Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP with Vilte
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Vilte ((it's all cool, I have some stuff to do too)) The Shadow was about to speak when noise rushed out of the opening in front of them. Her ears, tucked away behind protective spines, flattened themselves to her head. It was a jumbled mixture of roars, shouts and blame, sounds tumbling together until they were indistinguishable. The Great Hall's acoustics were probably amplifying it. There was no way she would be able to make herself heard over that. Instead of trying, the Guardian simply turned and walked inside, not checking to see if the pair were following her. The din only grew louder as she made her way towards it. Once she entered, it became clear why. Xacrali was shouting at the top of her lungs and Aerythyn was shouting back, whiskers bristling furiously. Hrozyn looked quietly infuriated with the other Imperial. Kyanor was babbling rapidly. The early risers of the clan were also talking, trying to discover what had tipped their normally good natured clan leader into the realm of furious so early in the morning. Cyanth breathed in, sides swelling, and then released it in one massive roar. "[b][i]SILENCE[/i][/b]! They were quick to obey her order. "Hrozyn, if you could check up on the other hatchlings, that would be much appreciated." She needed to remove the Healer before he decided to render Aerythyn incapable of producing more children. "Kyanor, I need you to stay. Everyone else, be quiet and listen." Her voice dropped low and dangerously even. "Aerythyn, you and I will [i]talk[/i] later. Stay silent." "Xacrali, I think you should listen to what our eastern neighbors have to say." With that, she stepped out of the way, baring the Guardian and Fae pair to the sudden scrutiny of the clan. ----------- Characters: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8392545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83926/8392545_350.png[/img] [/url] Cyanth, the Shadow and joint leader of the clan along with Xacrali. She's mated to Xacrali as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8662972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86630/8662972_350.png[/img] [/url] Xacrali, the Clan Leader. She's mated to Cyanth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11949357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119494/11949357_350.png[/img] [/url] Kyanor, the witness to the kidnapping. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8613822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86139/8613822_350.png[/img] [/url] Aerythyn, the mother of the baby Fae. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15967344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159674/15967344_350.png[/img] [/url] The Unnamed baby Fae who got kidnapped.
@Vilte ((it's all cool, I have some stuff to do too))

The Shadow was about to speak when noise rushed out of the opening in front of them. Her ears, tucked away behind protective spines, flattened themselves to her head. It was a jumbled mixture of roars, shouts and blame, sounds tumbling together until they were indistinguishable. The Great Hall's acoustics were probably amplifying it.

There was no way she would be able to make herself heard over that. Instead of trying, the Guardian simply turned and walked inside, not checking to see if the pair were following her.

The din only grew louder as she made her way towards it.

Once she entered, it became clear why. Xacrali was shouting at the top of her lungs and Aerythyn was shouting back, whiskers bristling furiously. Hrozyn looked quietly infuriated with the other Imperial. Kyanor was babbling rapidly. The early risers of the clan were also talking, trying to discover what had tipped their normally good natured clan leader into the realm of furious so early in the morning.

Cyanth breathed in, sides swelling, and then released it in one massive roar.

"SILENCE!

They were quick to obey her order.

"Hrozyn, if you could check up on the other hatchlings, that would be much appreciated." She needed to remove the Healer before he decided to render Aerythyn incapable of producing more children.

"Kyanor, I need you to stay. Everyone else, be quiet and listen."

Her voice dropped low and dangerously even. "Aerythyn, you and I will talk later. Stay silent."

"Xacrali, I think you should listen to what our eastern neighbors have to say." With that, she stepped out of the way, baring the Guardian and Fae pair to the sudden scrutiny of the clan.

Characters:

8392545_350.png

Cyanth, the Shadow and joint leader of the clan along with Xacrali. She's mated to Xacrali as well.

8662972_350.png

Xacrali, the Clan Leader. She's mated to Cyanth.

11949357_350.png

Kyanor, the witness to the kidnapping.

8613822_350.png

Aerythyn, the mother of the baby Fae.

15967344_350.png

The Unnamed baby Fae who got kidnapped.
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Starsilver The large Guardian stepped forward into the circle of gathered Dragons, but stayed silent. Instead, he lowered his head, allowing the Fae perched on his back to take center stage. "I am Spindule of the Skyweaver Clan. This is my mate, Ausrinis. We have five children, two grown, three just hatched not one day ago. Tonight, to my horror, I found one of the newborns missing. Stolen." Spindule pauses for a moment, to allow the gasps, mumbling, shouts and questions to pass. "And from what I hear, the same has happened to you. There can be no question of it: our first priority is to get the missing hatchlings home. This may be a long quest. During that time, those that are still young and weak must be kept safe. You have a larger clan than we, and much more room. I ask that you allow our hatchlings to stay with yours until the troubles are over." Ausrinis gasped at this, a slight growl edging into his voice. "Peace, husband." Spindule scolded. "These are allies, not enemies, and we have need of each other." She turned to address the Velian Clan again. "In return, all of the adults of my clan pledge tooth, claw, and wing to fight along side you until we foil whatever wicked plot has occurred here. Flights do not matter now. Sun and Shade do not matter now. What matters is the safe return of those dear to our hearts. What say you?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15852230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158523/15852230_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15852229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158523/15852229_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Starsilver

