Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Save our souls: OOC discussion board
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 @Kayjaystarr @rigorouswolf

I'm gonna respond tomorrow, for now I must be a good student and work on my research paper.
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 @Kayjaystarr @rigorouswolf

I'm gonna respond tomorrow, for now I must be a good student and work on my research paper.
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 @amehime @rigorouswolf

*gasps bc school for me doesn't start until the 26th*

Also a bit of a note to everyone, Zventrate is Panromantic and Asexual

Rampage is questioning

And Rampage needs that cleaver sword like srsly
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @kate3628 @amehime @rigorouswolf

*gasps bc school for me doesn't start until the 26th*

Also a bit of a note to everyone, Zventrate is Panromantic and Asexual

Rampage is questioning

And Rampage needs that cleaver sword like srsly
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
9.png
@Kayjaystarr

I'm talking college and holla for Asexual dragons! He might get along with Ambrosia who is a Biromantic Asexual, she is my icon right now actually :) Wel if she could trust someone long enough to build a relationship that is. Her past makes it hard for her to trust so the traitors will be in a bad spot when it comes to her. I swear her hate is a finely tuned instrument.
@Kayjaystarr

I'm talking college and holla for Asexual dragons! He might get along with Ambrosia who is a Biromantic Asexual, she is my icon right now actually :) Wel if she could trust someone long enough to build a relationship that is. Her past makes it hard for her to trust so the traitors will be in a bad spot when it comes to her. I swear her hate is a finely tuned instrument.
@Dragonxborn @Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime

Really!? For me school starts on the 24th... and I have summer home work that I REFUSE to do because it's dumb -_-

I don't know how much romance there will be in this rp, but for reference Broken is Pansexual/Demisexual (She's not entirely sure which one yet...) and Sinister is Bisexual (He just doesn't exactly know that yet... XD )

Really!? For me school starts on the 24th... and I have summer home work that I REFUSE to do because it's dumb -_-

I don't know how much romance there will be in this rp, but for reference Broken is Pansexual/Demisexual (She's not entirely sure which one yet...) and Sinister is Bisexual (He just doesn't exactly know that yet... XD )
CgtyAYW.png
@dragonxborn @kate3628 @Ethehorse @Kayjaystarr @Amehime

Tbh Both of my dragons are Bisexual. Even though i don't honestly expect any relationships to form with them. It'd be cool to make them doubt their goal and original mission at some point. Maybe even ruin their own relationship between themselves because of this. Who even knows?

Tbh Both of my dragons are Bisexual. Even though i don't honestly expect any relationships to form with them. It'd be cool to make them doubt their goal and original mission at some point. Maybe even ruin their own relationship between themselves because of this. Who even knows?
S9GIMwM.png
@Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime- @kate3628

Toothless is demisexual, hes only had one mate and she died in the war. Hes got one son ( titanwing)

Silumgar is straight but focuses way to much on his warrior duties to really hold a relationship even if he is technecally mated to wintersolstice.

Nightfury had a young love but chose duty over her, the last time they spoke was the day before she was exalted. He has no interest in anyone else.

Inferno...........................................hes just...hes so straight but hes so full of himself im p sure hed swing either way if he found a male particularly attractive. He's a little man ****** but hes always very respectful to who ever hes courting, before and after anything happens.

Fafnir is mated to ouroboros, and shes a terrible person too so it makes sense lol.

Cameron is mated to Elsa, and Glacier ( the inventor that helps Cameron with the armoury) is an adorable little gay dragon.

And this has been Elsa's dragon sexualities that no one really cares about 101 xD

Everyone else was just sharing so ^^;

Wolf, oh man idk about the super egotistical one, but the more settled one id like to see kinda fall for someone. Or maybe even fall for the clan and its charming and dedicated ways, make him wonder if wiping a clan like this off the map is worth replacing it with blood thirsty plague dragons.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and the egotistical one try to convert the other dragons of plague decent to come back to the "right" clan. Like Inferno.

