Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Save our souls: OOC discussion board
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@dragonxborn @kate3628 @Ethehorse @Kayjaystarr @Amehime

I literally have the most evil smile on my face at the moment.

Because of the fact that my dragons believe that what they are currently doing it right and the only way to survive. They will sincerely tell the others about what they were taught to believe was the only way for a plague dragon to live.
Obviously they may learn differently later, but for right now, they honestly think they are doing the right thing.
When in reality its the opposite.

They are going to go through so much inner turmoil

I literally have the most evil smile on my face at the moment.

Because of the fact that my dragons believe that what they are currently doing it right and the only way to survive. They will sincerely tell the others about what they were taught to believe was the only way for a plague dragon to live.
Obviously they may learn differently later, but for right now, they honestly think they are doing the right thing.
When in reality its the opposite.

They are going to go through so much inner turmoil
S9GIMwM.png
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime

OMG I just realized little Sinister is plague born too. When these traitorous dragons come into play would he question his loyalty too!? Because he was born in a plague Clan and was taken away when he was very young...

And Silver, his adoptive sister, is also plauge born! He would want to do what is best for his sister because he cares about her so much. Oooh. Poor Sin XD he didn't ask for any of this.

OMG I just realized little Sinister is plague born too. When these traitorous dragons come into play would he question his loyalty too!? Because he was born in a plague Clan and was taken away when he was very young...

And Silver, his adoptive sister, is also plauge born! He would want to do what is best for his sister because he cares about her so much. Oooh. Poor Sin XD he didn't ask for any of this.
CgtyAYW.png
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 @Kayjaystarr @rigorouswolf

So much angst! I LOVE IT!!!!!

So much angst! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Again, the most evil smile on my face right now.

I can imagine some of the other plague dragons being curious about what its like within the flight that they were born from. And catching one of mine alone for them to tell them about it, and make them question their trust towards their current flights.

And in the process of explaining the plague flight, my own dragons doubting how their current flight is being run now, compared to how their clan was run before Dragmar's reign.

Again, the most evil smile on my face right now.

I can imagine some of the other plague dragons being curious about what its like within the flight that they were born from. And catching one of mine alone for them to tell them about it, and make them question their trust towards their current flights.

And in the process of explaining the plague flight, my own dragons doubting how their current flight is being run now, compared to how their clan was run before Dragmar's reign.
S9GIMwM.png
@dragonxborn @kate3628 @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Amehime

*rubs hands together*

Let's break em

Also like I could totally see Rampage opening up to someone and then getting heartbroken then like going on a riot spree

Feel free to help break my dragons, it's pretty fun.
@dragonxborn @kate3628 @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Amehime

*rubs hands together*

Let's break em

Also like I could totally see Rampage opening up to someone and then getting heartbroken then like going on a riot spree

Feel free to help break my dragons, it's pretty fun.
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
9.png

I am so sorry it took so long to respond, the past few days have been kicking my butt. But Yes I'm always up for emotional trauma, I have a few soft hearted dragons who will end up in bad places. Like Wolf said I'm smiling evilly at my own plots, oh I can't wait for everyone to meet small ice mage~ Penelope

On another note am I the only one who has read the other dragons in the RP's bios?

I am so sorry it took so long to respond, the past few days have been kicking my butt. But Yes I'm always up for emotional trauma, I have a few soft hearted dragons who will end up in bad places. Like Wolf said I'm smiling evilly at my own plots, oh I can't wait for everyone to meet small ice mage~ Penelope

On another note am I the only one who has read the other dragons in the RP's bios?

I've read a few, and I updated Broken's bio yesterday because of a few ideas inspired by this rp. I need to make Sin's bio- I have an idea of what I want to do with it.

Now I need to go read the rest now that you've mentioned it.

But don't worry about late replies, school's about to kick me too. >.< life happens.

I've read a few, and I updated Broken's bio yesterday because of a few ideas inspired by this rp. I need to make Sin's bio- I have an idea of what I want to do with it.

Now I need to go read the rest now that you've mentioned it.

But don't worry about late replies, school's about to kick me too. >.< life happens.
CgtyAYW.png
@kate3628

Warning Ambrosia's has mentions of abuse. Also read Penelopes because she will be art of this soon.
@kate3628

Warning Ambrosia's has mentions of abuse. Also read Penelopes because she will be art of this soon.
@kate3628

I have read over Broken's a few times and I want my blind little ice mage Penelope to hug her and tell her it's okay. Don't ask be why but I think she would.
@kate3628

I have read over Broken's a few times and I want my blind little ice mage Penelope to hug her and tell her it's okay. Don't ask be why but I think she would.
@Amehime
Don't worry, I've written worse than abuse- nothing really phases me anymore. I'll just be sad for a while because abuse is sad :c
@Amehime
Don't worry, I've written worse than abuse- nothing really phases me anymore. I'll just be sad for a while because abuse is sad :c
CgtyAYW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22