Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wavecrest: BOARDWALK BRAGGING--Voting!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center][b]DAY SEVEN[/b][/center] "This!" Unda pronounces dramatically, "is [b]Tiffany[/b]!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7191725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71918/7191725_350.png[/img] [/url] @Snowbelle Tiffany gives a flirt of a wing-tip. "Let's see how good you are at truth-telling! Which of these is a truth about me? 1, I took clan leadership from Bangles by force," she says saucily. "Or, no!" She flares her wings dramatically. "2. I am considered a poor representation of the clan by other members of it." She lashes her tail. "Or! 3. Is it that I trust Wildclaws the most because I understand them best? Only you can discern the truth!" Another dragon sniffs. "Those are acceptable lies, but I wager mine are better yet." He widens his eyes, facing you. "I'm [b]Ned[/b]." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10202753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102028/10202753_350.png[/img] [/url] @CatDetective "So, do you think you can guess which is my truth? I think not. Which is it? 1, I wear a hat to hide my scar." He lifts a hindclaw to scratch his belly desultorily. "Or is it 2: I can't stand just sitting around doing nothing--I'm constantly on the move?" He rustles his wings in a shrug. "Or maybe it's 3, My favorite trinkets to collect are quivers." A third dragon rolls his eyes dramatically. "Those! Those are baby-lies, lielets, nothing at all! Now, I, I can tell some great lies." He zips around in a tight circle, fluttering to face you. "I'm [b]Rifat[/b]." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8667234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86673/8667234_350.png[/img] [/url] @Aryllia "So, do you think you can tell which of these is [i]not [/i]a lie? 1, I once found a Fire egg. All on my own! Because I'm that great a scavenger. Or maybe my truth is that, 2, I could communicate with Pixie without a translator because I'm that great a communicator. Or are those lies, and my only truth is 3, Marinette once saved me from drowning because I'm that great at letting people rescue me? Which do you think?" A female fae flips her tongue at Rifat in ridicule. "You call those lies! Listen to me, I'm the greatest liar of everyone. Nobody ever believes I'm telling the truth," she says, twisting midair to face you. "I'm [b]Jadewhirls[/b]." She begins laughing uproariously, her high-pitched Fae voice almost a whistle in your ears. "Ha! That's a lie, I told you I'm good at this. My name's really [b]Fadeswirl[/b]," she says with a wink. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8374874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83749/8374874_350.png[/img] [/url] @keyestawren She flicks a headfrill at you. "And you think you can tell the truth? Here goes! Which of these isn't a lie? 1. I once poisoned my entire clan with a batch of sleeping juice gone bad." She makes a disappointed face. "I'm just sad it didn't work. Or maybe that's a lie, and the truth is 2, that I despise hatchlings! I run them off every day, waving a cane and shouting threats at them." She peeks at your expression, and giggles. "Or maybe that's a lie, too! Maybe the truth is 3: that I blow up something at least once a day! Ha, ha! My fur kind of smells singed--or does it?" She swirls around and around in the air tauntingly. "You'll never guess, never never never!" Even Unda looks a bit overwhelmed at this, before perking right up. "The best liars in all the Flights! And we're the best because we're the best at separating truth from fiction, which seers have to be! This is your last chance to see how good you are at telling truth from lies. Can you, really?"
DAY SEVEN

"This!" Unda pronounces dramatically, "is Tiffany!"

7191725_350.png

@Snowbelle

Tiffany gives a flirt of a wing-tip. "Let's see how good you are at truth-telling! Which of these is a truth about me? 1, I took clan leadership from Bangles by force," she says saucily. "Or, no!" She flares her wings dramatically. "2. I am considered a poor representation of the clan by other members of it." She lashes her tail. "Or! 3. Is it that I trust Wildclaws the most because I understand them best? Only you can discern the truth!"

Another dragon sniffs. "Those are acceptable lies, but I wager mine are better yet." He widens his eyes, facing you. "I'm Ned."

10202753_350.png

@CatDetective

"So, do you think you can guess which is my truth? I think not. Which is it? 1, I wear a hat to hide my scar." He lifts a hindclaw to scratch his belly desultorily. "Or is it 2: I can't stand just sitting around doing nothing--I'm constantly on the move?" He rustles his wings in a shrug. "Or maybe it's 3, My favorite trinkets to collect are quivers."