Toothless is demisexual, hes only had one mate and she died in the war. Hes got one son ( titanwing)

Silumgar is straight but focuses way to much on his warrior duties to really hold a relationship even if he is technecally mated to wintersolstice.

Nightfury had a young love but chose duty over her, the last time they spoke was the day before she was exalted. He has no interest in anyone else.

Inferno...........................................hes just...hes so straight but hes so full of himself im p sure hed swing either way if he found a male particularly attractive. He's a little man ****** but hes always very respectful to who ever hes courting, before and after anything happens.

Fafnir is mated to ouroboros, and shes a terrible person too so it makes sense lol.

Cameron is mated to Elsa, and Glacier ( the inventor that helps Cameron with the armoury) is an adorable little gay dragon.

And this has been Elsa's dragon sexualities that no one really cares about 101 xD

Everyone else was just sharing so ^^;

Wolf, oh man idk about the super egotistical one, but the more settled one id like to see kinda fall for someone. Or maybe even fall for the clan and its charming and dedicated ways, make him wonder if wiping a clan like this off the map is worth replacing it with blood thirsty plague dragons.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and the egotistical one try to convert the other dragons of plague decent to come back to the "right" clan. Like Inferno.
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png

I was thinking the same thing! With the entire come back to the right clan thing!

The thing about my mirror's Ego, is that he's quick to show others he can be the best. The overconfidence is his most fatal flaw. If he can get over that, he could be a lot better.

As for the other, I think you're right there. Maybe he could fall for someone, or even how the clan runs. Maybe they both fall for how the clan runs compared to their own flight, one is more committed towards their flight and the other more torn.

I'd really like to start some doubt between the two.

Keep an eye on the egotistical mirror. He's the one who's seen the worst of plague and has a mark to prove it. That could definitely be used to someone else's advantage.

Im Hoping to do something along the lines of changing my clans view on strength. They see it as being able to serve Dragmar to earn respect. Im hoping to change it so possibly my clan changes their views on Dragmar and go's for the throne themselves.

I have a few million ideas running in my head right now

I was thinking the same thing! With the entire come back to the right clan thing!

The thing about my mirror's Ego, is that he's quick to show others he can be the best. The overconfidence is his most fatal flaw. If he can get over that, he could be a lot better.

As for the other, I think you're right there. Maybe he could fall for someone, or even how the clan runs. Maybe they both fall for how the clan runs compared to their own flight, one is more committed towards their flight and the other more torn.

I'd really like to start some doubt between the two.

Keep an eye on the egotistical mirror. He's the one who's seen the worst of plague and has a mark to prove it. That could definitely be used to someone else's advantage.

Im Hoping to do something along the lines of changing my clans view on strength. They see it as being able to serve Dragmar to earn respect. Im hoping to change it so possibly my clan changes their views on Dragmar and go's for the throne themselves.

I have a few million ideas running in my head right now
S9GIMwM.png

ah hes much better than fafnir, Fafnir is p much beyond saving, hes -very- self obsorbed and thinks the clans owe him everything and he will do anything to get it, including betray his best friend toothless, and even kill him.

But yes! Change their views, have their clan go for the alpha clan of the flight because they learn what real strength is!! ugh. wonderful. yes. all of this is a big bag of yes.

ah hes much better than fafnir, Fafnir is p much beyond saving, hes -very- self obsorbed and thinks the clans owe him everything and he will do anything to get it, including betray his best friend toothless, and even kill him.

But yes! Change their views, have their clan go for the alpha clan of the flight because they learn what real strength is!! ugh. wonderful. yes. all of this is a big bag of yes.

This is getting even more interesting! :D

This is getting even more interesting! :D
CgtyAYW.png

I cant write for crap, but if there is one thing i know how to do its angst xD

I cant write for crap, but if there is one thing i know how to do its angst xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22