Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Rp with lamvin (private) v2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Lamvin (ah okay okay i gotcha. neat. I was planning on having Xanthia punch him a few times and then decide she liked him XD also for plot reasons i needed Xanthia to face the gym leaders. Oh and Xanthia would be able to understand Flame's pokemon as well(as i had her form a small mental connection for them). And eventually she would translate for Flame. :D)

Snorting, Xanthia raised an eyebrow. "Get in your way... right." she chuckled darkly. She trailed after Flame with Raia on her shoulders and Shurikan following behind her. The thought of going into a stranger's house made her uneasy. But she couldn't let this guy out of her sight after she'd learned he knew her real name. She watched the interaction between him and his pokemon, noting his team was tilting towards fire types. Unlucky. Very unlucky. But that was the way fate went sometime.

She followed after Flame now in silence, the two of her pokemon keeping a close eye on Flame and his pokemon.
@Lamvin (ah okay okay i gotcha. neat. I was planning on having Xanthia punch him a few times and then decide she liked him XD also for plot reasons i needed Xanthia to face the gym leaders. Oh and Xanthia would be able to understand Flame's pokemon as well(as i had her form a small mental connection for them). And eventually she would translate for Flame. :D)

Snorting, Xanthia raised an eyebrow. "Get in your way... right." she chuckled darkly. She trailed after Flame with Raia on her shoulders and Shurikan following behind her. The thought of going into a stranger's house made her uneasy. But she couldn't let this guy out of her sight after she'd learned he knew her real name. She watched the interaction between him and his pokemon, noting his team was tilting towards fire types. Unlucky. Very unlucky. But that was the way fate went sometime.

She followed after Flame now in silence, the two of her pokemon keeping a close eye on Flame and his pokemon.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

<< Ah xD >>

After a little, they'd arrive at a little shack. It wasn't much, just some walls, a roof, and a doorway. Flame grunts softly as he pushes the door open, showing he had tried to make it as comfortable as possible.

In one corner, there was a mattress, smaller than Flame was, with a pile of twigs on it, with a small blanket on it. In the corner opposite to that, there was a chair, this one with a blanket on it as well. Flame moves the chair a little, before lifting up a small chunk of dirt, and takes out ten small, but extremely powerful bombs.

Ignis goes over to her pile of sticks, picking one up and watching him. 'Those explosives were handmade by him, and it had taken him his whole life to gather the materials. He knows how to detonate them, and how big the explosions are, as well as the power behind him.' Ignis says to Xanthia, watching how carefully he handled them.

Ventus tilts his head a little. 'Those...are powerful. How big about is the place he's blowing?' He asks, and Ignis shrugs. 'Not sure...he never said. All he said was that it was in the area around the town somewhere...' She says, closing her eyes. 'However, I trust him with my life. Just like he trusts me with his.'

<< Also, have an idea...having to do with Shadow, of course. >>
@Draconequis

<< Ah xD >>

After a little, they'd arrive at a little shack. It wasn't much, just some walls, a roof, and a doorway. Flame grunts softly as he pushes the door open, showing he had tried to make it as comfortable as possible.

In one corner, there was a mattress, smaller than Flame was, with a pile of twigs on it, with a small blanket on it. In the corner opposite to that, there was a chair, this one with a blanket on it as well. Flame moves the chair a little, before lifting up a small chunk of dirt, and takes out ten small, but extremely powerful bombs.

Ignis goes over to her pile of sticks, picking one up and watching him. 'Those explosives were handmade by him, and it had taken him his whole life to gather the materials. He knows how to detonate them, and how big the explosions are, as well as the power behind him.' Ignis says to Xanthia, watching how carefully he handled them.

Ventus tilts his head a little. 'Those...are powerful. How big about is the place he's blowing?' He asks, and Ignis shrugs. 'Not sure...he never said. All he said was that it was in the area around the town somewhere...' She says, closing her eyes. 'However, I trust him with my life. Just like he trusts me with his.'