A third dragon rolls his eyes dramatically. "Those! Those are baby-lies, lielets, nothing at all! Now, I, I can tell some great lies." He zips around in a tight circle, fluttering to face you. "I'm Rifat."

8667234_350.png

@Aryllia

"So, do you think you can tell which of these is not a lie? 1, I once found a Fire egg. All on my own! Because I'm that great a scavenger. Or maybe my truth is that, 2, I could communicate with Pixie without a translator because I'm that great a communicator. Or are those lies, and my only truth is 3, Marinette once saved me from drowning because I'm that great at letting people rescue me? Which do you think?"

A female fae flips her tongue at Rifat in ridicule. "You call those lies! Listen to me, I'm the greatest liar of everyone. Nobody ever believes I'm telling the truth," she says, twisting midair to face you. "I'm Jadewhirls." She begins laughing uproariously, her high-pitched Fae voice almost a whistle in your ears. "Ha! That's a lie, I told you I'm good at this. My name's really Fadeswirl," she says with a wink.

8374874_350.png

@keyestawren

She flicks a headfrill at you. "And you think you can tell the truth? Here goes! Which of these isn't a lie? 1. I once poisoned my entire clan with a batch of sleeping juice gone bad." She makes a disappointed face. "I'm just sad it didn't work. Or maybe that's a lie, and the truth is 2, that I despise hatchlings! I run them off every day, waving a cane and shouting threats at them." She peeks at your expression, and giggles. "Or maybe that's a lie, too! Maybe the truth is 3: that I blow up something at least once a day! Ha, ha! My fur kind of smells singed--or does it?" She swirls around and around in the air tauntingly. "You'll never guess, never never never!"

Even Unda looks a bit overwhelmed at this, before perking right up. "The best liars in all the Flights! And we're the best because we're the best at separating truth from fiction, which seers have to be! This is your last chance to see how good you are at telling truth from lies. Can you, really?"
People's Choice RP Award Voting--NOW LIVE!

All participants can vote for the recipient of the RP Award. The nominees are:

@acheronta--first post, p. 5; last post, p.38, linked index to all posts, p. 38.
@brain4puzzles--first post, p. 7; last post, p.37, linked index to all posts, p. 39
@Canisa--first post, p. 3; last post, p.38, linked index to all posts, p. 39.
@CasualTea96--first post, p. 3; last post, p.35
@Celestia912--first post, p. 3; last post, p.36, link to indexed posts, p.39
@crayaura--first post, p. 8; last post, p.33
@Eialyne--first post, p. 3; last post, p.34; linked index to all posts, p. 38.
@Elsu--first post, p. 5; last post, p.34
@flippedside--first post, p. 3; last post, p.35
@freckledbooks--first post, p. 3; last post, p.36
@JinxMoonstone--first post, p. 6; last post, p.35
@Katsra--first post, p. 2; last post, p.35
@naynah--first post, p. 9; last post, p.34
@Rivix--first post, p. 7; last post, p.33
@Severing--first post, p. 6; last post, p.37; linked index to all posts p. 37
@SkyLarK--first post, p. 3; last post, p.36
@Snek--first post, p. 4; last post, p.36
@Spiritfire--first post, p. 6; last post, p.36
@TheBestiary--first post, p. 2; last post, p.34

By pages:
First posts p. 2: Katsra, TheBestiary
First posts p. 3: Canisa, CasualTea96, Celestia912, Eialyne, flippedside, SkyLarK
First posts p. 4: Snek
First posts p. 5: acheronta, Elsu
First posts p. 6: JinxMoonstone, Severing, Spiritfire
First posts p. 7: brain4puzzles, Rivix
First posts p. 8: crayaura
First posts p. 9: naynah

Last posts p. 33: crayaura, Rivix
Last posts p. 34: Eialyne, Elsu, naynah, TheBestiary
Last posts p. 35: CasualTea96, flippedside, JinxMoonstone, Katsra
Last posts p. 36: Celestia912, freckledbooks, SkyLarK, Snek, Spiritfire
Last posts p. 37: brain4puzzles, Severing
Last posts p. 38: acheronta, Canisa

What qualifications you use to determine who you vote for are up to you; you might consider writing style; story arc; characterization of dragons; interest of RP--whatever you think significant to determining a good roleplayer!

