Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trail of the Traitor OOC Board
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@BroomHare
So I vote to keep him and more of the rebels alive. It's just more fun that way, honestly!
@BroomHare
So I vote to keep him and more of the rebels alive. It's just more fun that way, honestly!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

You know what? I doubt he's going to play a huge role (especially once this battle is over), but he may be useful for a few posts here, so I'm going to lay claim (at least temporarily) to Captain Needa.

Name: Lorth Needa
Allegience: Galactic Empire
Appearance: 5' 9" (1.75 meters) with an average build. The captain has brown hair and blue eyes. He also possesses a very rectangular face and a rather long nose.
Personality: Capable and cool under pressure, Needa is seasoned captain, already steady and level-headed by nature. Known for making a quick, clean job of his missions, he fully intends to do so here at Axxila. Cold and unrelenting as he may be in battle, however, among his own men, Needa can honorable to a fault, and he holds his crew and their well-being in very high regard. Vader's presence in the fighter cloud, then, has him watching things very closely indeed.
*Additional Note: Wookie Page.
@Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

You know what? I doubt he's going to play a huge role (especially once this battle is over), but he may be useful for a few posts here, so I'm going to lay claim (at least temporarily) to Captain Needa.

Name: Lorth Needa
Allegience: Galactic Empire
Appearance: 5' 9" (1.75 meters) with an average build. The captain has brown hair and blue eyes. He also possesses a very rectangular face and a rather long nose.
Personality: Capable and cool under pressure, Needa is seasoned captain, already steady and level-headed by nature. Known for making a quick, clean job of his missions, he fully intends to do so here at Axxila. Cold and unrelenting as he may be in battle, however, among his own men, Needa can honorable to a fault, and he holds his crew and their well-being in very high regard. Vader's presence in the fighter cloud, then, has him watching things very closely indeed.
*Additional Note: Wookie Page.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@silentlyArctic

Hey, nifty tactic with the Flash-Bomb! ^^ I have some questions, however, since the Wookiee only really talks about them being the size of a baseball. Can you describe sort of how you were thinking this would affect the ships for me?

EDIT: Tagging everyone else too so we're all on the same page. ^^

@ImpossibleJedi4 @Namalucibai @Morningstar666
@silentlyArctic

Hey, nifty tactic with the Flash-Bomb! ^^ I have some questions, however, since the Wookiee only really talks about them being the size of a baseball. Can you describe sort of how you were thinking this would affect the ships for me?

EDIT: Tagging everyone else too so we're all on the same page. ^^

@ImpossibleJedi4 @Namalucibai @Morningstar666
@BroomHare

Heh, thank you! And well, I thought it as a mechanism to balance the battle and go back to the cannon, you know? Like, it is supposed that only Wedge survives to that point right? The bomb will basically make a really bright shine on the middle of the battle, which should be able to distract the pilots and also overwhelm the radar systems for a few minutes, because of all of the energy pulses around.

The problem is Vader though, considering he's not only a more skilled pilot than the abridge man, also he's force sentient, so he is totally able to navigate without a radar (I guess?).

I suppose it should produce some confusion around both of the sides of the battle (I don't know if all of the rebels will react in time). I don't want it to be OP so, I leave the actual problems and consequences to you guys uwu
@BroomHare

Heh, thank you! And well, I thought it as a mechanism to balance the battle and go back to the cannon, you know? Like, it is supposed that only Wedge survives to that point right? The bomb will basically make a really bright shine on the middle of the battle, which should be able to distract the pilots and also overwhelm the radar systems for a few minutes, because of all of the energy pulses around.

The problem is Vader though, considering he's not only a more skilled pilot than the abridge man, also he's force sentient, so he is totally able to navigate without a radar (I guess?).

