation fading into the background. Ereth zoned out, staring off into the distance, When he thought he saw a glimpse of a lone dragon in the distance. It was another one of the ones with the scorpion tail that he had never seen before. Ereth moved more towards the strange dragon, intending to get a closer look, but the next second it was gone. He shook his head and looked again, putting his talons above his eyes so he could see through the glaring sun. "Is everything alright, Ereth?" Bivittas's deep, booming voice broke into Ereth's frantic search for the dragon. He stopped looking and turned back to the purple and green Guardian, while Shiksa and Carmesí, totally oblivious, moved on without them. Ereth nodded, and silently came back to hover over Bivittas's head. The two started moving again and rejoined the girls. The four of them rounded a sand dune, and almost bumped into a dragon. "Oh Stormcatcher!" Shiksa exclaimed, coiling like a spring. "I'm so sorry, we didn't mean to bump int-" Shiksa finally noticed something: the dragon was not from Sornieth. Ereth gasped, realizing it was one of the same dragons from his previous mirage. "Tell me you guys can see that!" Ereth exclaimed, startling the alien dragon even more. It looked as if it was about to stab them with its tail any minute. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who can see that weird dragon!" "[i]Podemos verlo[/i], Ereth." Carmesí said, her tone mostly even but a little scared. " We can see it just fine. [i]No eres[/i] crazy." "M... move or I'll stab you!" The strange dragon said, butting in to the conversation. It seemed scared, but determined. "We come with the grace of Stormcatcher." Bivittas said, pushing his way to the front of the group. "But we will leave if you wish. Come, Shiksa, Ereth, Carmesí." Bivittas turned around and headed back where they came from, around the side of the dune. The others reluctantly followed Bivittas, and Ereth had to sneak another look around the dune. The strange dragon was gone.
@RadioactivePup @Redamancy @Lopai @Hotpocketguru

Ivory waited for Mirage outside the door as her sister went to grab Clementine, her cat. That dragon can't go anywhere without her cat. Ivory thought with a smile. Mirage came out of the door with Clementine in a pouch around her neck, and Ivory nodded to the apology.

"It's alright, I know she likes to come with you." Ivory then spread her wings and leapt into the air, wind billowing under her great pinions and lifting her skywards. She soared over the lake at the foot of the mountain and then turned back so that they could visit the other houses they shared the mountainside with. She made tight circles in the air, waiting for Mirage.

20070349.png 20048033.png20455532.png 20532068.png
Ereth followed as Shiksa led the morning border patrol, made up of Bivittas, Carmesí, and himself, as they followed the edge of the clan's territory to detect intruders.

"It's muy caliente today." Carmesí commented, her voice having that slight Coatl accent to it, giving it a sweet lilt.

"It's the desert, Carmesí!" Shiksa laghed, twisting her long, black body into knots as she flew through the air. "Of course it's going to be hot!" Bivittas plodded along silently behind the two girls while Ereth flitted above Bivittas's head. Shiksa and Carmesí continued chatting, Carmesí throwing random words into the conversation in Coatl. Ereth watched the desert for more of the strange dragons, the girls' conversation fading into the background. Ereth zoned out, staring off into the distance, When he thought he saw a glimpse of a lone dragon in the distance. It was another one of the ones with the scorpion tail that he had never seen before. Ereth moved more towards the strange dragon, intending to get a closer look, but the next second it was gone. He shook his head and looked again, putting his talons above his eyes so he could see through the glaring sun.

"Is everything alright, Ereth?" Bivittas's deep, booming voice broke into Ereth's frantic search for the dragon. He stopped looking and turned back to the purple and green Guardian, while Shiksa and Carmesí, totally oblivious, moved on without them. Ereth nodded, and silently came back to hover over Bivittas's head. The two started moving again and rejoined the girls. The four of them rounded a sand dune, and almost bumped into a dragon.

"Oh Stormcatcher!" Shiksa exclaimed, coiling like a spring. "I'm so sorry, we didn't mean to bump int-" Shiksa finally noticed something: the dragon was not from Sornieth. Ereth gasped, realizing it was one of the same dragons from his previous mirage.

"Tell me you guys can see that!" Ereth exclaimed, startling the alien dragon even more. It looked as if it was about to stab them with its tail any minute. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who can see that weird dragon!"

"Podemos verlo, Ereth." Carmesí said, her tone mostly even but a little scared. " We can see it just fine. No eres crazy."

"M... move or I'll stab you!" The strange dragon said, butting in to the conversation. It seemed scared, but determined.

"We come with the grace of Stormcatcher." Bivittas said, pushing his way to the front of the group. "But we will leave if you wish. Come, Shiksa, Ereth, Carmesí." Bivittas turned around and headed back where they came from, around the side of the dune. The others reluctantly followed Bivittas, and Ereth had to sneak another look around the dune. The strange dragon was gone.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png

Duskfire freezes, how did he know that? She begins to feel panic welling up but she quickly chokes it down. "Thank you." She replies, looking very uncomfortable. What if he knows about my powers!? She thinks, mind wandering as their talons touch while she takes the food from him. He could know about my plans! About my plans for father! For mother! Don't think about it, please don't think about it! She looks up, straight-faced and doing her best to hide her Skywing heritage. The deep, violet female is actually doing a pretty good job, other than her gleaming golden eyes, they look a bit out of place against the darkness of her scales. "Have a good day, I guess." She says hastily, picking up speed as she leaves, trying to put as much distance as she can between herself and the mindreader. The hybrid shudders inwardly, that could have been bad.

