Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 133 134
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I have several different characters, I just use what I need

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

No, I like humanoids and magic the most though

Average reply length?
I started out in a small roleplay and typically used 1-5 sentences at a time, but I can use more if needed

Average reply speed?
Typically fast, I'm on at least once a day, but I only get on in the evenings if I have school

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Small roleplays would be best, but I'm okay with large groups as well

Would you like to share any additional information?

I can speak some German and I'm fairly new to roleplaying, but my experience in writing should make up for that
I have several different characters, I just use what I need

No, I like humanoids and magic the most though

Average reply length?
I started out in a small roleplay and typically used 1-5 sentences at a time, but I can use more if needed

Average reply speed?
Typically fast, I'm on at least once a day, but I only get on in the evenings if I have school

Small roleplays would be best, but I'm okay with large groups as well

I can speak some German and I'm fairly new to roleplaying, but my experience in writing should make up for that
mtHAEL4.png
pyAp3dI.png
4ogWlJU.png
You're as beautiful
as you were yesterday.
f2u-pink-heart-bullet-by-pom-pomette-d9q7srt.png
cute-bat-f2u-by-lilpinkdemon-ddk2dly.gif
Hello~ I'm Sam, fairly new here, and I figured while I'm on Flight Rising I may as well get into the roleplaying community. c: Feel free to PM me if you'd like to plot something out or get a writing sample or whatnot. I don't bite, I promise.

I roleplay original and human or humanoid characters. Either gender, though I mainly prefer to play as males. Personalities vary widely. Ask if you'd like an example or several. c:

Nothing in particular. My interests include sci-fi, modern fantasy, supernatural, steampunk, dieselpunk, sci-fi, anything with action and adventure, anything with romance (as long as the romance isn't the entire plot) and did I mention I like sci-fi yet?
Essentially, if you have a plot in mind, feel free to poke me and run it past me. I'm fairly flexible.

Average reply length?
200-400 words, usually. I can definitely get more wordy than that, though, given the inclination.

Average reply speed?
Hopefully, once a day. Realistically, three or four times a week.

Give me something to work with in your responses, keep the drama in character, pls pls pls plot with me. Length isn't a super huge concern as long as you meet the first part of that sentence.

1.) I do not do animal based roleplay and I'd prefer not to roleplay as my dragons.
2.) Most of my characters are somewhere along the lines of LGBT, and like I mentioned at the top, I have a preference for roleplaying as dudes. I do prefer LGBT romances, but that is a preference and certainly not a requirement. Play as whomever you feel like. c:
3.) I do private roleplays and group roleplays.
4.) I am an adult, but probably not old enough to be your parent. Make of that what you will.
5.) I have been roleplaying for nine or ten years, now.
Hello~ I'm Sam, fairly new here, and I figured while I'm on Flight Rising I may as well get into the roleplaying community. c: Feel free to PM me if you'd like to plot something out or get a writing sample or whatnot. I don't bite, I promise.

I roleplay original and human or humanoid characters. Either gender, though I mainly prefer to play as males. Personalities vary widely. Ask if you'd like an example or several. c:

Nothing in particular. My interests include sci-fi, modern fantasy, supernatural, steampunk, dieselpunk, sci-fi, anything with action and adventure, anything with romance (as long as the romance isn't the entire plot) and did I mention I like sci-fi yet?
Essentially, if you have a plot in mind, feel free to poke me and run it past me. I'm fairly flexible.

Average reply length?
200-400 words, usually. I can definitely get more wordy than that, though, given the inclination.

Average reply speed?
Hopefully, once a day. Realistically, three or four times a week.

Give me something to work with in your responses, keep the drama in character, pls pls pls plot with me. Length isn't a super huge concern as long as you meet the first part of that sentence.

1.) I do not do animal based roleplay and I'd prefer not to roleplay as my dragons.
2.) Most of my characters are somewhere along the lines of LGBT, and like I mentioned at the top, I have a preference for roleplaying as dudes. I do prefer LGBT romances, but that is a preference and certainly not a requirement. Play as whomever you feel like. c:
3.) I do private roleplays and group roleplays.
4.) I am an adult, but probably not old enough to be your parent. Make of that what you will.
5.) I have been roleplaying for nine or ten years, now.
Signature loading...
Posting this again to refresh :3

Character Information

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. In fact, I love creating original and unique characters for every roleplay I do.