<< Also, have an idea...having to do with Shadow, of course. >>
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin (Ooh okay, tell me the idea :D)

Honestly, Xanthia had never had a home to herself, so seeing that he had more than a tent to his name amazed her a little. She only had a bed roll, stuffed at the bottom of her backpack, useful for traveling through the world quickly.

Admiring the shack, Xanthia froze when she saw the bombs. A nervous expression danced across her face. What in the name of gods was he thinking carrying something like that. Well at least he knew how to use it.. but still.. the idea of someone using something so volatile to destroy something. She would have assumed he'd at least have a pokemon do it.

Speaking of which. "isn't it a bit silly to invade the place now? I am assuming its similar to the place i was.. which was guarded by those who have high leveled pokemon.. the way you are now.. the way i am now.. they would easily defeat us both."

The two of them.. with only four lowly leveled pokemon between them.. it was a suicide mission. "Your pokemon rely on you. They have thoughts and feelings.. risking their lives going in because you can't bide your time and wait for the perfect moment to strike won't do anything but get your pokemon killed."
@Lamvin (Ooh okay, tell me the idea :D)

Honestly, Xanthia had never had a home to herself, so seeing that he had more than a tent to his name amazed her a little. She only had a bed roll, stuffed at the bottom of her backpack, useful for traveling through the world quickly.

Admiring the shack, Xanthia froze when she saw the bombs. A nervous expression danced across her face. What in the name of gods was he thinking carrying something like that. Well at least he knew how to use it.. but still.. the idea of someone using something so volatile to destroy something. She would have assumed he'd at least have a pokemon do it.

Speaking of which. "isn't it a bit silly to invade the place now? I am assuming its similar to the place i was.. which was guarded by those who have high leveled pokemon.. the way you are now.. the way i am now.. they would easily defeat us both."

The two of them.. with only four lowly leveled pokemon between them.. it was a suicide mission. "Your pokemon rely on you. They have thoughts and feelings.. risking their lives going in because you can't bide your time and wait for the perfect moment to strike won't do anything but get your pokemon killed."
@Draconequis

Flame hums softly, ignoring her while he put the bombs in a large backpack, before standing up, slinging it over his shoulder. "There are no guards. Nobody there...just a husk of something that has stained Kalos in the past." He says, his voice serious as he turns to her. "If you had decided to do as I had told you about the book, then you would know what I was talking about. However, since you decided to ignore me, you're going to have to wait until you see what I mean." He says, his eyes hard. "Besides...if I was doing something like that, the first thing I'd do is make sure my Pokemon were safe, before going on my own."

With that, he pushed past her, and Ignis shakes her head a little. 'Don't worry about him...he's just angry you even suggested that he'd put our lives in danger. I know what he'd do if he was going to do what you'd suggest.' She says, offering a soft smile, before running after him. Ventus, slightly confused, flies out and lands on Flame's shoulder.

"Xanthia. If Shadow's there, then I need you to have your Pokemon attack him. He's much weaker to Pokemon than he looks." Flame says, seriously as he walks. "Depending on what Pokemon he has out, it could be easy."
@Draconequis

Flame hums softly, ignoring her while he put the bombs in a large backpack, before standing up, slinging it over his shoulder. "There are no guards. Nobody there...just a husk of something that has stained Kalos in the past." He says, his voice serious as he turns to her. "If you had decided to do as I had told you about the book, then you would know what I was talking about. However, since you decided to ignore me, you're going to have to wait until you see what I mean." He says, his eyes hard. "Besides...if I was doing something like that, the first thing I'd do is make sure my Pokemon were safe, before going on my own."

With that, he pushed past her, and Ignis shakes her head a little. 'Don't worry about him...he's just angry you even suggested that he'd put our lives in danger. I know what he'd do if he was going to do what you'd suggest.' She says, offering a soft smile, before running after him. Ventus, slightly confused, flies out and lands on Flame's shoulder.

