Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Land of The Dragons (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((Oh yeah, I felt the urge to do this. So you know what? Here's an rp!))
Intro

It's dark, you can't sleep a wink. But why would you anyways? There's no point to live anymore...

Once there was a mighty land known as the land of the dragons. A paradise for all types of dragons to live and thrive. After many generations, eternities some may even say, it's all over. The courageous and bold never saw it coming. The thought had never made it into their heads to whisper this possibility. While the wise fools had no doubt that this would eventually happen, they just thought there was more time. And then there's the category of dragons neither brave nor wise. They just adapted and considered this possibility with wonder, but didn't dive into the thought.

Oh if only things could have been different. Humans have finally kicked out the dragons from their lands. They have advanced, populated too much, and learned enough about dragons to know how to kill them. So that's what they did. Destroy the homes and lives of dragons, take their homes and treasures for themselves. To spread mankind and their greedy ways.

You have lost everything. Your home, possessions, and any loved ones you may have had. You barely escaped alive, now beaten and bruised, you find yourself having fled far off to an unknown forest. There, you realize were other dragons who had been able to escape, just like you, who also had happen to take shelter in this forest. Great minds think alike you suppose. Or maybe stupid ones. You notice that the dragons were gathered. They seemed to be waiting for something, or someone.

Soon you spot a dragon making it's way to the front of them. It was a very intimidating dragon. He looked like someone you didn't want to mess with. The dragon let out a roar for everyone's attention, which he immediately got. To your and everyone's surprise, the scary dragon suddenly got bashful. Guess you cant judge one by appearances. He soon spoke English, a language all dragons knew.

"Hi everyone! So I...um....Sorry, I'm not good with speeches....Well as we all know...everything is gone. Our paradise is no more. I know some of you may be sad but...don't loose hope! We just have to go find a new home! One that's even better than our previous one! No one will ever be sad there! So...I've decided to search for these lands. It may be a long and tough journey...but I know it will be worth it....but I can't do it alone. I need you all to come with me! We'll find our new home and make it the best place ever! So..you all will come with me...right?" The dragon finished his speech with a tip of his head. Most of the dragons looked doubtful and full of disbelief.

You weren't surprised. Dragons aren't the most social creatures, and hope for happiness was crushed now. Also this dragon was really weird. Soon, the other dragons left, deciding they would be better off alone. Or almost all of them. There were surprisingly others who had decided to stay behind and had agreed on this mad journey for paradise. You realize that you yourself was still here.Once there was a mighty land known as the land of the dragons. A paradise for all types of dragons to live and thrive. After many generations, eternities some may even say, it's all over. The courageous and bold never saw it coming. The thought had never made it into their heads to whisper this possibility. While the wise fools had no doubt that this would eventually happen, they just thought there was more time. And then there's the category of dragons neither brave nor wise. They just adapted and considered this possibility with wonder, but didn't dive into the thought.

Oh if only things could have been different. Humans have finally kicked out the dragons from their lands. They have advanced, populated too much, and learned enough about dragons to know how to kill them. So that's what they did. Destroy the homes and lives of dragons, take their homes and treasures for themselves. To spread mankind and their greedy ways.

You have lost everything. Your home, possessions, and any loved ones you may have had. You barely escaped alive, now beaten and bruised, you find yourself having fled far off to an unknown forest. There, you realize were other dragons who had been able to escape, just like you, who also had happen to take shelter in this forest. Great minds think alike you suppose. Or maybe stupid ones. You notice that the dragons were gathered. They seemed to be waiting for something, or someone.

Soon you spot a dragon making it's way to the front of them. It was a very intimidating dragon. He looked like someone you didn't want to mess with. The dragon let out a roar for everyone's attention, which he immediately got. To your and everyone's surprise, the scary dragon suddenly got bashful. Guess you cant judge one by appearances. He soon spoke English, a language all dragons knew.

"Hi everyone! So I...um....Sorry, I'm not good with speeches....Well as we all know...everything is gone. Our paradise is no more. I know some of you may be sad but...don't loose hope! We just have to go find a new home! One that's even better than our previous one! No one will ever be sad there! So...I've decided to search for these lands. It may be a long and tough journey...but I know it will be worth it....but I can't do it alone. I need you all to come with me! We'll find our new home and make it the best place ever! So..you all will come with me...right?" The dragon finished his speech with a tip of his head. Most of the dragons looked doubtful and full of disbelief.

You weren't surprised. Dragons aren't the most social creatures, and hope for happiness was crushed now. Also this dragon was really weird. Soon, the other dragons left, deciding they would be better off alone. Or almost all of them. There were surprisingly others who had decided to stay behind and had agreed on this mad journey for paradise. You realize that you yourself was still here.
((Oh yeah, I felt the urge to do this. So you know what? Here's an rp!))
Intro

It's dark, you can't sleep a wink. But why would you anyways? There's no point to live anymore...

Once there was a mighty land known as the land of the dragons. A paradise for all types of dragons to live and thrive. After many generations, eternities some may even say, it's all over. The courageous and bold never saw it coming. The thought had never made it into their heads to whisper this possibility. While the wise fools had no doubt that this would eventually happen, they just thought there was more time. And then there's the category of dragons neither brave nor wise. They just adapted and considered this possibility with wonder, but didn't dive into the thought.