Please vote HERE: You have until rollover Monday night to vote!

@absolmon @acheronta @Aena @AerysTargaryen @Alaia @argonneon @AristaHolmes @azurillturtle @beautifulglitter @Becsprite @Bolfir @brain4puzzles @Brightwinged @BroadwayPaizano @caityjay @Canisa @CasualTea96 @Cebelrai @Celestia912 @clanguardian @clarax @CorvusIgnis @crayaura @DarkMoonDragon @Disbounded @Eialyne @Ele15 @ElegantParadox @EllieAlice @Elsu @Eme @eustaciavye77 @fairypenguin @fictionfighter @flippedside @freckledbooks @FriskyDingo @fuwafuwa @gemstoneblue @GibbysDragons @gootarts @Harpsdesire @Hawkfeather @HiccupsLeftLeg @HunterGatherer @Ikunoche @ImperialFeline @janetlin @jesse0319 @JinxMoonstone @Katsra @Kittzilla @ladyofthelake @Lexilopezi @Lunila @Marburg @MarioJumpman @MayaAmano @Mirrorface @MissMokushiroku @Mithent @Moorising @MxMyaku @Naga @naynah @nazgirl10 @nightmischief @Nioxiz @Pakla @Phaedra @prologi @PsydrateSky @PuzzleDust @RandomShmoe @Rapid @Ravinsong @Rivix @RockehRawr @rosedragoness @Sadrain @Sarami @ser @Serendipital @Severing @Shelie @SkyLarK @SkylerFarrier @Snek @SomeoneGhost @Spiritfire @StarryCloudyEyes @Steex @StopTheBats @Stormdragon @StrykeSlammerII @Swabby @Tetraodon @TheBestiary @totallynotsuper @trashmink @Unika @UserOfShadows @Windshade @wrenchwench @xSilentSonatax @zixi @zucchi
People's Choice RP Award Voting--NOW LIVE!

All participants can vote for the recipient of the RP Award. The nominees are:

@acheronta--first post, p. 5; last post, p.38, linked index to all posts, p. 38.
@brain4puzzles--first post, p. 7; last post, p.37, linked index to all posts, p. 39
@Canisa--first post, p. 3; last post, p.38, linked index to all posts, p. 39.
@CasualTea96--first post, p. 3; last post, p.35
@Celestia912--first post, p. 3; last post, p.36, link to indexed posts, p.39
@crayaura--first post, p. 8; last post, p.33
@Eialyne--first post, p. 3; last post, p.34; linked index to all posts, p. 38.
@Elsu--first post, p. 5; last post, p.34
@flippedside--first post, p. 3; last post, p.35
@freckledbooks--first post, p. 3; last post, p.36
@JinxMoonstone--first post, p. 6; last post, p.35
@Katsra--first post, p. 2; last post, p.35
@naynah--first post, p. 9; last post, p.34
@Rivix--first post, p. 7; last post, p.33
@Severing--first post, p. 6; last post, p.37; linked index to all posts p. 37
@SkyLarK--first post, p. 3; last post, p.36
@Snek--first post, p. 4; last post, p.36
@Spiritfire--first post, p. 6; last post, p.36
@TheBestiary--first post, p. 2; last post, p.34

By pages:
First posts p. 2: Katsra, TheBestiary
First posts p. 3: Canisa, CasualTea96, Celestia912, Eialyne, flippedside, SkyLarK
First posts p. 4: Snek
First posts p. 5: acheronta, Elsu
First posts p. 6: JinxMoonstone, Severing, Spiritfire
First posts p. 7: brain4puzzles, Rivix
First posts p. 8: crayaura
First posts p. 9: naynah

Last posts p. 33: crayaura, Rivix
Last posts p. 34: Eialyne, Elsu, naynah, TheBestiary
Last posts p. 35: CasualTea96, flippedside, JinxMoonstone, Katsra
Last posts p. 36: Celestia912, freckledbooks, SkyLarK, Snek, Spiritfire
Last posts p. 37: brain4puzzles, Severing
Last posts p. 38: acheronta, Canisa

What qualifications you use to determine who you vote for are up to you; you might consider writing style; story arc; characterization of dragons; interest of RP--whatever you think significant to determining a good roleplayer!

