Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dont stop running (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Thunderdancer @Solztize @Chrysocolla @Leondragon

((Just thought to stop by and say this looks like a really cool role-play that I am forcing myself not to join... keep up the good writing! I wanna read more *creepy obsessed reader face*))
@Thunderdancer @Solztize @Chrysocolla @Leondragon

((Just thought to stop by and say this looks like a really cool role-play that I am forcing myself not to join... keep up the good writing! I wanna read more *creepy obsessed reader face*))
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
@thuderdancer
@chrysocolla ((Hey buddy >:D))
@solztize

((Btw, who isn't used to violence?))

Spiraling pink bolts struck Reveka's back. Although painful, she didn't let it distract her from her current entanglement with the imperial. She knew a familiar dragon was close by. Suddenly needle sharp claws raked against her scales, drawing precious blood. Roaring, Reveka leaned in closer to the imperial, her belly fins pressing heavily against the torso. Then, she sunk her claws into its wings, and began shredding them. Reveka had manged to pin the imperial on it belly, thus rendering its steampunk wings unable to protect it. She used her large foot to pin its right leg and tail together, and applied immense pressure to ensure the imperial didn't wriggle itself out.

It was a pleasure to see such a fine color of red. The imperial bled a wonderful color.
@thuderdancer
@chrysocolla ((Hey buddy >:D))
@solztize

((Btw, who isn't used to violence?))

Spiraling pink bolts struck Reveka's back. Although painful, she didn't let it distract her from her current entanglement with the imperial. She knew a familiar dragon was close by. Suddenly needle sharp claws raked against her scales, drawing precious blood. Roaring, Reveka leaned in closer to the imperial, her belly fins pressing heavily against the torso. Then, she sunk her claws into its wings, and began shredding them. Reveka had manged to pin the imperial on it belly, thus rendering its steampunk wings unable to protect it. She used her large foot to pin its right leg and tail together, and applied immense pressure to ensure the imperial didn't wriggle itself out.

It was a pleasure to see such a fine color of red. The imperial bled a wonderful color.
@Thunderdancer @Chrysocolla @Leondragon ((I'm alright with violence :3)) Seraphine cried out in pain as she felt the guardian shred her wings. Warm blood bled out from her body. This was a battle she clearly had a disadvantage of; however, she wasn't about to give up and die easily just yet. Shuichi wouldn't be happy to see her like this. She glared at the guardian who seemed to enjoy her suffering. If physical combat couldn't defeat this dragon then perhaps magic will. The shadow symbol appeared in her forehead as she quickly chanted in an ancient language. Her amethyst eyes flickered with magic. This was an emergency spell Yuki had taught her when she was young. A ball of dark magic suddenly formed in her mouth. In a swift moment, she turned directly at the guardian and blasted the magic at it. The ball exploded upon contact which knocked the guardian away from her. The spell wasn't strong enough to fatally injured anyone, but it did stun them for a while. Once she was free, she quickly pulled herself up together. She winced at she felt her injuries bleed. "Escape when you have a chance, Velvet!" she yelled out quickly. The guardian would probably recover soon, and her bloody wings wasn't in any state to fly quickly. [i]I have no choice but to defend myself as best as I could.[/i] Though she was injured and bloody, she still stood up defensively ready to dodge when the guardian would attack again. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13551118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135512/13551118_350.png[/img] [/url] A large crimson male imperial quickly soared in the air. The quick flap of his wings caused turbulence in the air. His mate Seraphine was late in coming back causing him to worry. Growling in frustration, Shuichi's eyes quickly surveyed the areas he passed by. [i]She's never out this late. Something bad must've happen to her.[/i] He wouldn't forgive himself if anything were to happen to her. A sharp cry caused Shuichi to turn at the direction of the sound. His blood ran cold upon hearing it. [i]That was Sera's voice![/i] A low growl escaped his throat. [i]I shouldn't have let her always fly out alone. This is my fault.[/i] Anger and fear mixed inside of him as he immediately soared towards the sound. He wouldn't forgive anybody who would hurt his beloved mate.
@Thunderdancer @Chrysocolla @Leondragon ((I'm alright with violence :3))

Seraphine cried out in pain as she felt the guardian shred her wings. Warm blood bled out from her body. This was a battle she clearly had a disadvantage of; however, she wasn't about to give up and die easily just yet. Shuichi wouldn't be happy to see her like this. She glared at the guardian who seemed to enjoy her suffering. If physical combat couldn't defeat this dragon then perhaps magic will.

