Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 Rp with lamvin (private) v2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Lamvin (Keep within the game's pokedex. You can't get a starly in the Kalos dex. (you seem to be picking a lot of Sinnoh pokemon, you sure you just didn't want to do sinnoh??) it would have been a Fletchling or Pidgey. actually i dont mind the long posts, gives me something to react to. I am going to have Xanthia catch a pokemon and meet him at the pokecenter, sound good?)

A Pikachu. A freaking Pikachu. The first thing she'd seen was a Pikachu, it's heart-shaped tail marking it as a girl. Xanthia took a nervous glance to Shurikan, who stood defensively before her with his arms spread wide. The Pikachu narrowed her eyes at the two, scowling as her cheeks sparked and she prepared a Thundershock. Nerves kicking in, Xanthia chucked a Pokeball as hard as she could, smacking the Pikachu in the face and taking it into the ball. She bit her lip as the pokeball rocked three times before clicking and staying still. Thank the stars.. thank the stars above. She'd not wanted a Pikachu.. Xanthia would have been much happier with a Caterpie, a Weedle.. any other creature in this forest. She knew how to raise these pokemon. Scooping up her new find, she sent out the female in a stream of light, her mind connecting to her new partner instantly.

'b*tch!' the Pikachu snarled, smacking Xanthia roughly with her tail. 'you come in to my territory, disrupting me.. and without a warning, throw a Pokeball at my face! I don't know you! I don't want anything to do with you!'

'How dare you speak to our master that way.. she is...'

'i couldn't care less if she was the aspect of Arceus himself.' the Pikachu snarled, sparking her cheeks angrily.

"I'm sorry." Xanthia knelt beside the Pikachu, staring directly into her eyes. "I.. i got nervous.. i just.. didn't want Shurikan to get hurt. He's low leveled.. and your moves are super effective against him."

The Pikachu paused, staring at Xanthia intently as it dawned on her just who she was talking to. 'You.. you are Xanthia.. aren't you?' she breathed, clenching her paws into fists. After receiving a small nod from Shurikan, the Pikachu sighed, slumping her shoulders. 'i guess.. out of anyone in this world.. i am glad i was caught by you.. Though i'm still not happy about it. i guess its better than someone else.' She stared intently at Xanthia. 'My name is Raia. I'll help you out because i know what you do.. but don't expect me to call you master or anything.'

Xanthia shook her head. "Shurikan insists on calling me that. You can call me as you like."

Raia smirked, her cheeks sparking as she allowed electricity to flow through her body. 'right... now.. shall we get to business now? lets make a path through this forest.'

"If you will let me.. i have a training regiment.. it is rough.. but i have enough potions to keep us out here for an hour."
Xanthia explained.

Shurikan and Raia nodded and Xanthia skittered off into the grass, searching for weaker pokemon to fight.

An hour later, Xanthia and her pokemon emerged, covered in bruises, cuts, and dirt. "Sure either of you don't want back in your pokeballs?" she questioned.

'Master, i would rather walk beside you.'
Shurikan murmured.

'hell no. i hate pokeballs, stuffy and dark. Pain is power anyways.' Raia grunted, wiping blood from her mouth.

The townspeople gave Xanthia wide birth when she came back into town, tattered and bruised. She made a straight beeline for the Pokemon center. The woman behind the desk sighed as Xanthia approached, taking a glance from Raia to Shurikan and rubbing her temples. "Just put them in their pokeballs. While i heal them, you might want to get cleaned up. Free room and board at the Pokecenters for budding trainers.

Xanthia thanked the women, returning both Shurikan and Raia to their Pokeballs in simultaneous flashes of red light. She didn't like being away from her pokemon, even for a moment. She rested on the bench beside the counter as she waited for the woman to finish.

Another hour later, her pokemon were just as good as new. She let them out of their pokeballs and was perched beside them, digging out some food from her backpack. A sandwich, she'd made not too long ago. She split it into three pieces and divided it between the three of them. "As soon as we defeat some trainers, i'll buy some pokemon food for you guys.. My funds are drained right now."
@Lamvin (Keep within the game's pokedex. You can't get a starly in the Kalos dex. (you seem to be picking a lot of Sinnoh pokemon, you sure you just didn't want to do sinnoh??) it would have been a Fletchling or Pidgey. actually i dont mind the long posts, gives me something to react to. I am going to have Xanthia catch a pokemon and meet him at the pokecenter, sound good?)