"Xanthia. If Shadow's there, then I need you to have your Pokemon attack him. He's much weaker to Pokemon than he looks." Flame says, seriously as he walks. "Depending on what Pokemon he has out, it could be easy."
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Xanthia narrowed her eyes as Flame spoke. "I didn't ignore you. I was a little preoccupied by the fact that you knew who i was." She spat "If you've been through what i have, you start to focus on details like that."

Raia glared at Flame, her cheeks sparked as she made a fist. She stayed put on Xanthia's shoulders despite herself.

Xanthia walked after Flame, shaking her head. "I was only saying something because i value the lives of pokemon more than most. Its hard to break the habit of reminding people their pokemon have emotions and feelings." She sighed. "yeah.. whoever this shadow person is.. i need some more information.. what exactly did he do.. Why should i attack him? How do i know you aren't the one i should be stopping? You haven't exactly been open or friendly with me. And yes.. you are good to your pokemon, but ive seen crime lords who love their pokemon before." Giovanni was one of them.. the man who had turned her into what she was today. The man who had injected her with Mew DNA, taken her from her real parents and started this whole thing. She'd seen him treat his pokemon better than some of his workers.
@Lamvin

Xanthia narrowed her eyes as Flame spoke. "I didn't ignore you. I was a little preoccupied by the fact that you knew who i was." She spat "If you've been through what i have, you start to focus on details like that."

Raia glared at Flame, her cheeks sparked as she made a fist. She stayed put on Xanthia's shoulders despite herself.

Xanthia walked after Flame, shaking her head. "I was only saying something because i value the lives of pokemon more than most. Its hard to break the habit of reminding people their pokemon have emotions and feelings." She sighed. "yeah.. whoever this shadow person is.. i need some more information.. what exactly did he do.. Why should i attack him? How do i know you aren't the one i should be stopping? You haven't exactly been open or friendly with me. And yes.. you are good to your pokemon, but ive seen crime lords who love their pokemon before." Giovanni was one of them.. the man who had turned her into what she was today. The man who had injected her with Mew DNA, taken her from her real parents and started this whole thing. She'd seen him treat his pokemon better than some of his workers.
@Draconequis

"You have yet to give me a reason to trust you as well, Xanthia." He says, not looking at her. "When you see where we're heading, either you'll agree with me the place needs to be blown to hell...or you'll side with him." Flame says, seriously.

Ignis gently nudges Xanthia's leg. 'He doesn't trust you completely. He knows you know his pain...but he isn't sure if you're working with Shadow because of that pain. He's been known to take people in and make them more...well, stronger.' She says, and Ventus nods a little.

As they walk...well, Xanthia would recognize the trail they were walking on very well, considering she had come from here not too long ago. As they walked, Flame seemed to get more and more...well, closed off.

Ignis looks around, her eyes showing heavy caution. "Almost there." He says, his voice...different, slightly. It sounded like he was trying to keep his emotions in check, so that he didn't snap at her or anything. He stops a moment later, his foot hovering above the switch, and he looks over at her. "Again...when I tell you to, have your Pokemon attack him, depending on the one he brings out if he's alive. Ignis and Ventus, stay out of sight. If he has a Pokemon that's weak to either of you two, or both, then keep him or her distracted. More than likely, he'll have the Pokemon in a Dark Ball...if he does, then I'll free it. Then we'll attack...hopefully." He mutters the last one, looking to Xanthia, before pressing the switch.

As he does so, he stiffens, his eyes looking around. His eyes showed the fear that had come with living here for most of his life. Ventus gently tugs on his ear, and Ignis stands by his legs protectively.
@Draconequis

"You have yet to give me a reason to trust you as well, Xanthia." He says, not looking at her. "When you see where we're heading, either you'll agree with me the place needs to be blown to hell...or you'll side with him." Flame says, seriously.

Ignis gently nudges Xanthia's leg. 'He doesn't trust you completely. He knows you know his pain...but he isn't sure if you're working with Shadow because of that pain. He's been known to take people in and make them more...well, stronger.' She says, and Ventus nods a little.

As they walk...well, Xanthia would recognize the trail they were walking on very well, considering she had come from here not too long ago. As they walked, Flame seemed to get more and more...well, closed off.

