Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Eternal War (A P&P RPG)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Rhyvendra

Sorry to ask, but were we starting at 1 or 2 FR time?
@Rhyvendra

Sorry to ask, but were we starting at 1 or 2 FR time?
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Science 1:30 fr
@Science 1:30 fr
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @ Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam @ science @Rinjichan13 @Casiope

Ping to remind people of the event today, and to let you all know I'm in mibbit early in case you need anything.
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @ Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam @ science @Rinjichan13 @Casiope

Ping to remind people of the event today, and to let you all know I'm in mibbit early in case you need anything.
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Rhyvendra@Casiope

Hey just came to say i might be a little late to the event again today. I have errand to run and stuff and my mom always wants to do them on Saturdays. So just a head's up...in case i am. :3
@Zephriam @science @Rhyvendra@Casiope

Hey just came to say i might be a little late to the event again today. I have errand to run and stuff and my mom always wants to do them on Saturdays. So just a head's up...in case i am. :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rhyvendra
My mother is the queen of short notice-- apparently she saw no need to tell me we'd be upstate tomorrow until this morning. Not quite sure when we'll be getting back, but... probably 17:00 FR time at the earliest, so I probably won't make it tomorrow. I'll hop in if I can, but no promises.
Uuuuuugh. Sorry for dumping this on you at the last minute.
@Rhyvendra
My mother is the queen of short notice-- apparently she saw no need to tell me we'd be upstate tomorrow until this morning. Not quite sure when we'll be getting back, but... probably 17:00 FR time at the earliest, so I probably won't make it tomorrow. I'll hop in if I can, but no promises.
Uuuuuugh. Sorry for dumping this on you at the last minute.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Zephriam @science @Rhyvendra@Casiope @Rinjichan13

Just a quick heads up.

I know this is very short notice for everyone, but tomorrow's event will be canceled.

As many of you know, I'm not a very healthy person, and quite a few of you know that I'm getting ready to move out of state in a couple more months. (Exact date is not yet set, but it will be in October when I move.)

I'm trying to get done with all major doctor's appointments and other nonsense that the various people I know and have blood born familial bonds with (as some may know many of these I dont get along with but must remain on good terms with) and that has pushed me just a little past the point of "What time is it? Seven in the morning? Oh I dont need to sleep today. Yeah I know I missed yesterday and the day before and will probably only get an hour of sleep tomorrow but that's fine."

Because of that I'm going to use tomorrow as a little extra sleep / fix all the problems that we had last week day. Instead we will start at around 2pm server and have a Question and Answer day. All questions that have to be asked will be answered tomorrow. (Even the ones that I got a PM for this week.)

I'm going to go and take my meds and pass out for the next 24 hours now. (I cant wait till I move and will actually be capable of getting on a NORMAL sleep schedule...............)

PS: I'm so tired I actually pinged Myself.... *shakes head*
@Zephriam @science @Rhyvendra@Casiope @Rinjichan13

Just a quick heads up.

I know this is very short notice for everyone, but tomorrow's event will be canceled.

As many of you know, I'm not a very healthy person, and quite a few of you know that I'm getting ready to move out of state in a couple more months. (Exact date is not yet set, but it will be in October when I move.)

I'm trying to get done with all major doctor's appointments and other nonsense that the various people I know and have blood born familial bonds with (as some may know many of these I dont get along with but must remain on good terms with) and that has pushed me just a little past the point of "What time is it? Seven in the morning? Oh I dont need to sleep today. Yeah I know I missed yesterday and the day before and will probably only get an hour of sleep tomorrow but that's fine."

Because of that I'm going to use tomorrow as a little extra sleep / fix all the problems that we had last week day. Instead we will start at around 2pm server and have a Question and Answer day. All questions that have to be asked will be answered tomorrow. (Even the ones that I got a PM for this week.)

I'm going to go and take my meds and pass out for the next 24 hours now. (I cant wait till I move and will actually be capable of getting on a NORMAL sleep schedule...............)

PS: I'm so tired I actually pinged Myself.... *shakes head*
@Rhyvendra

Yikes! So sorry to hear you are struggling so much. I hope you get that much needed sleep. I think a Q and A day sounds wonderful! Take care. ~
@Rhyvendra

Yikes! So sorry to hear you are struggling so much. I hope you get that much needed sleep. I think a Q and A day sounds wonderful! Take care. ~
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Rhyvendra
Yowch! Get some sleep, dear, take care of yourself, and have fun worldbuilding and answering questions tomorrow <3
@Rhyvendra
Yowch! Get some sleep, dear, take care of yourself, and have fun worldbuilding and answering questions tomorrow <3
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Rhyvendra

Okay, we you get you get some rest and get your things sorted out! You taking the day off actually works for me because I had a family obligation this Saturday and I thought I would miss the event, but no more! Lol

Anyway I might be late to the Q&A because of said party, but I will hopefully I will get to at least say hi. I hope everything goes well for you! Good luck! :3
@Rhyvendra

Okay, we you get you get some rest and get your things sorted out! You taking the day off actually works for me because I had a family obligation this Saturday and I thought I would miss the event, but no more! Lol

Anyway I might be late to the Q&A because of said party, but I will hopefully I will get to at least say hi. I hope everything goes well for you! Good luck! :3
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rhyvendra Get some sleep, the event can wait!
@Rhyvendra Get some sleep, the event can wait!
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35