Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Rp with lamvin (private) v2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Lamvin (I dunno if you read but she can levitate small things with her mind.. usually rocks. but it makes her really really weak for a while.. this was a little bigger, the only reason she was able to do it was because she was at a hightened emotional state. Now she's going to pass out. for a couple hours. Oh and introducing Veata, my favorite little birb pokemon.)

Furious, Xanthia narrowed her eyes. How dare he use his pokemon like a shield. And now the poor creature was confused and paralyzed, wandering around in circles and running into walls, damaging its self.

And Xanthia was paralyzed, staring as Flame beat into the guy using his physical prowess. She blinked slowly, taking in all he did with wide eyes. And then.. the Chespin's pokeball. A so called 'dark ball' as flame had called it. Xanthia lay her hand on the ball.. and fell, into the abyss, into the tortured mind of the pokemon within the ball, her eyes grew dull and lifeless. The overwhelming presence of a creature she thought long dead.

"Darkrai?" Her voice was tender, gentle.. trusting. The last she had seen of Darkrai, the creature had gifted her with a charm to protect her from her nightmares.. the charm she still wore to this day. Even after he was killed and the charm no longer worked.. She kept it on her bracelet. Because he was the first legendary pokemon who had fought with her.. the first one who had been her ally.. against all odds.. and it had gotten him killed.. by Arceus.

A jolt of electricity from Raia brought her back to reality, her mind clearing and her vision returning. She had crushed the dark ball in her hand in her fit.. and the shards had cut into her hand, leaving thick cuts where blood flowed down her hand. In her foggy mind, she saw a Gardevoir.. her Gardevoir. "Shiek.." she rasped, reaching.

For a moment, the Gardevoir paused, and Xanthia realized with a jolt that this was not her Gardevoir.. for one... this was a female.. and for another.. her eyes.. there was something inside of them... unable to stand from the tremors running through her body.. Xanthia spoke.

"Get him."

A flash of color and feathers as a creature soared from behind her, spreading her broad feathers. The Pidgey Xanthia had healed before, its keen eyes glinting as it aimed its claws towards the dark ball. its claws missed and it came back around for a second strike, this time being tossed rather violently into the wall with a rather sickening crunch.

Xanthia practically felt that crunch.. she winced. It was this which got her to stand. Anger welled up deep within her and she held out her hand, a feral snarl on her face. The pokeball twitched and rose from the ground, sliding towards them a little more. Instantly, blood started flowing from Xanthia's nose and her eyes rolled back in her head. By sheer will power, she brought the Dark ball to a halt in Flame's hand before tilting over onto the ground and falling.

All that she knew now was pain and darkness.

Shurikan watched his trainer in awe, his mouth gaping slightly. After a moment of staring, he leaped over to where he had seen the Pidgey fall. She lay in a pool of her blood, her side had a massive gash. It was also at this time.. Shurikan noticed something he hadn't before. She was missing her entire left leg.

'what's your name?'

The Pidgey only shook her head, eyes glazing.

'no.. no stay with me. tell me your name.' he asserted.

The Pidgey smiled, letting out a snort of air. 'Ve... ata.' and like that.. she was unconsious, just like Xanthia.
@Lamvin (I dunno if you read but she can levitate small things with her mind.. usually rocks. but it makes her really really weak for a while.. this was a little bigger, the only reason she was able to do it was because she was at a hightened emotional state. Now she's going to pass out. for a couple hours. Oh and introducing Veata, my favorite little birb pokemon.)

Furious, Xanthia narrowed her eyes. How dare he use his pokemon like a shield. And now the poor creature was confused and paralyzed, wandering around in circles and running into walls, damaging its self.

And Xanthia was paralyzed, staring as Flame beat into the guy using his physical prowess. She blinked slowly, taking in all he did with wide eyes. And then.. the Chespin's pokeball. A so called 'dark ball' as flame had called it. Xanthia lay her hand on the ball.. and fell, into the abyss, into the tortured mind of the pokemon within the ball, her eyes grew dull and lifeless. The overwhelming presence of a creature she thought long dead.