You weren't surprised. Dragons aren't the most social creatures, and hope for happiness was crushed now. Also this dragon was really weird. Soon, the other dragons left, deciding they would be better off alone. Or almost all of them. There were surprisingly others who had decided to stay behind and had agreed on this mad journey for paradise. You realize that you yourself was still here.Once there was a mighty land known as the land of the dragons. A paradise for all types of dragons to live and thrive. After many generations, eternities some may even say, it's all over. The courageous and bold never saw it coming. The thought had never made it into their heads to whisper this possibility. While the wise fools had no doubt that this would eventually happen, they just thought there was more time. And then there's the category of dragons neither brave nor wise. They just adapted and considered this possibility with wonder, but didn't dive into the thought.

You weren't surprised. Dragons aren't the most social creatures, and hope for happiness was crushed now. Also this dragon was really weird. Soon, the other dragons left, deciding they would be better off alone. Or almost all of them. There were surprisingly others who had decided to stay behind and had agreed on this mad journey for paradise. You realize that you yourself was still here.
215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png
Rules

-All of FR' rules apply. If you don't know what they are, then look them up

-This rp will contain pg-13 content such as mild violence and intense situations

-I love friendliness between other users and I encourage it. So do not be mean to other users and respect everyone. Even if your characters hate each other that gives you no right to be rude to the character's user.

-Please don't go over five pages without me.

-Listen to my mods. (if I get any)

-Make as many characters as you want, just try to keep genders even and play all of your characters.

-This rp is a high semi-lit rp. So paragraphs and such. I understand writers block, but even then you should be able to make at least four hundred words, three hundred if you have very bad writers block or don't have much to work with. Also its ok if you make some spelling and grammar mistakes. I know for a fact that my grammar isn't the greatest.

-Don't make perfect characters or characters that are in love with your other characters. None of that here.

-Ask me questions if you have any. I don't bite :3

-Make your own forms. They don't have to be fancy at all. Literally you could just have three sentences to describe their personality or something. I don't look for good forums. I look for good rping. I'll trust that you know if you're literate enough for this rp. So yea, cheap ugly forms are okay as long as they contain the following as listed below....Or just look at my dragons for an example.

Form Must Contain;
Name:
Class:
Element:
Personality:

-If you wish to make a reservation pm me or one of my mods about them to keep the form nice and clean. When reserving, please clarify which rank it is you are reserving as to prevent confusion. Reservations last for two days

-If you have ideas or situations that you think might be good for this rp then please do pm me about it!

-If you are inactive without reason for a whole week then I give you a strike. If you're inactive for another week after that your characters will be killed off. After the third week you are banned from the rp. So make sure to tell me if you're going somewhere! :3

-I will make more rules whenever I feel like it so keep that in mind.
Rules

-All of FR' rules apply. If you don't know what they are, then look them up

-This rp will contain pg-13 content such as mild violence and intense situations

-I love friendliness between other users and I encourage it. So do not be mean to other users and respect everyone. Even if your characters hate each other that gives you no right to be rude to the character's user.

-Please don't go over five pages without me.

-Listen to my mods. (if I get any)

-Make as many characters as you want, just try to keep genders even and play all of your characters.

-This rp is a high semi-lit rp. So paragraphs and such. I understand writers block, but even then you should be able to make at least four hundred words, three hundred if you have very bad writers block or don't have much to work with. Also its ok if you make some spelling and grammar mistakes. I know for a fact that my grammar isn't the greatest.

-Don't make perfect characters or characters that are in love with your other characters. None of that here.

-Ask me questions if you have any. I don't bite :3

-Make your own forms. They don't have to be fancy at all. Literally you could just have three sentences to describe their personality or something. I don't look for good forums. I look for good rping. I'll trust that you know if you're literate enough for this rp. So yea, cheap ugly forms are okay as long as they contain the following as listed below....Or just look at my dragons for an example.

Form Must Contain;
Name:
Class:
Element:
Personality:

-If you wish to make a reservation pm me or one of my mods about them to keep the form nice and clean. When reserving, please clarify which rank it is you are reserving as to prevent confusion. Reservations last for two days

-If you have ideas or situations that you think might be good for this rp then please do pm me about it!

-If you are inactive without reason for a whole week then I give you a strike. If you're inactive for another week after that your characters will be killed off. After the third week you are banned from the rp. So make sure to tell me if you're going somewhere! :3

-I will make more rules whenever I feel like it so keep that in mind.
215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png215542_kbevqjuvf_JDFOs_Kcute.png
Classes
Ranks are not really a thing in this group. But each dragon specializes in something, a skill. These are called classes. Your position and the duties you have all depends on the class you are given in the group.

First Scale: (Taken)
Basically the one in charge of all the dragons in the group, the leader. Has to make big decisions and show crucial leadership skills.

Second Scale: (Taken)
Basically the dragon that is second in command.

Healer: (Taken)
A dragon that specializes in healing and has a vast knowledge of the body. Often they're very fragile dragons, and need to be kept in the center of the group.

Healer's Apprentice: (Taken)
The apprentice of the healer. Desires to become a healer just as great as their mentor. Mentor has to make sure the apprentice isn't doing anything stupid at almost all times.

Whisperer:(Taken)
A dragon who's class shares traits of the Healer class, causing these two classes to often stick together and share their knowledge. Whisperers are very spiritual dragons. Their intuition is second to none. You always want to ask for their opinion. They can see and predict things to happen to the group and have the ability to whisper and listen to the dead.

Witch Eyes:(Taken)
Witch Eyes are dragons known for magic. They can create potions and such and can use all kinds of spells and can even create realities and some of the veterans can even read minds and emotions. Possibly the most dangerous dragon in the group. Often they are female and are very childish due to all the magic energy in their bodies. You could say they aren't quite right in the head. There are only a few handfuls of Witch Eyes left.

