Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Light[Open]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf

"Um.......I don't know what's going on but....May I tag along? I haven't seen much other then the lab, so I haven't had any real ....long lasting friends." Her ears lower looking back and forth at the dragons beside her. "Or should I wait in the bush with your friend?" She looks down at her pearl before looking again up to the dark figure and fea. " By the way....What kind of dragons are you? Do you have model numbers?"

"Um.......I don't know what's going on but....May I tag along? I haven't seen much other then the lab, so I haven't had any real ....long lasting friends." Her ears lower looking back and forth at the dragons beside her. "Or should I wait in the bush with your friend?" She looks down at her pearl before looking again up to the dark figure and fea. " By the way....What kind of dragons are you? Do you have model numbers?"
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame

(who's the dark figure? Silver is watching with her mind, through another dimentional layer.)

A lab... this had to be investigated. It gave Silver chills, and that was not a good thing. She vaguely remembered something about her sister, and how she had made mechanical prosthetics... if this was the same lab, the ditzy pearlcatcher could lure her there before the plan was even near being completed.
Anxiety taking over, she mulled over hundreds of ways to rid the group of the pearlcatcher.

(who's the dark figure? Silver is watching with her mind, through another dimentional layer.)

A lab... this had to be investigated. It gave Silver chills, and that was not a good thing. She vaguely remembered something about her sister, and how she had made mechanical prosthetics... if this was the same lab, the ditzy pearlcatcher could lure her there before the plan was even near being completed.
Anxiety taking over, she mulled over hundreds of ways to rid the group of the pearlcatcher.
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png

(well, good night guys, im suuuper tired DX Just assume Silver is watching your every move, unseen, unheard, and unnoticed by anyone until i get back XD)

(well, good night guys, im suuuper tired DX Just assume Silver is watching your every move, unseen, unheard, and unnoticed by anyone until i get back XD)
2WbApPz.png

((same here, while im off, just assume the nameless female pearlcatcher is following since she's lonely and curious. ))

((same here, while im off, just assume the nameless female pearlcatcher is following since she's lonely and curious. ))
@Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z2r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize

"Model numbers? Are you a robot dragon? As far as I know, these three aren't robots and I'm definitely not a robot. A human turned dragon, sure, but not a robot."
Taking to the air, she landed on the new Pearlcatcher, likely due to her realizing that maybe she made a mistake latching onto Cronus.

(The original intention with Gloria is that she's basically me tossed into the FR universe with no prior knowledge of it. She's pretty much a self-insert :P)
@Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z2r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize

"Model numbers? Are you a robot dragon? As far as I know, these three aren't robots and I'm definitely not a robot. A human turned dragon, sure, but not a robot."
Taking to the air, she landed on the new Pearlcatcher, likely due to her realizing that maybe she made a mistake latching onto Cronus.

(The original intention with Gloria is that she's basically me tossed into the FR universe with no prior knowledge of it. She's pretty much a self-insert :P)
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Casandraelf @Solztize

Cronus flicked an ear and glanced over to the Fae, who had fluttered onto the new dragon. She might be catching on, and that wouldn't be good. Glancing over to the new Pearlcatcher, he eyed her warily. "No name? Just give yourself a name," he snorted, looking back over to Grave. "Why the rush? We got 3 months, we got time," he said, giving a sly grin.

(So many pings XD)
@Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Casandraelf @Solztize

Cronus flicked an ear and glanced over to the Fae, who had fluttered onto the new dragon. She might be catching on, and that wouldn't be good. Glancing over to the new Pearlcatcher, he eyed her warily. "No name? Just give yourself a name," he snorted, looking back over to Grave. "Why the rush? We got 3 months, we got time," he said, giving a sly grin.