"Darkrai?" Her voice was tender, gentle.. trusting. The last she had seen of Darkrai, the creature had gifted her with a charm to protect her from her nightmares.. the charm she still wore to this day. Even after he was killed and the charm no longer worked.. She kept it on her bracelet. Because he was the first legendary pokemon who had fought with her.. the first one who had been her ally.. against all odds.. and it had gotten him killed.. by Arceus.

A jolt of electricity from Raia brought her back to reality, her mind clearing and her vision returning. She had crushed the dark ball in her hand in her fit.. and the shards had cut into her hand, leaving thick cuts where blood flowed down her hand. In her foggy mind, she saw a Gardevoir.. her Gardevoir. "Shiek.." she rasped, reaching.

For a moment, the Gardevoir paused, and Xanthia realized with a jolt that this was not her Gardevoir.. for one... this was a female.. and for another.. her eyes.. there was something inside of them... unable to stand from the tremors running through her body.. Xanthia spoke.

"Get him."

A flash of color and feathers as a creature soared from behind her, spreading her broad feathers. The Pidgey Xanthia had healed before, its keen eyes glinting as it aimed its claws towards the dark ball. its claws missed and it came back around for a second strike, this time being tossed rather violently into the wall with a rather sickening crunch.

Xanthia practically felt that crunch.. she winced. It was this which got her to stand. Anger welled up deep within her and she held out her hand, a feral snarl on her face. The pokeball twitched and rose from the ground, sliding towards them a little more. Instantly, blood started flowing from Xanthia's nose and her eyes rolled back in her head. By sheer will power, she brought the Dark ball to a halt in Flame's hand before tilting over onto the ground and falling.

All that she knew now was pain and darkness.

Shurikan watched his trainer in awe, his mouth gaping slightly. After a moment of staring, he leaped over to where he had seen the Pidgey fall. She lay in a pool of her blood, her side had a massive gash. It was also at this time.. Shurikan noticed something he hadn't before. She was missing her entire left leg.

'what's your name?'

The Pidgey only shook her head, eyes glazing.

'no.. no stay with me. tell me your name.' he asserted.

The Pidgey smiled, letting out a snort of air. 'Ve... ata.' and like that.. she was unconsious, just like Xanthia.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

As soon as she fell down, Flame hurried over to Xanthia after crushing the Dark Ball, reaching into his pack and pulling out a small needle and some thread. The anger in his eyes had immediately disappeared, and gently moved the Pidgey into his lap.

Ignis went over to the Pidgey, along with Ventus, and they checked to make sure she was okay. Ignis got whatever she needed from Flame's pack, but he didn't mind...right now, he was focused on helping Xanthia.

"Shuriken, I'm going to need you to help wash her wounds, if possible. Raia, send small amounts of electricity through her, but give a break between each one. Just enough to keep her stable." He says, the sound of his voice holding no argument. If they didn't listen to him...well, he'd give them a reason.

Ignis and Ventus made sure that the Pidgey was going to be alright, before looking over at the others.
Shadow

Shadow grimaces softly, touching one side of his face. "Damned boy...I helped him back then, and he repayed me by killing me." He says, spitting onto the ground. He then sighs a little. "Xanthia...interesting time for her to come to Kalos." He says, chuckling softly.

Right now, Shadow was hidden in the town, blending in. Though he looked like a normal person who had just got out of a fight, anyone else who was like him could see what he was. A man of evil, nothing less.

Right now, he was reading a small book about Pokemon, trying to decide what to do next, where to set up his next base, and which Pokemon to experiment on. So far...he was trying to find out which Pokemon would make him immune to all Pokemon types.
@Draconequis

As soon as she fell down, Flame hurried over to Xanthia after crushing the Dark Ball, reaching into his pack and pulling out a small needle and some thread. The anger in his eyes had immediately disappeared, and gently moved the Pidgey into his lap.

Ignis went over to the Pidgey, along with Ventus, and they checked to make sure she was okay. Ignis got whatever she needed from Flame's pack, but he didn't mind...right now, he was focused on helping Xanthia.

"Shuriken, I'm going to need you to help wash her wounds, if possible. Raia, send small amounts of electricity through her, but give a break between each one. Just enough to keep her stable." He says, the sound of his voice holding no argument. If they didn't listen to him...well, he'd give them a reason.

