Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Land of The Dragons (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(( Just want to say real quick that I may have to drop out. I suddenly am very busy and I've been too distracted to really write anything. I can still give it go though but again, I may drop out, sorry. :( ))
(( Just want to say real quick that I may have to drop out. I suddenly am very busy and I've been too distracted to really write anything. I can still give it go though but again, I may drop out, sorry. :( ))
(( @bleeze I would like your permission/a reply from Melody before picking her up. Also, to everyone else, i think we can start replying to one another or heading out!! ))
(( @bleeze I would like your permission/a reply from Melody before picking her up. Also, to everyone else, i think we can start replying to one another or heading out!! ))
((Pinging everyone who showed interest just to make sure they received @Aethernax 's news and that we can move on.

@Panthalassa @Dimesocket @Nimphy @MadieLowell97 @GentleMatriarch @TheBestiary @Bluj442 @SpiritSpurrs @i8pichu @themonsterghost @bleeze @ShadowChaser @PropwashForever

Apologies to Nimphy, SpiritSpurrs, and themonsterghost, since you replied recently.

Group RPs are very out of my realm of comfort, but I will push things forward if need be.))
((Pinging everyone who showed interest just to make sure they received @Aethernax 's news and that we can move on.

@Panthalassa @Dimesocket @Nimphy @MadieLowell97 @GentleMatriarch @TheBestiary @Bluj442 @SpiritSpurrs @i8pichu @themonsterghost @bleeze @ShadowChaser @PropwashForever

Apologies to Nimphy, SpiritSpurrs, and themonsterghost, since you replied recently.

Group RPs are very out of my realm of comfort, but I will push things forward if need be.))
Runus
||Nickname - Ru according to Camille, but he refuses to be called that||Drake||Scout||Element - Air||
||Currently - flying||
||Feeling - tired and a bit ashamed of himself||
||Condition - a few scratches all over him and a broken leg||
||Tags - Everyone, @SpiritSpurrs||

Runus watched, surprised, as the other dragon bowed back to him, but decided to let it go. Whatever she meant with it, it was not important as long as she helped Camille. That burden off his chest, he gently pushed the hesitant hatchling towards the dragin.
He grimaced when Camille resisted to his push.
"Just for a bit." he told her, nudging her forward. The hatchling took a few reluctant steps.
"Promise you won't leave!" she said, and Runus couldn't deny her a smile.
"I promise." he whispered, then let the smile fall. "Now go with her, and just follow me." The little pearlcatcher nodded.
"Thank you." he murmured, then started flapping his wings to take off.
"Let's go!"

Camille
||Nickname - Cami||Dragin||Apprentice Healer||Element - Air||
||Currently - being pretty worried for Runus||
||Feeling - sleepy, worried||Love Interest - N/A||
||Condition - is severely burned on the right side of her face and neck||
||Tags - Everyone, SpiritSpurrs||

Camille watched the Skydancer leave, then looked at the older dragon. She didn't look like someone who would hurt her. Hesitantly, she took a step forward and grabbed her leg to start climbing, but immediately fell on her right side.
She felt fire searing through her neck and face and let out a yelp of pain.
"Oww!" she screamed, a few tears of pain running down her cheeks.
"Ru! Ru, I'm hurt!" she whimpered, before remembering that Runus had left, and getting back to her feet.
She had to be strong, because she didn't want to force him to go back for her. Biting her lip to hold back more pained sounds, she got back to her task of climbing up the older dragon.
Runus
||Nickname - Ru according to Camille, but he refuses to be called that||Drake||Scout||Element - Air||
||Currently - flying||
||Feeling - tired and a bit ashamed of himself||
||Condition - a few scratches all over him and a broken leg||
||Tags - Everyone, @SpiritSpurrs||

Runus watched, surprised, as the other dragon bowed back to him, but decided to let it go. Whatever she meant with it, it was not important as long as she helped Camille. That burden off his chest, he gently pushed the hesitant hatchling towards the dragin.
He grimaced when Camille resisted to his push.
"Just for a bit." he told her, nudging her forward. The hatchling took a few reluctant steps.
"Promise you won't leave!" she said, and Runus couldn't deny her a smile.
"I promise." he whispered, then let the smile fall. "Now go with her, and just follow me." The little pearlcatcher nodded.
"Thank you." he murmured, then started flapping his wings to take off.
"Let's go!"