A Pikachu. A freaking Pikachu. The first thing she'd seen was a Pikachu, it's heart-shaped tail marking it as a girl. Xanthia took a nervous glance to Shurikan, who stood defensively before her with his arms spread wide. The Pikachu narrowed her eyes at the two, scowling as her cheeks sparked and she prepared a Thundershock. Nerves kicking in, Xanthia chucked a Pokeball as hard as she could, smacking the Pikachu in the face and taking it into the ball. She bit her lip as the pokeball rocked three times before clicking and staying still. Thank the stars.. thank the stars above. She'd not wanted a Pikachu.. Xanthia would have been much happier with a Caterpie, a Weedle.. any other creature in this forest. She knew how to raise these pokemon. Scooping up her new find, she sent out the female in a stream of light, her mind connecting to her new partner instantly.

'b*tch!' the Pikachu snarled, smacking Xanthia roughly with her tail. 'you come in to my territory, disrupting me.. and without a warning, throw a Pokeball at my face! I don't know you! I don't want anything to do with you!'

'How dare you speak to our master that way.. she is...'

'i couldn't care less if she was the aspect of Arceus himself.' the Pikachu snarled, sparking her cheeks angrily.

"I'm sorry." Xanthia knelt beside the Pikachu, staring directly into her eyes. "I.. i got nervous.. i just.. didn't want Shurikan to get hurt. He's low leveled.. and your moves are super effective against him."

The Pikachu paused, staring at Xanthia intently as it dawned on her just who she was talking to. 'You.. you are Xanthia.. aren't you?' she breathed, clenching her paws into fists. After receiving a small nod from Shurikan, the Pikachu sighed, slumping her shoulders. 'i guess.. out of anyone in this world.. i am glad i was caught by you.. Though i'm still not happy about it. i guess its better than someone else.' She stared intently at Xanthia. 'My name is Raia. I'll help you out because i know what you do.. but don't expect me to call you master or anything.'

Xanthia shook her head. "Shurikan insists on calling me that. You can call me as you like."

Raia smirked, her cheeks sparking as she allowed electricity to flow through her body. 'right... now.. shall we get to business now? lets make a path through this forest.'

"If you will let me.. i have a training regiment.. it is rough.. but i have enough potions to keep us out here for an hour."
Xanthia explained.

Shurikan and Raia nodded and Xanthia skittered off into the grass, searching for weaker pokemon to fight.

An hour later, Xanthia and her pokemon emerged, covered in bruises, cuts, and dirt. "Sure either of you don't want back in your pokeballs?" she questioned.

'Master, i would rather walk beside you.'
Shurikan murmured.

'hell no. i hate pokeballs, stuffy and dark. Pain is power anyways.' Raia grunted, wiping blood from her mouth.

The townspeople gave Xanthia wide birth when she came back into town, tattered and bruised. She made a straight beeline for the Pokemon center. The woman behind the desk sighed as Xanthia approached, taking a glance from Raia to Shurikan and rubbing her temples. "Just put them in their pokeballs. While i heal them, you might want to get cleaned up. Free room and board at the Pokecenters for budding trainers.

Xanthia thanked the women, returning both Shurikan and Raia to their Pokeballs in simultaneous flashes of red light. She didn't like being away from her pokemon, even for a moment. She rested on the bench beside the counter as she waited for the woman to finish.

Another hour later, her pokemon were just as good as new. She let them out of their pokeballs and was perched beside them, digging out some food from her backpack. A sandwich, she'd made not too long ago. She split it into three pieces and divided it between the three of them. "As soon as we defeat some trainers, i'll buy some pokemon food for you guys.. My funds are drained right now."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

<< Huh...could've sworn I saw it in the Kalos PokeDex O.o Fletchling it is! xD >>

Nodding, Flame starts to head to the Pokecenter with a soft sigh. People who had lived here a while knew when Flame was angry...and right now, he was p*issed. He heads into the PokeCenter, and though he looks calm...he looked like he had just been in another fight.

Considering the Fenniken also looked p*ssed was something rare...normally, Ignis was happy and cheerful...except when other Pokemon were abused or killed for no reason. The person here at the PokeCenter also knew that Flame chose to heal first, and then, if they had wanted the Pokemon to join his team before, he'd ask them again.

He gently sets the Pokemon down on the counter, and the Fletchling tilts its head a little. "I had found three men that had glued him to the ground and were chucking rocks at him. They didn't miss the whole time, and I'm not sure how many they threw. What I am sure about is that one of his wings are broken...I'm not a medical expert, however. I don't know how much internal damage he has, if any." Flame says, seriously. Ignis nods, hopping up on the counter and sitting down. Her eyes trailed over everyone in the room carefully, just to make sure nobody came too close.