Ignis and Ventus made sure that the Pidgey was going to be alright, before looking over at the others.
Shadow

Shadow grimaces softly, touching one side of his face. "Damned boy...I helped him back then, and he repayed me by killing me." He says, spitting onto the ground. He then sighs a little. "Xanthia...interesting time for her to come to Kalos." He says, chuckling softly.

Right now, Shadow was hidden in the town, blending in. Though he looked like a normal person who had just got out of a fight, anyone else who was like him could see what he was. A man of evil, nothing less.

Right now, he was reading a small book about Pokemon, trying to decide what to do next, where to set up his next base, and which Pokemon to experiment on. So far...he was trying to find out which Pokemon would make him immune to all Pokemon types.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Shurikan glanced at Xanthia and shook his head before washing out the wounds on her hand. 'these wounds aren't enough to cause her to be unconsious.. she's just.. sleeping i think.' he touched a hand to her face and she groaned.

Raia had backed away, sitting on her haunches. 'i know what this is. She just over-exerted herself a bit. She will be fine if she sleeps it off.' She folded her arms. 'we need to get her out of here. that guy can't understand us though.' She glanced over at the Pidgey, ears flattening slightly.

'she helped us even after you hurt her.' Shurikan breathed.

Raia just looked ashamed, her ear twitched. 'i've always had a volatile personality.. too headstrong.. too wild even for my own kind. I'm sorry.. i'll try and do better.. i promise..' she breathed. Then she turned to Ignis, scooping Veata into her arms. A gentle hand pressed against the Pidgey's wound. A genuine apology glinted in her eyes, as she reached for Xanthia's belt and took a pokeball. With a furious grunt, she hit the pokeball against Veata, taking the creature into the ball. 'to keep her from being hurt more.'

The pokeball instantly clicked as it sealed the Pidgey inside for transport and Raia toddled alongside her trainer, nudging her arm. A gentle shock to see if she could wake the woman. No response. Right... she'd be out of it for a while

--- (going to do a mini time skip till Xanthia wakes back up)----

A few hours had passed, after Shurikan and Raia had mimed out to get Flame to carry Xanthia to the nearest Pokecenter. Here, both Veata and Xanthia had been treated. The Nurse had explained how the Pidgey would be fine, though there was nothing she could do about the lost leg.. that was a birth defect. And the Pidgey would suffer a bit in performance, but there was nothing they could do. And pretty soon, Veata was with the other two, perching on Xanthia's bed with one leg.

Xanthia woke at last, her head reeling as she felt a wave of dizziness overwhelming her. She closed her eyes for just a moment, fighting the headache.

'ah.. master Xanthia..' Shurikan breathed in relief.

Xanthia massaged her temples, noting the bandage wrapped around her hand she'd crushed the Dark ball with.

"I'm not doing that again." Xanthia reasoned, then took a glance to Veata, a hand reaching out. "Thanks.."

Veata turned to face Xanthia, a smile dancing across her face as she hopped into her hand awkwardly. 'Most trainers would have just left me to die after their pikachu came through... many had before.. but you.. you healed me. I.. i know i'm not much.. i'm missing an entire leg.. but i want to help you on your journey.' she puffed up her chest proudly. 'i promise you.. i will fight twice as hard as anyone.'

Xanthia bit her lip "Veata.. welcome to the team. Maybe i am crazy.. but.. i believe you will be just as strong as any other Pidgey.. even with the missing leg." She stood from her bed, shaking her head and looking around the room for Flame.. there he was.. sitting in the corner. She felt heat rising to her cheeks. "Thanks. You didn't have to help me." she stared at her feet.
@Lamvin

Shurikan glanced at Xanthia and shook his head before washing out the wounds on her hand. 'these wounds aren't enough to cause her to be unconsious.. she's just.. sleeping i think.' he touched a hand to her face and she groaned.

Raia had backed away, sitting on her haunches. 'i know what this is. She just over-exerted herself a bit. She will be fine if she sleeps it off.' She folded her arms. 'we need to get her out of here. that guy can't understand us though.' She glanced over at the Pidgey, ears flattening slightly.

'she helped us even after you hurt her.' Shurikan breathed.

