Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Land of The Dragons (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Panthalassa
I might have to take you up on that soon if you wouldn't mind. The second scale is important to move the plot along in the beginning.

@SpiritSpurrs

That sounds great!

Edit: Also everyone so far has been accepted
@Panthalassa
I might have to take you up on that soon if you wouldn't mind. The second scale is important to move the plot along in the beginning.

@SpiritSpurrs

That sounds great!

Edit: Also everyone so far has been accepted
215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png
@Aethernax If @Panthalassa wants Second Scale, I can always edit my post. Just let me know. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11897130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118972/11897130_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Valor [b]Age:[/b] Aged adult [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Class:[/b] Second scale [b]Element[/b]: Darkness [b]Personality:[/b] Witnessing the murder of her clan-sister's hatchlings changed the once sarcastic, power-driven dragon. Now concerned wholly with the task of keeping her kind alive, Valor has proven standoffish, cold, and businesslike. Once upon a time, being second in command would have been a dream come true, but these days the position was only taken because there was no one else willing to do the job. Besides, the little squeaker the outcasts decided to follow needed the muscle- she wasn't about to see him usurped by anyone who'd only bring harm to what remained of their kind- as well as a firm hand to keep his temper in check. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12176010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121761/12176010_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name: [/b]Paladin (Din to his human family) [b]Age:[/b] Very young adult [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Class:[/b] Observant Human Heart [b]Element:[/b] Fire [b]Personality:[/b] Friendly, loyal, and wise for his age (but not always enough to keep him out of trouble). Din has only known humans since he was a babe, taken in when the war against dragon kind first began. Being with his adopted family has given him a great deal of perspective on their kind; while he remembers clearly the atrocities that occurred in the war against his fellow dragons, he knows that not all humans are so cruel and seeks to protect them. It's a little difficult, however, when he himself is in constant danger; should it ever be discovered that he's not truly human, he has no doubt that he'd be killed.
@Aethernax If @Panthalassa wants Second Scale, I can always edit my post. Just let me know.

11897130_350.png

Name: Valor
Class: Second scale
Element: Darkness
Personality: Witnessing the murder of her clan-sister's hatchlings changed the once sarcastic, power-driven dragon. Now concerned wholly with the task of keeping her kind alive, Valor has proven standoffish, cold, and businesslike. Once upon a time, being second in command would have been a dream come true, but these days the position was only taken because there was no one else willing to do the job. Besides, the little squeaker the outcasts decided to follow needed the muscle- she wasn't about to see him usurped by anyone who'd only bring harm to what remained of their kind- as well as a firm hand to keep his temper in check.

12176010_350.png

Name: Paladin (Din to his human family)
Class: Observant Human Heart
Element: Fire
Personality: Friendly, loyal, and wise for his age (but not always enough to keep him out of trouble). Din has only known humans since he was a babe, taken in when the war against dragon kind first began. Being with his adopted family has given him a great deal of perspective on their kind; while he remembers clearly the atrocities that occurred in the war against his fellow dragons, he knows that not all humans are so cruel and seeks to protect them. It's a little difficult, however, when he himself is in constant danger; should it ever be discovered that he's not truly human, he has no doubt that he'd be killed.
@shadowdrac

Accepted. And well see what Panthalassa has to say.
@shadowdrac

Accepted. And well see what Panthalassa has to say.
215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4926873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49269/4926873_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Mahou [b]Age:[/b] Young Adult [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Class:[/b] Aerial [b]Element:[/b] Arcane (Shhh, his eyes might not be the right color, but...) [b]Personality:[/b] He is calm and shy at times, but can get quite aggressive when someone he loves is in danger. Mahou struggles to make friends at first, but once he finds someone he can connect to, he is very loyal and sweet to them. He loves flying, even though he is still not the best at using his huge fluffy wings.

4926873_350.png

Name: Mahou
Class: Aerial
Element: Arcane (Shhh, his eyes might not be the right color, but...)
Personality: He is calm and shy at times, but can get quite aggressive when someone he loves is in danger. Mahou struggles to make friends at first, but once he finds someone he can connect to, he is very loyal and sweet to them. He loves flying, even though he is still not the best at using his huge fluffy wings.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@Aethernax: I'm okay with it ^^ Does this mean the RP can start now?
@Aethernax: I'm okay with it ^^ Does this mean the RP can start now?
Okay guys we will be starting either tomorrow or the day after now so get ready!