Ignis looks around, her eyes showing heavy caution. "Almost there." He says, his voice...different, slightly. It sounded like he was trying to keep his emotions in check, so that he didn't snap at her or anything. He stops a moment later, his foot hovering above the switch, and he looks over at her. "Again...when I tell you to, have your Pokemon attack him, depending on the one he brings out if he's alive. Ignis and Ventus, stay out of sight. If he has a Pokemon that's weak to either of you two, or both, then keep him or her distracted. More than likely, he'll have the Pokemon in a Dark Ball...if he does, then I'll free it. Then we'll attack...hopefully." He mutters the last one, looking to Xanthia, before pressing the switch.

As he does so, he stiffens, his eyes looking around. His eyes showed the fear that had come with living here for most of his life. Ventus gently tugs on his ear, and Ignis stands by his legs protectively.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

There was no way to give him a reason to trust her. And there was no way for him to give her a reason to trust him. So they were stuck at an impass.

The gentle nudge of Ignis, and Xanthia shook her head. "I don't need anyone to make me stronger. IF there's one thing i've learned from going through this hell six times, its that power comes at a cost. Always."

Xanthia scanned the area, keeping her eyes peeled for enemies. A loud flapping sound hit her ears as a Pidgey flew close, eying Xanthia with interest. Raia sparked her cheeks angrily and shocked the pidgey with a powerful jolt, taking it from the sky with an angered growl. The Pidgey face planted, twitching as the electricity surged through her body.

"Raia!" Xanthia hissed. "That was more than a warning shock."

'she attacked you. I retaliated.' Raia retorted sharply.

Xanthia heaved a sigh, shaking her head. "She did nothing of the sort, Raia. You attacked her because she flew close to me. You are a lot stronger than the creatures in this forest. You should know that, and stop going out of your way to hurt them. The tiny bit of experience you will get here won't help you much." She knelt smoothly down at the Pidgey's side, hands cradling its still sparking body. Not looking to see if Flame or his pokemon had waited for her, she reached into her backpack and pulled out a potion. She sprayed the item on the pokemon gently.

Raia grumbled something about Xanthia being wasteful and folded her arms.

"Sorry about her, little one. Be safe out there." Xanthia scooped up the Pidgey and set her high in the tree, away from predators while she could catch her breath. The Pidgey simply watched in silence, clacking her beak as she blinked her deep brown eyes.

Xanthia glanced ahead and jogged to catch up with the others, feeling the atmosphere had changed. She raised an eyebrow as Flame spoke. "I think i know how to attack, Flame. I've been doing this longer than you have." She stated. "My pokemon know what to do."

Shuriken flinched as the button clicked, preparing himself for battle mentally. He shook his head before narrowing his eyes, determined. Raia's cheeks sparked on Xanthia's shoulder, as she smirked, readying for the next battle happily.

Xanthia could practically feel the nerves running through Flame's body. She approached gently, standing beside him as the path opened.. and she felt her blood running cold. She'd not been paying attention before because of the Pidgey.. but now that she thought about it.. things looked really familair. She took a step back.. the horror of what she'd seen last time running through her mind. Her body started to tremble as she backed up, hands over her mouth. "I.. ive been here before... i.. i can't go back down there.. i can't."

Raia's cheeks sparked as she narrowed her eyes 'face your fears or else you will never grow as a person.' she snarled. 'i cant believe i joined up with such a weakling!'

Shurikan narrowed his eyes and a thick stream of bubbles came from his mouth and hit Raia, tossing her from Xanthia's shoulders. 'Raia, will you show respect to our trainer. Last time we were here.. we had to watch as a pokemon died.. she was connected to its mind when it did.. so she felt some of it! You have no idea what kind of hell she's been through.. and the things we've already seen, and our journey has barely even started.'

Raia backed off slightly, her ears flattened and she looked guilty. 'i..'

Shurikan shook his head. 'save it. fall in line and trust the savior.. or get lost.'

