Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Trading Post | Open
1 2 3
(Here's a bump~ I've no idea how to reply to the most recent replies without bringing in more of my dragons, so I'm gonna see if any more replies come in. @mypilot, I love your writing!)
(Here's a bump~ I've no idea how to reply to the most recent replies without bringing in more of my dragons, so I'm gonna see if any more replies come in. @mypilot, I love your writing!)
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox @Sylveadiff @Mopey @Mypilot
I'm going to ask if you guys will ping me no matter if the post is directed at my dragons. Thanks!

Alkaline smirked at the Skydancer. "You have a brew in your clan?! My clan has one, but I'm not allowed to use it yet. Voodoo and Vaik would personally skin me," she said, snickering at the Tundra's response.

"Yeah... is it supposed to smell like that?" Alkaline asked while turning to face her Fae companion. The Imperial hummed a soothing tune to herself and looking her claws. Her turned back to her bubbling, green caldron. "... I hope I'm doing this right... Hey! You know things about alchemy! Mind telling me if I'm doin' alright?" Alkaline asked the brightly colored Skydancer.

Rhodolite huffed and shook his head. He couldn't focus with all of this racket. Growling, the little Fae strut off in a hurry. Taking one backwards glance, he used his psychic eye to look at his fellow clanmate. He sent her a psychic message: 'Alkaline, do not worry if I am gone. I simply do not wish to say there. The dragons there are a bit too... obnoxious...'

Rhodolite spun around and collided with another Skydancer. "Err, um..." the Fae managed to say before stuttering out an apology. The face that stared down upon him was menacing, and the dragon's aura was very unsettling. The black cloak covering the Skydancer was no help either.
@Tox @Sylveadiff @Mopey @Mypilot
I'm going to ask if you guys will ping me no matter if the post is directed at my dragons. Thanks!

Alkaline smirked at the Skydancer. "You have a brew in your clan?! My clan has one, but I'm not allowed to use it yet. Voodoo and Vaik would personally skin me," she said, snickering at the Tundra's response.

"Yeah... is it supposed to smell like that?" Alkaline asked while turning to face her Fae companion. The Imperial hummed a soothing tune to herself and looking her claws. Her turned back to her bubbling, green caldron. "... I hope I'm doing this right... Hey! You know things about alchemy! Mind telling me if I'm doin' alright?" Alkaline asked the brightly colored Skydancer.

Rhodolite huffed and shook his head. He couldn't focus with all of this racket. Growling, the little Fae strut off in a hurry. Taking one backwards glance, he used his psychic eye to look at his fellow clanmate. He sent her a psychic message: 'Alkaline, do not worry if I am gone. I simply do not wish to say there. The dragons there are a bit too... obnoxious...'

Rhodolite spun around and collided with another Skydancer. "Err, um..." the Fae managed to say before stuttering out an apology. The face that stared down upon him was menacing, and the dragon's aura was very unsettling. The black cloak covering the Skydancer was no help either.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio

(No problem! This is my first time roleplaying on the FR forums, so forgive me for any mishaps like that. :v)

Tox's feathers fluffed up a bit, but he was quick to calm himself and appear casual. "Oh, yes, I've got my own brew. I made it myself... We live in the Scarred Wasteland, you see. Finding suitable materials for a pit of boiling goo is pretty easy."

Cantio rolled his eyes, but he still felt proud of his friend for actually interacting with other dragons. It was so rare for Tox to actually speak with anyone outside of the clan, especially in such a crowded place. At least he was trying.

That thought was short-lived, however, as Cantio saw the other Fae depart without a word, looking quite annoyed as he did. As he vanished into the crowd, Cantio turned to the decorated Imperial.

"Is your friend alright?" he asked. "We didn't interrupt anything, did we?"
@Hirvio

(No problem! This is my first time roleplaying on the FR forums, so forgive me for any mishaps like that. :v)

Tox's feathers fluffed up a bit, but he was quick to calm himself and appear casual. "Oh, yes, I've got my own brew. I made it myself... We live in the Scarred Wasteland, you see. Finding suitable materials for a pit of boiling goo is pretty easy."

Cantio rolled his eyes, but he still felt proud of his friend for actually interacting with other dragons. It was so rare for Tox to actually speak with anyone outside of the clan, especially in such a crowded place. At least he was trying.

That thought was short-lived, however, as Cantio saw the other Fae depart without a word, looking quite annoyed as he did. As he vanished into the crowd, Cantio turned to the decorated Imperial.

"Is your friend alright?" he asked. "We didn't interrupt anything, did we?"
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
-OOC: just to clarify, I got a bit overwhelmed with how fast this was moving, so I stepped out.- @Hirvio
-OOC: just to clarify, I got a bit overwhelmed with how fast this was moving, so I stepped out.- @Hirvio
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Hirvio @Tox @Mopey @Sylveadiff

Asherah sighed. "Aren't allies supposed to be friends? You make it sound like we're sealing an oath rather than a friendship." She had to wonder if Evangelos even had friends outside of those he worked with.

