Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dont stop running (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Thunderdancer @GraceGlaceon @ClockworkEclipse @Solztize @Novaryn @HellsKeeper

As the duo approached, they surely took note to the Pearlcatchers making haste towards the treeline. "My, is it safe here for a single dragon and a couple hatchlings to go alone?" Arcanum inquired of her, then glanced to her supposed friends. "If I'm not mistaken, did we not just hear of you speaking about hunters? Perhaps it is not the wisest of ideas to go alone, nor take the little ones into the line of danger with you?"
Laozi glanced at the elder Imperial, wondering just what it was he was implying. It wasn't like these dragons were under their keeping, so why was he concerned? Was that just something royalty did by default, or was it an exercise of his power? Oh, he had so much to learn...
@Thunderdancer @GraceGlaceon @ClockworkEclipse @Solztize @Novaryn @HellsKeeper

As the duo approached, they surely took note to the Pearlcatchers making haste towards the treeline. "My, is it safe here for a single dragon and a couple hatchlings to go alone?" Arcanum inquired of her, then glanced to her supposed friends. "If I'm not mistaken, did we not just hear of you speaking about hunters? Perhaps it is not the wisest of ideas to go alone, nor take the little ones into the line of danger with you?"
Laozi glanced at the elder Imperial, wondering just what it was he was implying. It wasn't like these dragons were under their keeping, so why was he concerned? Was that just something royalty did by default, or was it an exercise of his power? Oh, he had so much to learn...
@GraceGlaceon @ClockworkEclipse @Solztize @Novaryn @HellsKeeper @Coins

Velvet looked at the king wish an unamused face. "If you were fully listening to the conversation, then you would know that i am unwilling to take the hatchlings into danger. I will keep the hunters away to the best of my abilities while trying to find the rest of my clan while my clanmate and Seraphine help the hatchlings to a safe location."

With that, she continued past the two imperials, calling over her shoulder to Edan one last time. "I'll be fine! If i can outsmart these dragons twice, i can sure do it a third time! And even if something happens, then you have to keep finding the clan! We cannot remain scattered!"
@GraceGlaceon @ClockworkEclipse @Solztize @Novaryn @HellsKeeper @Coins

Velvet looked at the king wish an unamused face. "If you were fully listening to the conversation, then you would know that i am unwilling to take the hatchlings into danger. I will keep the hunters away to the best of my abilities while trying to find the rest of my clan while my clanmate and Seraphine help the hatchlings to a safe location."

With that, she continued past the two imperials, calling over her shoulder to Edan one last time. "I'll be fine! If i can outsmart these dragons twice, i can sure do it a third time! And even if something happens, then you have to keep finding the clan! We cannot remain scattered!"
nudX0O8.png
@ClockworkEclipse @Solztize @Novaryn @Coins @Thunderdancer

Edan watched Velvet talk with the Imperials before listening to what she had to say to him. "But-!" he started before stopping himself and looked at the ground. There was no way he could convince her not to. Why was he trying? And besides, she was right. He looked at Velvet straight in the eye. "True... alright, you're right. But promise me that at you'll stay safe! At least that!"
@ClockworkEclipse @Solztize @Novaryn @Coins @Thunderdancer

Edan watched Velvet talk with the Imperials before listening to what she had to say to him. "But-!" he started before stopping himself and looked at the ground. There was no way he could convince her not to. Why was he trying? And besides, she was right. He looked at Velvet straight in the eye. "True... alright, you're right. But promise me that at you'll stay safe! At least that!"
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8