(So many pings XD)
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
(lol sorry for that, zero XD )

He is definitely up to something. Normal dragons would never wear clothes to cover their faces unless its a party or something stupid mortals do. This dragon definitely smells of death. The lich dragon thought, recognizing the smell. She too had it. But she had no worries. Despite her low confidence, she had to brace through it. Her thousands of years of experience in battle would prove to be the tipping factor-that is, if he became too much of a threat to her key and she needed to retaliate. Though she wanted to save her strength for the real battle, she needed to be sure she was safe as well. She supposed it was no coincidence they were being lead to the pillar. Graves, if you're trying to pull something...
(lol sorry for that, zero XD )

He is definitely up to something. Normal dragons would never wear clothes to cover their faces unless its a party or something stupid mortals do. This dragon definitely smells of death. The lich dragon thought, recognizing the smell. She too had it. But she had no worries. Despite her low confidence, she had to brace through it. Her thousands of years of experience in battle would prove to be the tipping factor-that is, if he became too much of a threat to her key and she needed to retaliate. Though she wanted to save her strength for the real battle, she needed to be sure she was safe as well. She supposed it was no coincidence they were being lead to the pillar. Graves, if you're trying to pull something...
2WbApPz.png
@Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z2r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf ((Woah, so many posts already XD Sorry for the late reply!))

Cain was a little unnerved by the sudden appearances of other dragons. His eyes looked at them with quiet suspicion; however, unlike before, he managed to remain calm. They looked a little weird but they didn't seem dangerous. Eccentric maybe but not threatening to him.

Cain's mind was more focused at the 'curse' this Skydancer was spouting about. After all, he had an avid interest for magic and witchcraft. His deceased mate had been a skilled sorcerer until her mysterious illness had taken her away from him. Her death had greatly saddened him to the extent of him researching about her illness. Unfortunately, he couldn't find any explanation for it and eventfully gave up. After that incident, the imperial had taken an interest at such matters. Clearing his throat, he said a little embarrassed,"Could I come with you all then? I'd like to learn more about this 'curse'."
@Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z2r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf ((Woah, so many posts already XD Sorry for the late reply!))

Cain was a little unnerved by the sudden appearances of other dragons. His eyes looked at them with quiet suspicion; however, unlike before, he managed to remain calm. They looked a little weird but they didn't seem dangerous. Eccentric maybe but not threatening to him.

Cain's mind was more focused at the 'curse' this Skydancer was spouting about. After all, he had an avid interest for magic and witchcraft. His deceased mate had been a skilled sorcerer until her mysterious illness had taken her away from him. Her death had greatly saddened him to the extent of him researching about her illness. Unfortunately, he couldn't find any explanation for it and eventfully gave up. After that incident, the imperial had taken an interest at such matters. Clearing his throat, he said a little embarrassed,"Could I come with you all then? I'd like to learn more about this 'curse'."
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty
@Solztize
@Casandraelf
@Scarletflame
@WorldOfAssiah

(Haha, once during an RP, someone was inactive for 3 days and ended up with 103 pings. )

"Oh stars..." Graves grumbled. "You really know nothing about curses, do you, Cronus?" He elaborated no further. He focused his attention instead on Cain. Well, this is definitely not going according to plan...I suppose I can always shake off these other dragons. They can't interfere.

"I see no reason why not." he managed.
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty
@Solztize
@Casandraelf
@Scarletflame
@WorldOfAssiah

(Haha, once during an RP, someone was inactive for 3 days and ended up with 103 pings. )

"Oh stars..." Graves grumbled. "You really know nothing about curses, do you, Cronus?" He elaborated no further. He focused his attention instead on Cain. Well, this is definitely not going according to plan...I suppose I can always shake off these other dragons. They can't interfere.

"I see no reason why not." he managed.
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
(again, you forgot to ping me, people XD )

(also, i type so fast sometimes, a person was inactive for 2 and need up with 130 or so XD)
(again, you forgot to ping me, people XD )

(also, i type so fast sometimes, a person was inactive for 2 and need up with 130 or so XD)
2WbApPz.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12