Evangelos' jaw set sternly, even more so than normal. If that were possible. "Friends are for simpler dragons. It's our duty-" He was cut off as a Fae collided into his side, putting an end to what would undoubtably be a very boring speech. Evangelos barely budged given the size difference, but that didn't stop his wings from stretching out to balance himself.

Although the Fae apologized, Evangelos still looked far too annoyed for anything good to come from the exchange. He opened his mouth to bite out a scathing reply, but Asherah cut him to it.

"It's entirely our fault," she rushed out. "We weren't watching our surroundings." She smiled comfortingly at the well-dressed Fae. She had spent so much time in her clan, she nearly forgot to use her crests again. She fanned them out, not wanting the strange dragon to get the wrong idea.

Annoyed that Asherah was speaking for him, Evangelos added, "We shouldn't have to. You shouldn't be flying about and not paying attention to who's around you." His irritable tone was harsh on the ears and Asherah would hate to be on the receiving end of it. She was far too familiar with that cold sting.
@Hirvio @Tox @Mopey @Sylveadiff

Asherah sighed. "Aren't allies supposed to be friends? You make it sound like we're sealing an oath rather than a friendship." She had to wonder if Evangelos even had friends outside of those he worked with.

Evangelos' jaw set sternly, even more so than normal. If that were possible. "Friends are for simpler dragons. It's our duty-" He was cut off as a Fae collided into his side, putting an end to what would undoubtably be a very boring speech. Evangelos barely budged given the size difference, but that didn't stop his wings from stretching out to balance himself.

Although the Fae apologized, Evangelos still looked far too annoyed for anything good to come from the exchange. He opened his mouth to bite out a scathing reply, but Asherah cut him to it.

"It's entirely our fault," she rushed out. "We weren't watching our surroundings." She smiled comfortingly at the well-dressed Fae. She had spent so much time in her clan, she nearly forgot to use her crests again. She fanned them out, not wanting the strange dragon to get the wrong idea.

Annoyed that Asherah was speaking for him, Evangelos added, "We shouldn't have to. You shouldn't be flying about and not paying attention to who's around you." His irritable tone was harsh on the ears and Asherah would hate to be on the receiving end of it. She was far too familiar with that cold sting.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Sylveadiff

(I'm so sorry you got overwhelmed! If you ever wanna do a one on one roleplay, I'm totally up for it. I hope you have a nice time here on FR.)
@Sylveadiff

(I'm so sorry you got overwhelmed! If you ever wanna do a one on one roleplay, I'm totally up for it. I hope you have a nice time here on FR.)
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox (not your fault at all; it's just I'm not used to more than for to a thread and when there's no posting order I sometimes get lost :P )
@Tox (not your fault at all; it's just I'm not used to more than for to a thread and when there's no posting order I sometimes get lost :P )
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Tox @Mopey @Mypilot
It's fine, I just like to know everything that goes on in an RP.

Alkaline smiled kindly at the Skydancer and those around her. "Ah, I live in a plague lair. The same clan that I was born in!" she exclaimed, remembering how adored she was the day she was born. More like her mother squealing over the large egg she had to birth... her poor mother. She was a Fae, a small one in fact.

Suddenly a familiar voice popped into her head. She was used to telepathy in her clan, but it still startled her every now and then. Upon hearing Rhodolite's message, her fellow alchemist acquaintance asked if the Fae was alright. "He's fine, he just gets a little overwhelmed if there are multiple dragons and he's trying to write something," Alkaline answered. Then she thought a bit. "Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself! My name is Alkaline," she said, bowing her head a bit.

Rhodolite opened his mouth to reply to the Faes comment, but he was interrupted by the ominous dragon in front of him. His fins pulled back in annoyance, why must everyone treat him this way. There were more than enough dragons in his clan talking to him like this.

"It's not entirely your fault, but we both had something to do with it," Rhodolite said kindly to the nicely colored dragon in front of him. Then he turned to the Skydancer ahead. "Although I was not paying attention, it gives you no right to spit your venom at someone who has done no harm to you. I have not left a scar, you're not bleeding, and nothing I have said so far should have damaged your brain," he huffed. He did not wish to anger the Skydancer, but he clearly had had enough of this nonsense.
@Tox @Mopey @Mypilot
It's fine, I just like to know everything that goes on in an RP.

Alkaline smiled kindly at the Skydancer and those around her. "Ah, I live in a plague lair. The same clan that I was born in!" she exclaimed, remembering how adored she was the day she was born. More like her mother squealing over the large egg she had to birth... her poor mother. She was a Fae, a small one in fact.