@i8pichu Accepted!

@Panthalassa you know it ;3
Okay guys we will be starting either tomorrow or the day after now so get ready!

@i8pichu Accepted!

@Panthalassa you know it ;3
@Aethernax I've done roleplaying before but not on Flight Rising...! Is it too late to join this one? I'd like to give it a shot! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10945977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109460/10945977_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Snowclaw [b]Age[/b]: Adult [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Class[/b]: Lead Stalker [b]Element[/b]: Darkness [b]About[/b]: Snow can be ruthless. She does not care for speaking and will likely growl at those who try to get her to converse. It may take one a while to realize she does not mind being spoken to as long as she is not expected to respond. There are those who assume she doesn't speak at all. There are even those that are foolish enough to mistake her for an ice dragon. Although she lived in the high mountains, blending into the blizzards and ice, she commands the element of darkness. She utilizes these abilities for hunting, as she makes it a point to only hunt worthwhile prey. But being a "lone wolf" was her downfall and she was forced to leave her home when overwhelmed by cunning humans... Snowclaw is a hunter and a ground fighter. She is likely to go for the wings, to ground her opponents, and then the neck, to end them. She rarely wastes her time on prey that won't put up a fight. Although she assumes the role of the lead stalker, she expects other stalkers to think for themselves. She will only ever give a general idea of how to take down major enemies but she firmly believes that stalking is a opportunistic sport and that any amount of planning could be fatal to a swift and silent kill. However, she is always willing to train newbies as long as they don't ask her too many questions... Despite all of this, Snowclaw has the capacity to care for her group. She will never outright say it but she will defend them with her life if need be. Day-to-day, she might deal those around her some "hard love" but it comes from the most gentle place in an ungentle heart. It will take compassion, patience, and distance to get on her good side.
@Aethernax I've done roleplaying before but not on Flight Rising...! Is it too late to join this one? I'd like to give it a shot!

10945977_350.png

Name: Snowclaw
Class: Lead Stalker
Element: Darkness

About: Snow can be ruthless. She does not care for speaking and will likely growl at those who try to get her to converse. It may take one a while to realize she does not mind being spoken to as long as she is not expected to respond.

There are those who assume she doesn't speak at all. There are even those that are foolish enough to mistake her for an ice dragon. Although she lived in the high mountains, blending into the blizzards and ice, she commands the element of darkness. She utilizes these abilities for hunting, as she makes it a point to only hunt worthwhile prey. But being a "lone wolf" was her downfall and she was forced to leave her home when overwhelmed by cunning humans...

Snowclaw is a hunter and a ground fighter. She is likely to go for the wings, to ground her opponents, and then the neck, to end them. She rarely wastes her time on prey that won't put up a fight.

Although she assumes the role of the lead stalker, she expects other stalkers to think for themselves. She will only ever give a general idea of how to take down major enemies but she firmly believes that stalking is a opportunistic sport and that any amount of planning could be fatal to a swift and silent kill. However, she is always willing to train newbies as long as they don't ask her too many questions...

Despite all of this, Snowclaw has the capacity to care for her group. She will never outright say it but she will defend them with her life if need be. Day-to-day, she might deal those around her some "hard love" but it comes from the most gentle place in an ungentle heart. It will take compassion, patience, and distance to get on her good side.
@themonsterghost
@bleeze

Both accepted!

As I mentioned before the rp will be starting soon. Also Scouts are now closed until further notice.
@themonsterghost
@bleeze

Both accepted!

As I mentioned before the rp will be starting soon. Also Scouts are now closed until further notice.
@Aethernax here's the big loser! (lol there's gotta be one, so here) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10654703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106548/10654703_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Isa [b]Age:[/b] 717 years old (Young Adult) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Class:[/b] Observant Human Heart [b]Element:[/b] Shadow [b]Personality:[/b] Reserved, Observant, Level-headed. From early on, Isa was noted to be very devoted to her loved ones. They defined her. If they're happy, she's happy. Isa was also known to be charismatic, she knew just knew what both humans and dragons wanted from her. Yet not long, after the (fire natio-- /kicked) humans attack, it seemed like her spirit died with them. She slowly crumbled from the inside, eventually forgetting who she is. Losing the will to live. But she's survived the worst and is still coping, though she's turned very numb and usually prefers little to no amount of company. Nonetheless, she stays kind and true among others. [b]History:[/b] Isa was born in a reservation for poached dragons, developing no fear against humans and the normality of having food with ease.
@Aethernax

here's the big loser! (lol there's gotta be one, so here)

10654703_350.png

Name: Isa
Class: Observant Human Heart
Element: Shadow

Personality: Reserved, Observant, Level-headed.