Ignis's eyes met Xanthia's a moment later, before she hops down and heads over, stopping a respectable distance away. The look in her eyes was peaceful, but she was also in between Xanthia and Flame, as if to make sure neither did anything.
@Draconequis

<< Huh...could've sworn I saw it in the Kalos PokeDex O.o Fletchling it is! xD >>

Nodding, Flame starts to head to the Pokecenter with a soft sigh. People who had lived here a while knew when Flame was angry...and right now, he was p*issed. He heads into the PokeCenter, and though he looks calm...he looked like he had just been in another fight.

Considering the Fenniken also looked p*ssed was something rare...normally, Ignis was happy and cheerful...except when other Pokemon were abused or killed for no reason. The person here at the PokeCenter also knew that Flame chose to heal first, and then, if they had wanted the Pokemon to join his team before, he'd ask them again.

He gently sets the Pokemon down on the counter, and the Fletchling tilts its head a little. "I had found three men that had glued him to the ground and were chucking rocks at him. They didn't miss the whole time, and I'm not sure how many they threw. What I am sure about is that one of his wings are broken...I'm not a medical expert, however. I don't know how much internal damage he has, if any." Flame says, seriously. Ignis nods, hopping up on the counter and sitting down. Her eyes trailed over everyone in the room carefully, just to make sure nobody came too close.

Ignis's eyes met Xanthia's a moment later, before she hops down and heads over, stopping a respectable distance away. The look in her eyes was peaceful, but she was also in between Xanthia and Flame, as if to make sure neither did anything.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin (Actually you were right. it is in the pokedex. I just was looking at the wrong dex.. my bad XD you can keep it a starly if you like, my bad XD. oh and figured i'd explain Xanthia's powers a bit better here. Basically she only feels pain from her own pokemon, because they are connections she cannot control.. but ones she forms with yours she won't feel pain. Because she willingly forms these, understand? She also won't really advertise she can do what she does, mainly because it causes a lot of trouble for her.)

Xanthia glanced up as a stranger entered the Pokecenter, a Fennekin and a Fletchling beside him. He set the pokemon on the counter and explained how the Fletchling was being attacked by men. She curled her lip, feeling a wave of disgust. The poor thing. Humans could be so cruel sometimes. It made her sick that she herself was human.

And then the Fennekin, trotting over and staring intently at Xanthia, her eyes peaceful and friendly. Looking first to Shuriken and then to Raia, Xanthia knelt down on the ground and gave the fox a smile. She reached out with her mind, forming a temporary connection between the two of them. "You know.. i've always had a thing for Fire types. The very first pokemon i ever owned was a fire type." she smiled painfully. "I'm guessing your trainer is another one of the Pokedex children. The ones chosen in each region and gifted a rare pokemon to help jump start their journey." She smiled. "You are lucky. Your trainer seems like a good person. Too many times i've seen those who cause pain to their pokemon."

A flash of memory passed through her mind and to Ignis. A Deino.. first saved by Xanthia.. given to a good home when she could not keep him. Then that person gifted him to their father. He was tortured until he evolved into a Hydregion far sooner than he was supposed to. She shut her memory off from the fire type in a smooth shift of her mind, glancing up to Flame. "You.. trainer.. Flame, was it?" She'd unknowingly retrieved that information by reading Ignis' mind, but could have easily heard him speak his mind when he handed his pokemon over the counter to the nurse. "You are new blood at this. I can see it in your eyes. If you ever want to talk to someone whose been through this before.. let me know. I might be able to ease your struggles a bit." She got up from the ground and returned to the bench beside Raia and Shurikan.

Shurikan just eyed Ignis with a cool, calm expression. After he surveyed her for some time, Shuriken bowed to her respectfully. On the other side of Xanthia, Raia sat, her cheeks sparking as she glowered at the fire type and grumbled something under her breath.
@Lamvin (Actually you were right. it is in the pokedex. I just was looking at the wrong dex.. my bad XD you can keep it a starly if you like, my bad XD. oh and figured i'd explain Xanthia's powers a bit better here. Basically she only feels pain from her own pokemon, because they are connections she cannot control.. but ones she forms with yours she won't feel pain. Because she willingly forms these, understand? She also won't really advertise she can do what she does, mainly because it causes a lot of trouble for her.)