Suddenly a familiar voice popped into her head. She was used to telepathy in her clan, but it still startled her every now and then. Upon hearing Rhodolite's message, her fellow alchemist acquaintance asked if the Fae was alright. "He's fine, he just gets a little overwhelmed if there are multiple dragons and he's trying to write something," Alkaline answered. Then she thought a bit. "Oh, how rude of me not to introduce myself! My name is Alkaline," she said, bowing her head a bit.

Rhodolite opened his mouth to reply to the Faes comment, but he was interrupted by the ominous dragon in front of him. His fins pulled back in annoyance, why must everyone treat him this way. There were more than enough dragons in his clan talking to him like this.

"It's not entirely your fault, but we both had something to do with it," Rhodolite said kindly to the nicely colored dragon in front of him. Then he turned to the Skydancer ahead. "Although I was not paying attention, it gives you no right to spit your venom at someone who has done no harm to you. I have not left a scar, you're not bleeding, and nothing I have said so far should have damaged your brain," he huffed. He did not wish to anger the Skydancer, but he clearly had had enough of this nonsense.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio

"Oh, right!" Cantio exclaimed. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot! My name is Cantio, and this grumpy showboat with me is Tox. It's a pleasure to meet you, Alkaline."

Tox bared his teeth at his friend, then turned back to Alkaline, deciding not to comment on the 'grumpy showboat' introduction. "Yes, it's a pleasure. We're of the Toxic Wastes clan, not too far from the border of the Starfall Isles. It's how Cantio and I met."

"He saved my life!" Cantio interrupted, his crests fanning out in excitement.

"...Something I often regret," Tox grumbled. "Ah, but this isn't about us. Alkaline... That's a very interesting name. It sounds like a type of chemical. I suppose you may be a born alchemist, no?"

Cantio landed next to Tox and folded his wings, wringing his claws together as his friend talked with the decorated Imperial. Part of him had a small, niggling worry, something bumping about in the back of his head - but he decided to ignore it and instead focus on his surroundings. For example, Alkaline's glimmering purple claws, the same shade as his own. Perhaps Tox was right about her being an aspiring alchemist.

And her friend writes things, he thought. Should I be writing for Tox? He says he gets along fine, but maybe... He shook his head. Always trying to appease to someone who already considered him a friend... He had to stop doing that.
@Hirvio

"Oh, right!" Cantio exclaimed. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot! My name is Cantio, and this grumpy showboat with me is Tox. It's a pleasure to meet you, Alkaline."

Tox bared his teeth at his friend, then turned back to Alkaline, deciding not to comment on the 'grumpy showboat' introduction. "Yes, it's a pleasure. We're of the Toxic Wastes clan, not too far from the border of the Starfall Isles. It's how Cantio and I met."

"He saved my life!" Cantio interrupted, his crests fanning out in excitement.

"...Something I often regret," Tox grumbled. "Ah, but this isn't about us. Alkaline... That's a very interesting name. It sounds like a type of chemical. I suppose you may be a born alchemist, no?"

Cantio landed next to Tox and folded his wings, wringing his claws together as his friend talked with the decorated Imperial. Part of him had a small, niggling worry, something bumping about in the back of his head - but he decided to ignore it and instead focus on his surroundings. For example, Alkaline's glimmering purple claws, the same shade as his own. Perhaps Tox was right about her being an aspiring alchemist.

And her friend writes things, he thought. Should I be writing for Tox? He says he gets along fine, but maybe... He shook his head. Always trying to appease to someone who already considered him a friend... He had to stop doing that.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Hirvio @Tox @Mopey

Evangelos looked unimpressed with the Fae's defiance, but said nothing of it. He instead took to eyeing the crowd around them as Asherah continued to chat with the fellow Fae.

"Ignore him, he's just...had a bad day," she explained. Had a bad life is more like it, she thought to herself. She didn't entirely blame Evangelos for his foul temper since he has seen quite a lot in his lifetime. He was one of the senior members of their clan, after all. An honour Asherah was sure she would never achieve.

"Are you an alchemist?" She asked curiously, her eyes flicking over to Baldwin's terrain. She recalled seeing him over there not a few moments before. "I don't mean to pry, but there's not many alchemist's in my clan." Try none. As a mostly martial clan, the most they had to do with alchemy was a witch who made poisons and never told anyone how.
@Hirvio @Tox @Mopey

Evangelos looked unimpressed with the Fae's defiance, but said nothing of it. He instead took to eyeing the crowd around them as Asherah continued to chat with the fellow Fae.

"Ignore him, he's just...had a bad day," she explained. Had a bad life is more like it, she thought to herself. She didn't entirely blame Evangelos for his foul temper since he has seen quite a lot in his lifetime. He was one of the senior members of their clan, after all. An honour Asherah was sure she would never achieve.

"Are you an alchemist?" She asked curiously, her eyes flicking over to Baldwin's terrain. She recalled seeing him over there not a few moments before. "I don't mean to pry, but there's not many alchemist's in my clan." Try none. As a mostly martial clan, the most they had to do with alchemy was a witch who made poisons and never told anyone how.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
1 2 3