Witch Eyes Apprentice:(Taken)
The apprentice of the Witch Eyes. Such dangerous dragons need to be mentored by older and more experienced ones. An inexperienced Witch Eyes can cause tons of destruction when not given proper guidance.

Human Heart:
Human Hearts is a name dubbed to dragons who have the ability to transform into humans and thus decide to live among them. Often they are viewed poorly by other dragons due to the fact that they choose living with humans over their own kind. Human Hearts are useful due to the fact that they know a lot about humans and can dwell among them. There are two kinds of Human Hearts.

Carnivorous Human Heart(Taken)-
Is a dragon that lives among humans and uses them as a source of food and have a commanding presence. They often specialize in the shadier and more dangerous knowledge of humans.

Observant Human Heart(Taken)-
Is a dragon that lives among humans as their friends. Often holds a gentle appearance. Lives as close to a normal human life as possible and consuming human foods only. They often specialize with the knowledge of the daily life of humans and politics.

Elemental: (We are accepting one of each element for now)
Most dragons can control an element, but these dragons are one with the elements, basically created by them. It is their whole essence. Depending on the element depends on the duties. Often they are guardians. Tanks that can take a lot of hits unless faced with another Elemental who has an element that is superior over yours. Too bad Elementals are very rare.

Lead Scout: (Taken)
The lead, and possibly best, scout.

Scout: (Closed)
A scout is a dragon that, well, scouts. They keep a lookout, possessing keen eyesight and are fast and silent fliers. When given the order they must go ahead of all the others to search for things. It can be a very dangerous job.

Lead Beast: (Taken)
The lead, and possibly best, beast.

Beast: (Open)
Beasts are a fighting class of dragon's. They specialize in close combat, attacking often like wild animals, tackling into their opponent and aiming for the throat. Because of their animal-like style, they prefer to fight on the ground instead of the air. They have keen senses and can understand just about every type of creature. After Stalkers, they're the most common to send out for hunting.

Lead Aerial: (Open)
The lead, and possibly best, aerial.

Aerial: (Open)
Aerial is another fighting class. However, they specialize in fighting up in the sky. Their acrobatic skills are amazing and beautiful to watch. They tend not to be as buff as Beasts are, but they really don't need that muscle as long as they have strong wings and quick reflexes. They also have a talent for predicting the weather.

Lead Stalker: (Taken)
The lead, and possibly best, stalker.

Stalker: (Open)
A dragon that was given the gift of stealth and giving quick fatal blows from behind. Often they're used with Scouts to sneak around to find any dangers. Stalkers are also the main hunters for the group.

Characters

First Scale:
Razapreron- Earth - Pg 1 - Aethernax

Second Scale:
Valor- Darkness - Pg3 - shadowdrac

Healer:
Silverstorm- Fire - Pg 2 - MadieLowell97

Healer's Apprentice:
Camille- Air - Pg1 - Nimphy

Whisperer:
Europa- Water - Pg 1 - Panthalassa

Witch Eyes:
Akos- Magic - Pg 1 - Dimesocket

Witch Eyes Apprentice:
Melody- Magic - Pg 3 - bleeze

Human Hearts:
Carnivorous Human Heart: Aeronwen- Light - Pg 1 - Aethernax
Observant Human Heart: Paladin- Fire - shadowdrac

Elementals:
Light: Open
Darkness: Open
Magic: Open
Psionic: Open
Fire: Open
Nature: Open
Earth: Open
Electricity: Open
Acidic: Open
Water: Open
Air: Open
Ice: Open

Lead Scout:
Vestri- Nature - Pg 2 - GentleMatriarch

Scouts:
Nithhogg- Acidic - Pg 1 - Aethernax
Runus- Air - Pg1 - Nimphy
Tropic- Air - Pg 2 - TheBestiary
Open

Lead Beast:
Alistair- Earth - Pg 2 - Bluj442

Beasts:
Enpeer- Ice - Pg 1 - Aethernax
Open

Lead Aerial:
Open

Aerials:
Mavas- Ice - Pg 2 - TheBestiary
Mahou- Psionic - Pg 3 - i8pichu

Lead Stalker:
Snowclaw - Darkness - Pg 3 - themonsterghost

Stalkers:
Open
Classes
Ranks are not really a thing in this group. But each dragon specializes in something, a skill. These are called classes. Your position and the duties you have all depends on the class you are given in the group.

First Scale: (Taken)
Basically the one in charge of all the dragons in the group, the leader. Has to make big decisions and show crucial leadership skills.

Second Scale: (Taken)
Basically the dragon that is second in command.

Healer: (Taken)
A dragon that specializes in healing and has a vast knowledge of the body. Often they're very fragile dragons, and need to be kept in the center of the group.

Healer's Apprentice: (Taken)
The apprentice of the healer. Desires to become a healer just as great as their mentor. Mentor has to make sure the apprentice isn't doing anything stupid at almost all times.

Whisperer:(Taken)
A dragon who's class shares traits of the Healer class, causing these two classes to often stick together and share their knowledge. Whisperers are very spiritual dragons. Their intuition is second to none. You always want to ask for their opinion. They can see and predict things to happen to the group and have the ability to whisper and listen to the dead.

Witch Eyes:(Taken)
Witch Eyes are dragons known for magic. They can create potions and such and can use all kinds of spells and can even create realities and some of the veterans can even read minds and emotions. Possibly the most dangerous dragon in the group. Often they are female and are very childish due to all the magic energy in their bodies. You could say they aren't quite right in the head. There are only a few handfuls of Witch Eyes left.

Witch Eyes Apprentice:(Taken)
The apprentice of the Witch Eyes. Such dangerous dragons need to be mentored by older and more experienced ones. An inexperienced Witch Eyes can cause tons of destruction when not given proper guidance.