Xanthia glanced up as a stranger entered the Pokecenter, a Fennekin and a Fletchling beside him. He set the pokemon on the counter and explained how the Fletchling was being attacked by men. She curled her lip, feeling a wave of disgust. The poor thing. Humans could be so cruel sometimes. It made her sick that she herself was human.

And then the Fennekin, trotting over and staring intently at Xanthia, her eyes peaceful and friendly. Looking first to Shuriken and then to Raia, Xanthia knelt down on the ground and gave the fox a smile. She reached out with her mind, forming a temporary connection between the two of them. "You know.. i've always had a thing for Fire types. The very first pokemon i ever owned was a fire type." she smiled painfully. "I'm guessing your trainer is another one of the Pokedex children. The ones chosen in each region and gifted a rare pokemon to help jump start their journey." She smiled. "You are lucky. Your trainer seems like a good person. Too many times i've seen those who cause pain to their pokemon."

A flash of memory passed through her mind and to Ignis. A Deino.. first saved by Xanthia.. given to a good home when she could not keep him. Then that person gifted him to their father. He was tortured until he evolved into a Hydregion far sooner than he was supposed to. She shut her memory off from the fire type in a smooth shift of her mind, glancing up to Flame. "You.. trainer.. Flame, was it?" She'd unknowingly retrieved that information by reading Ignis' mind, but could have easily heard him speak his mind when he handed his pokemon over the counter to the nurse. "You are new blood at this. I can see it in your eyes. If you ever want to talk to someone whose been through this before.. let me know. I might be able to ease your struggles a bit." She got up from the ground and returned to the bench beside Raia and Shurikan.

Shurikan just eyed Ignis with a cool, calm expression. After he surveyed her for some time, Shuriken bowed to her respectfully. On the other side of Xanthia, Raia sat, her cheeks sparking as she glowered at the fire type and grumbled something under her breath.
@Draconequis

Ignis gives a small bow of respect back to him, and Flame pauses. "New to having my first Pokemon...yes. However...that does not mean I am new to any of the pain, or sadness, or guilt of losing a team." He says, seriously. Ignis got up and moved back over to him, gently bumping his leg to try to calm him down.

"Tell me, Xanthia...do you know what it's like to be given friends at a young age? Pokemon who grew up with you for your life...only to see them, and have yourself, tortured for days on end? Your DNA twisted and changed into something else? I know you've seen friends die...suffer...however, if you assumed I didn't know what it was like, then you should change that assumption." Flame says, not looking at her.

Ignis gently bumped his leg again, and Flame closes his eyes, sighing softly. "Go to the closest library and look up a man named Shadow...though the details are vague, you'll understand what I mean...unless you've met him already, somehow." Flame says the last part, turning to her and opening his eyes.

In his eyes, there was still suffering. There was pain. Guilt. Sadness...everything that nobody else could see. "We are two completely different people, but at the same time, we know exactly what this world's truly like." He says, and Ignis lays down by Flame's feet. "If you do decide to go look up Shadow, and they restrict you, come find me again. Might have a book on him somewhere." He says softly, before turning back to the Fletchling, gently petting it so as not to hurt it. "We are both strong, but at the same time, we are weak...and there are others like us somewhere."
@Draconequis

Ignis gives a small bow of respect back to him, and Flame pauses. "New to having my first Pokemon...yes. However...that does not mean I am new to any of the pain, or sadness, or guilt of losing a team." He says, seriously. Ignis got up and moved back over to him, gently bumping his leg to try to calm him down.

"Tell me, Xanthia...do you know what it's like to be given friends at a young age? Pokemon who grew up with you for your life...only to see them, and have yourself, tortured for days on end? Your DNA twisted and changed into something else? I know you've seen friends die...suffer...however, if you assumed I didn't know what it was like, then you should change that assumption." Flame says, not looking at her.

Ignis gently bumped his leg again, and Flame closes his eyes, sighing softly. "Go to the closest library and look up a man named Shadow...though the details are vague, you'll understand what I mean...unless you've met him already, somehow." Flame says the last part, turning to her and opening his eyes.