I also love and prefer using some dragons in my lair to RP as well. All of my permas are available for roleplay.

Hmm, my favorite genres are usually romance or horror or even both! I love love love a good thriller and suspense plot. But if you are uncomfortable with those, that is totally fine with me. I'm very open to any kind of genre. Plots can range from a simple school setting to a dystopian or fantasy one.

I've been feeling to RP in an asylum setting though if you're interested in that!
I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, just tell me if you have anything in mind and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?

The average and minimum reply I give is a solid two paragraphs. My replies can range from two to several paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never ever give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?

I will try my best to reply at least once a day, but usually it's multiple times.
I go to college everyday so I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. Because of school requirements, things may possibly come out suddenly that may delay my replies. When I have exams, I usually won't be as active. But I'm usually active in here from 0:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16.

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

I'm 18 yrs old and a biology major. I am an animal lover so RPing animals is what I usually love to do. I've only recently found out about role playing so it's only been about two years since I started. But I've been writing stories and poems since I was 13 so I've had my share of experience in the field of writing.

Writing is something I find relaxing as is reading novels. Both are my hobbies aside from manga and anime. I am a huge sucker for romance plots. Horror is also another favorite of mine.

Just another RP note, I usually like to play males, but given the situation, I will also play females.

*My ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! I don't bite :D

Posting this again to refresh :3

Character Information

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. In fact, I love creating original and unique characters for every roleplay I do.

I also love and prefer using some dragons in my lair to RP as well. All of my permas are available for roleplay.

Hmm, my favorite genres are usually romance or horror or even both! I love love love a good thriller and suspense plot. But if you are uncomfortable with those, that is totally fine with me. I'm very open to any kind of genre. Plots can range from a simple school setting to a dystopian or fantasy one.

I've been feeling to RP in an asylum setting though if you're interested in that!
I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, just tell me if you have anything in mind and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?

The average and minimum reply I give is a solid two paragraphs. My replies can range from two to several paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never ever give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?

I will try my best to reply at least once a day, but usually it's multiple times.
I go to college everyday so I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. Because of school requirements, things may possibly come out suddenly that may delay my replies. When I have exams, I usually won't be as active. But I'm usually active in here from 0:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16.

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

I'm 18 yrs old and a biology major. I am an animal lover so RPing animals is what I usually love to do. I've only recently found out about role playing so it's only been about two years since I started. But I've been writing stories and poems since I was 13 so I've had my share of experience in the field of writing.

Writing is something I find relaxing as is reading novels. Both are my hobbies aside from manga and anime. I am a huge sucker for romance plots. Horror is also another favorite of mine.

Just another RP note, I usually like to play males, but given the situation, I will also play females.

*My ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! I don't bite :D

flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Character Information

I mostly play my own OC's nowadays, most of which do not belong to a fandom, but can be integrated into most in some way. I like to make my characters flexible to whatever people would like to RP.

Not particularly, but I tend to avoid heavy, dark storylines. I prefer more lighthearted RP's, but do not shy away from conflict or tragedy. Romance is definitely okay, but be aware that many of my OC's are of LGBTQA+ persuasion. I'm pretty cool with most fantasy style RP's, but I do have some characters that would slide right into sci-fi pretty well. I'm also willing to work with "modern world" RP's (things like college AU, rock star AU, etc)

Player Information

Average reply length?

As long as it's not one or two sentence replies, I'm pretty casual about length. I'd rather let the story move at it's own pace instead of forcing myself to write when the words just won't come.

Average reply speed?

I'm honestly looking for offsite RP, done with a messenger (discord, skype, etc) of some kind. I like to have a good session chunk of RP instead of forum posting, and prefer my RP's to be more private. (I'm shy x.x)

If I end up in a group, I'd prefer that everyone mostly just have fun, but I do request that any potential RP partner be closer to my age - 21+ would be ideal!

I'd prefer to stick to humanoid characters, since that's what most of my OC's are. I can RP my lair dragons, but they will have humanoid forms in addition to their draconic ones.

I am SUPER into worldbuilding.

I've been roleplaying for about 17 years now!

I uh, have plenty of art of my OC's, so if I get really invested in an RP, I'll probably end up doodling things from it!

