Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Light[Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Scarletflame

(No problem! I replied to you, but if you dont get it, just click the quote button and copy the url :D

Edit: nvm, u got it! but im sure everyone else is asleep XD)
@Scarletflame

(No problem! I replied to you, but if you dont get it, just click the quote button and copy the url :D

Edit: nvm, u got it! but im sure everyone else is asleep XD)
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
@WorlOfAssiah
((aww, gotta wait for the fun. ^^
@WorlOfAssiah
((aww, gotta wait for the fun. ^^
@Windywillow @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize

"T-three moon cycles?! That's only three months!"
She starts to fret, nervously looking around as she rubs her hands together, trying to calm down.

She's snapped out of her nervous state when she sees a foreign Pearlcatcher literally drop in.
@Windywillow @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize

"T-three moon cycles?! That's only three months!"
She starts to fret, nervously looking around as she rubs her hands together, trying to calm down.

She's snapped out of her nervous state when she sees a foreign Pearlcatcher literally drop in.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf

She blows off her pearl, rubbing it against the fleshy part of her belly. when she blows it off, she make's a metal echo, like blowing through some kind of tube. "Sorry! Really I am. Did I interrupt anything?" She moves her pearl to one hand, offering her other to the small Fae. "Hey, pleasure to meet you! I would tell you my name, but I don't have one!" She smiles not really sure of the situation, almost unfazed by the serious air around her.
@WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf

She blows off her pearl, rubbing it against the fleshy part of her belly. when she blows it off, she make's a metal echo, like blowing through some kind of tube. "Sorry! Really I am. Did I interrupt anything?" She moves her pearl to one hand, offering her other to the small Fae. "Hey, pleasure to meet you! I would tell you my name, but I don't have one!" She smiles not really sure of the situation, almost unfazed by the serious air around her.
@Windywillow @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize ( @Casandraelf lol, you forgot to ping me XD also, this part is a prophecy she once heard, Gloria doesn't have to die, but it would make the story cooler if Silver thought it was to be)

Great another possible casualty The wildclaw thought, stepping around the wisps, examining the newest arrival. After some boring observations, she moved back to the Fae.
Its no coincidence that it is three moons until her curse breaks. Too bad the curse cannot be fully lifted in this dimension... or else i would keep my key. But alas; the stars and moons do not agree she will live any longer.
@Windywillow @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize ( @Casandraelf lol, you forgot to ping me XD also, this part is a prophecy she once heard, Gloria doesn't have to die, but it would make the story cooler if Silver thought it was to be)

Great another possible casualty The wildclaw thought, stepping around the wisps, examining the newest arrival. After some boring observations, she moved back to the Fae.
Its no coincidence that it is three moons until her curse breaks. Too bad the curse cannot be fully lifted in this dimension... or else i would keep my key. But alas; the stars and moons do not agree she will live any longer.
2WbApPz.png
@WorldOfAssiah (Slight spoiler, but Graves' "wisp" would be pitch black. He's an undead being. ;) @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf

Graves ignored the newcomer. He would be of no consequence. He is not worth wasting time on. He clenched his teeth, "Yes, three months, little Fae. Best not to waste time." He was agitated. Another dragon is here, hidden. He could sense her...

He started off, glancing behind to check on the others, "Hurry up! We must really move on now." He turned to face forward again, "Let us hurry to the Pillar. It would be a weeks journey from here." He was silent for a while, before adding, quietly to himself, "And you don't want to keep them waiting..."
@WorldOfAssiah (Slight spoiler, but Graves' "wisp" would be pitch black. He's an undead being. ;) @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf

Graves ignored the newcomer. He would be of no consequence. He is not worth wasting time on. He clenched his teeth, "Yes, three months, little Fae. Best not to waste time." He was agitated. Another dragon is here, hidden. He could sense her...

