Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] CYWttW Team 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@UserOfShadows @Biohazardia

"Hah! Take that, Eyeballs!" Eunys allowed herself just a second to gloat, but she knew when to recognize the situation as Really Dangerous. They were all injured at least to some extent, Kiera looked as if she was about to die, and they were in the Rotrock Rim. The Ridgeback frowned to herself and bent over the Nocturne, checking if she still had her potion - she was a little worried the small vial didn't survive the fight. As she undid the strap Kiera used to hold her potion, it became apparent that those fears weren't groundless - the vial was fine, but only mostly fine. A crack ran along one of its sides and the healing liquid was spilling out slowly.

With a hissed swear Eunys tilted the bottle to avoid wasting more of the potion, uncorked it and poured it over Kiera's wound.
"This might sting a little, Red. Hang in there," she muttered and then turned around to Xaoc. "That might not be enough. We'll need your potion too, Tiny. I'm planning to use the rest of mine on myself, and you're the least injured out of us all. And Red's right, we need to get out of here. I've still got some of that weird powder, you and Red can probably cover yourself in it or something. I'll just have to do things my way."

She grinned as she said that, and not nicely at all. The Rim had a debt to pay now, and she was intending to make it pay, if needed.
@UserOfShadows @Biohazardia

"Hah! Take that, Eyeballs!" Eunys allowed herself just a second to gloat, but she knew when to recognize the situation as Really Dangerous. They were all injured at least to some extent, Kiera looked as if she was about to die, and they were in the Rotrock Rim. The Ridgeback frowned to herself and bent over the Nocturne, checking if she still had her potion - she was a little worried the small vial didn't survive the fight. As she undid the strap Kiera used to hold her potion, it became apparent that those fears weren't groundless - the vial was fine, but only mostly fine. A crack ran along one of its sides and the healing liquid was spilling out slowly.

With a hissed swear Eunys tilted the bottle to avoid wasting more of the potion, uncorked it and poured it over Kiera's wound.
"This might sting a little, Red. Hang in there," she muttered and then turned around to Xaoc. "That might not be enough. We'll need your potion too, Tiny. I'm planning to use the rest of mine on myself, and you're the least injured out of us all. And Red's right, we need to get out of here. I've still got some of that weird powder, you and Red can probably cover yourself in it or something. I'll just have to do things my way."

She grinned as she said that, and not nicely at all. The Rim had a debt to pay now, and she was intending to make it pay, if needed.
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@Userofshadows @tonake

Ooc:// Sorry I was not around for Halloween! D: And been kicked in the face by schoolwork, so more short posts OTL

Ic:// Xaoc nodded, placing the maroon scraps of fabric back in Kiera's mouth. "Eat these for strength." He uncorked his potion and poured most of it on Kiera's wound, leaving only several drops left. (He'd test the solution later). "We still should head towards the center though. Perhaps it will be calmer - an eye of the storm as you will. Can you carry her, Big?" He deftly undid the string on the powder bag and sprinkled some on Kiera's limbs, then his own. It felt gross and sticky but so be it. He raised his wings as he watched Eunys, following her in flight once she cradled Kiera in her large paws. His only interest now that this was over was getting to the middle of the Wyrmwound, and he had no idea about Eunys's desire for revenge.
@Userofshadows @tonake

Ooc:// Sorry I was not around for Halloween! D: And been kicked in the face by schoolwork, so more short posts OTL

Ic:// Xaoc nodded, placing the maroon scraps of fabric back in Kiera's mouth. "Eat these for strength." He uncorked his potion and poured most of it on Kiera's wound, leaving only several drops left. (He'd test the solution later). "We still should head towards the center though. Perhaps it will be calmer - an eye of the storm as you will. Can you carry her, Big?" He deftly undid the string on the powder bag and sprinkled some on Kiera's limbs, then his own. It felt gross and sticky but so be it. He raised his wings as he watched Eunys, following her in flight once she cradled Kiera in her large paws. His only interest now that this was over was getting to the middle of the Wyrmwound, and he had no idea about Eunys's desire for revenge.
@Biohazardia @UserOfShadows ((it's alright! The last week's been shaky for everyone I know, so it's okay ^^))

Eunys gave a short snort - she half-expected Kiera to be able to fly on her own, or Xaoc to carry her somehow, so that the Ridgeback herself could have some room for freedom... But it made sense that they had to take care of their injured teammate, and she was the most suited for it. She picked up the small Nocturne carefully and held her securely - it made taking off a big awkward, but she managed to get up into the air before the roots and vines of the Plagueland, glad to be rid of the Spiral spirit, could safely snatch her or Kiera.