Camille
||Nickname - Cami||Dragin||Apprentice Healer||Element - Air||
||Currently - being pretty worried for Runus||
||Feeling - sleepy, worried||Love Interest - N/A||
||Condition - is severely burned on the right side of her face and neck||
||Tags - Everyone, SpiritSpurrs||

Camille watched the Skydancer leave, then looked at the older dragon. She didn't look like someone who would hurt her. Hesitantly, she took a step forward and grabbed her leg to start climbing, but immediately fell on her right side.
She felt fire searing through her neck and face and let out a yelp of pain.
"Oww!" she screamed, a few tears of pain running down her cheeks.
"Ru! Ru, I'm hurt!" she whimpered, before remembering that Runus had left, and getting back to her feet.
She had to be strong, because she didn't want to force him to go back for her. Biting her lip to hold back more pained sounds, she got back to her task of climbing up the older dragon.
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
(I'm guessing we're all gonna start to fly now, right? ^.^')

| Gender~ Drake | Class~ Lead Beast | Element~ Earth |

| Currently~ Beginning to fly | Feeling~ Unsettled, Contemplative and Tired
| Loves~ No one |

| Condition~ Bruised and weary. Injuries are not fatal unless aggravated |

| Tags~ Everyone |

Noticing the rest of the dragons readying themselves to leave, Alistair paused his pacing and, once more, checked his injuries. Having given them another quick once over, the white and grey Imperial confirmed that his wounds would not inhibit his flying much. Shaking himself out, the drake waited for a pair of dragons to commence flying in front of him before he began to do the same. Alistair beat his large wings and rose off of the hard earth. He hovered for a moment before rising higher up. The eastern turned his attention back towards the dragons on the ground, waiting another couple of seconds for others to take flight.

Alistair took this moment, from his positioning above the tree canopies, to observe the land around them. He immediately took into account that he may not ever see this land again after they begin this journey. Though, times were indeed changing and he had to face the altering world and begin to adapt in accordance.

Once others began lifting off above the treetops and into the somewhat cloudy sky, Alistair gave his wings another strong flap and prepared to follow
(I'm guessing we're all gonna start to fly now, right? ^.^')

| Loves~ No one |

| Tags~ Everyone |

Noticing the rest of the dragons readying themselves to leave, Alistair paused his pacing and, once more, checked his injuries. Having given them another quick once over, the white and grey Imperial confirmed that his wounds would not inhibit his flying much. Shaking himself out, the drake waited for a pair of dragons to commence flying in front of him before he began to do the same. Alistair beat his large wings and rose off of the hard earth. He hovered for a moment before rising higher up. The eastern turned his attention back towards the dragons on the ground, waiting another couple of seconds for others to take flight.

Alistair took this moment, from his positioning above the tree canopies, to observe the land around them. He immediately took into account that he may not ever see this land again after they begin this journey. Though, times were indeed changing and he had to face the altering world and begin to adapt in accordance.

Once others began lifting off above the treetops and into the somewhat cloudy sky, Alistair gave his wings another strong flap and prepared to follow
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
Shaden
Aerial
Water element
Currently: following other dragons to cave
Feeling: Nervous
Condition: torn wing, two bleeding gashes. Not as tired as before( after: blacked out)
Love: none

Shaden watched the dragon slowly start the first leg of what could be a long, hard journey. He glanced at his left wing, before taking a deep breath and jumping into the air. His injured wing burned with pain, and threatened to give under the stress. Suddenly, his vision turned black and he felt himself plummeting towards the hard, unforgiving ground beneath.