The shadow symbol appeared in her forehead as she quickly chanted in an ancient language. Her amethyst eyes flickered with magic. This was an emergency spell Yuki had taught her when she was young. A ball of dark magic suddenly formed in her mouth. In a swift moment, she turned directly at the guardian and blasted the magic at it. The ball exploded upon contact which knocked the guardian away from her. The spell wasn't strong enough to fatally injured anyone, but it did stun them for a while.

Once she was free, she quickly pulled herself up together. She winced at she felt her injuries bleed. "Escape when you have a chance, Velvet!" she yelled out quickly. The guardian would probably recover soon, and her bloody wings wasn't in any state to fly quickly. I have no choice but to defend myself as best as I could. Though she was injured and bloody, she still stood up defensively ready to dodge when the guardian would attack again.

13551118_350.png

A large crimson male imperial quickly soared in the air. The quick flap of his wings caused turbulence in the air. His mate Seraphine was late in coming back causing him to worry. Growling in frustration, Shuichi's eyes quickly surveyed the areas he passed by. She's never out this late. Something bad must've happen to her. He wouldn't forgive himself if anything were to happen to her.

A sharp cry caused Shuichi to turn at the direction of the sound. His blood ran cold upon hearing it. That was Sera's voice! A low growl escaped his throat. I shouldn't have let her always fly out alone. This is my fault. Anger and fear mixed inside of him as he immediately soared towards the sound. He wouldn't forgive anybody who would hurt his beloved mate.

flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize @Chrysocolla @Leondragon

Velvet glanced over Seraphine and found her free of the guardians clutches, but her wings were too shredded to be able to lift her into the air. With a last clawing to the guardians face she was on she launched herself at her imperial friend, an arcane rune glowing above her head with a spell ready to be used. The moment she touched the imp, the two vanished from sight, leaving nothing behind but arcane residue.

When they reappeared, the area was no longer a creek but thick woodlands. Velvet fell over onto the ground, panting. While she could teleport things pretty well, big things and large distances drained her. Black traces the edges of her vision, threatening to knock her out cold but she fought it off. Craning her neck, she looked at her new friend and winced. There was hardly a spot on her body that didnt have claw marks and bleeding, and breathing had to hurt with the teeth marks on her neck. Forcing herself to her feet, she hobbled over to the blood colored imperial and flopped next to her, panting.

"Hey... Seraphine... How you holding up...?"
@Solztize @Chrysocolla @Leondragon

Velvet glanced over Seraphine and found her free of the guardians clutches, but her wings were too shredded to be able to lift her into the air. With a last clawing to the guardians face she was on she launched herself at her imperial friend, an arcane rune glowing above her head with a spell ready to be used. The moment she touched the imp, the two vanished from sight, leaving nothing behind but arcane residue.

When they reappeared, the area was no longer a creek but thick woodlands. Velvet fell over onto the ground, panting. While she could teleport things pretty well, big things and large distances drained her. Black traces the edges of her vision, threatening to knock her out cold but she fought it off. Craning her neck, she looked at her new friend and winced. There was hardly a spot on her body that didnt have claw marks and bleeding, and breathing had to hurt with the teeth marks on her neck. Forcing herself to her feet, she hobbled over to the blood colored imperial and flopped next to her, panting.