Human Heart:
Human Hearts is a name dubbed to dragons who have the ability to transform into humans and thus decide to live among them. Often they are viewed poorly by other dragons due to the fact that they choose living with humans over their own kind. Human Hearts are useful due to the fact that they know a lot about humans and can dwell among them. There are two kinds of Human Hearts.

Carnivorous Human Heart(Taken)-
Is a dragon that lives among humans and uses them as a source of food and have a commanding presence. They often specialize in the shadier and more dangerous knowledge of humans.

Observant Human Heart(Taken)-
Is a dragon that lives among humans as their friends. Often holds a gentle appearance. Lives as close to a normal human life as possible and consuming human foods only. They often specialize with the knowledge of the daily life of humans and politics.

Elemental: (We are accepting one of each element for now)
Most dragons can control an element, but these dragons are one with the elements, basically created by them. It is their whole essence. Depending on the element depends on the duties. Often they are guardians. Tanks that can take a lot of hits unless faced with another Elemental who has an element that is superior over yours. Too bad Elementals are very rare.

Lead Scout: (Taken)
The lead, and possibly best, scout.

Scout: (Closed)
A scout is a dragon that, well, scouts. They keep a lookout, possessing keen eyesight and are fast and silent fliers. When given the order they must go ahead of all the others to search for things. It can be a very dangerous job.

Lead Beast: (Taken)
The lead, and possibly best, beast.

Beast: (Open)
Beasts are a fighting class of dragon's. They specialize in close combat, attacking often like wild animals, tackling into their opponent and aiming for the throat. Because of their animal-like style, they prefer to fight on the ground instead of the air. They have keen senses and can understand just about every type of creature. After Stalkers, they're the most common to send out for hunting.

Lead Aerial: (Open)
The lead, and possibly best, aerial.

Aerial: (Open)
Aerial is another fighting class. However, they specialize in fighting up in the sky. Their acrobatic skills are amazing and beautiful to watch. They tend not to be as buff as Beasts are, but they really don't need that muscle as long as they have strong wings and quick reflexes. They also have a talent for predicting the weather.

Lead Stalker: (Taken)
The lead, and possibly best, stalker.

Stalker: (Open)
A dragon that was given the gift of stealth and giving quick fatal blows from behind. Often they're used with Scouts to sneak around to find any dangers. Stalkers are also the main hunters for the group.

Characters

First Scale:
Razapreron- Earth - Pg 1 - Aethernax

Second Scale:
Valor- Darkness - Pg3 - shadowdrac

Healer:
Silverstorm- Fire - Pg 2 - MadieLowell97

Healer's Apprentice:
Camille- Air - Pg1 - Nimphy

Whisperer:
Europa- Water - Pg 1 - Panthalassa

Witch Eyes:
Akos- Magic - Pg 1 - Dimesocket

Witch Eyes Apprentice:
Melody- Magic - Pg 3 - bleeze

Human Hearts:
Carnivorous Human Heart: Aeronwen- Light - Pg 1 - Aethernax
Observant Human Heart: Paladin- Fire - shadowdrac

Elementals:
Light: Open
Darkness: Open
Magic: Open
Psionic: Open
Fire: Open
Nature: Open
Earth: Open
Electricity: Open
Acidic: Open
Water: Open
Air: Open
Ice: Open

Lead Scout:
Vestri- Nature - Pg 2 - GentleMatriarch

Scouts:
Nithhogg- Acidic - Pg 1 - Aethernax
Runus- Air - Pg1 - Nimphy
Tropic- Air - Pg 2 - TheBestiary
Open

Lead Beast:
Alistair- Earth - Pg 2 - Bluj442

Beasts:
Enpeer- Ice - Pg 1 - Aethernax
Open

Lead Aerial:
Open

Aerials:
Mavas- Ice - Pg 2 - TheBestiary
Mahou- Psionic - Pg 3 - i8pichu

Lead Stalker:
Snowclaw - Darkness - Pg 3 - themonsterghost

Stalkers:
Open
Mini Mod
If you are interested in being my mini mod, message me.

Design Mod
If you are interested in being my design mod, message me.

Map
Coming Soon!

Foes
Coming Soon!

Allies
Coming Soon!

Element Chart
The Chart Is Not Made Yet...But here are the elements and a little info about them. It's still a rough draft, but you get the point. Every dragon must be assigned an element.

Light
Light is the strongest of all elements and the rarest of all. Light dragons don't have a good history, being known to get overwhelmed by their element, involved heavily with helping humans, and losing all control and sense of mind. Tend to be disturbingly smart. They are resistant to all other elements. Only weakness is itself, light is super effective against light.

Darkness
Second strongest element. Despite the normal grim appearances and tempers of most who command this element, they tend to be in more control than dragons of the light. Weak against light. Very resistant against psionic, ice, magic.

Magic
Magic is an element that will most likely become extinct someday. Only those with Witch Eyes blood in them can posses this element. Is the third strongest element and bends the law of physics with the most variety. Each dragon of magic is different. These are dragons who control the magical energy of life. Has been debated in the past if it's element is the same as the psionic element. Weak against light and nature. Resistant against psionic, ice, darkness.

Psionic
The forth strongest element that is often related to magic or mocked as a copycat of the element. These dragons have special psychic powers that can be from reading minds to lifting things telepathically or messing with the mind. Weak against darkness, light. Resistant to acidic, nature, ice, magic.

Fire
The fifth strongest element and the most common one to be possessed. Weak against water, light, earth, air. Resistant against ice and nature.

