Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Space Center Guided Tours
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=112696&tab=dragon&did=14625843][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/146259/14625843.png?mtime=Vf6dlgAASfY.png[/img][/url] Aria glanced around nervously at all of the tourists, most not from her flight. She looked down at herself and wondered if she went a little too far to show off her allegiance to Arcane. [color=pink][i]"It [u]is[/u] our festival this week, so I bet they understand why I'm all dressed up,"[/i][/color] she reasoned to herself. [color=pink][i]"Still, I hope I didn't come off as too prideful..."[/i][/color] Having found herself at the front of the group, Aria decided to introduce herself to the dragons around her. [color=pink]"Um... Hi,"[/color] she began, unsure of what to say. [color=pink]"I'm Aria, of the Faerie Clan. I'm an alchemist, and I love reading, drawing, and stargazing. I have a lot to do for the festival, but my friend Nightshade was kind enough to continue creating Magical Shards in my place while I was on this little tour of the Observatory. I left her with very specific instructions, so as long as she follows them to the letter there should be no explos--"[/color] An ear-splitting "[b][i]KA-BOOM![/i][/b]" from somewhere outside the Observatory interrupted Aria's introduction. [color=pink]"Oh dear, that couldn't have been good,"[/color] Aria said. [color=pink][size=2]"I just hope that wasn't poor Nightshade...[/size] Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!"[/color]
14625843.png?mtime=Vf6dlgAASfY.png
Aria glanced around nervously at all of the tourists, most not from her flight. She looked down at herself and wondered if she went a little too far to show off her allegiance to Arcane. "It is our festival this week, so I bet they understand why I'm all dressed up," she reasoned to herself. "Still, I hope I didn't come off as too prideful..."

Having found herself at the front of the group, Aria decided to introduce herself to the dragons around her. "Um... Hi," she began, unsure of what to say. "I'm Aria, of the Faerie Clan. I'm an alchemist, and I love reading, drawing, and stargazing. I have a lot to do for the festival, but my friend Nightshade was kind enough to continue creating Magical Shards in my place while I was on this little tour of the Observatory. I left her with very specific instructions, so as long as she follows them to the letter there should be no explos--"

An ear-splitting "KA-BOOM!" from somewhere outside the Observatory interrupted Aria's introduction. "Oh dear, that couldn't have been good," Aria said. "I just hope that wasn't poor Nightshade... Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!"
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13918475] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139185/13918475_350.png[/img] [/url] Satsuma hummed as she took in the sights. The first thing she noticed was how [i]pink[/i] everything was. The buildings, the spaceships, even some of her fellow tour mates! Satsuma had nothing against pink, of course, but she was more fond of other colors, like the green of the insides of a watermelon, and the sunset hues on her wings and the wings of some of her children. Their tour guide was nice, if a little scatterbrained. But then she got called away to somewhere else, leaving the other dragons on the tour behind. She had given directions to where they had to go next (the mess hall), but she seemed so unsure of the directions that Satsuma doubted they would be able to find it on their own. She wished her familiar was with her. It would have been nice to have someone to chat about potions and poisons with her. Then again, not many dragons would have been comfortable with a Serthis potionmaster in their midst, which was why she'd encouraged him to stay in the lair. [item=Serthis potionmaster] Instead, Satsuma decided to chat with some of the other dragons on the tour with her to pass the time. Satsuma looked around the group. They were certainly a diverse group of dragons. There were Spirals, Nocturnes, Faes, Guardians, Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Skydancers, and even a few Coatl like herself. Since Satsuma was in [b]the front[/b], she decided to talk to the dragons in closest to her, knowing her humming voice wouldn't be able to reach all the way to the other dragons in the middle and back of the group. Satsuma approached the two Coatl in her group first, humming in their native tongue: [i]"Hello there, fellow Coatl! What beautiful plumage you have. What do you guys think of the tour so far?"[/i] @Nympharia @FloatingInSpace

13918475_350.png

Satsuma hummed as she took in the sights. The first thing she noticed was how pink everything was. The buildings, the spaceships, even some of her fellow tour mates! Satsuma had nothing against pink, of course, but she was more fond of other colors, like the green of the insides of a watermelon, and the sunset hues on her wings and the wings of some of her children.

