Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Eternal War (A P&P RPG)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Rhyvendra Care for yourself before anything else here, my friend. Your health is more valuable than our entertainment.

Hope all goes well with the move!
@Rhyvendra Care for yourself before anything else here, my friend. Your health is more valuable than our entertainment.

Hope all goes well with the move!
WE COMETH UNTO THEE
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rhyvendra@Casiope @Rinjichan13

Letting everyone know that we will be doing the event this saturday, though I may be sporadic or need to end early.

I'm fairly certain that I've fixed the problems we had with the battle system, and I'm also certain that as long as I keep up with the sleep sched I started this week I should be well rested by then.

I am sorry for having to postpone last week, and I will do my best to not do that very often, though the next few months will be very hectic.

Thank you all for your patience and well wishes.

I'm pretty sure Alpha or Ragna told anyone who showed up that my friend (whom shares the account "The_Nightmare" with me on the website) came over and we went out for dinner and a movie. (The Minions! *squees*) He decided that I'd "been a depressive shut in for far too long, and this is my only full day off for the next few months" so we left and had some fun so I'm in a much better mood.

Letting everyone know that we will be doing the event this saturday, though I may be sporadic or need to end early.

I'm fairly certain that I've fixed the problems we had with the battle system, and I'm also certain that as long as I keep up with the sleep sched I started this week I should be well rested by then.

I am sorry for having to postpone last week, and I will do my best to not do that very often, though the next few months will be very hectic.

Thank you all for your patience and well wishes.

I'm pretty sure Alpha or Ragna told anyone who showed up that my friend (whom shares the account "The_Nightmare" with me on the website) came over and we went out for dinner and a movie. (The Minions! *squees*) He decided that I'd "been a depressive shut in for far too long, and this is my only full day off for the next few months" so we left and had some fun so I'm in a much better mood.
@Rhyvendra Glad to hear you're doing a little better <3 Get some rest, we'll deal with Saturday when it happens.
@Rhyvendra Glad to hear you're doing a little better <3 Get some rest, we'll deal with Saturday when it happens.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Rhyvendra

That is fine. I'm glad you are feeling better! :D

It's no problem that you postponed the event. Life happens and we wouldn't want you there with us and not enjoying it yourself.
@Rhyvendra

That is fine. I'm glad you are feeling better! :D

It's no problem that you postponed the event. Life happens and we wouldn't want you there with us and not enjoying it yourself.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png

Question for everyone:

Who here has steam and the 'game' (though it's not really a game) Tabletop Simulator?

Question for everyone:

Who here has steam and the 'game' (though it's not really a game) Tabletop Simulator?
@Rhyvendra

Sadly I don't and I don't have the funds for that. :(
@Rhyvendra

Sadly I don't and I don't have the funds for that. :(
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rhyvendra I don't have that either. And off topic, anyone want to give this girl a good home? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15460364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154604/15460364_350.png[/img] [/url] She's Chihiro's kid, didn't sell and is too pretty to be used as fodder. T.T
@Rhyvendra I don't have that either.

And off topic, anyone want to give this girl a good home?

15460364_350.png

She's Chihiro's kid, didn't sell and is too pretty to be used as fodder. T.T
MRMeAKr.png
@Rhyvendra
Nope. Sorry I Dont have it...
@Rhyvendra
Nope. Sorry I Dont have it...
NLdJQtw.png
@Rhyvendra I've got Steam, but not Simulator. Iiiit's on the wishlist, but birthday money was sadly all in the form of gift cards to various IRL shops :(
@Rhyvendra I've got Steam, but not Simulator. Iiiit's on the wishlist, but birthday money was sadly all in the form of gift cards to various IRL shops :(
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Rhyvendra

Have steam but no game
@Rhyvendra

Have steam but no game
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35