Raia's already red cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and she mumbled something under her breath. a nearly imperceptible apology.

Shurikan saluted Xanthia. 'lady Xanthia.. we must go.. if he is innocent.. and he heads in there alone.. he will die... no matter what.. i will protect you with my life.. and i will make sure Raia falls in line as well.'

Raia narrowed her eyes. 'you will do nothing of the sort. i am coming of my own free will, and i will be beating up this guy because i like to fight.. not because i have an attachment to you or Xanthia or anything.'

still shaking, Xanthia took a few nervous steps after Flame, the horrifying memories still strong in her mind. Oh gods.. oh gods she was going to regret this...
@Lamvin

There was no way to give him a reason to trust her. And there was no way for him to give her a reason to trust him. So they were stuck at an impass.

The gentle nudge of Ignis, and Xanthia shook her head. "I don't need anyone to make me stronger. IF there's one thing i've learned from going through this hell six times, its that power comes at a cost. Always."

Xanthia scanned the area, keeping her eyes peeled for enemies. A loud flapping sound hit her ears as a Pidgey flew close, eying Xanthia with interest. Raia sparked her cheeks angrily and shocked the pidgey with a powerful jolt, taking it from the sky with an angered growl. The Pidgey face planted, twitching as the electricity surged through her body.

"Raia!" Xanthia hissed. "That was more than a warning shock."

'she attacked you. I retaliated.' Raia retorted sharply.

Xanthia heaved a sigh, shaking her head. "She did nothing of the sort, Raia. You attacked her because she flew close to me. You are a lot stronger than the creatures in this forest. You should know that, and stop going out of your way to hurt them. The tiny bit of experience you will get here won't help you much." She knelt smoothly down at the Pidgey's side, hands cradling its still sparking body. Not looking to see if Flame or his pokemon had waited for her, she reached into her backpack and pulled out a potion. She sprayed the item on the pokemon gently.

Raia grumbled something about Xanthia being wasteful and folded her arms.

"Sorry about her, little one. Be safe out there." Xanthia scooped up the Pidgey and set her high in the tree, away from predators while she could catch her breath. The Pidgey simply watched in silence, clacking her beak as she blinked her deep brown eyes.

Xanthia glanced ahead and jogged to catch up with the others, feeling the atmosphere had changed. She raised an eyebrow as Flame spoke. "I think i know how to attack, Flame. I've been doing this longer than you have." She stated. "My pokemon know what to do."

Shuriken flinched as the button clicked, preparing himself for battle mentally. He shook his head before narrowing his eyes, determined. Raia's cheeks sparked on Xanthia's shoulder, as she smirked, readying for the next battle happily.

Xanthia could practically feel the nerves running through Flame's body. She approached gently, standing beside him as the path opened.. and she felt her blood running cold. She'd not been paying attention before because of the Pidgey.. but now that she thought about it.. things looked really familair. She took a step back.. the horror of what she'd seen last time running through her mind. Her body started to tremble as she backed up, hands over her mouth. "I.. ive been here before... i.. i can't go back down there.. i can't."

Raia's cheeks sparked as she narrowed her eyes 'face your fears or else you will never grow as a person.' she snarled. 'i cant believe i joined up with such a weakling!'

Shurikan narrowed his eyes and a thick stream of bubbles came from his mouth and hit Raia, tossing her from Xanthia's shoulders. 'Raia, will you show respect to our trainer. Last time we were here.. we had to watch as a pokemon died.. she was connected to its mind when it did.. so she felt some of it! You have no idea what kind of hell she's been through.. and the things we've already seen, and our journey has barely even started.'

Raia backed off slightly, her ears flattened and she looked guilty. 'i..'

Shurikan shook his head. 'save it. fall in line and trust the savior.. or get lost.'

Raia's already red cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and she mumbled something under her breath. a nearly imperceptible apology.

Shurikan saluted Xanthia. 'lady Xanthia.. we must go.. if he is innocent.. and he heads in there alone.. he will die... no matter what.. i will protect you with my life.. and i will make sure Raia falls in line as well.'