Please PM me for character bios or any additional questions~ I look forward to getting back into RP after so long~!

Character Information

I mostly play my own OC's nowadays, most of which do not belong to a fandom, but can be integrated into most in some way. I like to make my characters flexible to whatever people would like to RP.

Not particularly, but I tend to avoid heavy, dark storylines. I prefer more lighthearted RP's, but do not shy away from conflict or tragedy. Romance is definitely okay, but be aware that many of my OC's are of LGBTQA+ persuasion. I'm pretty cool with most fantasy style RP's, but I do have some characters that would slide right into sci-fi pretty well. I'm also willing to work with "modern world" RP's (things like college AU, rock star AU, etc)

Player Information

Average reply length?

As long as it's not one or two sentence replies, I'm pretty casual about length. I'd rather let the story move at it's own pace instead of forcing myself to write when the words just won't come.

Average reply speed?

I'm honestly looking for offsite RP, done with a messenger (discord, skype, etc) of some kind. I like to have a good session chunk of RP instead of forum posting, and prefer my RP's to be more private. (I'm shy x.x)

If I end up in a group, I'd prefer that everyone mostly just have fun, but I do request that any potential RP partner be closer to my age - 21+ would be ideal!

I'd prefer to stick to humanoid characters, since that's what most of my OC's are. I can RP my lair dragons, but they will have humanoid forms in addition to their draconic ones.

I am SUPER into worldbuilding.

I've been roleplaying for about 17 years now!

I uh, have plenty of art of my OC's, so if I get really invested in an RP, I'll probably end up doodling things from it!

Please PM me for character bios or any additional questions~ I look forward to getting back into RP after so long~!

y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
Character Information
Please describe.

All of the above? I have about six billion OCs and am always willing to make more to fit a particular pairing or storyline. I also do really love roleplaying as canon characters in a fandom setting, I find it to be a fun writing exercise.

If yes, please describe.

At the moment, I'm super, super invested in a sci-fi/fantasy type roleplay, leaning hard on the sci-fi side. I would also be open to doing something with my FR dragons! More than anything, I'm just looking for a roleplay, period. I'll dip my toes into just about anything! I don't do romance too well, but if we talk and work something out, I'm willing to try. As for fandoms, you will instantly have my attention if you mention The World Ends With You, Undertale, Assassin's Creed, Magic: The Gathering, Exalted, or just about anything in the World of Darkness setting. I'm at least passingly familiar with a lot of other fandoms I can't think of right now, so just ask!

Player Information
I'm 23 years old, with over 11 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone (aka 3 hours ahead of FR time). I'm attending college and I work part time, so I am usually online and active in the late evening. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.

Average reply length?
Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as I have enough to work with.

Average reply speed?
Within a day, almost guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. I'm usually most active in the evenings. If I'm going to be slower for any reason, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!

All I really want is someone willing to put as much energy into the roleplay as I do. If you aren't interested, or lose interest down the line, please just let me know instead of dragging things out or letting them drop dead without a word. I'll give the same courtesy to you. Communication is important!

I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
Character Information
Please describe.

All of the above? I have about six billion OCs and am always willing to make more to fit a particular pairing or storyline. I also do really love roleplaying as canon characters in a fandom setting, I find it to be a fun writing exercise.

If yes, please describe.

At the moment, I'm super, super invested in a sci-fi/fantasy type roleplay, leaning hard on the sci-fi side. I would also be open to doing something with my FR dragons! More than anything, I'm just looking for a roleplay, period. I'll dip my toes into just about anything! I don't do romance too well, but if we talk and work something out, I'm willing to try. As for fandoms, you will instantly have my attention if you mention The World Ends With You, Undertale, Assassin's Creed, Magic: The Gathering, Exalted, or just about anything in the World of Darkness setting. I'm at least passingly familiar with a lot of other fandoms I can't think of right now, so just ask!

Player Information
I'm 23 years old, with over 11 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone (aka 3 hours ahead of FR time). I'm attending college and I work part time, so I am usually online and active in the late evening. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.

Average reply length?
Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as I have enough to work with.

Average reply speed?
Within a day, almost guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. I'm usually most active in the evenings. If I'm going to be slower for any reason, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!