They still had to get to the Wyrmwound quickly, though. Ironically, the Plague cauldron made staying in the air for too long a time dangerous, too, as the winds blowing from it didn't bring anything good with them. Eunys knew she'd have to bet on speed this time.

"Tiny! I'm gonna try something, you repeat or catch up if you can. See you at the Wound!" Eunys called to Xaoc over her shoulder, before stopping her flight to climb higher into the air, as high as she could right now. Once she judged the height to be sufficient, she beat her wings one more time before turning round in the air and diving downward, letting gravity help her gain speed. She held her wings close to herself, spreading them slowly to steer her body. Eunys grinned inwardly - it looked like she'd become a Wind dragon, after all. Not in that sappy help-everyone-in-need, happy-go-lucky way, but feeling the sheer exhilaration of flight, the enjoyment of wind under her wings.

The Wound grew closer and closer, and Eunys started worrying that perhaps she'd miscalculated the height and her speed. Plunging into the Wyrmwound or getting impaled on the teeth-spikes surrounding it wasn't in her plans, so she turned in the air and unfolded one of her wings, slipping into a curve around the Wound. Once she found a place that looked safe enough to land on, she unfolded both her wings and flapped them, stopping herself in the air. She set down carefully, testing the ground with a lash of her tail first - who knew what could be waiting for dragons this close to the Plaguemother's cauldron? But it seemed safe enough, at least for now - nothing seemed to burst, explode, lash out or otherwise react to her probing.

As Eunys landed, she still held Kiera in her arms and wrapped her wings around her for full measure - the Nocturne was still injured, after all, and probably prone to catching some disease. Eunys looked around, searching for Xaoc.
@Biohazardia @UserOfShadows ((it's alright! The last week's been shaky for everyone I know, so it's okay ^^))

Eunys gave a short snort - she half-expected Kiera to be able to fly on her own, or Xaoc to carry her somehow, so that the Ridgeback herself could have some room for freedom... But it made sense that they had to take care of their injured teammate, and she was the most suited for it. She picked up the small Nocturne carefully and held her securely - it made taking off a big awkward, but she managed to get up into the air before the roots and vines of the Plagueland, glad to be rid of the Spiral spirit, could safely snatch her or Kiera.

They still had to get to the Wyrmwound quickly, though. Ironically, the Plague cauldron made staying in the air for too long a time dangerous, too, as the winds blowing from it didn't bring anything good with them. Eunys knew she'd have to bet on speed this time.

"Tiny! I'm gonna try something, you repeat or catch up if you can. See you at the Wound!" Eunys called to Xaoc over her shoulder, before stopping her flight to climb higher into the air, as high as she could right now. Once she judged the height to be sufficient, she beat her wings one more time before turning round in the air and diving downward, letting gravity help her gain speed. She held her wings close to herself, spreading them slowly to steer her body. Eunys grinned inwardly - it looked like she'd become a Wind dragon, after all. Not in that sappy help-everyone-in-need, happy-go-lucky way, but feeling the sheer exhilaration of flight, the enjoyment of wind under her wings.

The Wound grew closer and closer, and Eunys started worrying that perhaps she'd miscalculated the height and her speed. Plunging into the Wyrmwound or getting impaled on the teeth-spikes surrounding it wasn't in her plans, so she turned in the air and unfolded one of her wings, slipping into a curve around the Wound. Once she found a place that looked safe enough to land on, she unfolded both her wings and flapped them, stopping herself in the air. She set down carefully, testing the ground with a lash of her tail first - who knew what could be waiting for dragons this close to the Plaguemother's cauldron? But it seemed safe enough, at least for now - nothing seemed to burst, explode, lash out or otherwise react to her probing.

As Eunys landed, she still held Kiera in her arms and wrapped her wings around her for full measure - the Nocturne was still injured, after all, and probably prone to catching some disease. Eunys looked around, searching for Xaoc.
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@Biohazardia @tonake As the great Goddess of Disease bursts forth from the Wyrmwound, Kiera pushes free of Eunys' grip, falling on the ground with a plop. The bleeding slows, and she carefully rises to bind her injury in more wraps. The Plaguebringer had called her name third, and she wasn't about to ignore her. "I'm fine, guys. The potions helped, thank you. I won't forget you. Eunys, thanks for being big. Xaoc, thanks for being tiny and stubborn." She smiles, a bit awkwardly due to her pain. She then walks forward to claim the last of the gifts. The Deity before her smiles, almost with pride but mostly from amusement. Kiera wordlessly take her bag of gifts, silent so as not to provoke the gigantic Goddess. [b][i]"Not even a thank you?"[/i][/b] "I... Sorry, great Plaguebringer. Thank you for your generosity, and may the diseases spread outward." [b][i]"Do not worry, young one. You've done well to make it this far, you deserve to return home after the trials you went through."[/i][/b] "...Thank you." With that, she takes the bag in her mouth, and slings it over her back. It's heavy, she should probably move quickly before she loses the last of her strength. With one last goofy smile directed at Xaoc and Eunys, she takes off, trailing feathers and just a few drops of blood as she goes. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jclef8g.jpg[/img] ((I hope this counts as a grateful thank you and goodbye haha seriously thank you guys so much))
@Biohazardia @tonake

