Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP with Vilte
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@vilte okay, that's good. As for beastclans, maybe talonok? I like the possibility of aerial battles...
@vilte okay, that's good. As for beastclans, maybe talonok? I like the possibility of aerial battles...
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@Starsilver

aerial battles would be awesome, lets go for it.
@Starsilver

aerial battles would be awesome, lets go for it.
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
Okay, so talonok (reluctantly?) allied with an oc dragon baddie. Sounds fun :) @Vilte
Okay, so talonok (reluctantly?) allied with an oc dragon baddie. Sounds fun :) @Vilte
@Starsilver

Yes. amazing. Do we want to flesh out the dragon baddie? Or is the evil boss mysterious and working from the shadows/secretly, so that in character, we don't know about them at first?
@Starsilver

Yes. amazing. Do we want to flesh out the dragon baddie? Or is the evil boss mysterious and working from the shadows/secretly, so that in character, we don't know about them at first?
@vilte have the villain be shadowy and hidden at first, but flesh them in out of character? All the respective clans know is that they beastclans are being aggressive? Maybe one of hatchlings gets kidnapped and my hunters rescue them? Cue explanation of what we're doing with a kidnapped hatchling Or one of mine rescued by yours works too. Talonok bring them across border because of our flight rivalry?
@vilte have the villain be shadowy and hidden at first, but flesh them in out of character? All the respective clans know is that they beastclans are being aggressive? Maybe one of hatchlings gets kidnapped and my hunters rescue them? Cue explanation of what we're doing with a kidnapped hatchling Or one of mine rescued by yours works too. Talonok bring them across border because of our flight rivalry?
@Starsilver

I am for fleshing out the baddie as we discover more in character. It adds to the realism and leaves room for adjustments and improvisation as needed, as well as surprises.

I am going to have a clutch of hatchlings in two days, so the 'my-hatchie-is kidnapped, rescued by your clan, possible misunderstanding of rescue as original kidnapping' seems like a logical possibility.
Though then me adopting one of your hatchling will have to be worked out separately. Or we have a flight rivalry that we have to put aside because hunters kidnapped a hatchling from each of us?
@Starsilver

I am for fleshing out the baddie as we discover more in character. It adds to the realism and leaves room for adjustments and improvisation as needed, as well as surprises.

I am going to have a clutch of hatchlings in two days, so the 'my-hatchie-is kidnapped, rescued by your clan, possible misunderstanding of rescue as original kidnapping' seems like a logical possibility.
Though then me adopting one of your hatchling will have to be worked out separately. Or we have a flight rivalry that we have to put aside because hunters kidnapped a hatchling from each of us?
@vilte see, this is why I like working with others. I never would have thought of hatchlings being kidnapped from each of us. And this opens up some fun possibilities. Let's do it! Of course, we'll have to wait for two days, but that gives me time to settle into my other RP. Unless you wanted to do beginning setup? that would be cool too!
@vilte see, this is why I like working with others. I never would have thought of hatchlings being kidnapped from each of us. And this opens up some fun possibilities. Let's do it! Of course, we'll have to wait for two days, but that gives me time to settle into my other RP. Unless you wanted to do beginning setup? that would be cool too!
@starsilver

Sure, it may take a while, i need to be offline for ~15 minutes, be back soon
@starsilver

Sure, it may take a while, i need to be offline for ~15 minutes, be back soon
@vilte I'll be off for ~10, so it's all good!
@vilte I'll be off for ~10, so it's all good!
@Starsilver

Ok I'm back. What beginning setup needs to be done, so I can get started?
@Starsilver

Ok I'm back. What beginning setup needs to be done, so I can get started?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14