Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Revolution (RP Thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RedOptics @CitrineRose @SnarkyShinx @Lamvin @calebf63@deathbysuzu @Redcross @Cinber @ShadowChaser @Adalinda@Saluki @Alpine

"Arcene, pleasure to meet your acquaintance." She replied, dipping her silver jead in politeness, and causing light to bounce off her scales. "Who do you deliver for? Seems like a rather busy day for every dragon." she continued, hoping she wasn't prodding too deep with her attempts at conversation. Arcene glanced over her shoulder at the royal guards below, and wondered the reasoning for their appearence today.
"I'm a freelance trader, but today I'm just taking a break from usual buisness" she added with a tail flick.
@RedOptics @CitrineRose @SnarkyShinx @Lamvin @calebf63@deathbysuzu @Redcross @Cinber @ShadowChaser @Adalinda@Saluki @Alpine

"Arcene, pleasure to meet your acquaintance." She replied, dipping her silver jead in politeness, and causing light to bounce off her scales. "Who do you deliver for? Seems like a rather busy day for every dragon." she continued, hoping she wasn't prodding too deep with her attempts at conversation. Arcene glanced over her shoulder at the royal guards below, and wondered the reasoning for their appearence today.
"I'm a freelance trader, but today I'm just taking a break from usual buisness" she added with a tail flick.
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6