Raia just looked ashamed, her ear twitched. 'i've always had a volatile personality.. too headstrong.. too wild even for my own kind. I'm sorry.. i'll try and do better.. i promise..' she breathed. Then she turned to Ignis, scooping Veata into her arms. A gentle hand pressed against the Pidgey's wound. A genuine apology glinted in her eyes, as she reached for Xanthia's belt and took a pokeball. With a furious grunt, she hit the pokeball against Veata, taking the creature into the ball. 'to keep her from being hurt more.'

The pokeball instantly clicked as it sealed the Pidgey inside for transport and Raia toddled alongside her trainer, nudging her arm. A gentle shock to see if she could wake the woman. No response. Right... she'd be out of it for a while

--- (going to do a mini time skip till Xanthia wakes back up)----

A few hours had passed, after Shurikan and Raia had mimed out to get Flame to carry Xanthia to the nearest Pokecenter. Here, both Veata and Xanthia had been treated. The Nurse had explained how the Pidgey would be fine, though there was nothing she could do about the lost leg.. that was a birth defect. And the Pidgey would suffer a bit in performance, but there was nothing they could do. And pretty soon, Veata was with the other two, perching on Xanthia's bed with one leg.

Xanthia woke at last, her head reeling as she felt a wave of dizziness overwhelming her. She closed her eyes for just a moment, fighting the headache.

'ah.. master Xanthia..' Shurikan breathed in relief.

Xanthia massaged her temples, noting the bandage wrapped around her hand she'd crushed the Dark ball with.

"I'm not doing that again." Xanthia reasoned, then took a glance to Veata, a hand reaching out. "Thanks.."

Veata turned to face Xanthia, a smile dancing across her face as she hopped into her hand awkwardly. 'Most trainers would have just left me to die after their pikachu came through... many had before.. but you.. you healed me. I.. i know i'm not much.. i'm missing an entire leg.. but i want to help you on your journey.' she puffed up her chest proudly. 'i promise you.. i will fight twice as hard as anyone.'

Xanthia bit her lip "Veata.. welcome to the team. Maybe i am crazy.. but.. i believe you will be just as strong as any other Pidgey.. even with the missing leg." She stood from her bed, shaking her head and looking around the room for Flame.. there he was.. sitting in the corner. She felt heat rising to her cheeks. "Thanks. You didn't have to help me." she stared at her feet.
@Draconequis

"While that is true...I did it because of who you were as a person. Not because of reputation...or the past. But who you are." He says, looking over to her. His eyes held a soft glint in them, though it was a relieved one. "Sorry about...what you saw." He says softly, looking down at his hands. "My other personality...came out. He says softly, and Ignis rolls her eyes softly, hopping up onto Xanthia's bed, though giving her space.

'He's thankful about being able to help you...and you helping others.' She says, smiling. 'He basically blamed himself for you getting hurt at all.' She says, a soft smirk on her face. When they were close enough, she was so going to tease them.

Ventus flew over next to Veata, smiling softly. 'Both Flame and Xanthia help Pokemon as much as possible...Flame also helps those he holds respect for, no matter who they may be.' He says, and Ignis nods. 'Xanthia, you're the only person to truly gain his respect.' She says. smiling.
@Draconequis

"While that is true...I did it because of who you were as a person. Not because of reputation...or the past. But who you are." He says, looking over to her. His eyes held a soft glint in them, though it was a relieved one. "Sorry about...what you saw." He says softly, looking down at his hands. "My other personality...came out. He says softly, and Ignis rolls her eyes softly, hopping up onto Xanthia's bed, though giving her space.

'He's thankful about being able to help you...and you helping others.' She says, smiling. 'He basically blamed himself for you getting hurt at all.' She says, a soft smirk on her face. When they were close enough, she was so going to tease them.

Ventus flew over next to Veata, smiling softly. 'Both Flame and Xanthia help Pokemon as much as possible...Flame also helps those he holds respect for, no matter who they may be.' He says, and Ignis nods. 'Xanthia, you're the only person to truly gain his respect.' She says. smiling.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Xanthia shook her head. "Honestly, i can't remember much of what happened. A lot of it is fuzzy." she murmured, holding her head with her bandaged hand. "So.. i guess.. since you didn't try to kill me while i was out.. and you didn't leave me there unconsious.. i owe you one." she held out that same bandaged hand to him. "I made a mistake.. i gave that man his body. So i want to fix my mistake.. right my wrongs. I think we should go together for now. Two is always better than one." she sighed. "I can help you.. and you can help me."