All I really want is someone willing to put as much energy into the roleplay as I do. If you aren't interested, or lose interest down the line, please just let me know instead of dragging things out or letting them drop dead without a word. I'll give the same courtesy to you. Communication is important!

I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
Character Information
It depends on the rp type, usually they are Ocs, I never steal art from google for a character, if I use any art,it's art I own or drew myself.
If yes, please describe.
I am not, perhaps just something with animals? I prefer realistic (to an extent) ones.
Player Information
I am Wolfiesoftpaws, I have been roleplaying for years and am an avid roleplayer.
Average reply length?
It depends on the roleplay and what's happening, I usually go for several paragraphs. I give myself a minimum of one paragraph per reply, however, if I am not given enough to go off of, I will say so.
Average reply speed?
Fairly quick depending on the rp size, larger ones mean a longer wait, smaller ones will get very quick replies from me.
I loathe it when in a 'realistic' rp there's a medic/herbalist or what have you and they use warriors herbs. I study herbs, and can assure you those are NOT their real uses, it annoys me to no end.
My animal knowledge rests mostly upon wolves,dogs, lions and cats, however I know a bit about horses as well, dragons are acceptable too.
Character Information
It depends on the rp type, usually they are Ocs, I never steal art from google for a character, if I use any art,it's art I own or drew myself.
If yes, please describe.
I am not, perhaps just something with animals? I prefer realistic (to an extent) ones.
Player Information
I am Wolfiesoftpaws, I have been roleplaying for years and am an avid roleplayer.
Average reply length?
It depends on the roleplay and what's happening, I usually go for several paragraphs. I give myself a minimum of one paragraph per reply, however, if I am not given enough to go off of, I will say so.
Average reply speed?
Fairly quick depending on the rp size, larger ones mean a longer wait, smaller ones will get very quick replies from me.
I loathe it when in a 'realistic' rp there's a medic/herbalist or what have you and they use warriors herbs. I study herbs, and can assure you those are NOT their real uses, it annoys me to no end.
My animal knowledge rests mostly upon wolves,dogs, lions and cats, however I know a bit about horses as well, dragons are acceptable too.
Character Information

Mostly OCs. I have a couple humanoid OCs who I can punt into just about any fandom that I’m familiar with, and I’m also very interested in roleplaying with some of the dragons in my lair. I’m also willing to create a new OC to fit a specific roleplay or to roleplay as an animal – real or mythological, doesn’t matter.

Nope, as long as there’s good pacing and something interesting is happening I’m happy. I like drama, horror, action and combat, and I love shipping (only with the consent of the other roleplayer, of course) and I’m very good at fluff and romance. I’m not picky about the setting, so if you’ve got one in mind, let me know! I tend to gravitate towards the supernatural and dystopias but I’m more than happy to try just about anything. Even simple, fluffy, non-actiony things like school or coffeeshop AUs are welcome if that’s your thing. Like I said, as long as there’s good pacing and it’s interesting for both of us.

Player Information
I’m 22 years old, I live in the US (Central time zone) and I just recently graduated college with a major in Art and a minor in Writing. I’ve only been roleplaying for about a year, but I’ve been writing and storytelling since I was 9 years old or so. I’m most likely to be active in the evening on weekdays and all day on weekends. I’m not opposed to roleplaying with minors as long as they meet the same standards of being mature and well-spoken that I hold my fellow adults to. I’m kinda new to FR, and I’ve been having a great time so far.

Average reply length?
I’d say a paragraph is about average, but realistically it’s anywhere from one line to several paragraphs – it really depends on the situation in the roleplay and the person I’m roleplaying with, because I tend to match the length of my roleplay partner’s replies. A largely dialogue portion where we’re just going back and forth might have short replies between 2-3 lines to a paragraph, but descriptive or action-based replies will be significantly longer. I have a mild preference for short to medium so that the reply speed can be faster.

Average reply speed?
I reply very quickly unless I have something else going on, and I love having several rounds of replies happen within a day. I do know that’s not going to be feasible most of the time for my roleplay partners or myself and I’m willing to wait a day or two for a reply. Just expect me to reply to you almost immediately!