Their tour guide was nice, if a little scatterbrained. But then she got called away to somewhere else, leaving the other dragons on the tour behind. She had given directions to where they had to go next (the mess hall), but she seemed so unsure of the directions that Satsuma doubted they would be able to find it on their own. She wished her familiar was with her. It would have been nice to have someone to chat about potions and poisons with her. Then again, not many dragons would have been comfortable with a Serthis potionmaster in their midst, which was why she'd encouraged him to stay in the lair.
Serthis Potionmaster

Instead, Satsuma decided to chat with some of the other dragons on the tour with her to pass the time. Satsuma looked around the group. They were certainly a diverse group of dragons. There were Spirals, Nocturnes, Faes, Guardians, Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Skydancers, and even a few Coatl like herself. Since Satsuma was in the front, she decided to talk to the dragons in closest to her, knowing her humming voice wouldn't be able to reach all the way to the other dragons in the middle and back of the group. Satsuma approached the two Coatl in her group first, humming in their native tongue:

"Hello there, fellow Coatl! What beautiful plumage you have. What do you guys think of the tour so far?"

@Nympharia @FloatingInSpace
oCF41Q1.png
@Babaaeyes @TheBestiary [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16152383][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/161524/16152383.png[/img][/url][/center] She looked at the Nocturne, slightly confused "[color=#f5506c]Wrong? Did I say something is wrong? Damn it, Cytherea, why do you do this stuff?[/color]" she looked apologetic and muttered "[color=#f5506c]There's nothing wrong with them. I was merely thinking about introducing her to my friend[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16341979]Witcheroo[/url][color=#f5506c]. She's our resident sorceress, and aside from blowing up stuff every once in a while she's really nice[/color]" Cytherea chuckled, thinking of all the times the leaders had berated the other coatl for scaring them with one of her sudden explosions. It was something worth to watch. "[color=#f5506c]If I remember it correctly she's outside now, gathering supplies for her potions and spells. She mentioned something about grabbing some magical shards...[/color]"
@Babaaeyes @TheBestiary
16152383.png

She looked at the Nocturne, slightly confused "Wrong? Did I say something is wrong? Damn it, Cytherea, why do you do this stuff?" she looked apologetic and muttered "There's nothing wrong with them. I was merely thinking about introducing her to my friend Witcheroo. She's our resident sorceress, and aside from blowing up stuff every once in a while she's really nice"

Cytherea chuckled, thinking of all the times the leaders had berated the other coatl for scaring them with one of her sudden explosions. It was something worth to watch.

"If I remember it correctly she's outside now, gathering supplies for her potions and spells. She mentioned something about grabbing some magical shards..."
@TheBestiary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/16663/1666216.png[/img][/url] The Pearlcatcher who spoke up didn't sound like she'd been on many adventures. Shunic became momentarily distracted thinking about how some fledgling adventurers had wise old mentors to help them. Then he snapped back to focus on the situation. 'Nice to meet you, Spell. You got a good memory there, shall we give your route a shot? Wrong or right, it's alright. What matters is having a try.' Hopefully he wouldn't come across as intimidating or something discouraging like that. The Mirror was looking forward to walking onward, whichever way they went.
@TheBestiary

1666216.png

The Pearlcatcher who spoke up didn't sound like she'd been on many adventures. Shunic became momentarily distracted thinking about how some fledgling adventurers had wise old mentors to help them. Then he snapped back to focus on the situation.
'Nice to meet you, Spell. You got a good memory there, shall we give your route a shot? Wrong or right, it's alright. What matters is having a try.' Hopefully he wouldn't come across as intimidating or something discouraging like that. The Mirror was looking forward to walking onward, whichever way they went.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7072481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70725/7072481_350.png[/img] [/url] Pip fell back on her (scant) training in unfamiliar places: find the highest spot you can without flying through open air, see everything you can, and do not spit deadly neurotoxin unless you really have to. Despite the intellectual knowledge that this was a safe tour (or as safe as it could be), Pip still found herself hovering near the familiar smell of terpenes. When the explosion hit, she darted into what she had marked out as a shelter - Imeralis' personal bubble - and peered out at the pair of shimmery-winged Coatl that had struck up a conversation. "Hello, my name is Pip. I heard yours was Imeralis? Can I stick with you for the moment?" ((Position: up front., but everyone in front and middle probably saw her. @Vil, Imeralis has a tag-along, if given permission. @tigressRising , @Nympharia , you're being watched.))