In his eyes, there was still suffering. There was pain. Guilt. Sadness...everything that nobody else could see. "We are two completely different people, but at the same time, we know exactly what this world's truly like." He says, and Ignis lays down by Flame's feet. "If you do decide to go look up Shadow, and they restrict you, come find me again. Might have a book on him somewhere." He says softly, before turning back to the Fletchling, gently petting it so as not to hurt it. "We are both strong, but at the same time, we are weak...and there are others like us somewhere."
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Xanthia stiffened as he spoke her name, standing up, her hands clenched at her side. She'd been careful.. oh so careful in the months of keeping her name a secret. Why, in the past four regions, she'd been going by an alias instead. Why, even in this region she'd elected to use her middle name, Flare instead of her first name. She'd dyed her hair a different color in each region, and had worn color contacts. maybe it was because in this region, she had reverted to her natural hair and eye color for the first time in years? No.. that couldn't be it. She looked nothing like she did as a child.. there was no way in hell he could recognize her. She'd wanted to stay protected.. stay safe. Reacting to Xanthia, Raia sparked her cheeks, waving her tail furiously as she stood beside Xanthia, aggression surging through her body.

'i knew we could not trust them the moment we saw them. they weren't in here when you said your name. he must be a stalker or something.' She bore her teeth, electricity arcing dangerously around her body.

Shurikan gathered on her other side silently, his eyes drifted from the trainer to Ignis. Though he'd rather not fight his old lab buddy, he would do so if it meant protecting Xanthia.

Xanthia strode towards him, her blue eyes narrowing to slits. "I'm not about to do anything you say, until you explain who the hell you are and how you know who i am?" her voice was scarcely a whisper, a hiss of hatred passing her lips.

There, in her eyes, the same knowledge of friends and family lost. Her own sister, using a Zigzagoon to pierce a hole in the chest of her Hitmonlee, laughing as it bled out on the floor. The sting of betrayal still hurt to this day. And then when she had set it so Cobalt would lose his mind to Helix, the voices tore his sanity to shreds.. it was what had made him die. Then.. Mew.. a friend since she was born.. more of a mother to her than anything else. The creature had always been watching over Xanthia.. protecting her since birth. But then the creature turned around when Xanthia needed her most and shown her true colors. It was then Xanthia shut herself off from the world. Her own pokemon were the only ones she could trust because they had to obey her every command. She'd not always been like this.. but circumstances had twisted her into the person she was today.
@Lamvin

Xanthia stiffened as he spoke her name, standing up, her hands clenched at her side. She'd been careful.. oh so careful in the months of keeping her name a secret. Why, in the past four regions, she'd been going by an alias instead. Why, even in this region she'd elected to use her middle name, Flare instead of her first name. She'd dyed her hair a different color in each region, and had worn color contacts. maybe it was because in this region, she had reverted to her natural hair and eye color for the first time in years? No.. that couldn't be it. She looked nothing like she did as a child.. there was no way in hell he could recognize her. She'd wanted to stay protected.. stay safe. Reacting to Xanthia, Raia sparked her cheeks, waving her tail furiously as she stood beside Xanthia, aggression surging through her body.

'i knew we could not trust them the moment we saw them. they weren't in here when you said your name. he must be a stalker or something.' She bore her teeth, electricity arcing dangerously around her body.

Shurikan gathered on her other side silently, his eyes drifted from the trainer to Ignis. Though he'd rather not fight his old lab buddy, he would do so if it meant protecting Xanthia.

Xanthia strode towards him, her blue eyes narrowing to slits. "I'm not about to do anything you say, until you explain who the hell you are and how you know who i am?" her voice was scarcely a whisper, a hiss of hatred passing her lips.

There, in her eyes, the same knowledge of friends and family lost. Her own sister, using a Zigzagoon to pierce a hole in the chest of her Hitmonlee, laughing as it bled out on the floor. The sting of betrayal still hurt to this day. And then when she had set it so Cobalt would lose his mind to Helix, the voices tore his sanity to shreds.. it was what had made him die. Then.. Mew.. a friend since she was born.. more of a mother to her than anything else. The creature had always been watching over Xanthia.. protecting her since birth. But then the creature turned around when Xanthia needed her most and shown her true colors. It was then Xanthia shut herself off from the world. Her own pokemon were the only ones she could trust because they had to obey her every command. She'd not always been like this.. but circumstances had twisted her into the person she was today.
@Draconequis

"Ignis's memories will show you what I told the ones who abused the Fletchling." He says, seriously. "Also, if you read the book...well, I know much more about Shadow than you do. After all...he's the one that showed me what the world was like." He says, seriously. He turned to her, crossing his arms a little. "Tell me...are you one hundred percent Human? If so...then you should be lucky." He says, his eyes flashing a little.