From early on, Isa was noted to be very devoted to her loved ones. They defined her. If they're happy, she's happy. Isa was also known to be charismatic, she knew just knew what both humans and dragons wanted from her.

Yet not long, after the (fire natio-- /kicked) humans attack, it seemed like her spirit died with them. She slowly crumbled from the inside, eventually forgetting who she is. Losing the will to live.

But she's survived the worst and is still coping, though she's turned very numb and usually prefers little to no amount of company. Nonetheless, she stays kind and true among others.

History:

Isa was born in a reservation for poached dragons, developing no fear against humans and the normality of having food with ease.
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@shadowdrac
@MadieLowell97
@Nimphy
@Panthalassa
@Dimesocket
@bleeze
@GentleMatriarch
@Bluj442
@TheBestiary
@i8pichu
@themonsterghost
((Here's the first post!
Thank goodness I worked on this post before I started this rp))

Razaperon

||Nickname- Raza||Drake||First Scale||Element-Earth (Mineral)||

||Currently- trying to see if everyone can fly to the cave||

||Feeling- Nervous but hopeful||Love Interest- None||

||Condition- Beaten up, but holding on better than a lot of the others||

||Tags- Everyone||

Razaperon had just finished his speech. The poor drake had parts of his body that were actually somewhat melted. He had barely escaped the humans like everyone else. And he had a plan for them that he had just spoken about. To find new happiness. Silence hung heavily in the air. The large dragon made of steel scales was very nervous. Did he do good? His odd face looked around at the others, his jaws open wide, the odd webs of flesh at the corners of his mouth made him look like quite a scary thing. Like a dragon who had just found something to kill. Finally, some of the dragons started to move. Some rolled their eyes while others shook their heads in disbelief thinking of what a fool that dragon was. The dragons started to file out of the forest clearing, going deeper into the dark woods. They thought there was no hope, that they would be better off alone. Well most of them did. Some of the dragons new each other or wanted to pair up into two's before they left. Others were desperately trying to get a mate with a different dragon (mainly the drakes were attempting this), hoping to gain protection and the chance to populate. Either way, they all left, and Razaperon couldn't help but look down at the ground. The sensitive dragon was doing his best not to whimper out his sadness. The dragon looked up again and he realized something. That not all of them were actually gone. There were still some dragons loitering around. They were a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. They were beaten up, and lacking spirit, but there was something in all of their eyes. The desire for hope. They have agreed to go on this journey with him. To find a new place of happiness.

Razaperon couldn't help but to smile at the others, it was a demented, but earnest, smile. They were tense, which he couldn't blame them for. He was tense too. The large dragon honestly didn't know what to say. So there was an awkward silence that lasted for a couple of minutes. The steel dragon finally decided to speak. He started to fidget nervously, it was a ridiculous sight.

"Um...thanks for staying here....I know everything is going to go well, so lets do our best!" he said happily, acting very positive and hoping to share his enthusiasm with the others. Honestly, he didn't know what else to say. Oh this was already going bad. One of the dragons in the group let out a frustrated snarl and started to walk off. It was a drake with lovely navy blue scales. His body was long, an eastern dragon, and he had tiny wings on his back that were obviously not meant for flying.

"Um..where you going?" Razaperon asked desperately. The blue drake turned his head to look at Razaperon, his eyes clod and harsh.

"This is a suicide quest. I will not take part in this. You guys wont even last a week." he said coldly. Razaperon didn't know what to say, so he merely stayed silent, looking crestfallen. The blue dragon looked at him for several seconds before he let out a sigh.

"I haven't been in these woods for many years. But I remember that this is a dangerous place. Especially at night. We're probably being watched as we speak. The young naive dragons wont last ten minutes here. They ain't smart enough to know not ta be here. I suspect many of them to perish before the sun rises....I know a very large cave west of here. fourteen minutes from here. It's big enough to house your lot of dreamers there. Might want to go to it." the blue drake finished and walked off into the woods without another word. The steel dragon stared blankly at the blue dragon till he could be soon no more. He felt a sense of appreciation for the grumpy blue drake. This made a thoughtful look come to Razaperon's face. He turn his head to look at the other dragons.