Shurikan nodded his head. 'we would make a good team.' he leaped up on the bed beside Ignis.

Veata flapped her wings, bringing herself up to perch on Xanthia's shoulder, where she snuggled into Xanthia's hair, fluffing up her feathers contently.

Raia on the other hand, let her cheeks spark in jealousy as the newcomer had taken her spot on Xanthia's shoulder.

"By the way.. what happened to that chespin.. and the Gardevoir?" Xanthia asked, a worried expression set on her face.
@Lamvin

Xanthia shook her head. "Honestly, i can't remember much of what happened. A lot of it is fuzzy." she murmured, holding her head with her bandaged hand. "So.. i guess.. since you didn't try to kill me while i was out.. and you didn't leave me there unconsious.. i owe you one." she held out that same bandaged hand to him. "I made a mistake.. i gave that man his body. So i want to fix my mistake.. right my wrongs. I think we should go together for now. Two is always better than one." she sighed. "I can help you.. and you can help me."

Shurikan nodded his head. 'we would make a good team.' he leaped up on the bed beside Ignis.

Veata flapped her wings, bringing herself up to perch on Xanthia's shoulder, where she snuggled into Xanthia's hair, fluffing up her feathers contently.

Raia on the other hand, let her cheeks spark in jealousy as the newcomer had taken her spot on Xanthia's shoulder.

"By the way.. what happened to that chespin.. and the Gardevoir?" Xanthia asked, a worried expression set on her face.
@Draconequis

Flame smiles softly. "The Chespin was returned to his original trainer. The Gardevoir...though she went on her way, it wasn't without a gift." He says, standing up and heading over to her, tasking a small bag of stones, handing them to her.

"I didn't understand her...so I'm not sure much of what she said. Inside was a stone for a few types...as well as a Mega Bracelet, though there weren't any Mega stones. Two stones and bracelets...for Xanthia and Flame.

Flame sits next Xanthia, smiling. "Also...you don't owe me jack sh*t. I saved you because I can't stand people being hurt...not if they don't deserve it. Also, in case you are thinking you deserved being hurt there...don't. He was always deceptive, no matter what form he took, or what he used." Flame says, disgusted.

He then takes a book from his bag, placing it next to her. "Also...I agree with you. Now that I think about it, I like your company. Although...in the beginning, because of who you were, I didn't like you so much. I didn't like anyone...living the first part of my life in Shadow's 'tender' care." He says, putting air quotes around tender.

Ignis nods, happily. 'We can also get stronger! All of us, so that we can beat that ******* black, blue...and depending on how mad Flame gets, red.' Ignis says, looking over at him. Ventus nods, smiling. 'We should also all try to get to know each other, so that we can work together better and get to know each other's moves, to fight better with each other.' He says, happily and seriously.

Ignis nods, before going into her pokeball and coming back out with a twig. 'Speaking of...anyone want a twig?' She asks, looking around to see if someone would munch on twigs with her. That...and she wanted to share.
@Draconequis

Flame smiles softly. "The Chespin was returned to his original trainer. The Gardevoir...though she went on her way, it wasn't without a gift." He says, standing up and heading over to her, tasking a small bag of stones, handing them to her.

"I didn't understand her...so I'm not sure much of what she said. Inside was a stone for a few types...as well as a Mega Bracelet, though there weren't any Mega stones. Two stones and bracelets...for Xanthia and Flame.

Flame sits next Xanthia, smiling. "Also...you don't owe me jack sh*t. I saved you because I can't stand people being hurt...not if they don't deserve it. Also, in case you are thinking you deserved being hurt there...don't. He was always deceptive, no matter what form he took, or what he used." Flame says, disgusted.

He then takes a book from his bag, placing it next to her. "Also...I agree with you. Now that I think about it, I like your company. Although...in the beginning, because of who you were, I didn't like you so much. I didn't like anyone...living the first part of my life in Shadow's 'tender' care." He says, putting air quotes around tender.