Raia narrowed her eyes. 'you will do nothing of the sort. i am coming of my own free will, and i will be beating up this guy because i like to fight.. not because i have an attachment to you or Xanthia or anything.'

still shaking, Xanthia took a few nervous steps after Flame, the horrifying memories still strong in her mind. Oh gods.. oh gods she was going to regret this...
@Draconequis

Flame looks over at her, his eyes softening a little. If she was here...then she probably knew what went on. "I can hold my own in here...it's where I grew up. If you don't want to, you don't have to." He says softly, his voice holding a twinge of sadness.

Though he couldn't understand what Raia said...well, he got the message. "As for you, Raia...I can't understand Pokemon, but I can understand their intent. Unless you've seen what goes on down here..." He shakes his head a little, before continuing on, getting the bombs ready.

As soon as they entered, Flame started placing them in key locations, Ignis even helping him a little bit. He made sure they were all connected to the detonator as well. He then walked over to the machine and started to cover it with bombs, obviously wanting to get as far from possible from the machine.

As soon as he was done and about to say to go...a soft chuckle is heard from behind them. Ignis and Ventus were out of sight already...and indeed, he was holding a Dark Ball. "I must admit, Flame...you've grown. The last time I saw you, you were...what, two?" Shadow asks from behind them, humming a little, before he let the Pokemon out...a Chespin, as it turned out.

Flame grimaces, before sighing a little. "Ignis, Ventus!" He says, and they come into sight in front of the Chespin, to protect Raia and Shurikan. "Don't kill the Chespin...we need to destroy the Dark Ball." Flame says, seriously.

Shadow...simply chuckles, still ignoring Xanthia. "I'm surprised you haven't told her what you really were, Flame..." He says, causing Flame to stiffen. "What was it...fifteen percent of all Fire Types?" He asks, smugly, and Flame's eyes darken. "Ya...and now, I'll kill you again." He says, the memories, the pain...his whole past weighing his voice.
@Draconequis

Flame looks over at her, his eyes softening a little. If she was here...then she probably knew what went on. "I can hold my own in here...it's where I grew up. If you don't want to, you don't have to." He says softly, his voice holding a twinge of sadness.

Though he couldn't understand what Raia said...well, he got the message. "As for you, Raia...I can't understand Pokemon, but I can understand their intent. Unless you've seen what goes on down here..." He shakes his head a little, before continuing on, getting the bombs ready.

As soon as they entered, Flame started placing them in key locations, Ignis even helping him a little bit. He made sure they were all connected to the detonator as well. He then walked over to the machine and started to cover it with bombs, obviously wanting to get as far from possible from the machine.

As soon as he was done and about to say to go...a soft chuckle is heard from behind them. Ignis and Ventus were out of sight already...and indeed, he was holding a Dark Ball. "I must admit, Flame...you've grown. The last time I saw you, you were...what, two?" Shadow asks from behind them, humming a little, before he let the Pokemon out...a Chespin, as it turned out.

Flame grimaces, before sighing a little. "Ignis, Ventus!" He says, and they come into sight in front of the Chespin, to protect Raia and Shurikan. "Don't kill the Chespin...we need to destroy the Dark Ball." Flame says, seriously.

Shadow...simply chuckles, still ignoring Xanthia. "I'm surprised you haven't told her what you really were, Flame..." He says, causing Flame to stiffen. "What was it...fifteen percent of all Fire Types?" He asks, smugly, and Flame's eyes darken. "Ya...and now, I'll kill you again." He says, the memories, the pain...his whole past weighing his voice.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Raia just glared at Flame, her cheeks sparking. she didn't need to hear this lecture from this random guy. She didn't like or trust him and she wasn't about to start believing in him any time soon. She flicked an ear and turned her attention back to her trainer. Xanthia seemed out of it, her eyes glazed, her arms trembling. Something was not right...

Xanthia flinched as she heard the chuckle.. the faint scent of blood dancing in front of her nostrils. She backed away slightly as the man who she'd seen come from the Absol showed his face. A wave of disgust filled her body and she curled her lip.

