Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Space Center Guided Tours
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@tigressRising @SaturdayLemon

Alright, Aether can follow Satsuma.
@tigressRising @SaturdayLemon

Alright, Aether can follow Satsuma.
uCR5SCW.png
@ShardofSun @rubesdragon

We are no longer accepting entries to the role play, sorry!
@ShardofSun @rubesdragon

We are no longer accepting entries to the role play, sorry!
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
@surfingpikachu @Nympharia @tigressRising @Xotis @corvidus

So I'm not sure what exactly everyone's doing, but, before I drop offline, I thought I'd say that Shunic's currently walking with Cytherea. Or at least that was my understanding. Feel free to join us I guess?
I am very glad folks have started walking.
@surfingpikachu @Nympharia @tigressRising @Xotis @corvidus

So I'm not sure what exactly everyone's doing, but, before I drop offline, I thought I'd say that Shunic's currently walking with Cytherea. Or at least that was my understanding. Feel free to join us I guess?
I am very glad folks have started walking.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Argante

How is the walking to the mess hall supposed to work, exactly? It seems that a few dragons are moving at a time and not the entire group.
@Argante

How is the walking to the mess hall supposed to work, exactly? It seems that a few dragons are moving at a time and not the entire group.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Dragons do not need to move all at once. As long as everyone eventually moves, it's fine (a tour assistant will nudge anyone to the correct area if needed).
@FloatingInSpace

Dragons do not need to move all at once. As long as everyone eventually moves, it's fine (a tour assistant will nudge anyone to the correct area if needed).
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
Okay, so people are confused as to who's in each group. Here are the groups of dragons listed on page four of the RP thread.

Front: Sunset, Grayson, Aether, Adrasteia, Pip, Seeker, Spur, Aries, Aria, Imeralis, Cure, Satsuma

Middle: Tevra, Silver, Scylla, Spell, Cytherea, Hokulani, Kelran, Ahaz, Ilya, Shunic, Miles, Kurt, Ophelia

Back: Anthraci, StarGazer, Shor, Clydri, Aethar, Daedalus, Memories, Orion, Imona, Lucy, Orpheus

So, going by this list, here are the users with dragons in each group.

Front: Babaaeyes, CosmicCoelacanth, FloatingInSpace, SaturdayLemon, Tonake, Bruma, Thewarywatcher13, Nympharia, Vil, Phooka, tigressRising

Middle: Phooka, FloatingInSpace, AsmaetheFox, TheBestiary, surfingpikachu, unicornssparkle, RemanLT, corvidus, Schefflera, Stanzascale, Rivix, Shadowrunner, Xotis

Back: Tonake, Bumblebeeflower, Aava, Astrolabe, TellTale, Kaesa, Spiritfire, Darksilverhawk, ScrivenerRook, unicornssparkle, AsmaetheFox

I hope this helps everyone! :-)
Okay, so people are confused as to who's in each group. Here are the groups of dragons listed on page four of the RP thread.

Front: Sunset, Grayson, Aether, Adrasteia, Pip, Seeker, Spur, Aries, Aria, Imeralis, Cure, Satsuma

Middle: Tevra, Silver, Scylla, Spell, Cytherea, Hokulani, Kelran, Ahaz, Ilya, Shunic, Miles, Kurt, Ophelia

Back: Anthraci, StarGazer, Shor, Clydri, Aethar, Daedalus, Memories, Orion, Imona, Lucy, Orpheus

So, going by this list, here are the users with dragons in each group.

Front: Babaaeyes, CosmicCoelacanth, FloatingInSpace, SaturdayLemon, Tonake, Bruma, Thewarywatcher13, Nympharia, Vil, Phooka, tigressRising

Middle: Phooka, FloatingInSpace, AsmaetheFox, TheBestiary, surfingpikachu, unicornssparkle, RemanLT, corvidus, Schefflera, Stanzascale, Rivix, Shadowrunner, Xotis

Back: Tonake, Bumblebeeflower, Aava, Astrolabe, TellTale, Kaesa, Spiritfire, Darksilverhawk, ScrivenerRook, unicornssparkle, AsmaetheFox

I hope this helps everyone! :-)
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@Bumblebeeflower- I'm really, really sorry about this, and I should've posted in this thread (not sure what I was thinking); I sent a private message to @MurasakiSama that I would unfortunately have to drop out this week, and I feel terrible about it but I don't think I have the time commitment to participate as much as I'd like in this RP, and I don't want to hold anyone back.

Thank you so much for considering roleplaying with my character, it's my fault for not planning properly, and I would've enjoyed roleplaying with you but even a post a day is probably too much for me this week. I'm so sorry about the trouble. :(

[EDIT]: My character that needs to drop out is is Felnyr, the Fae in the back group. Sorry, I'm a bit scatterbrained at the moment.
@Bumblebeeflower- I'm really, really sorry about this, and I should've posted in this thread (not sure what I was thinking); I sent a private message to @MurasakiSama that I would unfortunately have to drop out this week, and I feel terrible about it but I don't think I have the time commitment to participate as much as I'd like in this RP, and I don't want to hold anyone back.