Ignis nods, happily. 'We can also get stronger! All of us, so that we can beat that ******* black, blue...and depending on how mad Flame gets, red.' Ignis says, looking over at him. Ventus nods, smiling. 'We should also all try to get to know each other, so that we can work together better and get to know each other's moves, to fight better with each other.' He says, happily and seriously.

Ignis nods, before going into her pokeball and coming back out with a twig. 'Speaking of...anyone want a twig?' She asks, looking around to see if someone would munch on twigs with her. That...and she wanted to share.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Xanthia reached for the bracelet, slipping it on her wrist. She closed her eyes slowly. "This.. is familair. It was a long time ago i used one of these.. back in Hoenn." She traced her fingers over the surface of the bracelet.

"What kind of stones are these?" Xanthia hefted one into her hand. "Theres a few evolution stones.. a leaf stone, a thunderstone and a bright stone here.. but.. these other ones.. i don't recognize... Mega stones?"

Xanthia snorted. "I knew there was something off the whole time.. thats why it hurts more.. because i could have done something.. but i didn't.. i just.. walked right into his trap.. And you know.. thats not the first time. I tend to be the catalyst for disaster. I mean.. Hoenn..." She swallowed, hugging her knees to her chest. "I was the one who brought about the destruction of Hoenn. I was tricked into releasing Kyogre and Groudon.. and then Rayquaza refused to help.. telling me it was my own fault. By the time i convinced Rayquaza.. it was far too late.. the region was destroyed." she laughed coldly. "I just.. don't want to bring that kind of chaos to another region. I'm done with legendary pokemon. I want nothing to do with them... never again.. not after that whole mess with Zekrom and Reshiram. It's like i gather chaos wherever i go."

She lifted the book in her hands. "Because i have done so much.. i understand wanting to dislike me." She flipped open the cover, scanning the pages. "I'm not proud of the things i've done to get where i am today."

Shurikan dipped his head wearily. 'we can. in time.. we will change form.. i feel that i am close. Xanthia trained me well. And now you are with us.. she will help you as well.' Then he held up a hand and shook his head. 'That's not really my thing. I don't really have teeth to chew.'

'i'd just snap that in half if it was in my beak.' Veata declined politely.

'must be a Fennekin only thing.. no desire to stick a dirty twig in my mouth.' Raia snapped.

Xanthia stared at Raia. "Cool your jets, Raia."

Raia folded her arms and grumbled, her cheeks sparking. 'whatever, we can talk more on the way to wherever we are going.. staying here is just wasting valuable time.'

Xanthia sighed, standing from beside Flame, holding her head slightly as her mind spun for a moment. "I'll be fine.. if we take it slow for the next few days.. i will recover, good as new." she assured her pokemon. "I think Raia was right, and its time to head out." she took a glance to Flame. "I can translate for you, if you like. That way you can understand your pokemon when they talk. More or less." She headed for the stairs and to the back of the pokemon center where there were two men behind a counter selling everything from pokemon food to pokeballs. She slid them some poke, and bought herself some more supplies with a soft smile. "Better pick up what you need now.. if you run out you'll be forced to kill and eat wild pokemon." She'd seen other trainers do that when they were hungry.. because they didn't care.. but she had found ways to survive off of the plants and fruits of the land.. a vegetarian by choice.
@Lamvin

Xanthia reached for the bracelet, slipping it on her wrist. She closed her eyes slowly. "This.. is familair. It was a long time ago i used one of these.. back in Hoenn." She traced her fingers over the surface of the bracelet.

"What kind of stones are these?" Xanthia hefted one into her hand. "Theres a few evolution stones.. a leaf stone, a thunderstone and a bright stone here.. but.. these other ones.. i don't recognize... Mega stones?"

Xanthia snorted. "I knew there was something off the whole time.. thats why it hurts more.. because i could have done something.. but i didn't.. i just.. walked right into his trap.. And you know.. thats not the first time. I tend to be the catalyst for disaster. I mean.. Hoenn..." She swallowed, hugging her knees to her chest. "I was the one who brought about the destruction of Hoenn. I was tricked into releasing Kyogre and Groudon.. and then Rayquaza refused to help.. telling me it was my own fault. By the time i convinced Rayquaza.. it was far too late.. the region was destroyed." she laughed coldly. "I just.. don't want to bring that kind of chaos to another region. I'm done with legendary pokemon. I want nothing to do with them... never again.. not after that whole mess with Zekrom and Reshiram. It's like i gather chaos wherever i go."