As the great Goddess of Disease bursts forth from the Wyrmwound, Kiera pushes free of Eunys' grip, falling on the ground with a plop. The bleeding slows, and she carefully rises to bind her injury in more wraps. The Plaguebringer had called her name third, and she wasn't about to ignore her.

"I'm fine, guys. The potions helped, thank you. I won't forget you. Eunys, thanks for being big. Xaoc, thanks for being tiny and stubborn."

She smiles, a bit awkwardly due to her pain. She then walks forward to claim the last of the gifts. The Deity before her smiles, almost with pride but mostly from amusement. Kiera wordlessly take her bag of gifts, silent so as not to provoke the gigantic Goddess.

"Not even a thank you?"

"I... Sorry, great Plaguebringer. Thank you for your generosity, and may the diseases spread outward."

"Do not worry, young one. You've done well to make it this far, you deserve to return home after the trials you went through."

"...Thank you."

With that, she takes the bag in her mouth, and slings it over her back. It's heavy, she should probably move quickly before she loses the last of her strength.

With one last goofy smile directed at Xaoc and Eunys, she takes off, trailing feathers and just a few drops of blood as she goes.

Jclef8g.jpg
((I hope this counts as a grateful thank you and goodbye haha seriously thank you guys so much))
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserofShadows @Tonake

((ooc:// Yes, this was fun! I hope we meet again someday on the RPing boards ^^))

Xaoc was actually close behind Eunys, flying within the shadow of her great wings. Aside from the occasional drip of blood that dripped down from the wound on her shoulder, it was a great way to get by without tree limbs or insects trying to attack him. "There! The Wyrmwound's in sight," he called softly and they alighted on the ground. As Eunys twisted her neck around to look for him he waved his wing with amusement. "Here I am, Big. So large I can hide behind your own hide," he joked (knowing it was a bad joke).

He flicked his tail in surprise as Kiera was chosen. Though she certainly had overcome the most during this journey, and deserved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. As for him, he was happy enough to use the bottle that his healing potion had been contained in to steal a good amount of the bubbling bloody liquid from the Wyrmwound while all the dragons' eyes were trained on the Plaguebringer. (Xaoc wasn't really one to fully pay dues to the deities, powerful as they were). As Kiera announced her leave, he waved his tail lazily in farewell. "You call me tiny too? I'm bigger than you are." The smoky blue Nocturne shook his head. "Enjoy your gifts from the Plaguebringer. You certainly deserve them, and a big meal."

Watching her wing off he watched her for a few moments, then turned to Eunys. "Well Big, where are you off to? I am flying to the Shifting Expanse." He raised his wings again and took to the air, looking back at her. Her eyes may have shown her Plagueborn, but her flying skill suggested they might be traveling in a similar direction...
@UserofShadows @Tonake

((ooc:// Yes, this was fun! I hope we meet again someday on the RPing boards ^^))

Xaoc was actually close behind Eunys, flying within the shadow of her great wings. Aside from the occasional drip of blood that dripped down from the wound on her shoulder, it was a great way to get by without tree limbs or insects trying to attack him. "There! The Wyrmwound's in sight," he called softly and they alighted on the ground. As Eunys twisted her neck around to look for him he waved his wing with amusement. "Here I am, Big. So large I can hide behind your own hide," he joked (knowing it was a bad joke).

He flicked his tail in surprise as Kiera was chosen. Though she certainly had overcome the most during this journey, and deserved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. As for him, he was happy enough to use the bottle that his healing potion had been contained in to steal a good amount of the bubbling bloody liquid from the Wyrmwound while all the dragons' eyes were trained on the Plaguebringer. (Xaoc wasn't really one to fully pay dues to the deities, powerful as they were). As Kiera announced her leave, he waved his tail lazily in farewell. "You call me tiny too? I'm bigger than you are." The smoky blue Nocturne shook his head. "Enjoy your gifts from the Plaguebringer. You certainly deserve them, and a big meal."

Watching her wing off he watched her for a few moments, then turned to Eunys. "Well Big, where are you off to? I am flying to the Shifting Expanse." He raised his wings again and took to the air, looking back at her. Her eyes may have shown her Plagueborn, but her flying skill suggested they might be traveling in a similar direction...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10