Nature
The sixth strongest element and known quite well for being possessed by peaceful dragons. Involves the powers of mother nature. Things like being in control of plants and animals or perfect camouflage and draining the life of others are some of the things known from this element. Is closely related to earth. Weak against ice, light, fire, acidic. Resistant to earth, water, air, magic.

Earth
The seventh strongest element. Known for the control of the earth we walk upon. These are dragons also known for negative and aggressive behavior. Often have long life spans and tend to never stop growing until death finds them. Weak against light, magic, nature, psionic. Resistant against, fire, electricity, ice.

Electricity
The eighth strongest element. Often the fastest and most graceful-looking dragons. Known for the ability to control electricity. Weak against light, earth. Resistant to water, air, ice.

Acidic
The ninth strongest element. A shady one that has no known history. This element seemed to appear out of nowhere. Specializes in poisons and acids that can melt you and your life. Weak against light, fire, magic, psionic. Resistant against nature, ice, water.

Water
The tenth strongest element and second most common to posses. Weak against light, acidic, electricity, nature. Resistant to ice and fire.

Air
The second weakest element. Weak against earth, electricity, light. Resistant to fire, water, ice.

Ice
The weakest of all elements. Strong against nature, weak to everything else.

Sub Elements
If you go into the elements, you will notice mini ones within them. Like Mineral is a sub element of Earth, which is what Raza is. Magma is a sub element of fire. Sound is a sub element of Air. Dream is a sub element of Psychic. The possibilities are endless and full of varieties.

Current State Of The Group
Coming Soon!

Season/Weather
Currently it is Fall. The sky is covered in gray and it is very windy. Chance of rain.

What Is Currently Happening In The RP

Part 1

Everyone just escaped the humans and heard Razapreron's speech. Just about everyone is injured in some way because of the humans. So we're all a bit beat up and not happy right now. Now they need to find a place to quickly rest. A dragon gives them a tip about a cave not too far west. It's best to go there since none knows what lurks in this forest at night. They get to the cave (which has an griffon in it that they'll have to get rid of, it wont be much of a problem since it's only one griffon), introduce themselves, get their wounds patched up by the healer, organize themselves, and make plans of where they will be heading.

It is the season of fall right now, yet none of the trees in this gloomy forest have changed colors. The sky is covered with a sheet of gray clouds, and it is very windy. It might be hard for some of the smaller dragons to fly in this weather. Also, it is quite late, the sun will come up probably in five hours or so. We might not see the sun though due to the clouds.

The Tickles Of Love
All dragons feel the desire to get a mate. Of course it's different for each dragon though. Some will take on multiple mates, some will have one, and some will have none.

Currently, there are no crushes or mates.
Mini Mod
If you are interested in being my mini mod, message me.

Design Mod
If you are interested in being my design mod, message me.

Map
Coming Soon!

Foes
Coming Soon!

Allies
Coming Soon!

Element Chart
The Chart Is Not Made Yet...But here are the elements and a little info about them. It's still a rough draft, but you get the point. Every dragon must be assigned an element.

Light
Light is the strongest of all elements and the rarest of all. Light dragons don't have a good history, being known to get overwhelmed by their element, involved heavily with helping humans, and losing all control and sense of mind. Tend to be disturbingly smart. They are resistant to all other elements. Only weakness is itself, light is super effective against light.

Darkness
Second strongest element. Despite the normal grim appearances and tempers of most who command this element, they tend to be in more control than dragons of the light. Weak against light. Very resistant against psionic, ice, magic.

Magic
Magic is an element that will most likely become extinct someday. Only those with Witch Eyes blood in them can posses this element. Is the third strongest element and bends the law of physics with the most variety. Each dragon of magic is different. These are dragons who control the magical energy of life. Has been debated in the past if it's element is the same as the psionic element. Weak against light and nature. Resistant against psionic, ice, darkness.

Psionic
The forth strongest element that is often related to magic or mocked as a copycat of the element. These dragons have special psychic powers that can be from reading minds to lifting things telepathically or messing with the mind. Weak against darkness, light. Resistant to acidic, nature, ice, magic.

Fire
The fifth strongest element and the most common one to be possessed. Weak against water, light, earth, air. Resistant against ice and nature.

Nature
The sixth strongest element and known quite well for being possessed by peaceful dragons. Involves the powers of mother nature. Things like being in control of plants and animals or perfect camouflage and draining the life of others are some of the things known from this element. Is closely related to earth. Weak against ice, light, fire, acidic. Resistant to earth, water, air, magic.

Earth
The seventh strongest element. Known for the control of the earth we walk upon. These are dragons also known for negative and aggressive behavior. Often have long life spans and tend to never stop growing until death finds them. Weak against light, magic, nature, psionic. Resistant against, fire, electricity, ice.

Electricity
The eighth strongest element. Often the fastest and most graceful-looking dragons. Known for the ability to control electricity. Weak against light, earth. Resistant to water, air, ice.

Acidic
The ninth strongest element. A shady one that has no known history. This element seemed to appear out of nowhere. Specializes in poisons and acids that can melt you and your life. Weak against light, fire, magic, psionic. Resistant against nature, ice, water.

Water
The tenth strongest element and second most common to posses. Weak against light, acidic, electricity, nature. Resistant to ice and fire.

Air
The second weakest element. Weak against earth, electricity, light. Resistant to fire, water, ice.

Ice
The weakest of all elements. Strong against nature, weak to everything else.

Sub Elements
If you go into the elements, you will notice mini ones within them. Like Mineral is a sub element of Earth, which is what Raza is. Magma is a sub element of fire. Sound is a sub element of Air. Dream is a sub element of Psychic. The possibilities are endless and full of varieties.

