Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wavecrest: BOARDWALK BRAGGING--Voting!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Severing
Congrats!

@Merellia
Thank you for hosting such a fun event! It was a great experience for a newb like me. :0 I hope I come across something like this again in the future!
@Severing
Congrats!

@Merellia
Thank you for hosting such a fun event! It was a great experience for a newb like me. :0 I hope I come across something like this again in the future!
globules.png
@Merellia @TheBestiary
Thanks =D I'm glad it looks like people enjoyed my posts, I had a lot of fun with them.

Thanks to everyone else who participated or wrote up those clever lies for making this such a fun event, and thanks especially to Merellia and Unda for hosting it and keeping things very entertaining. Oh, and thanks to everyone who voted for me too =P I'm super-glad you liked my posts (I was worried that as much as I enjoyed them people might find the amount of time I spent on interactions between Coal and Ash a bit obnoxious, I'm relieved that that wasn't the case).
@Merellia @TheBestiary
Thanks =D I'm glad it looks like people enjoyed my posts, I had a lot of fun with them.

Thanks to everyone else who participated or wrote up those clever lies for making this such a fun event, and thanks especially to Merellia and Unda for hosting it and keeping things very entertaining. Oh, and thanks to everyone who voted for me too =P I'm super-glad you liked my posts (I was worried that as much as I enjoyed them people might find the amount of time I spent on interactions between Coal and Ash a bit obnoxious, I'm relieved that that wasn't the case).
SUFoHqb.gif
@Severing

Congratulations! :D

@Merellia
This was lots of fun! A great way to get myself more into the Flight Rising community, being a newb and all ^^'' I'll be sure to participate if anything like this ever comes around again! :D
@Severing

Congratulations! :D

@Merellia
This was lots of fun! A great way to get myself more into the Flight Rising community, being a newb and all ^^'' I'll be sure to participate if anything like this ever comes around again! :D
@Severing
Congragulations!!

@Merellia
Thank you for hosting the bragging! I had a lot of fun and was able to come out of my shell a little!
@Severing
Congragulations!!

@Merellia
Thank you for hosting the bragging! I had a lot of fun and was able to come out of my shell a little!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40