Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Light[Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Windywillow @Solztize @Casandraelf

Although he didn't fully believe the Skydancer, Cronus nodded like he did. Cronus knew something was off about Graves, and he came to the conclusion that he would eventually have to kill him. It would be a huge loss, he supposed. His familiar was probably a better partner than any dragon would ever be.

He looked back at the panting Fae. "You done rambling now?"
@Windywillow @Solztize @Casandraelf

Although he didn't fully believe the Skydancer, Cronus nodded like he did. Cronus knew something was off about Graves, and he came to the conclusion that he would eventually have to kill him. It would be a huge loss, he supposed. His familiar was probably a better partner than any dragon would ever be.

He looked back at the panting Fae. "You done rambling now?"
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
@Windywillow @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty

"Y-yeah, I think I'm good now," she replied before stumbling off of Cronus and landing face-first on the ground. Shaking her head, she glanced up at him. It's somehow both cute and sad that she seems to be convinced that the Pearlcatcher is someone she can trust.
@Windywillow @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty

"Y-yeah, I think I'm good now," she replied before stumbling off of Cronus and landing face-first on the ground. Shaking her head, she glanced up at him. It's somehow both cute and sad that she seems to be convinced that the Pearlcatcher is someone she can trust.
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
@Windywillow @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf (hi! :D i was stalking you for a while because i had to go to karate in a few minutes XD but im here now!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15659650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156597/15659650_350.png[/img] [/url] A silver wildclaw jumped through the air slowly, as if she were underwater. Everything was black behind her. As she touched the ground, water rippled, but did not splash. Eventually she came to the only source of light in the scene. A small wisp of brown light, barely visible in the darkness. [i]Interesting...[/i] The wildclaw mumbled, the water rippling once again and swallowing her up so fast she was a flash of silver. Back to her conscious body, the wildclaw stepped out of her nest of furs and pelts. She wore one of them, and had some of her trinkets on her wings as well. Her orange eyes were dull. Closing them, she listened to the forest under the roots of the tree she was in. [i]The Soul Vision was right... i have not far to go to see my key[/i] She thought, a vortex of dark matter surrounding her feet, engulfing her in her own black hole.
@Windywillow @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf
(hi! :D i was stalking you for a while because i had to go to karate in a few minutes XD but im here now!)

15659650_350.png

A silver wildclaw jumped through the air slowly, as if she were underwater. Everything was black behind her. As she touched the ground, water rippled, but did not splash. Eventually she came to the only source of light in the scene. A small wisp of brown light, barely visible in the darkness.

Interesting... The wildclaw mumbled, the water rippling once again and swallowing her up so fast she was a flash of silver.

Back to her conscious body, the wildclaw stepped out of her nest of furs and pelts. She wore one of them, and had some of her trinkets on her wings as well. Her orange eyes were dull. Closing them, she listened to the forest under the roots of the tree she was in.
The Soul Vision was right... i have not far to go to see my key She thought, a vortex of dark matter surrounding her feet, engulfing her in her own black hole.
May the thunder scream as the lightning strikes.
2WbApPz.png
@WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty

(Hey! You're welcome to join. I'm just gonna wait on the others to respond.)
@WorldOfAssiah @Windywillow @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty

(Hey! You're welcome to join. I'm just gonna wait on the others to respond.)
phke_zpsfbf77644.png

(Cool with me :D )

(Cool with me :D )
2WbApPz.png
@WorldOfAssiah @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf

Graves perked his ears up. A disturbance...could be trouble. He stood up, in a much more brisk manner. "As much as I'd like to stand around all day and chat, we really must get moving. Did I forget to mention you only have 3 moon-cycles to turn back into a human, or you're stuck here forever."
@WorldOfAssiah @Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf

Graves perked his ears up. A disturbance...could be trouble. He stood up, in a much more brisk manner. "As much as I'd like to stand around all day and chat, we really must get moving. Did I forget to mention you only have 3 moon-cycles to turn back into a human, or you're stuck here forever."
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow

Before Graves could make his way over to her position-to witch she no doubted he would- she opened a vortex and vanished.

I must not miss my opportunity. She thought, reappearing inside her house. Even though her key was to die, she could still use her. Laying down in the bed again, she closed her eyes and initiated a silent spell. Closing her eyes, she re-awoke in the black world. But this time, it was a blurred background, with three wisps accompanying the brown one.

I cannot fail. This is more important than any one life...
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow

Before Graves could make his way over to her position-to witch she no doubted he would- she opened a vortex and vanished.

I must not miss my opportunity. She thought, reappearing inside her house. Even though her key was to die, she could still use her. Laying down in the bed again, she closed her eyes and initiated a silent spell. Closing her eyes, she re-awoke in the black world. But this time, it was a blurred background, with three wisps accompanying the brown one.

I cannot fail. This is more important than any one life...
2WbApPz.png
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @WorldOfAssiah "WHAAAAAAAAAAAA GET OUT OF THE WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!" It came out of no where, a screaming from high above. It sounded metallic yet feminine, more excited then anything. It wasn't long before there was a crash between the other dragons. Her wings were spread strangely underneath her, butt in the air. Though somehow she held her shiny pearl tightly in her hands. "I'm FREE! IN PAIN BUT FREE!" She looks back and forth at the strange dragons. "Hey........Sorry about just dropping in like this." She smiles, slowly standing, shaking off all the dust. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143642/14364162_350.png?mtime=Vc_hxgACkTA.png[/img]
@Solztize @Z3r0Gr4v1ty @Casandraelf @Windywillow @WorldOfAssiah
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAA GET OUT OF THE WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!" It came out of no where, a screaming from high above. It sounded metallic yet feminine, more excited then anything.
It wasn't long before there was a crash between the other dragons. Her wings were spread strangely underneath her, butt in the air. Though somehow she held her shiny pearl tightly in her hands.

"I'm FREE! IN PAIN BUT FREE!"
She looks back and forth at the strange dragons. "Hey........Sorry about just dropping in like this." She smiles, slowly standing, shaking off all the dust.

14364162_350.png?mtime=Vc_hxgACkTA.png
@Scarletflame

(use the @ symbol to ping the others so we know you posted, ok? X/ also i dont think you did the image right, doll XD EDIT: sorry, sometimes i call people doll XD )
@Scarletflame

(use the @ symbol to ping the others so we know you posted, ok? X/ also i dont think you did the image right, doll XD EDIT: sorry, sometimes i call people doll XD )
2WbApPz.png
@WorldOfAssiah

(( thanks, was trying to figure out the proper way to post an image but failing XD lol. ill ping them when i figure it out >A< and edit it))
@WorldOfAssiah

(( thanks, was trying to figure out the proper way to post an image but failing XD lol. ill ping them when i figure it out >A< and edit it))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12