Be friendly, courteous and mature, try not to god mod, and keep the drama between our characters :3

• From my reply length I think you can guess that I prefer paragraph to script, but I’m not against script. You might have to brush me up on script if that’s the format you want to use because 99% of my roleplay experience has been with paragraph, and that 1% of script happened a very long time ago.
  • I love to talk ooc not only to discuss the plot and character dynamics as the story goes forward, but to make friends with my roleplay partners.
  • If I’m in the mood, I might draw our characters – particularly moments between them that happen during the roleplay that stand out to me.
  • If you lose interest in the roleplay, let me know! That’s okay.
  • A note about shipping: I’m super happy to roleplay any kind of pairing - MxF, FxF, MxM, ships with nonbinary characters, ships with trans characters, whatever. As long as my roleplay partner and I consent to the ship, I’m happy to give it a go.
  • I prefer writing as a female character, but I’m open to writing characters of other genders too depending on the roleplay.
Character Information

Mostly OCs. I have a couple humanoid OCs who I can punt into just about any fandom that I’m familiar with, and I’m also very interested in roleplaying with some of the dragons in my lair. I’m also willing to create a new OC to fit a specific roleplay or to roleplay as an animal – real or mythological, doesn’t matter.

Nope, as long as there’s good pacing and something interesting is happening I’m happy. I like drama, horror, action and combat, and I love shipping (only with the consent of the other roleplayer, of course) and I’m very good at fluff and romance. I’m not picky about the setting, so if you’ve got one in mind, let me know! I tend to gravitate towards the supernatural and dystopias but I’m more than happy to try just about anything. Even simple, fluffy, non-actiony things like school or coffeeshop AUs are welcome if that’s your thing. Like I said, as long as there’s good pacing and it’s interesting for both of us.

Player Information
I’m 22 years old, I live in the US (Central time zone) and I just recently graduated college with a major in Art and a minor in Writing. I’ve only been roleplaying for about a year, but I’ve been writing and storytelling since I was 9 years old or so. I’m most likely to be active in the evening on weekdays and all day on weekends. I’m not opposed to roleplaying with minors as long as they meet the same standards of being mature and well-spoken that I hold my fellow adults to. I’m kinda new to FR, and I’ve been having a great time so far.

Average reply length?
I’d say a paragraph is about average, but realistically it’s anywhere from one line to several paragraphs – it really depends on the situation in the roleplay and the person I’m roleplaying with, because I tend to match the length of my roleplay partner’s replies. A largely dialogue portion where we’re just going back and forth might have short replies between 2-3 lines to a paragraph, but descriptive or action-based replies will be significantly longer. I have a mild preference for short to medium so that the reply speed can be faster.

Average reply speed?
I reply very quickly unless I have something else going on, and I love having several rounds of replies happen within a day. I do know that’s not going to be feasible most of the time for my roleplay partners or myself and I’m willing to wait a day or two for a reply. Just expect me to reply to you almost immediately!

Be friendly, courteous and mature, try not to god mod, and keep the drama between our characters :3

• From my reply length I think you can guess that I prefer paragraph to script, but I’m not against script. You might have to brush me up on script if that’s the format you want to use because 99% of my roleplay experience has been with paragraph, and that 1% of script happened a very long time ago.
  • I love to talk ooc not only to discuss the plot and character dynamics as the story goes forward, but to make friends with my roleplay partners.
  • If I’m in the mood, I might draw our characters – particularly moments between them that happen during the roleplay that stand out to me.
  • If you lose interest in the roleplay, let me know! That’s okay.
  • A note about shipping: I’m super happy to roleplay any kind of pairing - MxF, FxF, MxM, ships with nonbinary characters, ships with trans characters, whatever. As long as my roleplay partner and I consent to the ship, I’m happy to give it a go.
  • I prefer writing as a female character, but I’m open to writing characters of other genders too depending on the roleplay.
ZbuBKne.png
Character Information
I have a range of characters I can use, and all of them are originals. It generally isn't a habit of mine to use characters that someone else has created or used before me, though I have made a few exceptions in the past. Most of my characters are humans or some variation of what a human being is deemed to be.

Please describe.
My characters are all unique and special, and they all make for helping ensure that the story doesn't get boring. I have played a few fandom characters before, but in all honesty I just like my characters better. When the characters are of my own invention, I know that nothing I do will have any chance of ruining someone else's hard work.