Flame grimaces, before sighing a little. "Ignis, Ventus!" He says, and they come into sight in front of the Chespin, to protect Raia and Shurikan. "Don't kill the Chespin...we need to destroy the Dark Ball." Flame says, seriously. She'd prepared herself for grass type pokemon, and even if she didn't have something super effective against them.. Raia could hold her own. The Pikachu sparked her cheeks in frustration as Ignis and Ventus shielded Raia and Shuriken.

'i don't need your help to fight my battles.' she snarled, waving her tail erratically.

'remember what Flame said, Raia.' Shurikan interjected.

Raia waved him off, pushing herself between Ignis and Ventus, a wave of electricity arcing to the Chespin. Not enough to hurt it, but enough to stun it. It fell to its knees, electricity arcing over its body as it was paralyzed from her sudden attack. Then she whipped around, cheeks sparking energetically as she surged back towards Xanthia, standing in front of her with a furious snarl. 'i know how to fight my own battles. I know how to handle myself. Xanthia isn't my first trainer.' she whipped her tail around. 'that should keep it busy while we take care of this guy.'

Xanthia simply watched the two warily, narrowing her eyes at the man who said something about Flame being 15 percent of all fire types or something. Whatever the heck that meant. It didn't matter to her. She wanted nothing to do with this man.. the one who had slaughtered a noble pokemon for his selfish means. She stood tall, the fear gone, a defiant glint replacing what had been. She didn't even wait for Flame, she wanted this man to suffer.

"Shurikan. Water Pulse."

'with pleasure.' Shurikan leaped before Xanthia, his eyes narrowed as a burst of powerful and disorienting water came from his mouth. It jettisoned straight past Flame and towards Shadow... the man who she wished she had never met.
@Lamvin

Raia just glared at Flame, her cheeks sparking. she didn't need to hear this lecture from this random guy. She didn't like or trust him and she wasn't about to start believing in him any time soon. She flicked an ear and turned her attention back to her trainer. Xanthia seemed out of it, her eyes glazed, her arms trembling. Something was not right...

Xanthia flinched as she heard the chuckle.. the faint scent of blood dancing in front of her nostrils. She backed away slightly as the man who she'd seen come from the Absol showed his face. A wave of disgust filled her body and she curled her lip.

Flame grimaces, before sighing a little. "Ignis, Ventus!" He says, and they come into sight in front of the Chespin, to protect Raia and Shurikan. "Don't kill the Chespin...we need to destroy the Dark Ball." Flame says, seriously. She'd prepared herself for grass type pokemon, and even if she didn't have something super effective against them.. Raia could hold her own. The Pikachu sparked her cheeks in frustration as Ignis and Ventus shielded Raia and Shuriken.

'i don't need your help to fight my battles.' she snarled, waving her tail erratically.

'remember what Flame said, Raia.' Shurikan interjected.

Raia waved him off, pushing herself between Ignis and Ventus, a wave of electricity arcing to the Chespin. Not enough to hurt it, but enough to stun it. It fell to its knees, electricity arcing over its body as it was paralyzed from her sudden attack. Then she whipped around, cheeks sparking energetically as she surged back towards Xanthia, standing in front of her with a furious snarl. 'i know how to fight my own battles. I know how to handle myself. Xanthia isn't my first trainer.' she whipped her tail around. 'that should keep it busy while we take care of this guy.'

Xanthia simply watched the two warily, narrowing her eyes at the man who said something about Flame being 15 percent of all fire types or something. Whatever the heck that meant. It didn't matter to her. She wanted nothing to do with this man.. the one who had slaughtered a noble pokemon for his selfish means. She stood tall, the fear gone, a defiant glint replacing what had been. She didn't even wait for Flame, she wanted this man to suffer.

"Shurikan. Water Pulse."