((OOC: can someone offer help to Shaden? Please?))
Shaden
Aerial
Water element
Currently: following other dragons to cave
Feeling: Nervous
Condition: torn wing, two bleeding gashes. Not as tired as before( after: blacked out)

Shaden watched the dragon slowly start the first leg of what could be a long, hard journey. He glanced at his left wing, before taking a deep breath and jumping into the air. His injured wing burned with pain, and threatened to give under the stress. Suddenly, his vision turned black and he felt himself plummeting towards the hard, unforgiving ground beneath.

((OOC: can someone offer help to Shaden? Please?))
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
(Sorry, swamped with work right now; have to give up this RP too :/ Sorry! )
(Sorry, swamped with work right now; have to give up this RP too :/ Sorry! )
( @ShadowChaser: I gotcha :D)

| Loves~ No one |

| Tags~ Everyone, @ShadowChaser |

Whilst beginning to fly after the many others taking to the sky, Alistair noticed a blue blur in his peripheral vision. Turning his gaze towards it, the drake noticed that this flash of color was, in fact, a plummeting dragon. Looking to see if any other was engaging in a quick rescue in order to avoid a collision, Alistair gave his wing a strong beat before aiming to dive downward. Enough dragons have suffered through this hard time and gained multiple injuries. There was nothing to be gained from watching another fall dead. For now, every dragon in this group would have to attempt to work as a team in order to survive that long and arduous journey ahead of them. Though Alistair knew none of these dragons and preferred not to associate with others, he felt it would be logical to at least show some attempt to aid others. Besides, this male was blacked out. Therefore, Alistair wouldn't have to worry about introducing himself straight away.
Alistair pulled his wings against his backside as he dived after the falling drake. Alistair wasn't the greatest flyer, but he would do his best. As he neared the descending male, Alistair reached his arms out. The large white and grey Imperial was finally able to reach forward and grasp the back legs of the Mirror dragon. The sudden weight caused the slightly weakened Alistair to be pulled down somewhat, causing pain to shoot through his shoulder wounds. Quickly flapping his wings, Alistair was able to sloppily pull himself upwards once more and continue his flight. With a suppressed huff of annoyance at the return of pain to some injuries, Alistair continued to follow the other dragons, the fainted male held firmly in his grasp.
( @ShadowChaser: I gotcha :D)

| Loves~ No one |

| Tags~ Everyone, @ShadowChaser |

Whilst beginning to fly after the many others taking to the sky, Alistair noticed a blue blur in his peripheral vision. Turning his gaze towards it, the drake noticed that this flash of color was, in fact, a plummeting dragon. Looking to see if any other was engaging in a quick rescue in order to avoid a collision, Alistair gave his wing a strong beat before aiming to dive downward. Enough dragons have suffered through this hard time and gained multiple injuries. There was nothing to be gained from watching another fall dead. For now, every dragon in this group would have to attempt to work as a team in order to survive that long and arduous journey ahead of them. Though Alistair knew none of these dragons and preferred not to associate with others, he felt it would be logical to at least show some attempt to aid others. Besides, this male was blacked out. Therefore, Alistair wouldn't have to worry about introducing himself straight away.
Alistair pulled his wings against his backside as he dived after the falling drake. Alistair wasn't the greatest flyer, but he would do his best. As he neared the descending male, Alistair reached his arms out. The large white and grey Imperial was finally able to reach forward and grasp the back legs of the Mirror dragon. The sudden weight caused the slightly weakened Alistair to be pulled down somewhat, causing pain to shoot through his shoulder wounds. Quickly flapping his wings, Alistair was able to sloppily pull himself upwards once more and continue his flight. With a suppressed huff of annoyance at the return of pain to some injuries, Alistair continued to follow the other dragons, the fainted male held firmly in his grasp.
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@Bluej442((Thanks mate))
Shaden
Aerial
Water Element
Currently: recovering from unconsciousness. In Alistair's grasp.
Feelings: Dizzy and disoriented.
Condition: Torn left wing, two gashes on back that are showing improvement.

