Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dont stop running (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@solztize
@thunderdancer

((Should we have a post order?))
@solztize
@thunderdancer

((Should we have a post order?))
@solztize @Leondragon (I think so, just so our heads dont get jumbled.)

Velvet listened to the imperials words, nodding every now and then. She winced at the dragons offer. "As much as i appreciate the offer, i dont wish to put you or your clan in danger. I dont know how large your clan is, but as large as mine was and taken down, i dont want to put another clan that size or smaller at risk. I cant ask that of you-" She instantly shut up and her ears moved in different directions, trying to pick up any sound that didnt belong. When she didnt hear anything, she did what the imp did. She cracked open her mouth and breathed in, letting the scents glide over the gland on the roof of her mouth. The first thing she tasted was blood. Blood and death, disdain and anger. No one in her clan ever smelled like this.

"No. This is no friend of mine." She flared her wings, slowly arching on her toes with her mucles clenched, ready to take flight or run if needed. "You said you were a defender. Do you fight with magic or talons?"
@solztize @Leondragon (I think so, just so our heads dont get jumbled.)

Velvet listened to the imperials words, nodding every now and then. She winced at the dragons offer. "As much as i appreciate the offer, i dont wish to put you or your clan in danger. I dont know how large your clan is, but as large as mine was and taken down, i dont want to put another clan that size or smaller at risk. I cant ask that of you-" She instantly shut up and her ears moved in different directions, trying to pick up any sound that didnt belong. When she didnt hear anything, she did what the imp did. She cracked open her mouth and breathed in, letting the scents glide over the gland on the roof of her mouth. The first thing she tasted was blood. Blood and death, disdain and anger. No one in her clan ever smelled like this.

"No. This is no friend of mine." She flared her wings, slowly arching on her toes with her mucles clenched, ready to take flight or run if needed. "You said you were a defender. Do you fight with magic or talons?"
nudX0O8.png
@Thunderdancer @Leondragon ((I'm fine with a posting order :3))

When Velvet mentioned it wasn't a friend of hers, Seraphine stood defensively by instincts as a guard. "I can do both, but physical combat is what I prefer," she answered. She looked at the direction of the scent. Blood was mixed in it so she assumed it was a hunter of sorts. Blood isn't a friendly sign in a dragon. This dragon maybe dangerous. Flaring her wings open, she took a step forward covering the other dragon. "I know you're in no state to fight so leave this to me. If it attacks, I'll handle it and give you a chance to escape."
@Thunderdancer @Leondragon ((I'm fine with a posting order :3))

When Velvet mentioned it wasn't a friend of hers, Seraphine stood defensively by instincts as a guard. "I can do both, but physical combat is what I prefer," she answered. She looked at the direction of the scent. Blood was mixed in it so she assumed it was a hunter of sorts. Blood isn't a friendly sign in a dragon. This dragon maybe dangerous. Flaring her wings open, she took a step forward covering the other dragon. "I know you're in no state to fight so leave this to me. If it attacks, I'll handle it and give you a chance to escape."
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@solztize
@thunderdancer

((Please note Reveka is like 15 meters long with a 18 meter wingspan... <--- a friggin beasty. So like 45 feet long and 54 feet wing span o-o)

Reveka suddenly noticed the imperial. She narrowed her eyes. So, the scum had a friend. Focused, her eyes widened, her lip peeled, her wings in a defensive position and her body slowly readied into a spring. She kept her gaze on the imperial. Unfortunately it would have to go first. It was rather tiny. And had armor. But that was nothing. Nothing could stop Reveka. She licked her lips.

Launching her self at the imperial she used her front claws to pin its wings, and grabbed its neck in her jaws.
@solztize
@thunderdancer

((Please note Reveka is like 15 meters long with a 18 meter wingspan... <--- a friggin beasty. So like 45 feet long and 54 feet wing span o-o)

Reveka suddenly noticed the imperial. She narrowed her eyes. So, the scum had a friend. Focused, her eyes widened, her lip peeled, her wings in a defensive position and her body slowly readied into a spring. She kept her gaze on the imperial. Unfortunately it would have to go first. It was rather tiny. And had armor. But that was nothing. Nothing could stop Reveka. She licked her lips.

Launching her self at the imperial she used her front claws to pin its wings, and grabbed its neck in her jaws.
@solztize @Leondragon ( Your forgetting though that imperials are literately the largest dragons in Sorneith. It litterly says it in their bio. So while Reveka is a gargantuan mammoth, Seraphine would technically be a larger dragon unless serious age differance was in play.)

Velvet let out a loud screech when her new friend was attacked. Her first instinct was to flee, but she didnt want an innocent dragon who only wanted to help be seriously hurt or killed. Steeling her resolve, she darted forward with a battle screech like her father had taught her and let loose a barrage of arcane bolts. It might not affect the seriously larger dragon, but it might at least distract them enough to get their teeth out of the others neck.
@solztize @Leondragon ( Your forgetting though that imperials are literately the largest dragons in Sorneith. It litterly says it in their bio. So while Reveka is a gargantuan mammoth, Seraphine would technically be a larger dragon unless serious age differance was in play.)

