Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Rp with lamvin (private) v2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
since we lost our last Rp, @lamvin and i will be RPing here

this time.. its a.. POKEMON RP :D

Region: Kalos

Characters:

Name: Xanthia Flare Evergreen
Appearance: A woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Tends to wear red t-shirts and long black pants. Keeps her pokeballs belted at her hip and carries a large backpack for her stuff.
Abilities: Can communicate with pokemon via a mental connection she can form with them. However, this also causes her to feel their pain. She cannot control when or where her mental connection with a pokemon is formed. Can levitate small rocks with her mind, though doing this for very long causes intense nose bleeds. She can transfer energy between her connection with pokemon, however, this has very little uses as it leaves her completely vulnerable.
Pokemon: A Froakie named Shurikan.

minor characters:

Name: Cyanna Agua Evergreen
Appearance: A pretty young teenager with short brown hair and brown eyes. Constantly sitting in a wheelchair. Paralyzed from the waist down.
Abilities: can revert pokemon to their ancient forms. This makes them into their larger, more feral form from before humans existed. They only listen to her in this form and often lust for blood.
Pokemon: to be kept a secret for the entirety of the run :D

Name: Obsidian Dewey Evergreen
Appearance: A young man with short, spiky blonde hair and sightless brown eyes.
Abilities: Can see the future, however, he is also helplessly blind. And he doesn't really understand the future he sees.. so its really impossible for him to be much help.
Pokemon: A single pokemon, to be determined.
since we lost our last Rp, @lamvin and i will be RPing here

this time.. its a.. POKEMON RP :D

Region: Kalos

Characters:

Name: Xanthia Flare Evergreen
Appearance: A woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Tends to wear red t-shirts and long black pants. Keeps her pokeballs belted at her hip and carries a large backpack for her stuff.
Abilities: Can communicate with pokemon via a mental connection she can form with them. However, this also causes her to feel their pain. She cannot control when or where her mental connection with a pokemon is formed. Can levitate small rocks with her mind, though doing this for very long causes intense nose bleeds. She can transfer energy between her connection with pokemon, however, this has very little uses as it leaves her completely vulnerable.
Pokemon: A Froakie named Shurikan.

minor characters:

Name: Cyanna Agua Evergreen
Appearance: A pretty young teenager with short brown hair and brown eyes. Constantly sitting in a wheelchair. Paralyzed from the waist down.
Abilities: can revert pokemon to their ancient forms. This makes them into their larger, more feral form from before humans existed. They only listen to her in this form and often lust for blood.
Pokemon: to be kept a secret for the entirety of the run :D

Name: Obsidian Dewey Evergreen
Appearance: A young man with short, spiky blonde hair and sightless brown eyes.
Abilities: Can see the future, however, he is also helplessly blind. And he doesn't really understand the future he sees.. so its really impossible for him to be much help.
Pokemon: A single pokemon, to be determined.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

Woot! Also, want me to start us off with the Antagonist/Protagonist meeting? Also...might need to go soon O.o think class is almost over. I'll make sure that, this time, I won't forget about our rp xD
@Draconequis

Woot! Also, want me to start us off with the Antagonist/Protagonist meeting? Also...might need to go soon O.o think class is almost over. I'll make sure that, this time, I won't forget about our rp xD
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

i will poke you now and again to make sure you dont forget too XD. If you want XD.. also, yeah we should do that. depending on what region we choose, she will have a different pokemon. What region are we doing again? Kalos? or another region? remember, megas are a thing in EVERY region.. XD
@Lamvin

i will poke you now and again to make sure you dont forget too XD. If you want XD.. also, yeah we should do that. depending on what region we choose, she will have a different pokemon. What region are we doing again? Kalos? or another region? remember, megas are a thing in EVERY region.. XD
@Draconequis

Kalos sounds good to me xD And Alright. I'll start us off when I get home, unless you want to~
@Draconequis