"Flame...Test Subject...someone who, like you, knows the pain of the world." He says, calmly. "As for how I know your name..." He holds up a very old newspaper, her name underlined. "I recognized you from this, despite it being from a long time ago. Be warned...if you see Shadow, run. Do not try to hide...because he will find you." Flame says, dropping the paper.

"As for your Pikachu...I'd suggest you calm her down. I don't wish for a fight in here...or at all, especially with you." He sats, seriously. Ignis watched the Pikachu carefully, though she was still chewing on the twig. "Now that I've explained myself..." He says, turning a little. "I have other things I need to do." Ignis looks up at him, slightly surprised. Both Xanthia and Ignis could see a look in his eyes...a look of a past he'd wish he could forget. A past that had changed him...for better or worse.
@Draconequis

"Ignis's memories will show you what I told the ones who abused the Fletchling." He says, seriously. "Also, if you read the book...well, I know much more about Shadow than you do. After all...he's the one that showed me what the world was like." He says, seriously. He turned to her, crossing his arms a little. "Tell me...are you one hundred percent Human? If so...then you should be lucky." He says, his eyes flashing a little.

"Flame...Test Subject...someone who, like you, knows the pain of the world." He says, calmly. "As for how I know your name..." He holds up a very old newspaper, her name underlined. "I recognized you from this, despite it being from a long time ago. Be warned...if you see Shadow, run. Do not try to hide...because he will find you." Flame says, dropping the paper.

"As for your Pikachu...I'd suggest you calm her down. I don't wish for a fight in here...or at all, especially with you." He sats, seriously. Ignis watched the Pikachu carefully, though she was still chewing on the twig. "Now that I've explained myself..." He says, turning a little. "I have other things I need to do." Ignis looks up at him, slightly surprised. Both Xanthia and Ignis could see a look in his eyes...a look of a past he'd wish he could forget. A past that had changed him...for better or worse.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin

Xanthia shifted uncomfortably, and then snatched the newspaper. Gods.. there she was.. a child.. only ten. Smiling brightly beside her sister and her brother.. before everything went to hell. Here was a picture of her with Trogdor, the glittering gold Charmander had her arms folded, a curl of smoke coming from her nostrils. On Xanthia's right was her sister, Cyanna, holding her Squirtle with an innocent smile. Hard to think someone so little could be so evil. And to her right.. her heart panged and her hand fluttered to her mouth. Obsidian. Obsidian.. holding his bulbasaur, looking more mature than Xanthia despite being younger. She remembered this day.. the first day of her adventure. "where did you get this?" she rasped. After a long moment of staring at the picture, the sound of tearing paper could be heard and the newspaper was in shreds, which she deposited in the trash can. If this stranger recognized her, it meant she wasn't safe. She'd have to die her hair again.. as soon as she could.

'F*ck you! I do as i like! You irritating human, i'll claw your eyes and eat them!' Raia snarled, her cheeks sparking dangerously. 'i am not anyone's property!'

Xanthia held up her hand and Raia stopped, her ears flattened against her head. 'what? really? we aren't going to kill him?'

Xanthia knelt down beside Raia, murmuring something under her breath. The pokemon tensed, her eyes sparking, and then relaxed, her tail falling slightly and her ears perking. 'you got it.' she murmured, looking determined.

Xanthia stood again, not even looking his direction. "You have other things to do... well.. too bad i'm not letting you leave. Now that i know you know who i am.. i can't let you out of my sight. So like it or not. We will go together from here." Giving him a once over, she could tell.. he was likely physically stronger than her. He could definitely overwhelm her in a match of physical attacking. However.. in a pokemon battle... where they stood, she was fortunate. Both of her pokemon were super effective against his. Luck.. pure dumb luck. "Whatever you have to do. You can do it while i am beside you." Challenging the gyms could wait for another time. She had to keep tabs on this guy.
@Lamvin

Xanthia shifted uncomfortably, and then snatched the newspaper. Gods.. there she was.. a child.. only ten. Smiling brightly beside her sister and her brother.. before everything went to hell. Here was a picture of her with Trogdor, the glittering gold Charmander had her arms folded, a curl of smoke coming from her nostrils. On Xanthia's right was her sister, Cyanna, holding her Squirtle with an innocent smile. Hard to think someone so little could be so evil. And to her right.. her heart panged and her hand fluttered to her mouth. Obsidian. Obsidian.. holding his bulbasaur, looking more mature than Xanthia despite being younger. She remembered this day.. the first day of her adventure. "where did you get this?" she rasped. After a long moment of staring at the picture, the sound of tearing paper could be heard and the newspaper was in shreds, which she deposited in the trash can. If this stranger recognized her, it meant she wasn't safe. She'd have to die her hair again.. as soon as she could.

