Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dont stop running (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Chrysocolla @Leondragon @Thunderdancer

Seraphine was surprised when Velvet suddenly tackled her. She was even more surprised when in a blink of an eye, they had teleported into the woodlands. It took her a moment to gather herself. The flurry of events had happened so fast she barely had time to breathe. Finally sighing in relief, she looked worriedly at her new friend. The pearlcatcher looked tired and dizzy. Teleportation magic must've taken a toll on her health. Not to mention that she was already weakened in the first place.

Seraphine's body tinged and burned in pain. Grimacing in pain, she slowly stretched her torn wings open to relieve the pain. She wanted Yuki's healing magic so badly, but she couldn't look weak and defeated now. No, the other imperial guards always told her to be strong. "I'm alright," she smiled weakly,"How about you, Velvet? You must be pretty tired. I hope they won't find us here for a while." Hope and hide. Yes, that was the only thing they could do for now. Shuichi's going to go mad with rage if he finds out about this. Her mate was caring to her, but he always goes berserk whenever she was hurt. He was a reformed killer, but his berserk would make him return to his killer instincts in the past.

Shuichi was frantically searching for Seraphine. Rage bubbled up inside of him when he smelled her blood near. Who hurt her? As he drew closer to the scent, he spotted a female guardian below slightly bloody. That's Seraphine's blood. It's so strong on her. He didn't know that dragon, but he knew she had something to do with Seraphine. He narrowed his eyes as he quickly beat his wings.

Baring his fangs out in anger, Shuichi swooped down landing with a thud as he towered over the smaller dragon. "Where's Seraphine?" He snarled, lips curled revealing his fangs,"I can smell her blood on you. You injured her didn't you?" His eyes showed pure malice and anger towards the female. If Sera got into a fight with this one, he was sure she wouldn't be able to win it. She was, after all, still a young dragon. However, he was different. Though this dragon looked older than he was, he was much larger and stronger than her. Shifting in an aggressive stance, he gave a low threatening growl. There is no forgiveness for those who hurt Seraphine.
@Chrysocolla @Leondragon @Thunderdancer

Seraphine was surprised when Velvet suddenly tackled her. She was even more surprised when in a blink of an eye, they had teleported into the woodlands. It took her a moment to gather herself. The flurry of events had happened so fast she barely had time to breathe. Finally sighing in relief, she looked worriedly at her new friend. The pearlcatcher looked tired and dizzy. Teleportation magic must've taken a toll on her health. Not to mention that she was already weakened in the first place.

Seraphine's body tinged and burned in pain. Grimacing in pain, she slowly stretched her torn wings open to relieve the pain. She wanted Yuki's healing magic so badly, but she couldn't look weak and defeated now. No, the other imperial guards always told her to be strong. "I'm alright," she smiled weakly,"How about you, Velvet? You must be pretty tired. I hope they won't find us here for a while." Hope and hide. Yes, that was the only thing they could do for now. Shuichi's going to go mad with rage if he finds out about this. Her mate was caring to her, but he always goes berserk whenever she was hurt. He was a reformed killer, but his berserk would make him return to his killer instincts in the past.

Shuichi was frantically searching for Seraphine. Rage bubbled up inside of him when he smelled her blood near. Who hurt her? As he drew closer to the scent, he spotted a female guardian below slightly bloody. That's Seraphine's blood. It's so strong on her. He didn't know that dragon, but he knew she had something to do with Seraphine. He narrowed his eyes as he quickly beat his wings.

Baring his fangs out in anger, Shuichi swooped down landing with a thud as he towered over the smaller dragon. "Where's Seraphine?" He snarled, lips curled revealing his fangs,"I can smell her blood on you. You injured her didn't you?" His eyes showed pure malice and anger towards the female. If Sera got into a fight with this one, he was sure she wouldn't be able to win it. She was, after all, still a young dragon. However, he was different. Though this dragon looked older than he was, he was much larger and stronger than her. Shifting in an aggressive stance, he gave a low threatening growl. There is no forgiveness for those who hurt Seraphine.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@solztize
@thunderdancer
@chrysocolla

((Only posting in response to Solztize. I tried adding more...but this tiny chunk, I felt, was pretty good on its own.))

Reveka glared at the imperial. "Seraphine?" the bloodied guardian replied with a hiss, puffing her belly fins," what a pleasant name. If that was who I attacked earlier, then yes. She bleeds a wonderful color. I wonder if yours will be the same."
@solztize
@thunderdancer
@chrysocolla

((Only posting in response to Solztize. I tried adding more...but this tiny chunk, I felt, was pretty good on its own.))

Reveka glared at the imperial. "Seraphine?" the bloodied guardian replied with a hiss, puffing her belly fins," what a pleasant name. If that was who I attacked earlier, then yes. She bleeds a wonderful color. I wonder if yours will be the same."
@leondragon

A loud snarl escaped Shuichi's lips when he heard that the guardian said she had attacked Seraphine. The urge to tear this dragon apart suddenly welled up in him, but he controlled himself for a while. "I daresay you shall bleed an even more wonderful color after I am done with your corpse. Maybe no one would even recognize you anymore," he growled, eyes still narrowed. He continually watched each and every movement the female made. "Now where is she?"
@leondragon

A loud snarl escaped Shuichi's lips when he heard that the guardian said she had attacked Seraphine. The urge to tear this dragon apart suddenly welled up in him, but he controlled himself for a while. "I daresay you shall bleed an even more wonderful color after I am done with your corpse. Maybe no one would even recognize you anymore," he growled, eyes still narrowed. He continually watched each and every movement the female made. "Now where is she?"
(May I please join?)
(May I please join?)
@smilegirl ((It's an open RP :D Just post~))
@solztize
@thunderdancer
@chrysocolla

Reveka answered with sincere honesty. " Gone."
@smilegirl ((It's an open RP :D Just post~))
@solztize
@thunderdancer
@chrysocolla

Reveka answered with sincere honesty. " Gone."
@Solztize

Velvet gave a tiny smile when Seraphine just appeared to have wounds from the fight before. She didnt like teleporting live things, as there was always a risk for something to go horribly wrong. A fae she once knew tried to teleport a bird once, and when it reappeared the bird had been turned inside out, bones and muscles showing. The plague dragon of the clan had thought it hilarious and poked the poor thing while the fae had thrown up. The higher the levels of stress and disarray the caster was, the higher the chance of it failing. It was an utter miracle something didnt go wrong.