As Shaden slowly recovered, he was surprised that he was still in the air, then, he noticed that he was being held by a large Imperial above him. Shaden involuntarily let out a yelp of surprise, and tried to wriggle out of the drake's grasp, before returning to his senses. He realized that he was much weaker than he anticipated. He then set his sights on the dragon carrying him, and focusing his words on him, said(awkwardly):'Hi, I...um, thanks for catching me, I appreciate it, but I think I can fly on my own now. By the way, I'm Shaden...' He hoped that his introduction wasn't too floppy and silently waited for a reply, before giving his wings a flap and prepping to fly.

((Geez, that was short, didn't have too much time so...))
((@Bluej442: hope Shaden and Alistair can become friends))
@Bluej442((Thanks mate))
Shaden
Aerial
Water Element
Currently: recovering from unconsciousness. In Alistair's grasp.
Feelings: Dizzy and disoriented.
Condition: Torn left wing, two gashes on back that are showing improvement.

As Shaden slowly recovered, he was surprised that he was still in the air, then, he noticed that he was being held by a large Imperial above him. Shaden involuntarily let out a yelp of surprise, and tried to wriggle out of the drake's grasp, before returning to his senses. He realized that he was much weaker than he anticipated. He then set his sights on the dragon carrying him, and focusing his words on him, said(awkwardly):'Hi, I...um, thanks for catching me, I appreciate it, but I think I can fly on my own now. By the way, I'm Shaden...' He hoped that his introduction wasn't too floppy and silently waited for a reply, before giving his wings a flap and prepping to fly.

((Geez, that was short, didn't have too much time so...))
((@Bluej442: hope Shaden and Alistair can become friends))
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
  • Lead Stalker
  • Adult Female Wildclaw
  • Element: Darkness
  • Condition: Multiple injuries to the chest, hind legs, and neck. Not fatal unless the injuries are exacerbated.
  • Feeling: P'd Off. Impatient. Hungry.

|| Tags: @bleeze @ShadowChaser @Bluej442 ||

"Snowclaw," replies the wildclaw to Melody. She adds with a low growl, "You are a daughter to freedom, now. Dry your eyes."

She does possess a sense of sympathy for the smaller dragon, wrapped tightly around her arm. But she is all hard edges and tough love.

Then, just as she's taking off, she watches as a white mirror falls from the sky. She growls irritably, holding the fae closer to her body. Let someone else take care of it, she thought to herself bitterly. Although, she was surprised to see someone, an imperial it looked like, actually going for him. Even moreso, she was surprised to see that he managed. Carrying a fae was simple. A mirror was a different story.

She kept her eye on him as well as the young one in her arms.
  • Lead Stalker
  • Adult Female Wildclaw
  • Element: Darkness
  • Condition: Multiple injuries to the chest, hind legs, and neck. Not fatal unless the injuries are exacerbated.
  • Feeling: P'd Off. Impatient. Hungry.

|| Tags: @bleeze @ShadowChaser @Bluej442 ||

"Snowclaw," replies the wildclaw to Melody. She adds with a low growl, "You are a daughter to freedom, now. Dry your eyes."

She does possess a sense of sympathy for the smaller dragon, wrapped tightly around her arm. But she is all hard edges and tough love.

Then, just as she's taking off, she watches as a white mirror falls from the sky. She growls irritably, holding the fae closer to her body. Let someone else take care of it, she thought to herself bitterly. Although, she was surprised to see someone, an imperial it looked like, actually going for him. Even moreso, she was surprised to see that he managed. Carrying a fae was simple. A mirror was a different story.

She kept her eye on him as well as the young one in her arms.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8