She lifted the book in her hands. "Because i have done so much.. i understand wanting to dislike me." She flipped open the cover, scanning the pages. "I'm not proud of the things i've done to get where i am today."

Shurikan dipped his head wearily. 'we can. in time.. we will change form.. i feel that i am close. Xanthia trained me well. And now you are with us.. she will help you as well.' Then he held up a hand and shook his head. 'That's not really my thing. I don't really have teeth to chew.'

'i'd just snap that in half if it was in my beak.' Veata declined politely.

'must be a Fennekin only thing.. no desire to stick a dirty twig in my mouth.' Raia snapped.

Xanthia stared at Raia. "Cool your jets, Raia."

Raia folded her arms and grumbled, her cheeks sparking. 'whatever, we can talk more on the way to wherever we are going.. staying here is just wasting valuable time.'

Xanthia sighed, standing from beside Flame, holding her head slightly as her mind spun for a moment. "I'll be fine.. if we take it slow for the next few days.. i will recover, good as new." she assured her pokemon. "I think Raia was right, and its time to head out." she took a glance to Flame. "I can translate for you, if you like. That way you can understand your pokemon when they talk. More or less." She headed for the stairs and to the back of the pokemon center where there were two men behind a counter selling everything from pokemon food to pokeballs. She slid them some poke, and bought herself some more supplies with a soft smile. "Better pick up what you need now.. if you run out you'll be forced to kill and eat wild pokemon." She'd seen other trainers do that when they were hungry.. because they didn't care.. but she had found ways to survive off of the plants and fruits of the land.. a vegetarian by choice.
@Draconequis

"I'd rather die then do that." Flame says, seriously. Ignis hadn't minded the other's denials...she rather liked twigs. Though Raia might have had a point. She shrugs softly. Flame looks at her, chuckling a little. "As for you translating...that would be nice." He says, before making sure he bought some items as well.

He gently rubbed half of his face, letting out a soft sigh. Ventus hopped over to one of his ears, gently taking a hold of his ear lobe to get his attention. 'You should have gotten rest when you had the chance.' He says, tilting his head a little.

Ignis nods in agreement. 'Ya...you should also be less suspicious of anyone who comes within a ten foot radius of us.' She says, amused. Indeed, he was slightly suspicious of them all...but nothing would change that.
@Draconequis

"I'd rather die then do that." Flame says, seriously. Ignis hadn't minded the other's denials...she rather liked twigs. Though Raia might have had a point. She shrugs softly. Flame looks at her, chuckling a little. "As for you translating...that would be nice." He says, before making sure he bought some items as well.

He gently rubbed half of his face, letting out a soft sigh. Ventus hopped over to one of his ears, gently taking a hold of his ear lobe to get his attention. 'You should have gotten rest when you had the chance.' He says, tilting his head a little.

Ignis nods in agreement. 'Ya...you should also be less suspicious of anyone who comes within a ten foot radius of us.' She says, amused. Indeed, he was slightly suspicious of them all...but nothing would change that.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Xanthia smiled. "As would i my friend." she retorted with a soft smile. Then she glanced to his pokemon. "Ventus says you should have rested. ANd Ignis says you should be less suspicious of people."

She glanced to her own pokemon, curling a protective hand around Veata, scratching behiind her head. "Ignis.. its good to be a bit suspicious. If you go around trusting everyone you meet, you are going to be betrayed. There are a lot of people who will use the naive to their advantage. I learned that on my first adventure."

She pointed at the forest. "Right... now.. if there's one other thing i've learned, its that Gym leaders know things.. they pretend as they don't.. but they know more than they lead on. Gym leaders.. there's a ninety-five percent they are just as corrupt as everyone else."

Xanthia shook her head. "Veata.. let's see how you fight. Are you up for it? Bug types in this forest, we will keep you far away from electric types. It's not good for your heart." Part of the reason birds were so susceptible to electricity was their quick beating hearts, electricity sent them into overdrive. If a young bird was shocked repeatedly, their heart would accelerate even more.. which was just not healthy. Its why sometimes Xanthia felt dirty for using moves that were super effective against the pokemon she fought.. those moves hurt more. Yet.. she had to in order to survive.

