Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Light[Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame

Heh, Graves is getting fed up! Silver mused to herself. The other lich (if hes undead hes a lich, right? or do you prefer me to call him something else? i just thought it would work :) looked frustrated, and that was something that was rare for him. Too bad the skydancer was preoccupied with her key, else she would have a friendly chat, like old times. But for now, she had to keep watching. Listening.
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame

Heh, Graves is getting fed up! Silver mused to herself. The other lich (if hes undead hes a lich, right? or do you prefer me to call him something else? i just thought it would work :) looked frustrated, and that was something that was rare for him. Too bad the skydancer was preoccupied with her key, else she would have a friendly chat, like old times. But for now, she had to keep watching. Listening.
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah This sounds incredibly interesting! I hope no one minds my presence.. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15599877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155999/15599877_350.png[/img] [/url] Taiyo had been watching the scene amongst the dragons for some time. She had come upon them on her travels through the Scarred Wasteland, and found it odd to find so many dragons together in an area that appeared rather remote. She figured watching them from the trees would be of interest, but they had mostly just been chatting. They were all rather strange. The Imperial, who was covered in armour, appeared stoic and uncomfortable with the amount of company. The dark Pearlcatcher with the wolf pelts seemed intimidating, but after his interaction with the clumsy Fae, she was unsure as to whether he was as bad as he appeared. The robotic looking Pearlcatcher was incredibly odd, and that Skydancer with the fancy hat and roses appeared incredibly sleazy. Taiyo couldn't imagine why the rest of them hadn't shooed him off yet. One look and she could tell he could not be trusted, yet it seemed as though he was trying to lead them off somewhere, and the idiots were all deciding to follow. This probably wasn't going to turn out well. Though, she wasn't much for heroics herself. She preferred to not get into others' business if she did not belong there. Yet, when she thought about what her clan's leader would do, she knew [b]he[/b] would at least intervene. Taiyo scowled. She hated being so indecisive. It was unlike a Nocturne.
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @WorldOfAssiah
This sounds incredibly interesting! I hope no one minds my presence..

15599877_350.png

Taiyo had been watching the scene amongst the dragons for some time. She had come upon them on her travels through the Scarred Wasteland, and found it odd to find so many dragons together in an area that appeared rather remote. She figured watching them from the trees would be of interest, but they had mostly just been chatting.

They were all rather strange. The Imperial, who was covered in armour, appeared stoic and uncomfortable with the amount of company. The dark Pearlcatcher with the wolf pelts seemed intimidating, but after his interaction with the clumsy Fae, she was unsure as to whether he was as bad as he appeared. The robotic looking Pearlcatcher was incredibly odd, and that Skydancer with the fancy hat and roses appeared incredibly sleazy. Taiyo couldn't imagine why the rest of them hadn't shooed him off yet. One look and she could tell he could not be trusted, yet it seemed as though he was trying to lead them off somewhere, and the idiots were all deciding to follow.

This probably wasn't going to turn out well. Though, she wasn't much for heroics herself. She preferred to not get into others' business if she did not belong there. Yet, when she thought about what her clan's leader would do, she knew he would at least intervene.

Taiyo scowled. She hated being so indecisive. It was unlike a Nocturne.
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty
@Solztize
@Casandraelf
@Scarletflame
@WorldOfAssiah
@mykaghostt

(Stalkers ahhhh nooo)
Graves frustration was not without cause. This forest is alive with them...I best watch my step. He turned to the small Fae, "Human! Have you figured out how to fly yet?" Air travel would help shake off potential followers, unless their traveling party was too large.

Without waiting for a reply, he lifted off into the air. His tattered wings flapped rather noisily. Drat. I should have groomed my feathers. Thousands of years pass and I still forget such things. He looped around a bit, trying to regain the sense of flying. Satisfied, he hovered, waiting for the others.
@Z3r0Gr4v1ty
@Solztize
@Casandraelf
@Scarletflame
@WorldOfAssiah
@mykaghostt

(Stalkers ahhhh nooo)
Graves frustration was not without cause. This forest is alive with them...I best watch my step. He turned to the small Fae, "Human! Have you figured out how to fly yet?" Air travel would help shake off potential followers, unless their traveling party was too large.

Without waiting for a reply, he lifted off into the air. His tattered wings flapped rather noisily. Drat. I should have groomed my feathers. Thousands of years pass and I still forget such things. He looped around a bit, trying to regain the sense of flying. Satisfied, he hovered, waiting for the others.
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr

Now is as good a time as any.

Taiyo launched herself from the tree and snagged both the Skydancer's hat and rose away from him, dangling the apparel in the air to catch the other dragons' attention.

"Oh, look what I found! A sleaze trying to lure some dragons into a trap! How absolutely nice of you!" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Then she stared at the dragons below. "And who's with him? A band of idiots, just waiting to follow?"

She turned her gaze to the Skydancer again. She didn't want to give him any openings for a potential attack.

Now is as good a time as any.

Taiyo launched herself from the tree and snagged both the Skydancer's hat and rose away from him, dangling the apparel in the air to catch the other dragons' attention.

"Oh, look what I found! A sleaze trying to lure some dragons into a trap! How absolutely nice of you!" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Then she stared at the dragons below. "And who's with him? A band of idiots, just waiting to follow?"

She turned her gaze to the Skydancer again. She didn't want to give him any openings for a potential attack.
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @Scarletflame @mykaghostt

Sensing another wisp, Silver almost lost it.
Fools! You will all die! Do you not see you are walking onto a warzone!? She internally screamed, shaking her head from side to side, trying not to loose her temper. She knew if she lost it she would do something rash, and she needed the plan to work perfectly.