He started off, glancing behind to check on the others, "Hurry up! We must really move on now." He turned to face forward again, "Let us hurry to the Pillar. It would be a weeks journey from here." He was silent for a while, before adding, quietly to himself, "And you don't want to keep them waiting..."
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Windywillow

(Well, thats not how it works, but ill make it black just for you (^ ^") it shows all beings with a conscience, even the dead, although theirs are distorted. She too is an undead being, but kind of like a phoenix: she can never truly die, her conscience just gets a new body. :D Also, Graves is undead, huh? Is he the representor of something? <like Silver is the dragon lich of change, turmoil, and inner weakness, hence why she can dimension jump, always gets a new body, and why she's secluded> is he a trickster? :D)
@Windywillow

(Well, thats not how it works, but ill make it black just for you (^ ^") it shows all beings with a conscience, even the dead, although theirs are distorted. She too is an undead being, but kind of like a phoenix: she can never truly die, her conscience just gets a new body. :D Also, Graves is undead, huh? Is he the representor of something? <like Silver is the dragon lich of change, turmoil, and inner weakness, hence why she can dimension jump, always gets a new body, and why she's secluded> is he a trickster? :D)
2WbApPz.png
@WorldOfAssiah

(Well, Graves is a physical representation of the Shade, or at least a part of it. He wants at least a part of him to escape this plane to the human world, hence, he is planning to learn more about Gloria and how she came to be here. And if you ask me why he wants to come and screw up planet Earth. all I can say is "He da Shade. Aint nuthin he cant do" Maybe he wants to hijack a nuclear plant and rebuild himself or whatever...)

(...)
(Just kidding, I'll figure it out eventually ^^" But yes, you can say he is a trickster).
@WorldOfAssiah

(Well, Graves is a physical representation of the Shade, or at least a part of it. He wants at least a part of him to escape this plane to the human world, hence, he is planning to learn more about Gloria and how she came to be here. And if you ask me why he wants to come and screw up planet Earth. all I can say is "He da Shade. Aint nuthin he cant do" Maybe he wants to hijack a nuclear plant and rebuild himself or whatever...)

(...)
(Just kidding, I'll figure it out eventually ^^" But yes, you can say he is a trickster).
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Windywillow @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf
(omg guys im sorry for song but i love me some skillet XD )

Of course Graves would suspect something. Stupid... She mumbled in her head to herself. Why is it always me? She wondered, sullen for a moment. Then, she followed them through their conscious minds as they traveled to the pillar. As she zoned out, she remembered a song that was made for her, many, many years ago, in her less sensible life.

The secret side of me, ill never let you see~
I keep it caged, but I cant control it~
So stay away from me~
The beast is ugly~
I feel the rage but i just cant hold it~
Its scratching on the walls~
In the closet, in the halls~
It comes awake and i just cant hold it~

She hoped it did not appear while her plan was in play.

While they traveled, she felt another presence in the area. One with a distorted wisp, who shone a little too brightly.
@Windywillow @Scarletflame @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Solztize @Casandraelf
(omg guys im sorry for song but i love me some skillet XD )

Of course Graves would suspect something. Stupid... She mumbled in her head to herself. Why is it always me? She wondered, sullen for a moment. Then, she followed them through their conscious minds as they traveled to the pillar. As she zoned out, she remembered a song that was made for her, many, many years ago, in her less sensible life.

The secret side of me, ill never let you see~
I keep it caged, but I cant control it~
So stay away from me~
The beast is ugly~
I feel the rage but i just cant hold it~
Its scratching on the walls~
In the closet, in the halls~
It comes awake and i just cant hold it~

She hoped it did not appear while her plan was in play.

While they traveled, she felt another presence in the area. One with a distorted wisp, who shone a little too brightly.
2WbApPz.png
@Windywillow

(lol, cool :D also, i cant wait to reveal who Silver's after~)
@Windywillow

(lol, cool :D also, i cant wait to reveal who Silver's after~)
2WbApPz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12