Current State Of The Group
Coming Soon!

Season/Weather
Currently it is Fall. The sky is covered in gray and it is very windy. Chance of rain.

What Is Currently Happening In The RP

Part 1

Everyone just escaped the humans and heard Razapreron's speech. Just about everyone is injured in some way because of the humans. So we're all a bit beat up and not happy right now. Now they need to find a place to quickly rest. A dragon gives them a tip about a cave not too far west. It's best to go there since none knows what lurks in this forest at night. They get to the cave (which has an griffon in it that they'll have to get rid of, it wont be much of a problem since it's only one griffon), introduce themselves, get their wounds patched up by the healer, organize themselves, and make plans of where they will be heading.

It is the season of fall right now, yet none of the trees in this gloomy forest have changed colors. The sky is covered with a sheet of gray clouds, and it is very windy. It might be hard for some of the smaller dragons to fly in this weather. Also, it is quite late, the sun will come up probably in five hours or so. We might not see the sun though due to the clouds.

The Tickles Of Love
All dragons feel the desire to get a mate. Of course it's different for each dragon though. Some will take on multiple mates, some will have one, and some will have none.

Currently, there are no crushes or mates.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113453/11345200_350.png[/img] [quote] .:You're my favorite friend And I adore you Love you to the end No one heard a word you say You're my favorite friend We rule the world together With our secret codes And plans we can't remember From now on, must be strong My favorite friend You're my favorite friend When I need you And when I don't as well Of course you miss me being around You're my favorite friend But I am older now I can't pretend I can't see you anymore... From now on, must be strong My favorite friend....[/quote][/center] [b]|Name|[/b] Razapreron [b]|Nickname|[/b] Raza [b]|Age|[/b] 872 years-old (young adult) [b]|Gender|[/b] Male [b]|Class|[/b] First Scale [b]|Element|[/b] Earth [b]|A Bit About|[/b] Too many have shied away from this dragon because of his scary appearance. Which is a shame because Razapreron is a social butterfly. He's very sweet, bashful, friendly, and quite optimistic. The problem is he's quite too trusting of others and it's very easy to hurt his feelings. Though nice, he's prone to violence much to the surprise of everyone. It seems to be in his breed. Also he can have times where he gets very moody and even scare his friends that know him well. He feels terrible afterwards though. He doesn't mean to and tries his best not to be so violent and mean. Razapreron has a morbid innocence. What he believes is okay or is not horrible, often is in the eyes of others, making him ignorance in a way that scares others to silence. So perhaps he's not exactly right in the head. Many question him. He does his best to prove he's a good guy though. Razapreron was able to escape due to being a steel dragon. There aren't that many steel dragons and so the humans didn't have much knowledge or experience on them. Razapreron was able to escape, but by the time he did he was doused in magma and had several wounds from cannons after that. He escaped to the forest and decided it was better to find a new place to live and decided it would be a better idea to travel with others. As of now, Razapreron does not have a crush or mate, or any family at all for that matter. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87464/8746384_350.png[/img] [quote].:I found a grave Brushed off the face Felt your light And I remember why I know this place I found a bird Closing her eyes One last time And I wonder if she dreamed like me... I’m not afraid I pushed through the pain And I’m on fire I remember how to breathe again As much as it hurts, Ain’t it wonderful to feel? So go on and break your wings Why must we fall apart to understand how to fly? I will find a way Even without wings Follow your heart 'Til it bleeds As we run towards the end of the dream Follow your heart 'Til it bleeds And we’ve gone to the end of the dream....[/quote][/center] [b]|Name|[/b] Enpeer [b]|Nickname|[/b] None. Feel free to make one though. It will surly bug her. [b]|Age|[/b] 425 years-old (young adult) [b]|Gender|[/b] Female [b]|Class|[/b] Beast [b]|Element|[/b] Ice [b]|A Bit About|[/b] Enpeer acts very distant and tends not to get involved with others. She's very wary and isn't one for trusting. She's really shy but very sarcastic and negative. Don't think because she's shy that she always shows it. She's bold with her words and will stand up for herself and can act quite tough when the situation calls for it. Enpeer is quiet naive and it's easy to trick her, which is one of the reasons she tries to be distant. She's reliable though and once she says she'll do something, she does it. Or dies trying. Enpeer does secretly worry about the others but she'll never admit it. Those that become her friend are in for an interesting trip. She's very protective of her friends and is quite clingy and often wants to please them. It's very hard to become her friend though. It would be a challenge and she wont try to make any. Solitude is the way to go in her mind. Enpeer is harsher on those of the opposite gender, but that's simply because of her kind and for the worry of getting taken advantage. Enpeer easily got wounded from the humans and would have died if one of her siblings hadn't protected her and gave her a chance to escape by distracting the humans. Enpeer quickly ran off. Unlike most dragons who flew away, Enpeer is faster on land thus she ran for her life. She came upon the forest and reluctantly joined them. She wasn't use to being alone and found safety in numbers. Currently she was left with vicious wounds from the humans and isn't in too good of shape. Then again no one was in really good shape right now. As of now Enpeer has no crush or mate and isn't too share about what happened to her family. She can only assume the worst. [b]WIP[/b] [b]WIP[/b]
11345200_350.png
Quote:
.:You're my favorite friend
And I adore you
Love you to the end
No one heard a word you say
You're my favorite friend
We rule the world together
With our secret codes
And plans we can't remember
From now on, must be strong
My favorite friend
When I need you
And when I don't as well
Of course you miss me being around
But I am older now
I can't pretend
I can't see you anymore...