I'm about two steps from coming down there and teleporting them all to different dimensions! She yelled out, finally speaking for the first time in years.

Sensing another wisp, Silver almost lost it.
Fools! You will all die! Do you not see you are walking onto a warzone!? She internally screamed, shaking her head from side to side, trying not to loose her temper. She knew if she lost it she would do something rash, and she needed the plan to work perfectly.

I'm about two steps from coming down there and teleporting them all to different dimensions! She yelled out, finally speaking for the first time in years.
2WbApPz.png
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @WordOfAssiah @Scarletflame

Graves raised an eyebrow, "I find this an odd statement coming from a dragon who has been following us for over a hundred yards. And most likely listening in on our conversation." His stance was firm, but not aggressive. "Nocturns and their mimicing abilities. Did you want to learn our voices, to try to lure us off somewhere, perhaps?"

He folded his claws, "I'd thank you to return my hat, madam. It is from a custom hatter's shop and costed me quite a bit. So if you would please?" He held out a claw expectantly.

He flicked a ear back at the Wildclaw's sudden outcry, "Oh dear. We have another one." He glared at the Nocturne, "You should know that time is of the essence for our little human friend. The more we dawdle, the more she will attract attention; unwanted, hostile attention."
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @WordOfAssiah @Scarletflame

Graves raised an eyebrow, "I find this an odd statement coming from a dragon who has been following us for over a hundred yards. And most likely listening in on our conversation." His stance was firm, but not aggressive. "Nocturns and their mimicing abilities. Did you want to learn our voices, to try to lure us off somewhere, perhaps?"

He folded his claws, "I'd thank you to return my hat, madam. It is from a custom hatter's shop and costed me quite a bit. So if you would please?" He held out a claw expectantly.

He flicked a ear back at the Wildclaw's sudden outcry, "Oh dear. We have another one." He glared at the Nocturne, "You should know that time is of the essence for our little human friend. The more we dawdle, the more she will attract attention; unwanted, hostile attention."
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr

A shiver ran down Silver's back.

That idiot took away Graves hat and rose! Idiot, that's suicide! She thought, stepping closer to the yellow wisp. She stuck her snout so close, it almost touched.
I could kill you now... save you from Graves torment... She said to herself. But she stepped back.

Messing with dimensional life forces was no easy feat, even for a lich with her expertise. It usually ended up with death for both souls moved out of their timeline, stuck in a never ending time frame of pure darkness.

A shiver ran down Silver's back.

That idiot took away Graves hat and rose! Idiot, that's suicide! She thought, stepping closer to the yellow wisp. She stuck her snout so close, it almost touched.
I could kill you now... save you from Graves torment... She said to herself. But she stepped back.

Messing with dimensional life forces was no easy feat, even for a lich with her expertise. It usually ended up with death for both souls moved out of their timeline, stuck in a never ending time frame of pure darkness.
2WbApPz.png
@mykaghostt @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Windywillow @WorldOfAssiah @Scarletflame

"Can we please do something now? I'm starting to get bored."
Gloria took to the air, looking around before spotting a bug. For some reason, her stomach growled.
@mykaghostt @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Windywillow @WorldOfAssiah @Scarletflame

"Can we please do something now? I'm starting to get bored."
Gloria took to the air, looking around before spotting a bug. For some reason, her stomach growled.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png

(windy, silver is watching from another dimensional layer, so she can see and hear them, but she is technically in a layer that makes up the area, so she is intangible, and cannot be heard :D
i hope its not too over powerful, she's actually quite physically weak, her powers are all in her magic and she is almost blind :D )

(windy, silver is watching from another dimensional layer, so she can see and hear them, but she is technically in a layer that makes up the area, so she is intangible, and cannot be heard :D
i hope its not too over powerful, she's actually quite physically weak, her powers are all in her magic and she is almost blind :D )
2WbApPz.png

That wasn't the reaction she was expecting. Most dragons were more aggressive to her kind for exactly what he was accusing her for.

She grinned. This was new.

"A custom hatter's shop, huh?" she inquired, staring at the hat. It didn't look any different from any other fancy hat. "Maybe I'll add something to it."

She stabbed the rose into the hat. The flower poked out from the side, giving the hat a little more glamour in her eyes, but to an apparel creator, it was sloppy. It suited a sleaze.

She stared back at the Skydancer and added, "Who said I was following you? I was actually travelling when I came upon all of you. It's rather strange for such a variety of dragons to be hanging out in the middle of nowhere, especially in a place as dangerous as the Wasteland."

She flicked her eyes to the group below. There were at least 2 Plague dragons, so they didn't look out of place.

Her gaze returned to the Skydancer.

"What is a Wind dragon doing here?"

That wasn't the reaction she was expecting. Most dragons were more aggressive to her kind for exactly what he was accusing her for.

She grinned. This was new.

"A custom hatter's shop, huh?" she inquired, staring at the hat. It didn't look any different from any other fancy hat. "Maybe I'll add something to it."

She stabbed the rose into the hat. The flower poked out from the side, giving the hat a little more glamour in her eyes, but to an apparel creator, it was sloppy. It suited a sleaze.

She stared back at the Skydancer and added, "Who said I was following you? I was actually travelling when I came upon all of you. It's rather strange for such a variety of dragons to be hanging out in the middle of nowhere, especially in a place as dangerous as the Wasteland."

She flicked her eyes to the group below. There were at least 2 Plague dragons, so they didn't look out of place.

Her gaze returned to the Skydancer.

"What is a Wind dragon doing here?"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12