No, not really. I'm open to pretty much anything =D I have done romance, action, fantasy(fallen angels and demons, Harry Potter, that sort of stuff), Sci-Fi... I've really gotten around with roleplays :) I also enjoy a good stables roleplay, too. Basically I love any roleplay where we can have a bit of fun and cause some mischief that we certainly wouldn't get away with in real life.

Player Information

Average reply length?
That depends on how much I am given to work with and what is happening at that moment in time within the actual roleplay itself. Sometimes it could be as simple as a short paragraph and other times it could be a massive post.

Average reply speed?
This depends on the length of the post I've got to read and respond to as well as how much I have going on that day with any other roleplays I'm in. For a medium-ish size post I try to get it up in around ten minutes from the time I see it, just please bear in mind that Flight Rising is not the only website I roleplay on, so it might take a bit longer than the ten minutes I try to work inside of.

No, only that any potential partner is friendly and that they are open to some of my crazy plot-twist ideas that just generally come from nowhere. It would also be nice if they didn't decide after a week or two that they aren't interested any more, so dedication is important as well.
About the only real requirement except the dedication I've already mentioned is patience with me if I'm online or chatting through PM and I'm not posting. I will say this now: I answer PMs before I post in the roleplay, which can actually delay me but I find the icon with the messages is very distracting when its alerting me to a message when I'm trying to post. Please also bear in mind that I roleplay on another website to this one, and I may just be busy there.

I live in the UK, but I do try to accommodate for everyone and their individual timezones the best I can, so just knowing roughly how many hours you are in front of or behind the game time clock would be incredibly helpful. I've also been roleplaying for around six years in total now,
so you could say that I have quite a bit of roleplaying experience.
I can also provide posts I've made in the past for certain characters and certain genres. All you have to do is ask, and I will gladly send you a sample post from a character within a genre. If it's a roleplay genre I haven't took part in yet(like Horror, for example) or I can't find one that is suitable, I'll happily just type up something and send it to you, so please don't be afraid to ask. I won't bite your head off, I promise :)

Please be aware that I only roleplay in forums, as it saves the
confusion with the way the PMs work on this site. I might be willing
to try different websites for roleplaying, but that depends mainly on how
easy it is to roleplay on and use the alternative website.
Character Information
I have a range of characters I can use, and all of them are originals. It generally isn't a habit of mine to use characters that someone else has created or used before me, though I have made a few exceptions in the past. Most of my characters are humans or some variation of what a human being is deemed to be.

Please describe.
My characters are all unique and special, and they all make for helping ensure that the story doesn't get boring. I have played a few fandom characters before, but in all honesty I just like my characters better. When the characters are of my own invention, I know that nothing I do will have any chance of ruining someone else's hard work.

No, not really. I'm open to pretty much anything =D I have done romance, action, fantasy(fallen angels and demons, Harry Potter, that sort of stuff), Sci-Fi... I've really gotten around with roleplays :) I also enjoy a good stables roleplay, too. Basically I love any roleplay where we can have a bit of fun and cause some mischief that we certainly wouldn't get away with in real life.

Player Information

Average reply length?
That depends on how much I am given to work with and what is happening at that moment in time within the actual roleplay itself. Sometimes it could be as simple as a short paragraph and other times it could be a massive post.

Average reply speed?
This depends on the length of the post I've got to read and respond to as well as how much I have going on that day with any other roleplays I'm in. For a medium-ish size post I try to get it up in around ten minutes from the time I see it, just please bear in mind that Flight Rising is not the only website I roleplay on, so it might take a bit longer than the ten minutes I try to work inside of.

No, only that any potential partner is friendly and that they are open to some of my crazy plot-twist ideas that just generally come from nowhere. It would also be nice if they didn't decide after a week or two that they aren't interested any more, so dedication is important as well.
About the only real requirement except the dedication I've already mentioned is patience with me if I'm online or chatting through PM and I'm not posting. I will say this now: I answer PMs before I post in the roleplay, which can actually delay me but I find the icon with the messages is very distracting when its alerting me to a message when I'm trying to post. Please also bear in mind that I roleplay on another website to this one, and I may just be busy there.