From now on, must be strong
My favorite friend....

|Name|
Razapreron

|Nickname|
Raza

|Age|
872 years-old (young adult)

|Gender|
Male

|Class|
First Scale

|Element|
Earth

|A Bit About|
Too many have shied away from this dragon because of his scary appearance. Which is a shame because Razapreron is a social butterfly. He's very sweet, bashful, friendly, and quite optimistic. The problem is he's quite too trusting of others and it's very easy to hurt his feelings. Though nice, he's prone to violence much to the surprise of everyone. It seems to be in his breed. Also he can have times where he gets very moody and even scare his friends that know him well. He feels terrible afterwards though. He doesn't mean to and tries his best not to be so violent and mean. Razapreron has a morbid innocence. What he believes is okay or is not horrible, often is in the eyes of others, making him ignorance in a way that scares others to silence. So perhaps he's not exactly right in the head. Many question him. He does his best to prove he's a good guy though.

Razapreron was able to escape due to being a steel dragon. There aren't that many steel dragons and so the humans didn't have much knowledge or experience on them. Razapreron was able to escape, but by the time he did he was doused in magma and had several wounds from cannons after that. He escaped to the forest and decided it was better to find a new place to live and decided it would be a better idea to travel with others.

As of now, Razapreron does not have a crush or mate, or any family at all for that matter.

8746384_350.png
Quote:
.:I found a grave
Brushed off the face
Felt your light
And I remember why I know this place

I found a bird
Closing her eyes
One last time
And I wonder if she dreamed like me...

I’m not afraid
I pushed through the pain
And I’m on fire
I remember how to breathe again

As much as it hurts,
Ain’t it wonderful to feel?

So go on and break your wings

Why must we fall apart to understand how to fly?
I will find a way
Even without wings
Follow your heart
'Til it bleeds
As we run towards the end of the dream

Follow your heart
'Til it bleeds
And we’ve gone to the end of the dream....

|Name|
Enpeer

|Nickname|
None. Feel free to make one though. It will surly bug her.

|Age|
425 years-old (young adult)

|Gender|
Female

|Class|
Beast

|Element|
Ice

|A Bit About|
Enpeer acts very distant and tends not to get involved with others. She's very wary and isn't one for trusting. She's really shy but very sarcastic and negative. Don't think because she's shy that she always shows it. She's bold with her words and will stand up for herself and can act quite tough when the situation calls for it. Enpeer is quiet naive and it's easy to trick her, which is one of the reasons she tries to be distant. She's reliable though and once she says she'll do something, she does it. Or dies trying. Enpeer does secretly worry about the others but she'll never admit it. Those that become her friend are in for an interesting trip. She's very protective of her friends and is quite clingy and often wants to please them. It's very hard to become her friend though. It would be a challenge and she wont try to make any. Solitude is the way to go in her mind. Enpeer is harsher on those of the opposite gender, but that's simply because of her kind and for the worry of getting taken advantage.

Enpeer easily got wounded from the humans and would have died if one of her siblings hadn't protected her and gave her a chance to escape by distracting the humans. Enpeer quickly ran off. Unlike most dragons who flew away, Enpeer is faster on land thus she ran for her life. She came upon the forest and reluctantly joined them. She wasn't use to being alone and found safety in numbers. Currently she was left with vicious wounds from the humans and isn't in too good of shape. Then again no one was in really good shape right now.

As of now Enpeer has no crush or mate and isn't too share about what happened to her family. She can only assume the worst.

WIP

WIP
You may now post :D
You may now post :D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12164515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121646/12164515_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Europa ('Eu') [b]Age[/b]: 344 years old [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Class[/b]: Whisperer [b]Element[/b]: Water [b]Personality[/b]: Europa is a diminutive dragon, even for faes, but she makes up for it by having an aura of dreaminess and quiet understanding about her that makes her seem older than she is. Though almost always quiet and reserved, when she does speak she makes it count--at least, to her. For some other, more straightforward dragons, she might seem too cryptic in her words for it to even matter, and the constant monotone with which she speaks does not help, either. Deeply spiritual. [b]History[/b]: Being rather frail and weak and only having her father as family, it was no surprise how she was injured rather extensively by the humans who chanced upon their little clearing in the forest with the same weapons they used to kill her father right in front of her eyes from where she vainly hid. Though through a combination of willpower and fear she managed to fly away, the strain on her body, especially her wings, was enough to leave her crawling. She would have died if it wasn't for the fact that the clearing she stumbled upon started to fill up with dragons...