Please vote HERE: You have until rollover Monday night to vote!

@absolmon @acheronta @Aena @AerysTargaryen @Alaia @argonneon @AristaHolmes @azurillturtle @beautifulglitter @Becsprite @Bolfir @brain4puzzles @Brightwinged @BroadwayPaizano @caityjay @Canisa @CasualTea96 @Cebelrai @Celestia912 @clanguardian @clarax @CorvusIgnis @crayaura @DarkMoonDragon @Disbounded @Eialyne @Ele15 @ElegantParadox @EllieAlice @Elsu @Eme @eustaciavye77 @fairypenguin @fictionfighter @flippedside @freckledbooks @FriskyDingo @fuwafuwa @gemstoneblue @GibbysDragons @gootarts @Harpsdesire @Hawkfeather @HiccupsLeftLeg @HunterGatherer @Ikunoche @ImperialFeline @janetlin @jesse0319 @JinxMoonstone @Katsra @Kittzilla @ladyofthelake @Lexilopezi @Lunila @Marburg @MarioJumpman @MayaAmano @Mirrorface @MissMokushiroku @Mithent @Moorising @MxMyaku @Naga @naynah @nazgirl10 @nightmischief @Nioxiz @Pakla @Phaedra @prologi @PsydrateSky @PuzzleDust @RandomShmoe @Rapid @Ravinsong @Rivix @RockehRawr @rosedragoness @Sadrain @Sarami @ser @Serendipital @Severing @Shelie @SkyLarK @SkylerFarrier @Snek @SomeoneGhost @Spiritfire @StarryCloudyEyes @Steex @StopTheBats @Stormdragon @StrykeSlammerII @Swabby @Tetraodon @TheBestiary @totallynotsuper @trashmink @Unika @UserOfShadows @Windshade @wrenchwench @xSilentSonatax @zixi @zucchi
@Merellia A clan from the Shadow Flight seemed to rise from the shadows on the boardwalk, surprising some of the gathered Water Flight dragons. A pretty blue Coatl stepped forward from the clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6488865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64889/6488865_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello! My name is Lili. I will answer Mr Azriel's question. I believe it is answer number 1 is the truth hidden in the lies." She smiled sweetly, fluffing her wings with a hopeful expression on her face. After her a grumpy Imperial shoved his way forward, his eyes glowing a fearsome red, rivaling that of Plaguebringers symbol on his forehead. "I'll answer the Nocturnes question. The answer is obviously number 2." He snarled, giving the tiny dragon a fearsome glare. "Gosh Infernal no need to be so rude!" Lili pouted at the Plague-born Imperial, an attempt to chastise him. Infernal opened his mouth to retaliate but a silent - though meaningful - look from their clan leader, Morrigan, made him fall silent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7240605] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72407/7240605_350.png[/img] [/url] Finally a third dragon stepped forward. This one walked with a cocky swagger, head held high and a smirk on their face. "The truth in your lies, Blacklift, is number 3." their voice was low and full of confidence. Stopping just in front of Infernal (earning him a scowl), the Mirror grinned. "The name's Logan, and I'll be winning those gorgeous treasures of yours you've got there." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6222880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62229/6222880_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Merellia

A clan from the Shadow Flight seemed to rise from the shadows on the boardwalk, surprising some of the gathered Water Flight dragons. A pretty blue Coatl stepped forward from the clan.

6488865_350.png

"Hello! My name is Lili. I will answer Mr Azriel's question. I believe it is answer number 1 is the truth hidden in the lies." She smiled sweetly, fluffing her wings with a hopeful expression on her face.

After her a grumpy Imperial shoved his way forward, his eyes glowing a fearsome red, rivaling that of Plaguebringers symbol on his forehead.
"I'll answer the Nocturnes question. The answer is obviously number 2." He snarled, giving the tiny dragon a fearsome glare.
"Gosh Infernal no need to be so rude!" Lili pouted at the Plague-born Imperial, an attempt to chastise him. Infernal opened his mouth to retaliate but a silent - though meaningful - look from their clan leader, Morrigan, made him fall silent.

7240605_350.png

Finally a third dragon stepped forward. This one walked with a cocky swagger, head held high and a smirk on their face.
"The truth in your lies, Blacklift, is number 3." their voice was low and full of confidence. Stopping just in front of Infernal (earning him a scowl), the Mirror grinned.
"The name's Logan, and I'll be winning those gorgeous treasures of yours you've got there."