"Hey... Seraphine... How you holding up...?"
nudX0O8.png
((I'll post after I'm off work! This is getting GOOD hehe))
((I'll post after I'm off work! This is getting GOOD hehe))
@thunderdancer
@solztize
@chrysocolla

((Totes. I'll wait till Chrysocolla posts))
@thunderdancer
@solztize
@chrysocolla

((Totes. I'll wait till Chrysocolla posts))
@Solztize @Leondragon @Leondragon (I'm sorry about this! I work really late on weekdays) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5571311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55714/5571311_350.png[/img] [/url] Morbid bellowed in agony as the pearlcatcher's arcane magic momentarily blinded her. She could feel the smaller dragon digging talons into her face, drawing speckles of blood. She pulled back, and snapped at the air to no avail. [i]No! Where is she? She must PAY![/i] As soon as her eyes regained focus, she realized that the pair of dragons had disappeared. She saw Reveka standing back up, after being blasted by what looked like shadow magic. In the sky, she saw a blood-colored imperial flying aggressively toward them, though it did not seem to be the dragon from before. Morbid bared her teeth. "My quarrel was never with these Imperials, but if it's a war they want, then I'm more than happy to deliver." She clicked her teeth and shook the blood running from her head. [b][i]((EDIT: I'm flying out of state for several days, and realized I won't have internet access where I'm going. Therefore, skip over me for now!))[/i] [/b] Morbid looked at Reveka's crimson eyes, very similar to her own. "You handle this." She growled. "I'm going back to alert the others. The pearlcatcher[i] lives[/i]." She hissed. With a final shake of her head to clear the blood from her eyes, she ran alongside the river and took to the air, flying faster than a jet.
@Solztize @Leondragon @Leondragon
(I'm sorry about this! I work really late on weekdays)

5571311_350.png

Morbid bellowed in agony as the pearlcatcher's arcane magic momentarily blinded her. She could feel the smaller dragon digging talons into her face, drawing speckles of blood. She pulled back, and snapped at the air to no avail. No! Where is she? She must PAY!

As soon as her eyes regained focus, she realized that the pair of dragons had disappeared. She saw Reveka standing back up, after being blasted by what looked like shadow magic. In the sky, she saw a blood-colored imperial flying aggressively toward them, though it did not seem to be the dragon from before. Morbid bared her teeth.

"My quarrel was never with these Imperials, but if it's a war they want, then I'm more than happy to deliver." She clicked her teeth and shook the blood running from her head.

((EDIT: I'm flying out of state for several days, and realized I won't have internet access where I'm going. Therefore, skip over me for now!))

Morbid looked at Reveka's crimson eyes, very similar to her own. "You handle this." She growled. "I'm going back to alert the others. The pearlcatcher lives." She hissed. With a final shake of her head to clear the blood from her eyes, she ran alongside the river and took to the air, flying faster than a jet.
@Leondragon @Solztize ((Bump))
@Leondragon @Solztize ((Bump))
nudX0O8.png
@Thunderdancer

((I'll wait for Leondragon to post before posting :3))
@Thunderdancer

((I'll wait for Leondragon to post before posting :3))
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@solztize
@thunderdancer

((I'm doing a music camp, so I won't post often))
Reveka recoiled as a bright light filled the area. Blinking spots from her eyes, she roared angrily. The imperial had vanished. Turning back, she saw Morbid. The other guardian informed her she was going to warn the clan. Reveka nodded, and watched as Morbid took to the skies. Turning her attention to the imperial flying in the sky, the guardian took a defensive position. The imperial was much larger, perhaps a male, and was attired with armor. Reveka hissed. Weaklings. Her claws itched to dig them into the imperial's soft flesh. Like what had she done with the last one, except this time...she narrowed into deadly red slits. She was ready.
@solztize
@thunderdancer

((I'm doing a music camp, so I won't post often))
Reveka recoiled as a bright light filled the area. Blinking spots from her eyes, she roared angrily. The imperial had vanished. Turning back, she saw Morbid. The other guardian informed her she was going to warn the clan. Reveka nodded, and watched as Morbid took to the skies. Turning her attention to the imperial flying in the sky, the guardian took a defensive position. The imperial was much larger, perhaps a male, and was attired with armor. Reveka hissed. Weaklings. Her claws itched to dig them into the imperial's soft flesh. Like what had she done with the last one, except this time...she narrowed into deadly red slits. She was ready.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8