7072481_350.png

Pip fell back on her (scant) training in unfamiliar places: find the highest spot you can without flying through open air, see everything you can, and do not spit deadly neurotoxin unless you really have to.

Despite the intellectual knowledge that this was a safe tour (or as safe as it could be), Pip still found herself hovering near the familiar smell of terpenes. When the explosion hit, she darted into what she had marked out as a shelter - Imeralis' personal bubble - and peered out at the pair of shimmery-winged Coatl that had struck up a conversation.

"Hello, my name is Pip. I heard yours was Imeralis? Can I stick with you for the moment?"

((Position: up front., but everyone in front and middle probably saw her.
@Vil, Imeralis has a tag-along, if given permission. @tigressRising , @Nympharia , you're being watched.))
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14905602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149057/14905602_350.png[/img] [/url] @Vil @TheBestiary Seeker was a bit disappointed in their guide - he was rather pleased to start the tour, but she seemed to be rather easily distracted and didn't allow them nearly enough time to take a good look at the rooms she'd guided them through - and then she had just left them. Surely, scientists had their responsibilities, and something serious must have happened, but it still was... a little unprofessional in his opinion. Seeker sighed and turned around, about to address the dragon he'd come in with--before realizing she wasn't anywhere near. He seemed to be alone in the [b]front[/b] of the tourist procession. [color=cadetblue]"Oh dear."[/color] He was about to raise his voice and call out to the young Spiral, but hearing the voices of the dragons around and behind him, he reconsidered. If conversation was starting up, he'd soon hear Anthraci speak (or rather, chatter), and if he didn't... [i]then[/i] he could start panicking. Instead, Seeker listened to the conversation of the dragons around him (stealing an embarrassed glance down at himself when Cytherea spoke, aware of his less than lacking apparel) and making a mental note to speak to the librarian from the Light clan - Ahaz, wasn't it? His own clan didn't have a librarian yet, and Seeker was rather interested in talking to a real one. He glanced up interestedly as the Imperial next to him raised her head to speak, and was about to answer her question when someone else from behind his group gave the answer. He looked back at the Pearlcatcher, intrigued - she seemed unusual for a fellow Wind flight member. [color=cadetblue]"I believe you are correct, Spell."[/color] He called out in a gentle voice, trying to reassure the Pearlcatcher. [color=cadetblue]"That is what I remembered too. Straight ahead, three lefts and a right, fourth door on the right... or three rights and a left. I suppose we should find out for ourselves."[/color] He smiled, and called up at the Imperial next to him. [color=cadetblue]"Imeralis, I don't believe opening doors at random would help us much... except perhaps in getting lost. I believe we should find the mess hall first. Ah, but forgive me..."[/color] He glanced at the dragons around him and nodded respectfully, to everyone in general and no one in particular. [color=cadetblue]"My name is Seeker, of the Two Hunters' Retreat. We are a Wind clan, and I am... the mentor. I help bring up our hatchlings and tell them of the world around them. This is why I am here today - I would like to have something interesting to tell them when I come back to my clan."[/color] He gave another smile. [color=cadetblue]"But I do think we should find the hall first. Shall we try taking the left turns first, or the right?"[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15734284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157343/15734284_350.png[/img] [/url] Meanwhile, at the [b]back[/b] of the group, a Spiral in a cape and a small wad of paper in one of her hands was looking around excitedly. The place was amazing! And there was something exciting in the way their guide just left them to find a room all on their own. It was like a whole new adventure! But before going on, Anthraci whipped out a quill (one of those fancy ones, that could write for a long time - she'd picked that up in one of the shops on the isles, that sold all manners of arcanites' inventions) and quickly scribbled down the shape of some of the model ships. She also wrote something down, but you had to be very close to her to see what it was she was writing on her paper. And, once she heard someone suggest opening doors at random, her head whipped round as she called out at the top of her lungs to be heard above all groups. [color=olivedrab]"Hey, who said about trying doors? I'm all for trying doors! I bet there's a lot of cool stuff everywhere around here! Do you think we'll get into trouble, though? Then again, the guide did say it was easy to find! And if we don't search, we won't find anything!"[/color] And with that, the Spiral looked around to find the closest door to open.