12164515_350.png

Name: Europa ('Eu')
Class: Whisperer
Element: Water
Personality: Europa is a diminutive dragon, even for faes, but she makes up for it by having an aura of dreaminess and quiet understanding about her that makes her seem older than she is. Though almost always quiet and reserved, when she does speak she makes it count--at least, to her. For some other, more straightforward dragons, she might seem too cryptic in her words for it to even matter, and the constant monotone with which she speaks does not help, either. Deeply spiritual.
History: Being rather frail and weak and only having her father as family, it was no surprise how she was injured rather extensively by the humans who chanced upon their little clearing in the forest with the same weapons they used to kill her father right in front of her eyes from where she vainly hid. Though through a combination of willpower and fear she managed to fly away, the strain on her body, especially her wings, was enough to leave her crawling. She would have died if it wasn't for the fact that the clearing she stumbled upon started to fill up with dragons...
Accepted!
Accepted!
@Aethernax ~~~ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11916776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119168/11916776_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Akos [b]Age:[/b] 425 [young adult] [b]Gender:[/b] Transgender Female [she/her] [b]Class:[/b] Witches Eye [b]Element:[/b] Magic [b]A bit about[/b] [i]It's only natural for the weak to perish.[/i] She was always a fighter, even from birth; after all, in the Southern Icefields, you either fought for your life and won, or you died. What became of her worthless siblings, she has no idea, and she doesn't care to find out. If they failed to survive, then they were weak, and if there is one thing she absolutely cannot stand, it's the thought of being related to those that would be so utterly useless. [i]The only Law of the World is survival of the fittest.[/i] She left home as soon as she could, unwilling to stay with those too deluded to see the truth in her beliefs. Some had called it a harsh existence, but she called it the best--natural, really, that she should have to fight for everything she got in life. Her will to live and do whatever it took to get whatever she wanted was strong...even when it came to bringing down Imperials or Guardians with utterly berserk force, to steal food or materials or whatever she pleased from them. She would appear seemingly from nowhere on red wings with the bloody pelt of some great predator covering her hide, she would strike furiously, and then she would just disappear back into the frigid tundra with her spoils, victorious. It was a good existence...a righteous one, where she had to prove her worthiness to survive to the world. Those dragons too abominably pathetic to fight for themselves feared her, and those like her fought her all the harder as worthy opponents, and she gloried in it. [i]The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong.[/i] She had wandered further north, as an adult, bored by the now-familiar challenges of the frozen wasteland in the south of the world. She never stayed in one place for long; the Starfall Isles, the Windswept Plateau, the Ashfall Waste, and even the Scarred Wasteland itself offered such interesting challenges and entire new worlds to pit herself against, and she proved herself one of the strong in every one, shifting from cold and calculating to gleefully, mindlessly ferocious and back again at the slightest provocation, and sometimes with no provocation at all, in a fit of mercurial temper. [i]I don't understand the feelings of the weak.[/i] But it was her stay in the Shifting Expanse that finally convinced her to settle. They questioned nothing of her beliefs, they questioned nothing of her comings and goings, and they so freely gave her precisely what she pleased...even when what she pleased was a chance to prove herself superior to their paltry fighters, or to pit her skills and wits against the weak of other clans. And she supposed if they insisted on such specific generosities, it would be a shame to not take advantage of them. [i]Those that die are too weak.[/i] She is not weak. And never will be, if she has anything to say about it.
@Aethernax

~~~

Name:
Akos

Class:
Witches Eye

Element:
Magic

A bit about
It's only natural for the weak to perish.

She was always a fighter, even from birth; after all, in the Southern Icefields, you either fought for your life and won, or you died. What became of her worthless siblings, she has no idea, and she doesn't care to find out. If they failed to survive, then they were weak, and if there is one thing she absolutely cannot stand, it's the thought of being related to those that would be so utterly useless.

The only Law of the World is survival of the fittest.

She left home as soon as she could, unwilling to stay with those too deluded to see the truth in her beliefs. Some had called it a harsh existence, but she called it the best--natural, really, that she should have to fight for everything she got in life. Her will to live and do whatever it took to get whatever she wanted was strong...even when it came to bringing down Imperials or Guardians with utterly berserk force, to steal food or materials or whatever she pleased from them. She would appear seemingly from nowhere on red wings with the bloody pelt of some great predator covering her hide, she would strike furiously, and then she would just disappear back into the frigid tundra with her spoils, victorious.

It was a good existence...a righteous one, where she had to prove her worthiness to survive to the world. Those dragons too abominably pathetic to fight for themselves feared her, and those like her fought her all the harder as worthy opponents, and she gloried in it.

The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong.

She had wandered further north, as an adult, bored by the now-familiar challenges of the frozen wasteland in the south of the world. She never stayed in one place for long; the Starfall Isles, the Windswept Plateau, the Ashfall Waste, and even the Scarred Wasteland itself offered such interesting challenges and entire new worlds to pit herself against, and she proved herself one of the strong in every one, shifting from cold and calculating to gleefully, mindlessly ferocious and back again at the slightest provocation, and sometimes with no provocation at all, in a fit of mercurial temper.

I don't understand the feelings of the weak.

But it was her stay in the Shifting Expanse that finally convinced her to settle. They questioned nothing of her beliefs, they questioned nothing of her comings and goings, and they so freely gave her precisely what she pleased...even when what she pleased was a chance to prove herself superior to their paltry fighters, or to pit her skills and wits against the weak of other clans. And she supposed if they insisted on such specific generosities, it would be a shame to not take advantage of them.

Those that die are too weak.

She is not weak. And never will be, if she has anything to say about it.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
Hello there! Can I join? Two chars! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122022/12202138_350.png[/img] Name: Camille Gender: Female Age: Hatchling Element: Wind Personality: Curious and solar, Camille is also pretty shy. She will often act as the hatchling she is, running after shiny objects or getting scared by something that is not really scary. Role: Healer apprentice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10910856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109109/10910856_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Runus Gender: Male Age: Young adult Element: Wind (ssshhh, pretend his eyes aren't blue) Personality: Generally quiet, usually kind but can be terrible when necessity arises. Usually looks after Camille Role: Scout
Hello there! Can I join? Two chars!

12202138_350.png
Name: Camille
Element: Wind
Personality: Curious and solar, Camille is also pretty shy. She will often act as the hatchling she is, running after shiny objects or getting scared by something that is not really scary.
Role: Healer apprentice

10910856_350.png

Name: Runus
Element: Wind (ssshhh, pretend his eyes aren't blue)
Personality: Generally quiet, usually kind but can be terrible when necessity arises. Usually looks after Camille
Role: Scout
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8