The large Guardian stepped forward into the circle of gathered Dragons, but stayed silent. Instead, he lowered his head, allowing the Fae perched on his back to take center stage.
"I am Spindule of the Skyweaver Clan. This is my mate, Ausrinis. We have five children, two grown, three just hatched not one day ago. Tonight, to my horror, I found one of the newborns missing. Stolen."
Spindule pauses for a moment, to allow the gasps, mumbling, shouts and questions to pass.
"And from what I hear, the same has happened to you. There can be no question of it: our first priority is to get the missing hatchlings home. This may be a long quest. During that time, those that are still young and weak must be kept safe. You have a larger clan than we, and much more room. I ask that you allow our hatchlings to stay with yours until the troubles are over."
Ausrinis gasped at this, a slight growl edging into his voice.
"Peace, husband." Spindule scolded. "These are allies, not enemies, and we have need of each other." She turned to address the Velian Clan again.
"In return, all of the adults of my clan pledge tooth, claw, and wing to fight along side you until we foil whatever wicked plot has occurred here. Flights do not matter now. Sun and Shade do not matter now. What matters is the safe return of those dear to our hearts. What say you?"

15852230_350.png

15852229_350.png

sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
@Vilte

Xacrali bowed her head. "We would be honored to protect your children, Spindule and Ausrinus. Hatchlings are precious treasures," her eyes passed briefly over the Aerythyn, "and our responsibility to them is not to be taken lightly. Until the enemy that has taken the youngest and most vulnerable members of our clans is dead, then we will stand with you, tooth, claw and wing."

The gathered crowd murmured their assent.

Near the back of the room, the red Imperial snorted loudly. A purple glow began to gather around Cyanth's claws. "Aerythyn, you will be silent or I will gag you. Your choice." Large, deer-like ears flicked back in annoyance, but she closed her mouth.

"Thank you." The Clan Leader's eyes turned towards the spectators. If one of you wouldn't mind gathering the Clan here, that would be wonderful." She waited until the Spiral had darted off before addressing the other Clan Leaders. "Would you like some of our warriors to provide more protection when you retrieve your hatchlings?"

@Vilte

Xacrali bowed her head. "We would be honored to protect your children, Spindule and Ausrinus. Hatchlings are precious treasures," her eyes passed briefly over the Aerythyn, "and our responsibility to them is not to be taken lightly. Until the enemy that has taken the youngest and most vulnerable members of our clans is dead, then we will stand with you, tooth, claw and wing."

The gathered crowd murmured their assent.

Near the back of the room, the red Imperial snorted loudly. A purple glow began to gather around Cyanth's claws. "Aerythyn, you will be silent or I will gag you. Your choice." Large, deer-like ears flicked back in annoyance, but she closed her mouth.

"Thank you." The Clan Leader's eyes turned towards the spectators. If one of you wouldn't mind gathering the Clan here, that would be wonderful." She waited until the Spiral had darted off before addressing the other Clan Leaders. "Would you like some of our warriors to provide more protection when you retrieve your hatchlings?"

@Starsilver

Spindule nods solemnly. "What you have to lend, we will take gladly. It is not a distant trip, but clearly, we cannot trust it to be a safe one."

((ooc: do you want any conversation to happen during the journey, or should I just skip to my clan returning in full?))

@Starsilver

Spindule nods solemnly. "What you have to lend, we will take gladly. It is not a distant trip, but clearly, we cannot trust it to be a safe one."

((ooc: do you want any conversation to happen during the journey, or should I just skip to my clan returning in full?))

@Vilte

((Talking would be good, though I'll let you decide that))

Xacrali nodded. "Very well." She cast her eyes over the dragons gathered. Ulazen wasn't there, but Erdengan was. The crystalline Skydancer very rarely left the lair, but she was a healer, and sending out Hrozyn would be very, very bad if something happened to him.

"Erdengan, would you mind accompanying them?" The Skydancsr flushed as attention swung toward her, but bobbed her head. Beside her, Unegebor began to bristle. "Hey, I'm coming with her!"

The silver Guardian couldn't suppress the small quirk of her lips. "Of course you may, Unegebor."

Hralden slowly began to stand behind them, attention drawn by the knowledge that she was sending his charge off in this potentially dangerous mission. She spoke before he could. "Cyanth, if you could accompany them, I'd appreciate it." The large Guardian would be just as capable of protecting their son-in-law's Charge, and if they did run across trouble she'd be the best at recognizing what kind of trouble it was.

The Shadow spoke. "Of course. I assume Kyanor will share his story upon our return?"

"Yep. For now, just keep an eye out for Talonok."