6222880_350.png
tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Merellia As the festival waned on, a cluster of dragons coming from the direction of the Windswept Plateau had made their way to the event. Clearly, the group was mulling over the lies, trying to discern right from wrong, before a single Skydancer stepped up. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4137625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41377/4137625_350.png[/img] [/url] "I've always loved a challenge," he mused, placing his claw on the bottom of his jaw. "Is it alright if I take a chance at all three?" After a confirmation of nothing being said in the rules of one dragon not being able to guess all of them, the dressed-up dragon nodded. "Alright, thank you. I'm Amaranth, by the way." He smirked. "I'm my clan's negotiator, by the way." With that, he began stalking around the first dragon, the scarred-up Azriel. Tilting his hat off of his eyes, Amaranth asked plainly, "Could you repeat the statements?" After watching and listening, the Skydancer nodded. "So, the choices are: You got your scar by battling against a raiding dragon clan, you create stuffed animals from the hides you cure, or you don't have a mate?" The snazzy Skydancer watched the reactions of the dragon opposite of him, and after that, he turned to the tropical-colored Nocturne and plainly stated, "It's number 3." Turning back to the Skydancer, he continued, "But, that doesn't mean you won't get one. Keep your head up!" With the first one guessed, he continued onto Banshee. Again, he started the same. "Could you repeat what you said before, please?" After hearing the bat-like dragon's answers, Amaranth nodded. "Alright, alright. So, you say you were rotten before, you have a cousin who isn't in your clan, or your hide is impervious to disease, but only if polished?" After watching the reactions of the draconic mimic, he turned to the much more colorful Nocturne, Unda. "It's number 2." With that, he turned again to Banshee, adding on, "I wish you luck with finding them, as well!" Finally, it was time for the Fae. Amaranth walked up to Blacklift, and again, the repeating and watching began. "Would it be alright if you repeated the statements?" Watching more closely this time, the Skydancer nodded once the Fae was finished. "And let me just restate them," he continued. "So your enchanted mechanical wings allow you to fly long distance, you're the smallest in your clan, or you're the clan treasurer?" He finally tipped his hat back down once Blacklift confirmed what he said, the shimmering dragon turned to Unda and answered, "It's number 3." And turning to the Fae again, he added, "Good luck at your job!" Stepping back from the group, Amaranth sat and waited, wanting to see first-hand if his suspicions were correct.
@Merellia

As the festival waned on, a cluster of dragons coming from the direction of the Windswept Plateau had made their way to the event. Clearly, the group was mulling over the lies, trying to discern right from wrong, before a single Skydancer stepped up.

4137625_350.png

"I've always loved a challenge," he mused, placing his claw on the bottom of his jaw. "Is it alright if I take a chance at all three?" After a confirmation of nothing being said in the rules of one dragon not being able to guess all of them, the dressed-up dragon nodded. "Alright, thank you. I'm Amaranth, by the way."

He smirked. "I'm my clan's negotiator, by the way." With that, he began stalking around the first dragon, the scarred-up Azriel. Tilting his hat off of his eyes, Amaranth asked plainly, "Could you repeat the statements?" After watching and listening, the Skydancer nodded. "So, the choices are: You got your scar by battling against a raiding dragon clan, you create stuffed animals from the hides you cure, or you don't have a mate?" The snazzy Skydancer watched the reactions of the dragon opposite of him, and after that, he turned to the tropical-colored Nocturne and plainly stated, "It's number 3." Turning back to the Skydancer, he continued, "But, that doesn't mean you won't get one. Keep your head up!"

With the first one guessed, he continued onto Banshee. Again, he started the same. "Could you repeat what you said before, please?" After hearing the bat-like dragon's answers, Amaranth nodded. "Alright, alright. So, you say you were rotten before, you have a cousin who isn't in your clan, or your hide is impervious to disease, but only if polished?" After watching the reactions of the draconic mimic, he turned to the much more colorful Nocturne, Unda. "It's number 2." With that, he turned again to Banshee, adding on, "I wish you luck with finding them, as well!"