"Why don't we go take shelter at the cave first before we do anything. I think it's best to get out of these woods as soon as possible, um...I think. Everyone can fly, right?"
he asked the others with a frown. Some of these dragons were very beaten up. He wasn't sure if they could fly.

Enpeer

||Nickname- None Yet||Dragin||Beast||Element- Ice||

||Currently- Waiting to leave||

||Feeling- Cautious, scared||Love Interest- None||

||Condition- Not too good. Needs to be wary of infection.||

||Tags- Everyone||

Enpeer was trying her best to stay calm. Her lovely white scales were bathed in crimson. She had a nasty tear in front left shoulder, on her right flank, a small wound on her head, and multiple minor scratches and such. She had barely just escaped with her life from humans. Had to watch her siblings get slaughtered like sheep...The vivid images kept flashing in her mind. She was still trying to take this all in. The fact that she just lost everything, that she was all alone now. She felt incredibly venerable without her loved ones. The white female looked around the woods with uneasy eyes. The forest was dark and grim. Nothing good was probably in here. She was pretty sure this forest had wyverns in it. Ugh, those things were never pleasant to deal with.

Going back to the main situation, this hen had just listened to a speech by a large dragon who's element had to do with minerals. He was a fool, and Enpeer figured she was better off alone. Yet...she could not force her legs to move. Being alone...she cant handle that. Being in a group was far safer. Their mission was impossible. But together they could survive. Enpeer honestly felt like she didn't have a choice. She would go this mad journey. The ice dragon looked around at the others who also stayed behind. Ugh, she didn't want to deal with them. As long as they kept their distance from her, especially the drakes, then they should be fine.

For several minutes no one spoke, the air was just full of pure silence. Honestly, this irritated Enpeer, she just wanted to get out of these woods. She couldn't help but let out an impatient snort, hoping she didn't attract too much attention. The dragon of steel then spoke again and Enpeer couldn't help but shake her head. This drake had no idea what he was doing. Oh they were all going to die. Just then, a blue drake had left the group, mentioning a cave before he left. A cave sounded like a great idea. She didn't want to be in these woods any longer. The mineral dragon than asked if everyone could fly. Enpeer looked up into the gray sky, it was quite ominous and very windy. Smaller dragons like her would have a bit of a tough time flying in this weather, but she could do it. What choice did she have? The white dragon nodded her head before she spoke up.

"I can fly." she simply said, not a note of friendliness in her voice. She then waited impatiently for the others to respond, trying to ignore the pain from her wounds and broken heart
@shadowdrac
@MadieLowell97
@Nimphy
@Panthalassa
@Dimesocket
@bleeze
@GentleMatriarch
@Bluj442
@TheBestiary
@i8pichu
@themonsterghost
((Here's the first post!
Thank goodness I worked on this post before I started this rp))

Razaperon

||Nickname- Raza||Drake||First Scale||Element-Earth (Mineral)||

||Currently- trying to see if everyone can fly to the cave||

||Feeling- Nervous but hopeful||Love Interest- None||

||Condition- Beaten up, but holding on better than a lot of the others||

||Tags- Everyone||

Razaperon had just finished his speech. The poor drake had parts of his body that were actually somewhat melted. He had barely escaped the humans like everyone else. And he had a plan for them that he had just spoken about. To find new happiness. Silence hung heavily in the air. The large dragon made of steel scales was very nervous. Did he do good? His odd face looked around at the others, his jaws open wide, the odd webs of flesh at the corners of his mouth made him look like quite a scary thing. Like a dragon who had just found something to kill. Finally, some of the dragons started to move. Some rolled their eyes while others shook their heads in disbelief thinking of what a fool that dragon was. The dragons started to file out of the forest clearing, going deeper into the dark woods. They thought there was no hope, that they would be better off alone. Well most of them did. Some of the dragons new each other or wanted to pair up into two's before they left. Others were desperately trying to get a mate with a different dragon (mainly the drakes were attempting this), hoping to gain protection and the chance to populate. Either way, they all left, and Razaperon couldn't help but look down at the ground. The sensitive dragon was doing his best not to whimper out his sadness. The dragon looked up again and he realized something. That not all of them were actually gone. There were still some dragons loitering around. They were a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. They were beaten up, and lacking spirit, but there was something in all of their eyes. The desire for hope. They have agreed to go on this journey with him. To find a new place of happiness.