14905602_350.png

@Vil @TheBestiary
Seeker was a bit disappointed in their guide - he was rather pleased to start the tour, but she seemed to be rather easily distracted and didn't allow them nearly enough time to take a good look at the rooms she'd guided them through - and then she had just left them. Surely, scientists had their responsibilities, and something serious must have happened, but it still was... a little unprofessional in his opinion.

Seeker sighed and turned around, about to address the dragon he'd come in with--before realizing she wasn't anywhere near. He seemed to be alone in the front of the tourist procession.
"Oh dear." He was about to raise his voice and call out to the young Spiral, but hearing the voices of the dragons around and behind him, he reconsidered. If conversation was starting up, he'd soon hear Anthraci speak (or rather, chatter), and if he didn't... then he could start panicking. Instead, Seeker listened to the conversation of the dragons around him (stealing an embarrassed glance down at himself when Cytherea spoke, aware of his less than lacking apparel) and making a mental note to speak to the librarian from the Light clan - Ahaz, wasn't it? His own clan didn't have a librarian yet, and Seeker was rather interested in talking to a real one.

He glanced up interestedly as the Imperial next to him raised her head to speak, and was about to answer her question when someone else from behind his group gave the answer. He looked back at the Pearlcatcher, intrigued - she seemed unusual for a fellow Wind flight member.

"I believe you are correct, Spell." He called out in a gentle voice, trying to reassure the Pearlcatcher. "That is what I remembered too. Straight ahead, three lefts and a right, fourth door on the right... or three rights and a left. I suppose we should find out for ourselves." He smiled, and called up at the Imperial next to him. "Imeralis, I don't believe opening doors at random would help us much... except perhaps in getting lost. I believe we should find the mess hall first. Ah, but forgive me..."

He glanced at the dragons around him and nodded respectfully, to everyone in general and no one in particular. "My name is Seeker, of the Two Hunters' Retreat. We are a Wind clan, and I am... the mentor. I help bring up our hatchlings and tell them of the world around them. This is why I am here today - I would like to have something interesting to tell them when I come back to my clan." He gave another smile. "But I do think we should find the hall first. Shall we try taking the left turns first, or the right?"

15734284_350.png

Meanwhile, at the back of the group, a Spiral in a cape and a small wad of paper in one of her hands was looking around excitedly. The place was amazing! And there was something exciting in the way their guide just left them to find a room all on their own. It was like a whole new adventure! But before going on, Anthraci whipped out a quill (one of those fancy ones, that could write for a long time - she'd picked that up in one of the shops on the isles, that sold all manners of arcanites' inventions) and quickly scribbled down the shape of some of the model ships. She also wrote something down, but you had to be very close to her to see what it was she was writing on her paper. And, once she heard someone suggest opening doors at random, her head whipped round as she called out at the top of her lungs to be heard above all groups.

"Hey, who said about trying doors? I'm all for trying doors! I bet there's a lot of cool stuff everywhere around here! Do you think we'll get into trouble, though? Then again, the guide did say it was easy to find! And if we don't search, we won't find anything!"