'i'm ready.' Veata nodded meekly.

"You going to try and catch something here?" Xanthia asked Flame taking a look at her pokedex. "I saw Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour here.. and this is where i found Raia."

Raia's cheeks sparked and she smirked. 'i honestly couldn't be happier about being captured now.. If i manage to continue on my path with Xanthia.. i'll be stronger. And Strength is the most important thing you can have in this life.'

Shurikan shook his head at Raia, leaping after his master and into the tall grass.

Veata just stayed silent, watching the two.. then she flapped her wings and dove into the grass with her single talon extended. Moments later, she was awkwardly perched in front of an unconscious bug pokemon, clacking her beak and using her wings to stabilize herself.
@Lamvin

Xanthia smiled. "As would i my friend." she retorted with a soft smile. Then she glanced to his pokemon. "Ventus says you should have rested. ANd Ignis says you should be less suspicious of people."

She glanced to her own pokemon, curling a protective hand around Veata, scratching behiind her head. "Ignis.. its good to be a bit suspicious. If you go around trusting everyone you meet, you are going to be betrayed. There are a lot of people who will use the naive to their advantage. I learned that on my first adventure."

She pointed at the forest. "Right... now.. if there's one other thing i've learned, its that Gym leaders know things.. they pretend as they don't.. but they know more than they lead on. Gym leaders.. there's a ninety-five percent they are just as corrupt as everyone else."

Xanthia shook her head. "Veata.. let's see how you fight. Are you up for it? Bug types in this forest, we will keep you far away from electric types. It's not good for your heart." Part of the reason birds were so susceptible to electricity was their quick beating hearts, electricity sent them into overdrive. If a young bird was shocked repeatedly, their heart would accelerate even more.. which was just not healthy. Its why sometimes Xanthia felt dirty for using moves that were super effective against the pokemon she fought.. those moves hurt more. Yet.. she had to in order to survive.

'i'm ready.' Veata nodded meekly.

"You going to try and catch something here?" Xanthia asked Flame taking a look at her pokedex. "I saw Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour here.. and this is where i found Raia."

Raia's cheeks sparked and she smirked. 'i honestly couldn't be happier about being captured now.. If i manage to continue on my path with Xanthia.. i'll be stronger. And Strength is the most important thing you can have in this life.'

Shurikan shook his head at Raia, leaping after his master and into the tall grass.

Veata just stayed silent, watching the two.. then she flapped her wings and dove into the grass with her single talon extended. Moments later, she was awkwardly perched in front of an unconscious bug pokemon, clacking her beak and using her wings to stabilize herself.
@Draconequis

Flame nods, humming a little. "I do have a Pokemon in mind for training all of our Pokemon together." He says, tilting his head a little. "I'll check the area for all three of the Pans...it's a good idea for a few reasons." He says, closing his eyes.

Ignis nods a little. 'He also knows it's a bad idea, because then he'll only be able to get one more Pokemon on his team.' She says, closing her eyes a little. Ventus nods softly. 'Ya...though what are his plans for future Pokemon?' He asks, curious.

Ignis shrugs softly, smiling a little.

<< Planning on getting a Pansage, then continuing on. Also, if you don't mind, we could get them both a Fossil Pokemon at some point :3 *Is planning on getting a Tyrunt* xD >>
@Draconequis

Flame nods, humming a little. "I do have a Pokemon in mind for training all of our Pokemon together." He says, tilting his head a little. "I'll check the area for all three of the Pans...it's a good idea for a few reasons." He says, closing his eyes.

Ignis nods a little. 'He also knows it's a bad idea, because then he'll only be able to get one more Pokemon on his team.' She says, closing her eyes a little. Ventus nods softly. 'Ya...though what are his plans for future Pokemon?' He asks, curious.

Ignis shrugs softly, smiling a little.

<< Planning on getting a Pansage, then continuing on. Also, if you don't mind, we could get them both a Fossil Pokemon at some point :3 *Is planning on getting a Tyrunt* xD >>
image.png4PReSu5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15