Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Trading Post | Open
1 2 3

Alkaline snickered at the description Tox was given. "Nice to meet ya too!" she said cheerfully. She nodded at Tox's comment about her name. "When I was younger, I had always wanted to be an alchemist, so my mother and father(s) gave me the name," Alkaline claimed, whispering the plural amount of fathers.

Alkaline took a look at Cantio and cocked her head. "Anything the matter?" she asked, just trying to check in as a good friend-ish figure.

Rhodolite shook his head and exhaled. "An alchemist? Oh no, I write spells and things like that. Now, my friend, Vaikeaselkoinen loves alchemy, space, and writing spells for that matter." the lavender Fae said. A light pink blush appeared across his cheeks as he drifted into his thoughts about Vaik.

Rhodolite took a look at what he had written down on a scroll. A failed love letter. Stuffing the scroll away into his bag, he took out a scroll case with a gilded engraving. "This was given to my friend by the Arcanist himself, but I only have it to protect it," Rhodolite said, smiling sheepishly at the dragon in front of him.

Alkaline snickered at the description Tox was given. "Nice to meet ya too!" she said cheerfully. She nodded at Tox's comment about her name. "When I was younger, I had always wanted to be an alchemist, so my mother and father(s) gave me the name," Alkaline claimed, whispering the plural amount of fathers.

Alkaline took a look at Cantio and cocked her head. "Anything the matter?" she asked, just trying to check in as a good friend-ish figure.

Rhodolite shook his head and exhaled. "An alchemist? Oh no, I write spells and things like that. Now, my friend, Vaikeaselkoinen loves alchemy, space, and writing spells for that matter." the lavender Fae said. A light pink blush appeared across his cheeks as he drifted into his thoughts about Vaik.

Rhodolite took a look at what he had written down on a scroll. A failed love letter. Stuffing the scroll away into his bag, he took out a scroll case with a gilded engraving. "This was given to my friend by the Arcanist himself, but I only have it to protect it," Rhodolite said, smiling sheepishly at the dragon in front of him.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Tox @Hirvio @Mypilot [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/178966/17896523p.png[/img] "Oooh, you guys are alchemists too?" Gwen jumped up excitedly and put her claws down on the rim of the cauldron with enough force to slosh the liquid inside. It was as if the only word that had made it to her ears while she's been mesmerized by the cauldron was 'alchemist.' "Well, I'm not really an alchemist. Sort of. Yet. But you guys could teach me!" [right][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/174759/17475874p.png[/img][/right] The wildclaw smoothly approached beside Gwen, ducking his head to whisper a chastisement. "Manners, Gwen, please!" He turned to the others with a smile. "Hello, my friends. She's a little overenthusiastic, perhaps, but please let me introduce you to Gwenwyn." He put one claw on her shoulder, carefully pulling her away from the cauldron as he did so. "And I am Vif. Couldn't help but overhear...Tox and Cantio? And Alkaline, correct? I'm flattered, just flattered to meet such gorgeous dragons such as yourselves." He made a flashy bow with a flourish of his cloak.
@Tox @Hirvio @Mypilot
17896523p.png
"Oooh, you guys are alchemists too?" Gwen jumped up excitedly and put her claws down on the rim of the cauldron with enough force to slosh the liquid inside. It was as if the only word that had made it to her ears while she's been mesmerized by the cauldron was 'alchemist.' "Well, I'm not really an alchemist. Sort of. Yet. But you guys could teach me!"
17475874p.png
The wildclaw smoothly approached beside Gwen, ducking his head to whisper a chastisement. "Manners, Gwen, please!" He turned to the others with a smile. "Hello, my friends. She's a little overenthusiastic, perhaps, but please let me introduce you to Gwenwyn." He put one claw on her shoulder, carefully pulling her away from the cauldron as he did so. "And I am Vif. Couldn't help but overhear...Tox and Cantio? And Alkaline, correct? I'm flattered, just flattered to meet such gorgeous dragons such as yourselves." He made a flashy bow with a flourish of his cloak.
jd4Povy.png
@Hirvio @Mopey

Cantio was preparing to answer Alkaline's question when Gwen's outburst occurred, jarring him out of his own thoughts. He was only going to say he was fine, anyway; his feelings were so complex, he never went into them. And no dragon would understand...