And with that, the Spiral looked around to find the closest door to open.
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14757167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147572/14757167_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Nympharia @SaturdayLemon @tonake "Of course you can," said Imeralis to the spiral, Pip. "Nice to meet you." After the loud explosion that had come from somewhere nearby, she wasn't entirely sure the tour was as hazard-free (or guided) as she had assumed and the other dragon's caution seemed somewhat warranted. "I hope your friend is ok with the brewing," she said to Aria. "Our clan had an unplanned brewing incident once. It ended up ok, with just a strange living glob following a sky dancer around ever since, but we never did get those claw tips." She listened as the skydancer who introduced himself as Seeker spoke. "Well met, Seeker," she said. "And you are probably right about finding the mess hall..." She ended her speech as the voice of a spiral at the back of the room rang out above the other dragons' chatter, then watched as the dragon darted up to a door. ((It's late here and I'm off to bed. So I might be a bit slow to respond for a while))

@Nympharia @SaturdayLemon @tonake

"Of course you can," said Imeralis to the spiral, Pip. "Nice to meet you." After the loud explosion that had come from somewhere nearby, she wasn't entirely sure the tour was as hazard-free (or guided) as she had assumed and the other dragon's caution seemed somewhat warranted.

"I hope your friend is ok with the brewing," she said to Aria. "Our clan had an unplanned brewing incident once. It ended up ok, with just a strange living glob following a sky dancer around ever since, but we never did get those claw tips."

She listened as the skydancer who introduced himself as Seeker spoke. "Well met, Seeker," she said. "And you are probably right about finding the mess hall..."

She ended her speech as the voice of a spiral at the back of the room rang out above the other dragons' chatter, then watched as the dragon darted up to a door.

((It's late here and I'm off to bed. So I might be a bit slow to respond for a while))
FR+18
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
[center]@tonake [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16518094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165181/16518094_350.png[/img] [/url] In the [b]front[/b] of the group, Spur was padding along to the side- she'd never been one for introductions, and she hadn't seen as many dragons as this since she'd left the auction house. "Ah," she said softly, taking note of the others in the front- so far, a nocturne and a coatl were making conversation while more and more dragons started talking. The Guardian's breath hitched in her throat as she thought about the [i]small, cramped halls[/i] of the space center and the [i]crowds[/i] and [i]the explosion[/i] and the- She let out a spluttering breath as she shook her head, moving steadily but with a panicked look in her eyes- the guardian was about to suggest the left side, but was cut off by a shrill shriek, then the sound of claws scrabbling to get to the nearest door. "Ah, no, little one, I don't think that's such a good idea." Spur let out a shaky grin as she stepped to the side of the spiral, one wing half-stretched as if to guide her away. "That- erm, explosion we heard- perhaps it was a curious guest who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?" Spur kept a wary eye on the younger dragon, hoping that she didn't try the door that they were standing next to- though plain, it didn't seem to lead to a place meant for curious young dragons. [/center]
@tonake

16518094_350.png

In the front of the group, Spur was padding along to the side- she'd never been one for introductions, and she hadn't seen as many dragons as this since she'd left the auction house. "Ah," she said softly, taking note of the others in the front- so far, a nocturne and a coatl were making conversation while more and more dragons started talking. The Guardian's breath hitched in her throat as she thought about the small, cramped halls of the space center and the crowds and the explosion and the-

She let out a spluttering breath as she shook her head, moving steadily but with a panicked look in her eyes- the guardian was about to suggest the left side, but was cut off by a shrill shriek, then the sound of claws scrabbling to get to the nearest door.