I suppose it should produce some confusion around both of the sides of the battle (I don't know if all of the rebels will react in time). I don't want it to be OP so, I leave the actual problems and consequences to you guys uwu
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Namalucibai @Morningstar666 @silentlyArctic

OK, so, I don't know about you guys, but I tend to look at the Wookiee A LOT when I'm writing for this RP, and I've found that there are a few of pages that I keep going back to. So, for the sake of convenience, I put them all together into a list and slapped up that into the Administration Post on the front page of this board. Now they're there if anyone wants or needs to use them. And I don't have to go typing the same things into the search bar all the time. xD So, if there's anything you guys use all the time that I didn't get up on the list, or if that ever happens as we go on, just let me know, and I'll add it on. ^^
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Namalucibai @Morningstar666 @silentlyArctic

OK, so, I don't know about you guys, but I tend to look at the Wookiee A LOT when I'm writing for this RP, and I've found that there are a few of pages that I keep going back to. So, for the sake of convenience, I put them all together into a list and slapped up that into the Administration Post on the front page of this board. Now they're there if anyone wants or needs to use them. And I don't have to go typing the same things into the search bar all the time. xD So, if there's anything you guys use all the time that I didn't get up on the list, or if that ever happens as we go on, just let me know, and I'll add it on. ^^
@BroomHare Nice! I do that a lot, too haha. Thanks for doing this :P
@BroomHare Nice! I do that a lot, too haha. Thanks for doing this :P
@BroomHare @Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

I'm sorry for my inactivity, but Termina has nothing to do and I'm trying to brainstorm a new OC! I've been reading all of your replies and and trying hard to think. My motivation is just not there right now. |D
@BroomHare @Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

I'm sorry for my inactivity, but Termina has nothing to do and I'm trying to brainstorm a new OC! I've been reading all of your replies and and trying hard to think. My motivation is just not there right now. |D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@impossibleJedi4 @Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

Sorry about the delay on my end, guys. My real life went kind of haywire this past week, but I've got a reply about 3/4 of the way done, so it is on its way; I promise!
@impossibleJedi4 @Morningstar666 @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

Sorry about the delay on my end, guys. My real life went kind of haywire this past week, but I've got a reply about 3/4 of the way done, so it is on its way; I promise!
@BroomHare
Hey! Got my new character!

Name: Akhira
Sex: Male
Species: Human (father was part of the Matukai organization of Force-sensitive martial artists)
Skills: Brilliant pilot
Other: No one knows his name or anything about him except that his presence is accompanied by a surge in th Force. He appears only during great times of need and flies an unknown make of ship with blue pinstripes. No one knows if he's Force sensitive, or what he looks like. He has a hideout in th outer rim.
(For our info he's tall, skinny as a stick, and wear glasses. He's got a self-proclaimed "Padawan braid" and is actually only 21. Everyone thinks he's imposing but he's not!)

Hope he's okay! :3
@BroomHare
Hey! Got my new character!

Name: Akhira
Sex: Male
Species: Human (father was part of the Matukai organization of Force-sensitive martial artists)
Skills: Brilliant pilot
Other: No one knows his name or anything about him except that his presence is accompanied by a surge in th Force. He appears only during great times of need and flies an unknown make of ship with blue pinstripes. No one knows if he's Force sensitive, or what he looks like. He has a hideout in th outer rim.
(For our info he's tall, skinny as a stick, and wear glasses. He's got a self-proclaimed "Padawan braid" and is actually only 21. Everyone thinks he's imposing but he's not!)

Hope he's okay! :3
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@impossibleJedi4 @BroomHare @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

Guys sorry for going AWOL- moved countries and I've been stuck with paperwork and other RL stuff. Should have a reply for tomorrow night.

Btw, Blue, your new character seems pretty darn cool!
@impossibleJedi4 @BroomHare @ImpossibleJedi4 @silentlyArctic @Namalucibai

Guys sorry for going AWOL- moved countries and I've been stuck with paperwork and other RL stuff. Should have a reply for tomorrow night.

Btw, Blue, your new character seems pretty darn cool!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17