"slright. nutin i cant bund back frm...." Her words were slurred and she nearly fell onto her face but managed to catch herself in time. She shook her head and frowned at the bloody imperial.

"Let me heal you though, You cnt fly wif shredded vings... n i dun want you ta get mur hurt cuze of me..." She slowly sank to the ground, deciding it would to be better and lay down before she simply fell over. If she gauged herself right, she had enough juice for a minor healing spell, enough to at least mend Seraphines wings for flight before she would fall under. She had to be able to give her an escape route, she was injured cause of her after all.
@Solztize

Velvet gave a tiny smile when Seraphine just appeared to have wounds from the fight before. She didnt like teleporting live things, as there was always a risk for something to go horribly wrong. A fae she once knew tried to teleport a bird once, and when it reappeared the bird had been turned inside out, bones and muscles showing. The plague dragon of the clan had thought it hilarious and poked the poor thing while the fae had thrown up. The higher the levels of stress and disarray the caster was, the higher the chance of it failing. It was an utter miracle something didnt go wrong.

"slright. nutin i cant bund back frm...." Her words were slurred and she nearly fell onto her face but managed to catch herself in time. She shook her head and frowned at the bloody imperial.

"Let me heal you though, You cnt fly wif shredded vings... n i dun want you ta get mur hurt cuze of me..." She slowly sank to the ground, deciding it would to be better and lay down before she simply fell over. If she gauged herself right, she had enough juice for a minor healing spell, enough to at least mend Seraphines wings for flight before she would fall under. She had to be able to give her an escape route, she was injured cause of her after all.
nudX0O8.png
@Thunderdancer

Seraphine rushed to catch Velvet before she fell to the ground. Her body felt really limp and weak. Seraphine looked at her worriedly. It warmed her heart that the dragon still thought of healing here even though she was already weak. "I'm alright," she reassured Velvet,"But first we need to get you rested up." She carried the dragon on her back and settled her gently down a shade of the woody trees. The trees should be able to give them enough cover from enemies. "Come one, rest yourself up first, alright?" She smiled,"We can worry about the other stuff later."

@Leondragon

"Gone?" He snarled out,"What do you mean gone?" Did the guardian kill her? No, if that were so, her scent should still be present. Her scent was still lingering in the air, but it was only faint. It was like she had been here but left.
@Thunderdancer

Seraphine rushed to catch Velvet before she fell to the ground. Her body felt really limp and weak. Seraphine looked at her worriedly. It warmed her heart that the dragon still thought of healing here even though she was already weak. "I'm alright," she reassured Velvet,"But first we need to get you rested up." She carried the dragon on her back and settled her gently down a shade of the woody trees. The trees should be able to give them enough cover from enemies. "Come one, rest yourself up first, alright?" She smiled,"We can worry about the other stuff later."

@Leondragon

"Gone?" He snarled out,"What do you mean gone?" Did the guardian kill her? No, if that were so, her scent should still be present. Her scent was still lingering in the air, but it was only faint. It was like she had been here but left.
@solztize
((Sorry my responses are so short. I'm opening it up for future character development)) \

Carefully choosing her words, the guardian replied," She must have been very precious to you. Gone as in she is longer present."
@solztize
((Sorry my responses are so short. I'm opening it up for future character development)) \

Carefully choosing her words, the guardian replied," She must have been very precious to you. Gone as in she is longer present."
@Leondragon (It's alright :3))

Shuichi's brow furrowed. She must've left then? But where? "She is my mate," he growled out,"If she is not here and you can't tell me where she is then being here is useless." Truth be told, he wanted to fight this guardian for injuring Seraphine, but finding her was more important. Opening his large crimson wings, he prepared for flight.
@Leondragon (It's alright :3))

Shuichi's brow furrowed. She must've left then? But where? "She is my mate," he growled out,"If she is not here and you can't tell me where she is then being here is useless." Truth be told, he wanted to fight this guardian for injuring Seraphine, but finding her was more important. Opening his large crimson wings, he prepared for flight.
@Solztize

Velvet blinked and next thing she knew, she was under tree cover. She lifted her head and blinked at the imperial, a frown gracing her face.

"How are you so nice to me? Our breeds hate each other with a burning passion, and all that i have done is gotten you hurt. Just associating with me has put you and your clan at risk for termination, and yet you are more worried about my welfare. Why? What have i even done to earn your help? What have i done thats worth your bloodshed?" Oh theres the pounding headache from all the questioning. Slowly, she laid her head on her paws and her pink eyes slid shut, questions still mumbling from her lips.
@Solztize

Velvet blinked and next thing she knew, she was under tree cover. She lifted her head and blinked at the imperial, a frown gracing her face.

"How are you so nice to me? Our breeds hate each other with a burning passion, and all that i have done is gotten you hurt. Just associating with me has put you and your clan at risk for termination, and yet you are more worried about my welfare. Why? What have i even done to earn your help? What have i done thats worth your bloodshed?" Oh theres the pounding headache from all the questioning. Slowly, she laid her head on her paws and her pink eyes slid shut, questions still mumbling from her lips.
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8