Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Space Center Guided Tours
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Argante

Sorry if this off-topic but the doodle of your dragon is so cute!! Her bio is really cute too ;v; does she have vitiligo?

I don't have any questions at the moment though! I'm really excited for this RP event to start!
@Argante

Sorry if this off-topic but the doodle of your dragon is so cute!! Her bio is really cute too ;v; does she have vitiligo?

I don't have any questions at the moment though! I'm really excited for this RP event to start!

ssjS89N.png
@Astrolabe

Thank you so much! @oxidization designed her and I love her to pieces aaaaaAAA. And yes, she does have vitiligo! n.n
@Astrolabe

Thank you so much! @oxidization designed her and I love her to pieces aaaaaAAA. And yes, she does have vitiligo! n.n
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
Okay, so Melreyna was really excited about coming, but while preparing for the trip she received word of an important inter-clan meeting happening directly before this year's Starfall Celebration is due to begin, which may lead to her being occupied for a notable portion of the week. She regrets that her attendance has become rather unlikely and wishes the rest of you a wonderful Starfall.
Shunic has rearranged his schedule in order to arrive more promptly than originally anticipated and has been briefed by Melreyna on some of her interests in the event (she was aware that other clan leaders were planning to attend and had been hoping to make some connections or establish friendly relations, as well as enjoy the tour). The Wind Mirror is also likely to see if he can get a souvenir to bring home for her.
Okay, so Melreyna was really excited about coming, but while preparing for the trip she received word of an important inter-clan meeting happening directly before this year's Starfall Celebration is due to begin, which may lead to her being occupied for a notable portion of the week. She regrets that her attendance has become rather unlikely and wishes the rest of you a wonderful Starfall.
Shunic has rearranged his schedule in order to arrive more promptly than originally anticipated and has been briefed by Melreyna on some of her interests in the event (she was aware that other clan leaders were planning to attend and had been hoping to make some connections or establish friendly relations, as well as enjoy the tour). The Wind Mirror is also likely to see if he can get a souvenir to bring home for her.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Argante If I may ask, who did the art on the second post? It's absolutely gorgeous!
@Argante If I may ask, who did the art on the second post? It's absolutely gorgeous!
@surfingpikachu

Sorry for the late reply! It was done by oxidization!
@surfingpikachu

Sorry for the late reply! It was done by oxidization!
- abby art by cheitora!
@Argante

Sorry that I didn't ping you with my post about the updated status *points higher up the page*, I thought you two were watching the thread and that it'd be alright. >.>;
Is what I've done unacceptable?
@Argante

Sorry that I didn't ping you with my post about the updated status *points higher up the page*, I thought you two were watching the thread and that it'd be alright. >.>;
Is what I've done unacceptable?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

It's 4:30 am here aka I'm making questionable life decisions so my reading comprehension is pretty low. Did you change which characters would be taking part in the event? That's fine, just people update your post on the main thread.
@Stanzascale

It's 4:30 am here aka I'm making questionable life decisions so my reading comprehension is pretty low. Did you change which characters would be taking part in the event? That's fine, just people update your post on the main thread.
- abby art by cheitora!
@Argante

So my post up there is incongruable? I'm so sorry! I understand if you say I can't join the RP since I'm messing up so much. >.<
@Argante

So my post up there is incongruable? I'm so sorry! I understand if you say I can't join the RP since I'm messing up so much. >.<
@Stanzascale

No, it's fine! You can still join. It's just really early for me, so I'm making sure I'm understanding your post.
@Stanzascale

No, it's fine! You can still join. It's just really early for me, so I'm making sure I'm understanding your post.
- abby art by cheitora!
@Argante

Thank you. I updated my post in the IC thread. I just became worried on seeing the announcement about sorting teams. The change happened because there's this other RP set close to Starfall which seems to be regarding something serious in the Sunbeam Ruins, so that's what Melreyna's doing. Though I've been having trouble there because everyone has to PM the GM with forms before joining, and there was a complication with mine and they've gone to sleep now.
Please get some sleep at some point. ^^;
@Argante

Thank you. I updated my post in the IC thread. I just became worried on seeing the announcement about sorting teams. The change happened because there's this other RP set close to Starfall which seems to be regarding something serious in the Sunbeam Ruins, so that's what Melreyna's doing. Though I've been having trouble there because everyone has to PM the GM with forms before joining, and there was a complication with mine and they've gone to sleep now.
Please get some sleep at some point. ^^;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15