Duskfire freezes, how did he know that? She begins to feel panic welling up but she quickly chokes it down. "Thank you." She replies, looking very uncomfortable. What if he knows about my powers!? She thinks, mind wandering as their talons touch while she takes the food from him. He could know about my plans! About my plans for father! For mother! Don't think about it, please don't think about it! She looks up, straight-faced and doing her best to hide her Skywing heritage. The deep, violet female is actually doing a pretty good job, other than her gleaming golden eyes, they look a bit out of place against the darkness of her scales. "Have a good day, I guess." She says hastily, picking up speed as she leaves, trying to put as much distance as she can between herself and the mindreader. The hybrid shudders inwardly, that could have been bad.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Amaranth41 @ Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lopai @AnonEclipse -------------------------------------- [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160228C/ezimba14973033958600.gif[/img] Bigdipper frowns, tilting his head the slightest at this sudden abscond. he simply flicks his wings. what pretty eyes.. it was the exact opposite of his own harsh blue. who was this dragoness? "good day to you too then.." he replys as shes on the move. he was curious now.. why the sudden goodbye? and the turmoil that her emotions had balled to. he didnt find out much in that small amount of time from powers, though he could see the hints that led him to believe she was worth finding more about. The sandwing had stomped off, snarling about nightwings. so now he was alone. but temptation of knowledge sends him forth to try to follow Duskfire
@Amaranth41 @ Redamancy @RadioactivePup @Lopai @AnonEclipse

ezimba14973033958600.gif

Bigdipper frowns, tilting his head the slightest at this sudden abscond. he simply flicks his wings. what pretty eyes.. it was the exact opposite of his own harsh blue. who was this dragoness?
"good day to you too then.." he replys as shes on the move.
he was curious now.. why the sudden goodbye? and the turmoil that her emotions had balled to. he didnt find out much in that small amount of time from powers, though he could see the hints that led him to believe she was worth finding more about.

The sandwing had stomped off, snarling about nightwings. so now he was alone. but temptation of knowledge sends him forth to try to follow Duskfire

Mirage had flown high in the air and now was carefully aiming her descent. She twisted herself into a dive and hurtled towords her sister. Flaring her wings at the last moment she came to a stop in front of her. "You waiting on someone?" Mirage jokingly asked with a smile. Mirage loved the sky and always felt more relaxed and happier as she flew through it.

Mirage gilded slowly the rest of the way down and landed lightly on the ground. Folding her wings she looked around. Not these neighbors, she thought with a hint of fear. She hadn't been paying attention and thought they were going to the other ones. The two dragon's here had a Skywing/Nightwing son that she had a slight(Definitely more than slight) crush on. Turning to Ivory she said "Remind me of their names again? I never can remember." Mirage knew their names but did all she could to keep her crush a secret and she was pretty sure she had succeed so far.

Joshua leaned over and watched the fish, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The floating island he lived on only had two places to get water: the lake up top or this underground pond. The pond was brimming with seafood since only three dragons knew of it and only one often caught fish. Joshua much preferred insects or meat but had been distracted by Nom and the stargazing and had missed his chance to catch something.

His wing came down in a blur and slammed into the water. The liquid splashed onto the rocky ground and quickly found its way back into the pond, leaving several fish gasping for it. He walked over and collected the fish. Joshua preferred them cooked so he'd have to take them back up to the castle to do that.

Nom laid draped across her bed. Her chosen bed was three overly sized bags that she had hung from the ceiling and a ridiculously fluffy blanket. Other dragons would consider it horrible to sleep in but the flexible spiral loved it...at least, she usually did. Right now she hated her bed almost as much as everything else. The talk with Cherry Blossom had thrown her into a fit. Her mind was on the odd thing they saw in the sky but suddenly shifted to Joshua. Thinking about how they had spent all night together she realized that he hadn't had a chance to get something to eat. Nom was a decent cook if she did say so herself so she decided to make him something to eat and it would take her mind off of what happened as a added bonus.

Mirage had flown high in the air and now was carefully aiming her descent. She twisted herself into a dive and hurtled towords her sister. Flaring her wings at the last moment she came to a stop in front of her. "You waiting on someone?" Mirage jokingly asked with a smile. Mirage loved the sky and always felt more relaxed and happier as she flew through it.

Mirage gilded slowly the rest of the way down and landed lightly on the ground. Folding her wings she looked around. Not these neighbors, she thought with a hint of fear. She hadn't been paying attention and thought they were going to the other ones. The two dragon's here had a Skywing/Nightwing son that she had a slight(Definitely more than slight) crush on. Turning to Ivory she said "Remind me of their names again? I never can remember." Mirage knew their names but did all she could to keep her crush a secret and she was pretty sure she had succeed so far.

Joshua leaned over and watched the fish, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The floating island he lived on only had two places to get water: the lake up top or this underground pond. The pond was brimming with seafood since only three dragons knew of it and only one often caught fish. Joshua much preferred insects or meat but had been distracted by Nom and the stargazing and had missed his chance to catch something.

His wing came down in a blur and slammed into the water. The liquid splashed onto the rocky ground and quickly found its way back into the pond, leaving several fish gasping for it. He walked over and collected the fish. Joshua preferred them cooked so he'd have to take them back up to the castle to do that.

Nom laid draped across her bed. Her chosen bed was three overly sized bags that she had hung from the ceiling and a ridiculously fluffy blanket. Other dragons would consider it horrible to sleep in but the flexible spiral loved it...at least, she usually did. Right now she hated her bed almost as much as everything else. The talk with Cherry Blossom had thrown her into a fit. Her mind was on the odd thing they saw in the sky but suddenly shifted to Joshua. Thinking about how they had spent all night together she realized that he hadn't had a chance to get something to eat. Nom was a decent cook if she did say so herself so she decided to make him something to eat and it would take her mind off of what happened as a added bonus.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@Lopai
@Lopai
1 2 3 4 5