'with pleasure.' Shurikan leaped before Xanthia, his eyes narrowed as a burst of powerful and disorienting water came from his mouth. It jettisoned straight past Flame and towards Shadow... the man who she wished she had never met.
@Draconequis

The man grins, picking up the Chespin and holding it up, causing it to take the Water Pulse full on. Right after it was done, Flame ran forward and started to attack. Yet...at the same time, not. There was anger in his eyes. In his stance. The way he moved...he wanted to rip Shadow apart, piece by piece.

Ventus darts forward, as does Ignis. Ventus scratches Shadow's hand, causing him to scream and drop the Chespin. Flame jumps back as Ignis jumps up, spinning, the steam coming from her ears hitting him right in the chest.

As soon as that was done, Flame runs forward again, starting to attack more ferociously. It didn't seem like a mother Charizard...it looked like a ****** off Volcanion attacking someone who had just tried to torture it.

Flame's attacks just seemed to get stronger as he went, as if letting out all the anger in him slowly. Shadow seemed to be getting...scared, backing up quickly to get away. Ignis dashed forward and bites Shadow's leg hard enough to draw blood, causing him to scream and stop.

This gave Flame the chance he needed, slamming his fist into Shadow's gut, then slamming his head into the wall. Ignis gets off quickly as Flame held no mercy against this man. All the years of pain...suffering on his shoulders...all of it was being put into attacking, and possibly killing, Shadow.

'I've never seen him this angry before...' Ignis says, slightly surprised at his brutality. He didn't pause...he didn't tire...he just kept attacking without mercy. The Dark Ball rolled out of his pocket and down towards them. Ignis just stops it, looking up to Xanthia. 'Please...destroy this.' She says softly, her paw carefully placed on it so that she didn't activate it.

Shadow finally escapes from Flame's offensive, panting softly. "I...see." He says, glaring at Flame. "I will put you down, some point later...however, for now, I have a meeting to attend to." He says, before he takes a hidden Dark Ball from a pocket, letting out a Gardevoire, before turning and running, dropping the Dark Ball.

Flame growns, trying to run after him, only to be pushed back by the Gardevoire, which caused her Dark Ball to be pushed forward as well.
@Draconequis

The man grins, picking up the Chespin and holding it up, causing it to take the Water Pulse full on. Right after it was done, Flame ran forward and started to attack. Yet...at the same time, not. There was anger in his eyes. In his stance. The way he moved...he wanted to rip Shadow apart, piece by piece.

Ventus darts forward, as does Ignis. Ventus scratches Shadow's hand, causing him to scream and drop the Chespin. Flame jumps back as Ignis jumps up, spinning, the steam coming from her ears hitting him right in the chest.

As soon as that was done, Flame runs forward again, starting to attack more ferociously. It didn't seem like a mother Charizard...it looked like a ****** off Volcanion attacking someone who had just tried to torture it.

Flame's attacks just seemed to get stronger as he went, as if letting out all the anger in him slowly. Shadow seemed to be getting...scared, backing up quickly to get away. Ignis dashed forward and bites Shadow's leg hard enough to draw blood, causing him to scream and stop.

This gave Flame the chance he needed, slamming his fist into Shadow's gut, then slamming his head into the wall. Ignis gets off quickly as Flame held no mercy against this man. All the years of pain...suffering on his shoulders...all of it was being put into attacking, and possibly killing, Shadow.

'I've never seen him this angry before...' Ignis says, slightly surprised at his brutality. He didn't pause...he didn't tire...he just kept attacking without mercy. The Dark Ball rolled out of his pocket and down towards them. Ignis just stops it, looking up to Xanthia. 'Please...destroy this.' She says softly, her paw carefully placed on it so that she didn't activate it.

Shadow finally escapes from Flame's offensive, panting softly. "I...see." He says, glaring at Flame. "I will put you down, some point later...however, for now, I have a meeting to attend to." He says, before he takes a hidden Dark Ball from a pocket, letting out a Gardevoire, before turning and running, dropping the Dark Ball.

Flame growns, trying to run after him, only to be pushed back by the Gardevoire, which caused her Dark Ball to be pushed forward as well.
image.png4PReSu5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15