'F*ck you! I do as i like! You irritating human, i'll claw your eyes and eat them!' Raia snarled, her cheeks sparking dangerously. 'i am not anyone's property!'

Xanthia held up her hand and Raia stopped, her ears flattened against her head. 'what? really? we aren't going to kill him?'

Xanthia knelt down beside Raia, murmuring something under her breath. The pokemon tensed, her eyes sparking, and then relaxed, her tail falling slightly and her ears perking. 'you got it.' she murmured, looking determined.

Xanthia stood again, not even looking his direction. "You have other things to do... well.. too bad i'm not letting you leave. Now that i know you know who i am.. i can't let you out of my sight. So like it or not. We will go together from here." Giving him a once over, she could tell.. he was likely physically stronger than her. He could definitely overwhelm her in a match of physical attacking. However.. in a pokemon battle... where they stood, she was fortunate. Both of her pokemon were super effective against his. Luck.. pure dumb luck. "Whatever you have to do. You can do it while i am beside you." Challenging the gyms could wait for another time. She had to keep tabs on this guy.
@Draconequis

"You have personal things to do...just as I do. Mine...is to hunt down the place where I was tortured and blow it to hell." Flame says, not looking at her either. He picks up Ignis gently, petting her a little. "Besides...I don't trust strangers...not even you, Xanthia." He says, though not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

Ignis huffs softly at his stubbornness, before wiggling out of his arms, looking up at him. He glances down at her, raising an eyebrow. Though he couldn't understand her, they just...stared at each other. The Fletchling glances at the Pikachu, then Ignis as she stands and walks over to Flame's backpack, digging through it. Flame sighs softly, letting her do what she wanted.

After a couple moments, Ignis comes back out and moves over to Xanthia, dropping another paper down. This one was just as old as hers, if not a little older. On the front was a little boy, battered and bruised. He was holding an Eevee protectively, glaring at the camera man. The title read Young Boy Saves Eevee

This morning, reports of a man stealing Pokemon were heard. When Officer Jenny got there, a young boy had been fighting the man and, surprisingly, winning, despite the man being armed. "I had never seen such anger in a child, nor the ferocity within him. It was like witnessing an angry Charizard mother attacking someone who had threatened her babies." Jenny says, when asked about it. When we asked the child, he simply replied, "I did what I had to to help them...they were about to be taken against their will, and probably sold on the Black Market or something...that man reminded me of Shadow." Curious thing for the boy to say, and even more curious about how he knew about the Black Market. Just who is Shadow? When we get information, you will all find out!

Flame picks up the paper, closing his eyes. "This was a long time ago, Ignis..." He says, and she bumps his leg, as if telling him he hadn't changed a bit. "Besides...he had gotten what was coming to him." Flame says, shaking his head a little. "Another thing, Xanthia...I have Multiple Personalty Disorder. My other personality...he's far more unforgiving than I am. However...we will never harm another Pokemon or Human unless we were given only the best reasons as to why."
@Draconequis

"You have personal things to do...just as I do. Mine...is to hunt down the place where I was tortured and blow it to hell." Flame says, not looking at her either. He picks up Ignis gently, petting her a little. "Besides...I don't trust strangers...not even you, Xanthia." He says, though not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

Ignis huffs softly at his stubbornness, before wiggling out of his arms, looking up at him. He glances down at her, raising an eyebrow. Though he couldn't understand her, they just...stared at each other. The Fletchling glances at the Pikachu, then Ignis as she stands and walks over to Flame's backpack, digging through it. Flame sighs softly, letting her do what she wanted.

After a couple moments, Ignis comes back out and moves over to Xanthia, dropping another paper down. This one was just as old as hers, if not a little older. On the front was a little boy, battered and bruised. He was holding an Eevee protectively, glaring at the camera man. The title read Young Boy Saves Eevee

This morning, reports of a man stealing Pokemon were heard. When Officer Jenny got there, a young boy had been fighting the man and, surprisingly, winning, despite the man being armed. "I had never seen such anger in a child, nor the ferocity within him. It was like witnessing an angry Charizard mother attacking someone who had threatened her babies." Jenny says, when asked about it. When we asked the child, he simply replied, "I did what I had to to help them...they were about to be taken against their will, and probably sold on the Black Market or something...that man reminded me of Shadow." Curious thing for the boy to say, and even more curious about how he knew about the Black Market. Just who is Shadow? When we get information, you will all find out!

