Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Save our souls: OOC discussion board
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@dragonxborn @kate3628 @Ethehorse @Kayjaystarr @Amehime

Kind of like Dragmar has the entire flight practically brainwashed at the thought of needing to conquer other clans, and eventually other flights, in order to thrive and be strong. In order to "survive".

So they follow him blindly, and hopefully one clan decides this isn't how to survive and challenge him for the throne. But thats after a little convincing from their 2 informants; who were sent on a completely different mission, and come back with something not expected for their clan.

Possibly have one of the two be conflicted with following Dragmar's view and the new clan view. End up following Dragmar, and backstabbing not only their family, but everyone.

Kind of like Dragmar has the entire flight practically brainwashed at the thought of needing to conquer other clans, and eventually other flights, in order to thrive and be strong. In order to "survive".

So they follow him blindly, and hopefully one clan decides this isn't how to survive and challenge him for the throne. But thats after a little convincing from their 2 informants; who were sent on a completely different mission, and come back with something not expected for their clan.

Possibly have one of the two be conflicted with following Dragmar's view and the new clan view. End up following Dragmar, and backstabbing not only their family, but everyone.
S9GIMwM.png
@Dragonxborn @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime @kate3628

Hmm.. I haven't really thought about my dragons' sexualities. I've just been kinda basing their relationships on breeding but I guess it's safe to say that Lichen is hetero and Aster has only loved one dragon, her mate Yucca, who is probably dead in this rp. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of romance but I think it would pretty cool if some of my dragons formed a close relationship with the other dragons.

I do have this Pearlcatcher plan to bring in called Embyr who is plagueborn and misses the Scarred Wasteland, so I think it would interesting to test his loyalty.
@Dragonxborn @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime @kate3628

Hmm.. I haven't really thought about my dragons' sexualities. I've just been kinda basing their relationships on breeding but I guess it's safe to say that Lichen is hetero and Aster has only loved one dragon, her mate Yucca, who is probably dead in this rp. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of romance but I think it would pretty cool if some of my dragons formed a close relationship with the other dragons.

I do have this Pearlcatcher plan to bring in called Embyr who is plagueborn and misses the Scarred Wasteland, so I think it would interesting to test his loyalty.
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png

Im hoping to get some sort of close relationship with my dragons and others, in order to make them doubt themselves and each other on whats going on!

Im hoping to get some sort of close relationship with my dragons and others, in order to make them doubt themselves and each other on whats going on!
S9GIMwM.png
@Ethehorse @rigorouswolf @Kayjaystarr @Amehime- @kate3628

yea im more interested in close relationships verses actual romance, but if there was gonna be any it would probably be between inferno and his crush aster. ( granted she cared at all, and Ethehorse granted permission. No x rated tho ~_~ )

yea im more interested in close relationships verses actual romance, but if there was gonna be any it would probably be between inferno and his crush aster. ( granted she cared at all, and Ethehorse granted permission. No x rated tho ~_~ )
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@Dragonxborn @Kayjaystarr @kate3628 @Amehime

@rigorouswolf Maybe you could put Embyr's loyalty to the test. Make him doubt where he stands and all that. Also Flax and Ivy are kinda sketchy dragons. They might be helpful if there is something in it for them.
@Dragonxborn @Kayjaystarr @kate3628 @Amehime

@rigorouswolf Maybe you could put Embyr's loyalty to the test. Make him doubt where he stands and all that. Also Flax and Ivy are kinda sketchy dragons. They might be helpful if there is something in it for them.
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@Dragonxborn
I could make an exception for Aster, however, she just lost her mate so if she and Inferno where to have a romantic relationship I feel like it would be best to have to progress along with the RP. Maybe Inferno could help her move on from her loss. (Don't worry I don't like X rated things either)
@Dragonxborn
I could make an exception for Aster, however, she just lost her mate so if she and Inferno where to have a romantic relationship I feel like it would be best to have to progress along with the RP. Maybe Inferno could help her move on from her loss. (Don't worry I don't like X rated things either)
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@Ethehorse

Oh he wouldn't push, like i said hes a ladies man but hes very respectful, sure hes sexually attracted to her, but he is a nice guy, so maybe he could stumble across her crying or something and we can start the building there because even if she doesnt want to talk, he will sit with her for hours in silence just so she doesn't have to feel like she's alone.

( oh good xD )
@Ethehorse

Oh he wouldn't push, like i said hes a ladies man but hes very respectful, sure hes sexually attracted to her, but he is a nice guy, so maybe he could stumble across her crying or something and we can start the building there because even if she doesnt want to talk, he will sit with her for hours in silence just so she doesn't have to feel like she's alone.

( oh good xD )

@Ethehorse I am planning on making a few dragons question their loyalty, thats for sure. The hard part is figuring out which ones have a weaker link towards their clan and the cause.

@Ethehorse I am planning on making a few dragons question their loyalty, thats for sure. The hard part is figuring out which ones have a weaker link towards their clan and the cause.
S9GIMwM.png

OH MY GOD

no but do you realise the termoil inferno is going to be in? Hes plague decent, but he might fall for aster and the clans always been there for him, but the plaguies give such a convincing speech about the flight being right and blah blah he has to chose between ancestors, family, and love

OH MY GOD

no but do you realise the termoil inferno is going to be in? Hes plague decent, but he might fall for aster and the clans always been there for him, but the plaguies give such a convincing speech about the flight being right and blah blah he has to chose between ancestors, family, and love
@Dragonxborn Aster does need someone to talk too about it. She's the kind that prefers to keep things bottled up and not let other dragons know of her full emotional state so it possible to find her silently crying somewhere away from everybody. I think they could start a relationship that way. (Omg, you're right! Poor Inferno! Aster's loyalty is with her clan and the Gladekeeper and she hates most Plague clans, if Inferno joined Plague while they were getting close, she would be heartbroken and feel betrayed.)

@rigorouswolf Well, I hope I made things a little easier by giving away the possible weakest links in my clan eue;
@Dragonxborn Aster does need someone to talk too about it. She's the kind that prefers to keep things bottled up and not let other dragons know of her full emotional state so it possible to find her silently crying somewhere away from everybody. I think they could start a relationship that way. (Omg, you're right! Poor Inferno! Aster's loyalty is with her clan and the Gladekeeper and she hates most Plague clans, if Inferno joined Plague while they were getting close, she would be heartbroken and feel betrayed.)

@rigorouswolf Well, I hope I made things a little easier by giving away the possible weakest links in my clan eue;
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22