I live in the UK, but I do try to accommodate for everyone and their individual timezones the best I can, so just knowing roughly how many hours you are in front of or behind the game time clock would be incredibly helpful. I've also been roleplaying for around six years in total now,
so you could say that I have quite a bit of roleplaying experience.
I can also provide posts I've made in the past for certain characters and certain genres. All you have to do is ask, and I will gladly send you a sample post from a character within a genre. If it's a roleplay genre I haven't took part in yet(like Horror, for example) or I can't find one that is suitable, I'll happily just type up something and send it to you, so please don't be afraid to ask. I won't bite your head off, I promise :)

Please be aware that I only roleplay in forums, as it saves the
confusion with the way the PMs work on this site. I might be willing
to try different websites for roleplaying, but that depends mainly on how
easy it is to roleplay on and use the alternative website.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Character Information
dragon ocs!! dragon ocs for days
my lair is divided up into subclans and right now im interested in rping:
Featherflight Clan
a clan of traveling tundras led by a harpy boy named Talon. they go around on adventures and stuff it's magical. they're also (sub?)led by a trio called the Featherflight Council with consists of Erin, Sigrun, and Roan, and you can read more about them on their profiles/the Featherflight page

not really i'm just here to mess around.

Average reply length?
i do paragraph style so expect 2-5 paras i suppose.

Average reply speed?
if we're on at the same time and going back and forth i can do several (i have a job where i don't have much to do all night hahah) - otherwise expect a few scattered replies throughout the day

i have a condition which impairs my memory/sense of time, so please be understanding and don't be afraid to ping me if i'm taking too long to respond! i would also like if we could chatter and stuff outside of rp, that would be cool. also, you should probably be accepting of gay/trans characters since i rp them and am also a gay and a trans. also also, please be an adult bc as an adult i don't go out of my way to be a creeper and interact with minors online.

some of my other dragons have lore too, so if you wanna peek around and see if anything catches your eye, go for it!

eta: also my dragons can be quad or shifters, they have gijinka forms so i'm fine with either.
Character Information
dragon ocs!! dragon ocs for days
my lair is divided up into subclans and right now im interested in rping:
Featherflight Clan
a clan of traveling tundras led by a harpy boy named Talon. they go around on adventures and stuff it's magical. they're also (sub?)led by a trio called the Featherflight Council with consists of Erin, Sigrun, and Roan, and you can read more about them on their profiles/the Featherflight page

not really i'm just here to mess around.

Average reply length?
i do paragraph style so expect 2-5 paras i suppose.

Average reply speed?
if we're on at the same time and going back and forth i can do several (i have a job where i don't have much to do all night hahah) - otherwise expect a few scattered replies throughout the day

i have a condition which impairs my memory/sense of time, so please be understanding and don't be afraid to ping me if i'm taking too long to respond! i would also like if we could chatter and stuff outside of rp, that would be cool. also, you should probably be accepting of gay/trans characters since i rp them and am also a gay and a trans. also also, please be an adult bc as an adult i don't go out of my way to be a creeper and interact with minors online.

some of my other dragons have lore too, so if you wanna peek around and see if anything catches your eye, go for it!

eta: also my dragons can be quad or shifters, they have gijinka forms so i'm fine with either.
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
CHARACTER INFO
I use both original and fandom characters! Hope to start an Assassin's Creed RP as I'm a huge fan!

AVERAGE REPLY LENGTH
This really depends, I usually write long-ish replies.

AVERAGE REPLY SPEED
I'll try to check Flight Rising every day, but don't be suprised if it takes one or two days.

REQUIREMENTS FOR FUTURE GROUPS
I don't really have a requirement, but I would like to chat to the group outside of the RP.

ADDITIONAL INFO

I like to do Gory Horror and Fantasy RPs, with plenty of blood!! XD (I'm not a violent person, tho).........Please don't get me banned.. :)
CHARACTER INFO
I use both original and fandom characters! Hope to start an Assassin's Creed RP as I'm a huge fan!

AVERAGE REPLY LENGTH
This really depends, I usually write long-ish replies.

AVERAGE REPLY SPEED
I'll try to check Flight Rising every day, but don't be suprised if it takes one or two days.

REQUIREMENTS FOR FUTURE GROUPS
I don't really have a requirement, but I would like to chat to the group outside of the RP.

ADDITIONAL INFO

I like to do Gory Horror and Fantasy RPs, with plenty of blood!! XD (I'm not a violent person, tho).........Please don't get me banned.. :)
Talk less. Smile more.
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 133 134