"Ah, no, little one, I don't think that's such a good idea." Spur let out a shaky grin as she stepped to the side of the spiral, one wing half-stretched as if to guide her away. "That- erm, explosion we heard- perhaps it was a curious guest who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?" Spur kept a wary eye on the younger dragon, hoping that she didn't try the door that they were standing next to- though plain, it didn't seem to lead to a place meant for curious young dragons.
@Nympharia @tigressRising [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8867377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88674/8867377_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16582590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165826/16582590_350.png[/img] [/url] The coatl looked up as soon as the other spoke to him. A tiny pearlcatcher was latched onto his back, blinking at the surroundings and twisting her head to and fro. The coatl was glancing about, trying to find the third member of his own personal party that seemed to have been separated for whatever reason. "[i][b]It is quiet lovely,[/b][/i]" he said in a distracted voice. In truth, the tiny pearlcatcher on his back took away most of his attention, constantly grabbing at the models seen on their podiums, struggling to grasp at other dragon's feathers and tails. He had spent most of the time keeping her in line. "[b]No Adrasteia,[/b]" he chided, no longer using his coatl tongue. He had grown up among other species and had learned the common dragonic tongue out of necessity. "[b]That is not yours.[/b]" Adrasteia whimpered, though let go of the tail she had been clinging to of a rather intimidating looking Nocturne. @Babaaeyes
@Nympharia @tigressRising

8867377_350.png

16582590_350.png

The coatl looked up as soon as the other spoke to him. A tiny pearlcatcher was latched onto his back, blinking at the surroundings and twisting her head to and fro. The coatl was glancing about, trying to find the third member of his own personal party that seemed to have been separated for whatever reason. "It is quiet lovely," he said in a distracted voice.

In truth, the tiny pearlcatcher on his back took away most of his attention, constantly grabbing at the models seen on their podiums, struggling to grasp at other dragon's feathers and tails. He had spent most of the time keeping her in line.

"No Adrasteia," he chided, no longer using his coatl tongue. He had grown up among other species and had learned the common dragonic tongue out of necessity. "That is not yours."

Adrasteia whimpered, though let go of the tail she had been clinging to of a rather intimidating looking Nocturne.

@Babaaeyes
uCR5SCW.png
@Bruma [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14905602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149057/14905602_350.png[/img] [/url] Seeker looked back at the sound of the familiar voice. Alright, so Anthraci wasn't lost, at least, she was just about to get herself in trouble. But before he could do anything, another dragon sped past him towards his young charge - a Guardian, not surprisingly. He stood still for a second, deciding what to do, and in the end opted for watching the two. The Guardian seemed more than capable of keeping Anthraci safe, and the young Spiral would most likely get distracted by this new acquaintance and forget about the door. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15734284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157343/15734284_350.png[/img] [/url] Perhaps another dragon would have been scared by a Guardian suddenly looming in their way, but Anthraci grew up with a Guardian acting like her second mother, and so she just eyed the white giant with interest. [color=olivedrab]"Well, that's no problem then! I'm always in the right place at the right time!"[/color] Possibly to Spur's dismay, all the Spiral gave her was a happy, cheerful grin. [color=olivedrab]"What's your name, by the way? If you want, we can try doors together! My name's Anthraci!"[/color] And she thrust out one of her arms in greeting. [color=olivedrab]"I'm from the Wind flight! My clan's the Two Hunters' Retreat. Where are you from? I love your wings!"[/color] In this, at least, Seeker was right. Anthraci was chatting away happily, all thoughts of trying the door forgotten (for now).
@Bruma

14905602_350.png

Seeker looked back at the sound of the familiar voice. Alright, so Anthraci wasn't lost, at least, she was just about to get herself in trouble. But before he could do anything, another dragon sped past him towards his young charge - a Guardian, not surprisingly. He stood still for a second, deciding what to do, and in the end opted for watching the two. The Guardian seemed more than capable of keeping Anthraci safe, and the young Spiral would most likely get distracted by this new acquaintance and forget about the door.

15734284_350.png

Perhaps another dragon would have been scared by a Guardian suddenly looming in their way, but Anthraci grew up with a Guardian acting like her second mother, and so she just eyed the white giant with interest.

"Well, that's no problem then! I'm always in the right place at the right time!" Possibly to Spur's dismay, all the Spiral gave her was a happy, cheerful grin. "What's your name, by the way? If you want, we can try doors together! My name's Anthraci!" And she thrust out one of her arms in greeting. "I'm from the Wind flight! My clan's the Two Hunters' Retreat. Where are you from? I love your wings!"

In this, at least, Seeker was right. Anthraci was chatting away happily, all thoughts of trying the door forgotten (for now).
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43