Thank you so much for considering roleplaying with my character, it's my fault for not planning properly, and I would've enjoyed roleplaying with you but even a post a day is probably too much for me this week. I'm so sorry about the trouble. :(

[EDIT]: My character that needs to drop out is is Felnyr, the Fae in the back group. Sorry, I'm a bit scatterbrained at the moment.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
[quote name="Stanzascale" date=2015-09-20 05:40:59] @MurasakiSama @Argante So is this going to work like the group decides to move in a certain direction and you describe how it goes (such as when we reach the mess hall)? [/quote] First, let me apologize for the late reply, I was sleeping. I will not be providing any clues, descriptions, or posts between daily start prompts, unless the prompt specifically calls for such. The characters can do whatever they want within the context of the world and prompt; if one group wants to go right first while the other two go left first, that's up to them. As long as the group moves through the Space Center and arrives at the mess hall by the end of the Day, all is fine. [quote name="Astrolabe" date=2015-09-20 12:14:48] @MurasakiSama I spent so much time on my RP reply :''( I haven't rped in forever so I kind of feel like I have to make sure it's good enough because everyone else's replies are so good... Right after I posted my reply I noticed that another person had already pinged two of the three dragons my dragon was trying to talk with. Whoops... [/quote] I am glade you are enjoying the RP then! [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2015-09-20 12:25:27] @MurasakiSama So I'm a bit confused as to how this works. Do we just have the entire group move along at the same time or can pairs of dragons just move? [/quote] I would prefer each group to move together, or at least not move too far apart. The different groups, of course, can move as far apart as they like, as long as they all reach their destination in the allotted time frame. @MurasakiSama @Argante @Mithent @Rivix @CosmicCoelacanth @RemanLT @Aava @Bruma @Phooka @Darksilverhawk @Babaaeyes @Shadowrunner @Kaesa @FloatingInSpace @AsmaetheFox @Thewarywatcher13 @Vil @Xotis @SaturdayLemon @TheBestiary @Stanzascale @tonake @tigressRising @Astrolabe @Bumblebeeflower @corvidus @Spiritfire @Schefflera @surfingpikachu @Nympharia @TellTale @ScrivenerRook @unicornssparkle We have had two people leave the RP. for now, their characters are listed with a [s]scratch out name[/s] on the Day 1 Prompt group list, just to keep the numbers even. At some point later today I will be creating a spreadsheet to track participation and points for the special prizes and such. I will link that on the first page, as usual, and announce when its up. If there are any more questions, I am actually awake now and can answer them a little more promptly. @Xotis specifically - I see now that I somehow got your name and your dragon's name mixed up somewhere, and I apologize. I will be fixing that shortly.
Stanzascale wrote on 2015-09-20:
@MurasakiSama @Argante

So is this going to work like the group decides to move in a certain direction and you describe how it goes (such as when we reach the mess hall)?

First, let me apologize for the late reply, I was sleeping. I will not be providing any clues, descriptions, or posts between daily start prompts, unless the prompt specifically calls for such. The characters can do whatever they want within the context of the world and prompt; if one group wants to go right first while the other two go left first, that's up to them. As long as the group moves through the Space Center and arrives at the mess hall by the end of the Day, all is fine.
Astrolabe wrote on 2015-09-20:
@MurasakiSama

I spent so much time on my RP reply :''( I haven't rped in forever so I kind of feel like I have to make sure it's good enough because everyone else's replies are so good...

Right after I posted my reply I noticed that another person had already pinged two of the three dragons my dragon was trying to talk with. Whoops...

I am glade you are enjoying the RP then!

FloatingInSpace wrote on 2015-09-20:
@MurasakiSama

So I'm a bit confused as to how this works. Do we just have the entire group move along at the same time or can pairs of dragons just move?

I would prefer each group to move together, or at least not move too far apart. The different groups, of course, can move as far apart as they like, as long as they all reach their destination in the allotted time frame.

@MurasakiSama @Argante @Mithent @Rivix @CosmicCoelacanth @RemanLT @Aava @Bruma @Phooka @Darksilverhawk @Babaaeyes @Shadowrunner @Kaesa @FloatingInSpace @AsmaetheFox @Thewarywatcher13 @Vil @Xotis @SaturdayLemon @TheBestiary @Stanzascale @tonake @tigressRising @Astrolabe @Bumblebeeflower @corvidus @Spiritfire @Schefflera @surfingpikachu @Nympharia @TellTale @ScrivenerRook @unicornssparkle

We have had two people leave the RP. for now, their characters are listed with a scratch out name on the Day 1 Prompt group list, just to keep the numbers even.

At some point later today I will be creating a spreadsheet to track participation and points for the special prizes and such. I will link that on the first page, as usual, and announce when its up.

If there are any more questions, I am actually awake now and can answer them a little more promptly.

@Xotis specifically - I see now that I somehow got your name and your dragon's name mixed up somewhere, and I apologize. I will be fixing that shortly.
w2GYbyY.png
@MurasakiSama

Since the person on my left dropped out should I edit my starting post to not include them and include the new dragon on my left or make a new post entirely for them, pinging them?
@MurasakiSama

Since the person on my left dropped out should I edit my starting post to not include them and include the new dragon on my left or make a new post entirely for them, pinging them?
hellebore2.png
@Bumblebeeflower you may edit your post, if you wish. there is no need for a second post that just repeats what happened in the first.
@Bumblebeeflower you may edit your post, if you wish. there is no need for a second post that just repeats what happened in the first.
w2GYbyY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15