Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Save our souls: OOC discussion board
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime- @kate3628

Hey guys, this is for all of our ooc discussions about our Save our souls Rp!!

Current posting order

@dragonxborn
@kate3628
@Ethehorse
@Amehime
@Stormwalker

Hey guys, this is for all of our ooc discussions about our Save our souls Rp!!

Current posting order

@dragonxborn
@kate3628
@Ethehorse
@Amehime
@Stormwalker
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@Ethehorse @Dragonxborn @Kayjaystarr @Amehime @kate3628

I also deleted all of my OOC posts (with the exceptions of those which are short and within the RP posts)

So that way we can clear out some clutter and keep it neater.

Im sorry all for the spam of that one message, I was on mobile and it sent it many more times than I intended. But as stated before, they are all deleted.

I also deleted all of my OOC posts (with the exceptions of those which are short and within the RP posts)

So that way we can clear out some clutter and keep it neater.

Im sorry all for the spam of that one message, I was on mobile and it sent it many more times than I intended. But as stated before, they are all deleted.
S9GIMwM.png
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @kate3628

This going to be fun~ I must say there is some early drama and I love it. I wonder how Broken will react to my army of Lightning dragons let alone when others are introduced?
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @kate3628

This going to be fun~ I must say there is some early drama and I love it. I wonder how Broken will react to my army of Lightning dragons let alone when others are introduced?
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime

I will go through and delete all of my OOC posts once I reply to the rp itself ^-^

Oh gods, my poor baby is going to be furious XD

Glad you're liking the rp :D
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime

I will go through and delete all of my OOC posts once I reply to the rp itself ^-^

Oh gods, my poor baby is going to be furious XD

Glad you're liking the rp :D
CgtyAYW.png

Yes I love the subtle discrimination various members have.
I like how Toothless was like "YALL I LOVE EVERYONE" and Broken was like "UGH. SHUT UP. NO ONE CARES" xD

Yes I love the subtle discrimination various members have.
I like how Toothless was like "YALL I LOVE EVERYONE" and Broken was like "UGH. SHUT UP. NO ONE CARES" xD

Might I ask to put the RPing Post Order in the first Post of this Thread we are currently on? That way we can look at it for reference and also converse about it when needed.

Might I ask to put the RPing Post Order in the first Post of this Thread we are currently on? That way we can look at it for reference and also converse about it when needed.
S9GIMwM.png
@rigorouswolf

yea sure one sec i'll edit
@rigorouswolf

yea sure one sec i'll edit

I ended up liking the Sinister Noodle. I mean cmon. Just "oVERLY ENTHUSIASTIC SINISTER NOODLE" i think he's freakin adorable. He's trying so very hard and Broken is just "Are you serious..."

I ended up liking the Sinister Noodle. I mean cmon. Just "oVERLY ENTHUSIASTIC SINISTER NOODLE" i think he's freakin adorable. He's trying so very hard and Broken is just "Are you serious..."
S9GIMwM.png

Gosh I cant wait for inferno to hit on aster more XD Like I dont necessarily want it to go any where, but i love the idea of him just being a cheesy suave dragon and Asters just like " oh my GOD who let him out of the house?"

Gosh I cant wait for inferno to hit on aster more XD Like I dont necessarily want it to go any where, but i love the idea of him just being a cheesy suave dragon and Asters just like " oh my GOD who let him out of the house?"

This is gonna be so much fun though like. Im really excited. You guys have barely seen my dergs yet, and I already have ideas planning in my head!

This is gonna be so much fun though like. Im really excited. You guys have barely seen my dergs yet, and I already have ideas planning in my head!
S9GIMwM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22