Kalos sounds good to me xD And Alright. I'll start us off when I get home, unless you want to~
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin
before we start, im editing in my characters in my first post, you can do the same if you like.. If its Kalos.. my character is a LOT older.. and not putting up with ANY of this stuff XD, Remember, that means Kalos pokemon only. XD sadly, we are limited to one region.. so there will be no Arceus, or Darkrai because those don't exist in Kalos. (if you remember correctly, Kalos was far away from the other regions, which is why you only encounter Kalos pokemon unless you wonder trade.) I know that sounds weird, but i wanted to go by the games, where everything is more region exclusive. ^>^ sorry if that sounds strict, i just think it makes it more interesting for the Rp if we are limited to that region's dex.
@Lamvin
before we start, im editing in my characters in my first post, you can do the same if you like.. If its Kalos.. my character is a LOT older.. and not putting up with ANY of this stuff XD, Remember, that means Kalos pokemon only. XD sadly, we are limited to one region.. so there will be no Arceus, or Darkrai because those don't exist in Kalos. (if you remember correctly, Kalos was far away from the other regions, which is why you only encounter Kalos pokemon unless you wonder trade.) I know that sounds weird, but i wanted to go by the games, where everything is more region exclusive. ^>^ sorry if that sounds strict, i just think it makes it more interesting for the Rp if we are limited to that region's dex.
@Draconequis

That's fine xD Also, I can't edit in...so I can just tell you about my chars xD

Name: Flame
Appearance: 5'-8", with soft green eyes and a smile on his face. Scars are on his back, arms, and front from something in his past. Loves to wear red, orange...anything that has to do with heat, or fire. He has golden blonde hair, and a muscular build, though not too muscular.
Abilities: He can't become cold due to the DNA in him, and is immune to anything that the Fire types are. This is also his weakness. He has a slightly more...dangerous side that comes out when those he cares for are in danger.
Pokemon: So far, a Fennekin named Ignis.

Name: Shadow (Formerly known as Ri)
Appearance: 5'-1", with black hair and eyes. He has a...dark look about him, as if he wasn't completely Human. He wears a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. At the moment, his body is empty, lying in a machine that had originally been one for creating Mewtwo, but had been changed slightly to fit his needs.
Abilities: He's immune to Darkrai's sleeping effects, as well as anything that a Dark Type is immune to. Though he can sort of control Dark Types, it's only for a little while.

Additional: Shadow needs to be recreated through the machine he's in by adding an Absol's DNA to complete the process. He had been killed before he had finished the process for his ressurection.
@Draconequis

That's fine xD Also, I can't edit in...so I can just tell you about my chars xD

Name: Flame
Appearance: 5'-8", with soft green eyes and a smile on his face. Scars are on his back, arms, and front from something in his past. Loves to wear red, orange...anything that has to do with heat, or fire. He has golden blonde hair, and a muscular build, though not too muscular.
Abilities: He can't become cold due to the DNA in him, and is immune to anything that the Fire types are. This is also his weakness. He has a slightly more...dangerous side that comes out when those he cares for are in danger.
Pokemon: So far, a Fennekin named Ignis.

Name: Shadow (Formerly known as Ri)
Appearance: 5'-1", with black hair and eyes. He has a...dark look about him, as if he wasn't completely Human. He wears a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. At the moment, his body is empty, lying in a machine that had originally been one for creating Mewtwo, but had been changed slightly to fit his needs.
Abilities: He's immune to Darkrai's sleeping effects, as well as anything that a Dark Type is immune to. Though he can sort of control Dark Types, it's only for a little while.

Additional: Shadow needs to be recreated through the machine he's in by adding an Absol's DNA to complete the process. He had been killed before he had finished the process for his ressurection.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin (Okay, im starting XD, ps, your Flame character has Fennekin, right? Because it wouldn't make sense to have a chimchar? Considering this is Kalos XD)

Xanthia pressed her hand into her new Pokeball, heaving a heavy sigh as she flipped it over in her hands. This was her sixth time doing this.. SIXTH. She could still remember her first.. she had been so young... so naive... a ten year old.. fresh for the world and so excited. She could still remember the moment she opened her first pokeball and revealed her first pokemon. From here, her memory was a shattered mess, a memory about a shimmering black Charizard, a thick-very fragile Dragonite, and a Butterfree tearing through her enemies.. the others had faded into the oblivion. And the second team.. a Meganium.. an Ampharos.. the rest shrouded in black fog.. the third team.. she could only feel a twinge of regret as she remembered the stain of red where her Grovyle had been, her Vigoroth taking the lead instead. And then the fourth.. the fifth.. flashes of a pair of dice, and darkness with the haunting cry of Arceus piercing her mind.