"Gorgeous?" he muttered, a bit confused and dreamy at the same time.

Tox watched Vif with feigned disinterest as he bowed. He'd never been one for big introductions (or any introductions at all). "A pleasure," he said. "You both make quite the impression." He looked at Gwen, then to Alkaline, then leaned against the cauldron with an elbow on the rim, as if he usually sat up on his hind legs (he didn't).

"It's really nice to see so many alchemists and... potential alchemists about," he said smoothly. "It's such an important craft. So many dragons are focused on fighting and hoarding... Alchemy is where we should all be looking."

Cantio frowned up at Tox. Showboat indeed... Why did he want to be friends with these dragons so bad when he usually had no interest?

Ugh, don't get jealous. He's just trying to socialize like you told him to. Cantio felt like groaning, but kept it inside and smiled instead.
@Hirvio @Mopey

Cantio was preparing to answer Alkaline's question when Gwen's outburst occurred, jarring him out of his own thoughts. He was only going to say he was fine, anyway; his feelings were so complex, he never went into them. And no dragon would understand...

"Gorgeous?" he muttered, a bit confused and dreamy at the same time.

Tox watched Vif with feigned disinterest as he bowed. He'd never been one for big introductions (or any introductions at all). "A pleasure," he said. "You both make quite the impression." He looked at Gwen, then to Alkaline, then leaned against the cauldron with an elbow on the rim, as if he usually sat up on his hind legs (he didn't).

"It's really nice to see so many alchemists and... potential alchemists about," he said smoothly. "It's such an important craft. So many dragons are focused on fighting and hoarding... Alchemy is where we should all be looking."

Cantio frowned up at Tox. Showboat indeed... Why did he want to be friends with these dragons so bad when he usually had no interest?

Ugh, don't get jealous. He's just trying to socialize like you told him to. Cantio felt like groaning, but kept it inside and smiled instead.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Hirvio @Tox @Mopey

Evangelos looked at the Fae curiously, but kept his silence. He fidgeted beside Asherah, though, wanting to go elsewhere. He'd hate to leave Asherah on her own with a stranger, but he'd come to the trading post to find allies and, thus far, he'd gotten nowhere.

Asherah, meanwhile nodded. "Do you wish to be an alchemist? Or are you content where you are?" She was genuinely interested in the Fae's story. After watching him switch out the scroll for another, she eyed it with fascination. "From the Arcanist? That's impressive. And it's trusted in your care!"

She looked back up at the other Fae, feeling sure he must be proud to safeguard such an important scroll. The most Asherah ever got trusted with was holding the hunted prey for the official huntress of the clan, so she could only imagine.
@Hirvio @Tox @Mopey

Evangelos looked at the Fae curiously, but kept his silence. He fidgeted beside Asherah, though, wanting to go elsewhere. He'd hate to leave Asherah on her own with a stranger, but he'd come to the trading post to find allies and, thus far, he'd gotten nowhere.

Asherah, meanwhile nodded. "Do you wish to be an alchemist? Or are you content where you are?" She was genuinely interested in the Fae's story. After watching him switch out the scroll for another, she eyed it with fascination. "From the Arcanist? That's impressive. And it's trusted in your care!"

She looked back up at the other Fae, feeling sure he must be proud to safeguard such an important scroll. The most Asherah ever got trusted with was holding the hunted prey for the official huntress of the clan, so she could only imagine.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18930161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189302/18930161_350.png[/img] [/url] At the edge of the groups of chatter, a young Skydancer alighted. His vibrantly dark wings folded in upon themselves, and he placed a foot back for a quick balance check. He quickly righted himself, attempting to form a royal atmosphere around himself. Instead he often ended up with the air of pride unmatched to character. Despite his regal attempts, he was intensely facinated in the easy prattle these dragons succumbed to. He had a small, woven pouch thrown carelessly over a wing, containing filler odds and ends, but he wasn't here for trading, not when there was such a rare opportunity to get aquatinted with various dragons - ones of the opposite gender, more specifically. The young dragon cocked an eye, shook out his wings, and submerged himself in the thin hoard. Desperate to try and join a conversation, he veered toward what caugh his attention first - A vibrant, eye-hurtingly bright Tundra, in whom was accompanied by gaggle of other various dragons. - @Tox @Mopey and, ah whoever else is in that group. cx -
BBCode:

18930161_350.png

At the edge of the groups of chatter, a young Skydancer alighted. His vibrantly dark wings folded in upon themselves, and he placed a foot back for a quick balance check. He quickly righted himself, attempting to form a royal atmosphere around himself. Instead he often ended up with the air of pride unmatched to character.