Finally, it was time for the Fae. Amaranth walked up to Blacklift, and again, the repeating and watching began. "Would it be alright if you repeated the statements?" Watching more closely this time, the Skydancer nodded once the Fae was finished. "And let me just restate them," he continued. "So your enchanted mechanical wings allow you to fly long distance, you're the smallest in your clan, or you're the clan treasurer?" He finally tipped his hat back down once Blacklift confirmed what he said, the shimmering dragon turned to Unda and answered, "It's number 3." And turning to the Fae again, he added, "Good luck at your job!"

Stepping back from the group, Amaranth sat and waited, wanting to see first-hand if his suspicions were correct.
MuBAFWK.png
szLFrpq.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Merellia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12172879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121729/12172879_350.png[/img] [/url] A lone Spiral, his pupil-less eyes shining beneath the folds of his hood, steps - or rather, flies - up. He speaks only in circles, but gets his point across somehow. "Games, games, what fun they are! You guess what I hide, I guess yours! Oh yes, many things I know but not all I do; the world refuses to let me see all visible knowledge, but I gather it anyways~" His playful smile straightens out a little as he begins to slow his awkward method of hovering down. "Enough of what I speak of, what lies do you speak of? Truths? I know not of what is right or what is wrong in your flight, although once upon a time my eyes shone with blue. Azriel, Skydancer who smells of war and hides and water, I guess with what I can see - or, what I cannot see - that the third one, of your remorse over lack of a spouse, is a truth. Banshee, Nocturne who smells of sickness and sweetness, of stone and decay, who is accompanied by the soft swaying of silk and flowers, I cannot be sure. Your lies hide themselves very well, yes indeed, but your truth seems to be the third option you listed. And Blacklift, Fae cloaked in shades of black and gray, one who reeks of the coppery scent of coins, you, I had most trouble with. Indeed, I simply just picked the one that seemed most likely- Number 3, even though there is only your smell to prove it." His smile stretches out again, but he says nothing, instead waiting for the results.
@Merellia

12172879_350.png

A lone Spiral, his pupil-less eyes shining beneath the folds of his hood, steps - or rather, flies - up. He speaks only in circles, but gets his point across somehow.

"Games, games, what fun they are! You guess what I hide, I guess yours! Oh yes, many things I know but not all I do; the world refuses to let me see all visible knowledge, but I gather it anyways~"

His playful smile straightens out a little as he begins to slow his awkward method of hovering down.

"Enough of what I speak of, what lies do you speak of? Truths? I know not of what is right or what is wrong in your flight, although once upon a time my eyes shone with blue.

Azriel, Skydancer who smells of war and hides and water, I guess with what I can see - or, what I cannot see - that the third one, of your remorse over lack of a spouse, is a truth.

Banshee, Nocturne who smells of sickness and sweetness, of stone and decay, who is accompanied by the soft swaying of silk and flowers, I cannot be sure. Your lies hide themselves very well, yes indeed, but your truth seems to be the third option you listed.

And Blacklift, Fae cloaked in shades of black and gray, one who reeks of the coppery scent of coins, you, I had most trouble with. Indeed, I simply just picked the one that seemed most likely- Number 3, even though there is only your smell to prove it."

His smile stretches out again, but he says nothing, instead waiting for the results.
globules.png
Ah, this looks so interesting!!
Ah, this looks so interesting!!
@Merellia

Azriel

Banshee

Blacklift

Thanks!
@Merellia

Azriel

Banshee

Blacklift

Thanks!
Fnw48LX.png
@Merellia

Azriel
The Truth is: 1. I got my eye scar protecting one of my battle mates from a raiding dragon clan.

Banshee
The Truth is: 2. Banshee's cousin is not a member of her current clan.

Blacklift
The Truth is: 3. Blacklift is the treasurer of the clan.
@Merellia

Azriel
The Truth is: 1. I got my eye scar protecting one of my battle mates from a raiding dragon clan.

Banshee
The Truth is: 2. Banshee's cousin is not a member of her current clan.