Razaperon couldn't help but to smile at the others, it was a demented, but earnest, smile. They were tense, which he couldn't blame them for. He was tense too. The large dragon honestly didn't know what to say. So there was an awkward silence that lasted for a couple of minutes. The steel dragon finally decided to speak. He started to fidget nervously, it was a ridiculous sight.

"Um...thanks for staying here....I know everything is going to go well, so lets do our best!" he said happily, acting very positive and hoping to share his enthusiasm with the others. Honestly, he didn't know what else to say. Oh this was already going bad. One of the dragons in the group let out a frustrated snarl and started to walk off. It was a drake with lovely navy blue scales. His body was long, an eastern dragon, and he had tiny wings on his back that were obviously not meant for flying.

"Um..where you going?" Razaperon asked desperately. The blue drake turned his head to look at Razaperon, his eyes clod and harsh.

"This is a suicide quest. I will not take part in this. You guys wont even last a week." he said coldly. Razaperon didn't know what to say, so he merely stayed silent, looking crestfallen. The blue dragon looked at him for several seconds before he let out a sigh.

"I haven't been in these woods for many years. But I remember that this is a dangerous place. Especially at night. We're probably being watched as we speak. The young naive dragons wont last ten minutes here. They ain't smart enough to know not ta be here. I suspect many of them to perish before the sun rises....I know a very large cave west of here. fourteen minutes from here. It's big enough to house your lot of dreamers there. Might want to go to it." the blue drake finished and walked off into the woods without another word. The steel dragon stared blankly at the blue dragon till he could be soon no more. He felt a sense of appreciation for the grumpy blue drake. This made a thoughtful look come to Razaperon's face. He turn his head to look at the other dragons.

"Why don't we go take shelter at the cave first before we do anything. I think it's best to get out of these woods as soon as possible, um...I think. Everyone can fly, right?"
he asked the others with a frown. Some of these dragons were very beaten up. He wasn't sure if they could fly.

Enpeer

||Nickname- None Yet||Dragin||Beast||Element- Ice||

||Currently- Waiting to leave||

||Feeling- Cautious, scared||Love Interest- None||

||Condition- Not too good. Needs to be wary of infection.||

||Tags- Everyone||

Enpeer was trying her best to stay calm. Her lovely white scales were bathed in crimson. She had a nasty tear in front left shoulder, on her right flank, a small wound on her head, and multiple minor scratches and such. She had barely just escaped with her life from humans. Had to watch her siblings get slaughtered like sheep...The vivid images kept flashing in her mind. She was still trying to take this all in. The fact that she just lost everything, that she was all alone now. She felt incredibly venerable without her loved ones. The white female looked around the woods with uneasy eyes. The forest was dark and grim. Nothing good was probably in here. She was pretty sure this forest had wyverns in it. Ugh, those things were never pleasant to deal with.

Going back to the main situation, this hen had just listened to a speech by a large dragon who's element had to do with minerals. He was a fool, and Enpeer figured she was better off alone. Yet...she could not force her legs to move. Being alone...she cant handle that. Being in a group was far safer. Their mission was impossible. But together they could survive. Enpeer honestly felt like she didn't have a choice. She would go this mad journey. The ice dragon looked around at the others who also stayed behind. Ugh, she didn't want to deal with them. As long as they kept their distance from her, especially the drakes, then they should be fine.

For several minutes no one spoke, the air was just full of pure silence. Honestly, this irritated Enpeer, she just wanted to get out of these woods. She couldn't help but let out an impatient snort, hoping she didn't attract too much attention. The dragon of steel then spoke again and Enpeer couldn't help but shake her head. This drake had no idea what he was doing. Oh they were all going to die. Just then, a blue drake had left the group, mentioning a cave before he left. A cave sounded like a great idea. She didn't want to be in these woods any longer. The mineral dragon than asked if everyone could fly. Enpeer looked up into the gray sky, it was quite ominous and very windy. Smaller dragons like her would have a bit of a tough time flying in this weather, but she could do it. What choice did she have? The white dragon nodded her head before she spoke up.

"I can fly." she simply said, not a note of friendliness in her voice. She then waited impatiently for the others to respond, trying to ignore the pain from her wounds and broken heart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8