Despite his regal attempts, he was intensely facinated in the easy prattle these dragons succumbed to. He had a small, woven pouch thrown carelessly over a wing, containing filler odds and ends, but he wasn't here for trading, not when there was such a rare opportunity to get aquatinted with various dragons - ones of the opposite gender, more specifically. The young dragon cocked an eye, shook out his wings, and submerged himself in the thin hoard.

Desperate to try and join a conversation, he veered toward what caugh his attention first - A vibrant, eye-hurtingly bright Tundra, in whom was accompanied by gaggle of other various dragons.

- @Tox @Mopey and, ah whoever else is in that group. cx -
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18857516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188576/18857516_350.png[/img] [/url] Lightwave flew over to the crowded trading post. He was carrying a satchel that contained some items that he didn't need, along with a backpack containing more of those items. He sighed. Maybe Crim would like to exchange a few things with him. The small Fae flew over to the Tundra, who looked a little hurt. Lightwave gently asked, "What's wrong?" Crim looked up at him with a small smile. "Oh, its nothing really. Just a dragon yelled at me just now. So, would you like to trade this for some treasure?" She showed the dragon a ticket. Lightwave smiled. "I will be more than willing to! I have so many things in my hoard I need to get rid of," he said as he grabbed a few items from his satchel. After a while, he collected his treasure and decided to get going. When he turned around, he saw a group of dragons chatting on the side, so Lightwave flew over and decided to greet them. "Hey, guys. I'm Lightwave. What are your names? And what seems to be the hot topic?"

18857516_350.png

Lightwave flew over to the crowded trading post. He was carrying a satchel that contained some items that he didn't need, along with a backpack containing more of those items. He sighed. Maybe Crim would like to exchange a few things with him.
The small Fae flew over to the Tundra, who looked a little hurt. Lightwave gently asked, "What's wrong?"
Crim looked up at him with a small smile. "Oh, its nothing really. Just a dragon yelled at me just now. So, would you like to trade this for some treasure?" She showed the dragon a ticket.
Lightwave smiled. "I will be more than willing to! I have so many things in my hoard I need to get rid of," he said as he grabbed a few items from his satchel. After a while, he collected his treasure and decided to get going.
When he turned around, he saw a group of dragons chatting on the side, so Lightwave flew over and decided to greet them.
"Hey, guys. I'm Lightwave. What are your names? And what seems to be the hot topic?"
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@Tox @Mopey @Mypilot @WiIIow @MasterDarklight

Bump

Bump
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio

((I've been waiting on you mate))
@Hirvio

((I've been waiting on you mate))
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10005027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100051/10005027_350.png[/img] [/url] Wisteria hurried to sit behind her small stand, Wisteria's Wonderous Witchcraft, behind Baldwin's stand. The old dragon, whom was her great-great-grandfather, gave her a small lecture about being more timely, to which she ignored. Maybe she would get a customer, but not with him nagging her like she was a hatchling. Rolling her mask-hidden eyes, she flipped her hand painted sign to 'open', resting her precious pearl on a small stand to make it look as if it were her crystal ball. Every good witch has one! She sat patiently, hoping one day her stand would gain enough attention to become an official Trading Post stand. @Tox @Mopey @Mypilot @WiIIow @MasterDarklight

10005027_350.png

Wisteria hurried to sit behind her small stand, Wisteria's Wonderous Witchcraft, behind Baldwin's stand. The old dragon, whom was her great-great-grandfather, gave her a small lecture about being more timely, to which she ignored. Maybe she would get a customer, but not with him nagging her like she was a hatchling. Rolling her mask-hidden eyes, she flipped her hand painted sign to 'open', resting her precious pearl on a small stand to make it look as if it were her crystal ball. Every good witch has one!

She sat patiently, hoping one day her stand would gain enough attention to become an official Trading Post stand.

Pj00StS.png
| Mars/Merlin | He/Him | FR+3 | Imperial stan |
1 2 3