Her memories might be scattered.. but the pain was there.. the grief.. the tiredness of a person who had stared a god in the eyes and lived. She massaged her temples as she got off the train, her legs scarcely able to carry her. Why was she doing this anymore? since she was ten she'd gone through six regions.. six regions in ten years.. normal trainers had retired... but not her.. there was something in her.. a curse keeping her going through all of her adventures.

Xanthia pressed her fingers into the pokeball and sent out her pokemon. The creature spilled on the ground, the blue skin of the Froakie glistening with moisture. The frog took a glance to Xanthia and dipped its head. Xanthia felt the familair twinge of her brain connecting with a new pokemon.

'Master... it is a pleasure to meet you.' the creature spoke, dipping his head. 'i have heard of your exploits, my lady Xanthia. And as a pokemon, it is a pleasure to be serving you.'

Xanthia sighed, pressing her hand into her new pokemon's head. "Can i call you Shurikan?"

'it would be an honor, master.'

"Xanthia."

Froakie blinked, a smile stretching across his face. 'of course, lady Xanthia.'

Xanthia sighed, shaking her head. "And so it begins again."

'i will do my best for you, master.' Shurikan murmured.
@Lamvin (Okay, im starting XD, ps, your Flame character has Fennekin, right? Because it wouldn't make sense to have a chimchar? Considering this is Kalos XD)

Xanthia pressed her hand into her new Pokeball, heaving a heavy sigh as she flipped it over in her hands. This was her sixth time doing this.. SIXTH. She could still remember her first.. she had been so young... so naive... a ten year old.. fresh for the world and so excited. She could still remember the moment she opened her first pokeball and revealed her first pokemon. From here, her memory was a shattered mess, a memory about a shimmering black Charizard, a thick-very fragile Dragonite, and a Butterfree tearing through her enemies.. the others had faded into the oblivion. And the second team.. a Meganium.. an Ampharos.. the rest shrouded in black fog.. the third team.. she could only feel a twinge of regret as she remembered the stain of red where her Grovyle had been, her Vigoroth taking the lead instead. And then the fourth.. the fifth.. flashes of a pair of dice, and darkness with the haunting cry of Arceus piercing her mind.

Her memories might be scattered.. but the pain was there.. the grief.. the tiredness of a person who had stared a god in the eyes and lived. She massaged her temples as she got off the train, her legs scarcely able to carry her. Why was she doing this anymore? since she was ten she'd gone through six regions.. six regions in ten years.. normal trainers had retired... but not her.. there was something in her.. a curse keeping her going through all of her adventures.

Xanthia pressed her fingers into the pokeball and sent out her pokemon. The creature spilled on the ground, the blue skin of the Froakie glistening with moisture. The frog took a glance to Xanthia and dipped its head. Xanthia felt the familair twinge of her brain connecting with a new pokemon.

'Master... it is a pleasure to meet you.' the creature spoke, dipping his head. 'i have heard of your exploits, my lady Xanthia. And as a pokemon, it is a pleasure to be serving you.'

Xanthia sighed, pressing her hand into her new pokemon's head. "Can i call you Shurikan?"

'it would be an honor, master.'

"Xanthia."

Froakie blinked, a smile stretching across his face. 'of course, lady Xanthia.'

Xanthia sighed, shaking her head. "And so it begins again."

'i will do my best for you, master.' Shurikan murmured.
@Draconequis

Flame sighs softly, rubbing one side of his face. "Great...we're lost. Again." He says, and Ignis looks up at him, a twig in her mouth. "Hey. Don't blame yourself for someone else swapping our map with their own!" She says, and Flame looks down at her, raising a slight eyebrow. "Ignis...you know I can't understand Pokespeech." He says, and she just grins in amusement.