Velvet let out a loud screech when her new friend was attacked. Her first instinct was to flee, but she didnt want an innocent dragon who only wanted to help be seriously hurt or killed. Steeling her resolve, she darted forward with a battle screech like her father had taught her and let loose a barrage of arcane bolts. It might not affect the seriously larger dragon, but it might at least distract them enough to get their teeth out of the others neck.
nudX0O8.png
@thunderdancer
@solztize

((Seraphine is 9 ish meters long and 5 ish meter wingspan))

@thunderdancer
@solztize

((Seraphine is 9 ish meters long and 5 ish meter wingspan))

@Leondragon @solztize (In that case then yes, Seraphine is a tiny noodle. I looked at all their ages and couldnt help but laugh. Velvet and Reveka are almost the same age, being only a month appart. Seraphine is only 2 weeks lol)
@Leondragon @solztize (In that case then yes, Seraphine is a tiny noodle. I looked at all their ages and couldnt help but laugh. Velvet and Reveka are almost the same age, being only a month appart. Seraphine is only 2 weeks lol)
nudX0O8.png
@Thunderdancer @Leondragon @Solztize (If this is still open, I'm just going to jump right on in) [i]Atta girl Reveka... just like we trained. None can remain of the clan that insulted ours! [/i] Morbid crouched several meters away, buried partially in the sand, hidden the rest by the shade of the trees, watching the battle unfold. Reveka seemed to be handling the situation well. She was proud of her clanmate for not hesitating to attack the Imperial, but when the Pearlcatcher... [i]the filthy, lying pearlcatcher[/i]... intervened with her arcane powers, Morbid's heart raced. The battle could very quickly turn against their favor. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5571311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55714/5571311_350.png[/img] [/url] Suddenly a large, black dragon ((15.15 length by 20.56 wingspan!)) with intimidating red patterns rose from her cover, sand flying from her wings, and ran toward the sight of conflict. Her footsteps shook the ground with every thundering step, and trees cracked and fell as she shoved through them. She roared ferociously, her mouth wide to reveal her crooked, jagged teeth. She dove at the pearlcatcher, jaws outstretched, in attempt to capture the smaller dragon and end this pointless chase. There was more of this clan that needed to be punished. They couldn't waste any more time over a single pearlcatcher when there were hordes of snappers to demolish!
@Thunderdancer @Leondragon @Solztize
(If this is still open, I'm just going to jump right on in)

Atta girl Reveka... just like we trained. None can remain of the clan that insulted ours! Morbid crouched several meters away, buried partially in the sand, hidden the rest by the shade of the trees, watching the battle unfold. Reveka seemed to be handling the situation well. She was proud of her clanmate for not hesitating to attack the Imperial, but when the Pearlcatcher... the filthy, lying pearlcatcher... intervened with her arcane powers, Morbid's heart raced. The battle could very quickly turn against their favor.

5571311_350.png

Suddenly a large, black dragon ((15.15 length by 20.56 wingspan!)) with intimidating red patterns rose from her cover, sand flying from her wings, and ran toward the sight of conflict. Her footsteps shook the ground with every thundering step, and trees cracked and fell as she shoved through them. She roared ferociously, her mouth wide to reveal her crooked, jagged teeth. She dove at the pearlcatcher, jaws outstretched, in attempt to capture the smaller dragon and end this pointless chase.

There was more of this clan that needed to be punished. They couldn't waste any more time over a single pearlcatcher when there were hordes of snappers to demolish!
@Thunderdancer @Leondragon ((Ah, yes, Seraphine is certainly quite young lol It's the first time I've used her to RP too))

Seraphine was taken aback when a large guardian suddenly charged at her. She growled in pain as her body was pinned on the ground. Though the guardian was large, she wasn't fazed by its size. She was quite used to seeing far more larger dragons. Other imperials in her clan including her mate Shuichi had trained her to fight after all. Wiggling her claws, she used it to tear into the dragon's flesh drawing blood. The arrival of a second larger guardian made her scowl. This seems far more trouble than I thought. I'll be gone longer than expected. Shuichi will be worried. She focused her attention at the guardian. Her claws were will deep inside of its chest. They needed to break free and escape.
@Thunderdancer @Leondragon ((Ah, yes, Seraphine is certainly quite young lol It's the first time I've used her to RP too))

Seraphine was taken aback when a large guardian suddenly charged at her. She growled in pain as her body was pinned on the ground. Though the guardian was large, she wasn't fazed by its size. She was quite used to seeing far more larger dragons. Other imperials in her clan including her mate Shuichi had trained her to fight after all. Wiggling her claws, she used it to tear into the dragon's flesh drawing blood. The arrival of a second larger guardian made her scowl. This seems far more trouble than I thought. I'll be gone longer than expected. Shuichi will be worried. She focused her attention at the guardian. Her claws were will deep inside of its chest. They needed to break free and escape.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize @Leondragon @Chrysocolla

Velvet's eyes hardly widened at the sight of the larger guardian and she screeched louder and flung herself into the air towards it, flapping her wings hard so she could land on its face. With a scream full of pain and anger, she sank her talons into the dragons face and shredded, firing arcane bolts close enough to burn her own scales.

"Saraphine! First chance you get lose, fly! Fly! Let any others know what happened here! Dont let what happened to us be repeated! Fly Sarsphine, Fly away!"
@Solztize @Leondragon @Chrysocolla

Velvet's eyes hardly widened at the sight of the larger guardian and she screeched louder and flung herself into the air towards it, flapping her wings hard so she could land on its face. With a scream full of pain and anger, she sank her talons into the dragons face and shredded, firing arcane bolts close enough to burn her own scales.

"Saraphine! First chance you get lose, fly! Fly! Let any others know what happened here! Dont let what happened to us be repeated! Fly Sarsphine, Fly away!"
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8