Blacklift
The Truth is: 3. Blacklift is the treasurer of the clan.
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
@Merellia Creeping silently away from her mother, little Eidothea drifts ever closer to the Very Interesting gaggle of chattering dragons. She knows she shouldn't be wandering so far from her family, but the game they are playing just looks so fun! It's like Knowing! Only in the past! She wonders if she can do that, too. She lingers at the outskirts of the group, waiting for the Right Time to try to push her way through. She IS very small. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12660074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126601/12660074_350.png[/img] [/url] She is fascinated by Azriel's glowing feathers, and it's only after staring for a few moments that she blurts out: 'It's The Scar! I think it's the scar one! Option one!' Growing more and more excited--this IS fun!--she turns to the next dragon. To the beautifully glimmering Banshee she asks if she can feels things over her hard shiny scales, or if she is also impervious to sensation (3). She pauses when she turns to Blacklift, cocks her head. 'Are you a treasure-counter because you Know things (3)?' She stays for a while, watching the proceedings and always sticking very close to the tiny Fae. Eventually she perks up, announces that Mother is Looking For Her, and scampers off. She is TOTALLY going to come back tomorrow! Even if she has to drag her mother along to do it!
@Merellia Creeping silently away from her mother, little Eidothea drifts ever closer to the Very Interesting gaggle of chattering dragons. She knows she shouldn't be wandering so far from her family, but the game they are playing just looks so fun! It's like Knowing! Only in the past! She wonders if she can do that, too. She lingers at the outskirts of the group, waiting for the Right Time to try to push her way through. She IS very small.

12660074_350.png

She is fascinated by Azriel's glowing feathers, and it's only after staring for a few moments that she blurts out: 'It's The Scar! I think it's the scar one! Option one!'

Growing more and more excited--this IS fun!--she turns to the next dragon. To the beautifully glimmering Banshee she asks if she can feels things over her hard shiny scales, or if she is also impervious to sensation (3). She pauses when she turns to Blacklift, cocks her head. 'Are you a treasure-counter because you Know things (3)?' She stays for a while, watching the proceedings and always sticking very close to the tiny Fae. Eventually she perks up, announces that Mother is Looking For Her, and scampers off. She is TOTALLY going to come back tomorrow! Even if she has to drag her mother along to do it!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12415501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/124156/12415501.png[/img] [/url] Unda stalks back and forth along the boardwalk, her tail slashing the air teasingly. "Oh ho!" she chortles, looking at Infernal, Lili, and Logan (@FriskyDingo). "You all seem veeerrrrry confident. She narrows her eyes, a thought clearly occurring to her. "Have you been getting help from Water oracles? Hmph!" she grumbles. Turning away from the trio, her glance falls on a dapper Skydancer. "Amaranth?" Her glance looks him up and down, and it's clear she likes what she sees. Unda might be young, but her tastes already seem well-developed. "You have some good instincts--," she begins, leaping into the air and giving a flirty swoop by him, before continuing. "--Perhaps!" (@MxMyaku) She then darts around the spiral, whirling in acrobatic loops around his loops. "Maybe yes no maybe yes no maybe yes no," she chants in the round. "Would you like to know what's right, or what's wrong?" (@TheBestiary) Unda's jaw drops as she listens to the little Ridgeback blurt her answers before scampering away. "She's only a baby and she thinks she can tell truth from lies?" Unda swirls higher into the air, shouting after her, "You oughta come back again! We can teach you!" (@Katsra)

12415501.png
Unda stalks back and forth along the boardwalk, her tail slashing the air teasingly.

"Oh ho!" she chortles, looking at Infernal, Lili, and Logan (@FriskyDingo). "You all seem veeerrrrry confident. She narrows her eyes, a thought clearly occurring to her. "Have you been getting help from Water oracles? Hmph!" she grumbles.

Turning away from the trio, her glance falls on a dapper Skydancer. "Amaranth?" Her glance looks him up and down, and it's clear she likes what she sees. Unda might be young, but her tastes already seem well-developed. "You have some good instincts--," she begins, leaping into the air and giving a flirty swoop by him, before continuing. "--Perhaps!" (@MxMyaku)

She then darts around the spiral, whirling in acrobatic loops around his loops. "Maybe yes no maybe yes no maybe yes no," she chants in the round. "Would you like to know what's right, or what's wrong?" (@TheBestiary)

Unda's jaw drops as she listens to the little Ridgeback blurt her answers before scampering away. "She's only a baby and she thinks she can tell truth from lies?" Unda swirls higher into the air, shouting after her, "You oughta come back again! We can teach you!" (@Katsra)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40