===================================================================================

An Absol pauses in the streets, smelling the ground. It looked slightly different then a normal Absol, with a black diamond on it's side. "Absol!" It says, curious as to who would respond. It's voice was slightly scratchy, and had a slight, haunting echo in it's voice.
@Draconequis

Flame sighs softly, rubbing one side of his face. "Great...we're lost. Again." He says, and Ignis looks up at him, a twig in her mouth. "Hey. Don't blame yourself for someone else swapping our map with their own!" She says, and Flame looks down at her, raising a slight eyebrow. "Ignis...you know I can't understand Pokespeech." He says, and she just grins in amusement.

===================================================================================

An Absol pauses in the streets, smelling the ground. It looked slightly different then a normal Absol, with a black diamond on it's side. "Absol!" It says, curious as to who would respond. It's voice was slightly scratchy, and had a slight, haunting echo in it's voice.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin (uhmm absol first, right?)

Xanthia drifted across the streets.. Shurikan leaping to her shoulder after realizing he couldn't quite keep up with her long stride. There he perched, pushing her hair back as he sat on her shoulder. 'I hope you don't mind, master.' Shurikan murmured, his hands folded in front of himself respectfully.

"Xanthia." Xanthia repeated.

'Of course, lady Xanthia.' Shurikan repeated respectfully. Then the pair froze as the haunting call of the Absol rang through the streets. The hair on the back of Xanthia's neck rose and she felt a chill down her spine. Rubbing her arms, she glanced to her pokemon. "Down." She stated. "We might have to fight."

Shurikan used the sticky pads on his feet to clambor down her back, using her arm to land delicately on the ground. 'I don't like the feel of this, Master."

Too nervous this time to interject, Xanthia simply nodded. Right now.. Shurikan was a low level.. she'd not even begun to train him to fight.. and all he knew for attacks was bubble and pound... Not to mention, she lacked healing items. The unease flipped her stomach as she approached the noise. "Hello?" An absol.. with a black diamond set in its side. She felt a surge of unease. In ten years of travel she'd not seen an Absol like this. She'd seen and owned a brown one with blue eyes.. but that had been nearly seven years ago. She knelt down as the pokemon surveyed her, waiting for the it to respond.

Shurikan surveyed the Absol with a calm serenity, an acceptance of his fate, no matter what it might be.
@Lamvin (uhmm absol first, right?)

Xanthia drifted across the streets.. Shurikan leaping to her shoulder after realizing he couldn't quite keep up with her long stride. There he perched, pushing her hair back as he sat on her shoulder. 'I hope you don't mind, master.' Shurikan murmured, his hands folded in front of himself respectfully.

"Xanthia." Xanthia repeated.

'Of course, lady Xanthia.' Shurikan repeated respectfully. Then the pair froze as the haunting call of the Absol rang through the streets. The hair on the back of Xanthia's neck rose and she felt a chill down her spine. Rubbing her arms, she glanced to her pokemon. "Down." She stated. "We might have to fight."

Shurikan used the sticky pads on his feet to clambor down her back, using her arm to land delicately on the ground. 'I don't like the feel of this, Master."

Too nervous this time to interject, Xanthia simply nodded. Right now.. Shurikan was a low level.. she'd not even begun to train him to fight.. and all he knew for attacks was bubble and pound... Not to mention, she lacked healing items. The unease flipped her stomach as she approached the noise. "Hello?" An absol.. with a black diamond set in its side. She felt a surge of unease. In ten years of travel she'd not seen an Absol like this. She'd seen and owned a brown one with blue eyes.. but that had been nearly seven years ago. She knelt down as the pokemon surveyed her, waiting for the it to respond.

Shurikan surveyed the Absol with a calm serenity, an acceptance of his fate, no matter what it might be.
@Draconequis

The Absol looked at Xanthia with eyes that held a darkness in them not seen in even Darkrai. "Absol." It says, standing up and turning, starting to walk away. The way it moved was...predatory. It paused a couple feet away, looking back at her, as if to say 'Follow'.
@Draconequis

The Absol looked at Xanthia with eyes that held a darkness in them not seen in even Darkrai. "Absol." It says, standing up and turning, starting to walk away. The way it moved was...predatory. It paused a couple feet away, looking back at her, as if to say 'Follow'.
image.png4PReSu5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15