"Shall we go now?" That was Unegebor again. Behind him, Kyanor called out to the pair of older Skydancers. "Bye Mom, bye Dad, see you when you get back!"

@Vilte

((Talking would be good, though I'll let you decide that))

Xacrali nodded. "Very well." She cast her eyes over the dragons gathered. Ulazen wasn't there, but Erdengan was. The crystalline Skydancer very rarely left the lair, but she was a healer, and sending out Hrozyn would be very, very bad if something happened to him.

"Erdengan, would you mind accompanying them?" The Skydancsr flushed as attention swung toward her, but bobbed her head. Beside her, Unegebor began to bristle. "Hey, I'm coming with her!"

The silver Guardian couldn't suppress the small quirk of her lips. "Of course you may, Unegebor."

Hralden slowly began to stand behind them, attention drawn by the knowledge that she was sending his charge off in this potentially dangerous mission. She spoke before he could. "Cyanth, if you could accompany them, I'd appreciate it." The large Guardian would be just as capable of protecting their son-in-law's Charge, and if they did run across trouble she'd be the best at recognizing what kind of trouble it was.

The Shadow spoke. "Of course. I assume Kyanor will share his story upon our return?"

"Yep. For now, just keep an eye out for Talonok."

"Shall we go now?" That was Unegebor again. Behind him, Kyanor called out to the pair of older Skydancers. "Bye Mom, bye Dad, see you when you get back!"

@Starsilver
With a shove of his powerful legs, Ausrinis took off into the sky toward his home.
As the group flocked in the air, Spindule struck up a conversation.
"Have you lost any more? Or just the one? The other two hatchlings were left untouched. I cannot comprehend it."
"Who would need a hatchling?" Added Ausrinis' rumbling baritone. "Even if one could not bear a clutch of their own, there are plenty of hatchlings that need safe homes. Why take one from parents that clearly want and care for it?"

@Starsilver
With a shove of his powerful legs, Ausrinis took off into the sky toward his home.
As the group flocked in the air, Spindule struck up a conversation.
"Have you lost any more? Or just the one? The other two hatchlings were left untouched. I cannot comprehend it."
"Who would need a hatchling?" Added Ausrinis' rumbling baritone. "Even if one could not bear a clutch of their own, there are plenty of hatchlings that need safe homes. Why take one from parents that clearly want and care for it?"

@Vilte

Cyanth halted the motions of her wings for a moment, dropping lower until she was level with the pair.

"There are several possible explanations. Some of the oldest, darkest magicks require blood, the younger the better. But even among the Talonok, there are few who would meddle in such things. It is far more likely that it was planned to draw our clans into conflict."

This was delivered in a cool, unemotional tone. Already, her logic was pushing back emotions and feeling, leaving everything behind it clear and unruffled.
@Vilte

Cyanth halted the motions of her wings for a moment, dropping lower until she was level with the pair.

"There are several possible explanations. Some of the oldest, darkest magicks require blood, the younger the better. But even among the Talonok, there are few who would meddle in such things. It is far more likely that it was planned to draw our clans into conflict."

This was delivered in a cool, unemotional tone. Already, her logic was pushing back emotions and feeling, leaving everything behind it clear and unruffled.
"Well then" rumbled Ausrinis. "i shall delight in the fear on their faces when they discover they have done the opposite."
"You have been having problems with the Talonok as well?" asked Spindule, noticing the other half of the conversation. "They have been more aggressive of late. One can scarcely leave the lair without encountering at least one." She thinks for a moment.
"Are you saying you think the Talonok are responsible? They're combative surely. But this sort of contrived plan doesn't seem to suit their usual methods."

@Starsilver
"Well then" rumbled Ausrinis. "i shall delight in the fear on their faces when they discover they have done the opposite."
"You have been having problems with the Talonok as well?" asked Spindule, noticing the other half of the conversation. "They have been more aggressive of late. One can scarcely leave the lair without encountering at least one." She thinks for a moment.
"Are you saying you think the Talonok are responsible? They're combative surely. But this sort of contrived plan doesn't seem to suit their usual methods."

@Starsilver
@Starsilver
(bumpity bump bump)
@Starsilver
(bumpity bump bump)
@vilte

"At this point, I only know of what Xarcali informed me involving the hatchlings. Activity levels have risen, but this may be unrelated."

Behind her, Unegebor eyed the ground. The land had risen sharply from underneath them, thorny vines melting away to short grass. The sunlight seemed much stronger here, tingling eyes that had gotten used to the near-constant darkness.

"Hey, is that your lair?" The land below him bore clear signs of a large and heavy dragon landing and taking off.
@vilte

"At this point, I only know of what Xarcali informed me involving the hatchlings. Activity levels have risen, but this may be unrelated."

Behind her, Unegebor eyed the ground. The land had risen sharply from underneath them, thorny vines melting away to short grass. The sunlight seemed much stronger here, tingling eyes that had gotten used to the near-constant darkness.

"Hey, is that your lair?" The land below him bore clear signs of a large and heavy dragon landing and taking off.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14