Flame picks up the paper, closing his eyes. "This was a long time ago, Ignis..." He says, and she bumps his leg, as if telling him he hadn't changed a bit. "Besides...he had gotten what was coming to him." Flame says, shaking his head a little. "Another thing, Xanthia...I have Multiple Personalty Disorder. My other personality...he's far more unforgiving than I am. However...we will never harm another Pokemon or Human unless we were given only the best reasons as to why."
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Lamvin (we do want them to travel together, right? Or no? Because i can make Xanthia not want to travel with him if you like, i'll just change/edit my post)

Xanthia snorted. "I don't trust you either. That's why I need to follow you. I can't trust that you won't sell what you know to another. Doesn't matter if you are decent to pokemon.. that doesn't mean you are decent to other humans" She brushed a stray hair over her ear. "Besides, strength in numbers and whatnot. And blowing something up might be just what i need to start of a new day in a new region. Shake hings up a little."

Xanthia smiled, her abnormally sharp k-9's glinting. "We all have our demons. If you are trying to scare me away, i think you will find i am quite persistent. No one can stop me once i've made up my mind." She lifted Raia up to her shoulders, the yellow mouse balanced using her tail with a sneer spread across her face. "Like it or not, you are stuck with me. At least until i find a way to erase your memory or learn that i can trust you to keep your mouth shut about me." she snorted. "As if that would ever happen."

She reached a hand into her bookbag smoothly and pulled out a map. "Besides. I might have found you have had a bit of trouble navigating. I just so happen to be an expert and navigation. Ten years of traveling tends to make a person really good at finding their way in the unknown."
@Lamvin (we do want them to travel together, right? Or no? Because i can make Xanthia not want to travel with him if you like, i'll just change/edit my post)

Xanthia snorted. "I don't trust you either. That's why I need to follow you. I can't trust that you won't sell what you know to another. Doesn't matter if you are decent to pokemon.. that doesn't mean you are decent to other humans" She brushed a stray hair over her ear. "Besides, strength in numbers and whatnot. And blowing something up might be just what i need to start of a new day in a new region. Shake hings up a little."

Xanthia smiled, her abnormally sharp k-9's glinting. "We all have our demons. If you are trying to scare me away, i think you will find i am quite persistent. No one can stop me once i've made up my mind." She lifted Raia up to her shoulders, the yellow mouse balanced using her tail with a sneer spread across her face. "Like it or not, you are stuck with me. At least until i find a way to erase your memory or learn that i can trust you to keep your mouth shut about me." she snorted. "As if that would ever happen."

She reached a hand into her bookbag smoothly and pulled out a map. "Besides. I might have found you have had a bit of trouble navigating. I just so happen to be an expert and navigation. Ten years of traveling tends to make a person really good at finding their way in the unknown."
@Draconequis

<< Actually, was going to have another Shadow meeting prepared for them to get at least a little close. xD >>

Flame turns a little, not even bothered by her threat. "If you want to come with me, fine...just don't get in my way." He says, seriously. After a little, the fletchling got healed to full health again. He then asked if he wanted to join his team still.

In responce, he hopped down to one of Flame's Pokeballs, and pressed the button itself. After it was a member of his team, it came out and flew around his head happily. Nodding, Flame smiles a little. "Alright...just know that we'll be training everyday, alright?" He asks, and the Fletchling nods happily.

"Do you like the name Ventus?" He asks, and the Fletchling nods happily. "Alright then. First things first, we'll need to stop by my house...I have everything I need there." He says, already heading out, not caring if Xanthia followed or not.
@Draconequis

<< Actually, was going to have another Shadow meeting prepared for them to get at least a little close. xD >>

Flame turns a little, not even bothered by her threat. "If you want to come with me, fine...just don't get in my way." He says, seriously. After a little, the fletchling got healed to full health again. He then asked if he wanted to join his team still.

In responce, he hopped down to one of Flame's Pokeballs, and pressed the button itself. After it was a member of his team, it came out and flew around his head happily. Nodding, Flame smiles a little. "Alright...just know that we'll be training everyday, alright?" He asks, and the Fletchling nods happily.

"Do you like the name Ventus?" He asks, and the Fletchling nods happily. "Alright then. First things first, we'll need to stop by my house...I have everything I need there." He says, already heading out, not caring if Xanthia followed or not.
image.png4PReSu5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15