Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A new plague {Open to all flights!}
1 2 3 4 5
A large guardian dragon slumbers on a rock, the insects and plants around him decaying, blood red liquid bursting forth from them. A jumpy fae runs up to him screaming "Drauger! Scouts have spotted other dragons flying in towards our nest!" The guardian lethargically lifts his head and snorts, a deep throaty growl emanating from his maw, "Lyanolin you fret too much, no clan would attack us, we have nothing of value. They are most likely just flying on a gathering mission, or are moving." Before the fae could reply, a female Ridgeback and a male Wildclaw come tearing in from the nesting grounds, a spiral and skydancer not far behind. The gently set down their eggs and the Ridgeback approaches. "Lord Drauger, Dragons have attacked the nesting grounds, we were forced to flee, barley having time to grab our eggs." The young wildclaw begins looking skyward as the sounds of beating wings can be heard.

"Lord Drauger", he says, "They are here."
A large guardian dragon slumbers on a rock, the insects and plants around him decaying, blood red liquid bursting forth from them. A jumpy fae runs up to him screaming "Drauger! Scouts have spotted other dragons flying in towards our nest!" The guardian lethargically lifts his head and snorts, a deep throaty growl emanating from his maw, "Lyanolin you fret too much, no clan would attack us, we have nothing of value. They are most likely just flying on a gathering mission, or are moving." Before the fae could reply, a female Ridgeback and a male Wildclaw come tearing in from the nesting grounds, a spiral and skydancer not far behind. The gently set down their eggs and the Ridgeback approaches. "Lord Drauger, Dragons have attacked the nesting grounds, we were forced to flee, barley having time to grab our eggs." The young wildclaw begins looking skyward as the sounds of beating wings can be heard.

"Lord Drauger", he says, "They are here."
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
Bump
Bump
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
I think I'll join.
I think I'll join.
cA1SBSn.png
@Villanox [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5991961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59920/5991961_350.png[/img] [/url] Nacht didn't know what she was doing. She was barely able to see, and all she knew that the spirit that possessed her long ago was trying to come back. She loved children, but the spirit loved to kill. Nacht reluctantly swatted at the dark force compelling her to smash open the eggs in font of her. "Stop!" Nacht shouted, her deep purple eyes now glowing a bright white. She reared up, and smashed an egg, shrieking in the process. She was fighting herself, but soon gave in to the spirit's strong impulses.
@Villanox

5991961_350.png

Nacht didn't know what she was doing. She was barely able to see, and all she knew that the spirit that possessed her long ago was trying to come back. She loved children, but the spirit loved to kill. Nacht reluctantly swatted at the dark force compelling her to smash open the eggs in font of her. "Stop!" Nacht shouted, her deep purple eyes now glowing a bright white. She reared up, and smashed an egg, shrieking in the process. She was fighting herself, but soon gave in to the spirit's strong impulses.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@GalaxyTwist

Skyla hurls at the dragon, having it smashed one of her eggs. She attempts to rake her claws down it's flank as her mate charges in behind her, nipping at it's wings.

Drauger roars in protest summoning the rest of the clan to attack. A ring of dragons encircles the newcomer.
@GalaxyTwist

Skyla hurls at the dragon, having it smashed one of her eggs. She attempts to rake her claws down it's flank as her mate charges in behind her, nipping at it's wings.

Drauger roars in protest summoning the rest of the clan to attack. A ring of dragons encircles the newcomer.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox

Nacht dissolved into shadow matter, and shot straight towards the large Guardian. At the last second, she became solid again. She opened her mouth and shot a shadow bolt right into his face, blinding him. Next she turned to the Ridgeback, and growled. "I see, I have taken one of your eggs. Well deary, there was a soul I had feasted on. You see, those eggs are nearly ready to hatch, which means there are still souls. Now you'll have to fight me to get it back..." she sneered. She watched as the large Ridgeback bared her teeth. Nacht got ready for whatever magic or strength this dragon had.
@Villanox

Nacht dissolved into shadow matter, and shot straight towards the large Guardian. At the last second, she became solid again. She opened her mouth and shot a shadow bolt right into his face, blinding him. Next she turned to the Ridgeback, and growled. "I see, I have taken one of your eggs. Well deary, there was a soul I had feasted on. You see, those eggs are nearly ready to hatch, which means there are still souls. Now you'll have to fight me to get it back..." she sneered. She watched as the large Ridgeback bared her teeth. Nacht got ready for whatever magic or strength this dragon had.
k6vnXSz.gif
@galaxytwist

Skyla barked a spell using her heritage of light to illuminate the area before charging, fangs bared into the other dragon. Her mate leaps at the other dragons back, trying to claw her wings as the large guardian dragon (leader of the clan btw, u made a bad choice in that regard) bellows the command to attack. The circle of dragons moves in.

@galaxytwist

Skyla barked a spell using her heritage of light to illuminate the area before charging, fangs bared into the other dragon. Her mate leaps at the other dragons back, trying to claw her wings as the large guardian dragon (leader of the clan btw, u made a bad choice in that regard) bellows the command to attack. The circle of dragons moves in.

2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox

Let me go. Let me take over. We can do this. Together. Kill. Kill. KILL!!

Nacht just kept shaking her head. "No... no no no no. Go away, I don't want you here. Leave me alone!" Nacht shouted.

Together. Kill. Kill together. Stay together. Stay here with me, I'll never let you go.

Nacht panted for a second, and began to just shake her head. "No more. Stop. Leave. GO AWAY!" Nacht shouted. She was hit with the spell, and Nacht was blinded momentarily. Nacht swung her forearms, trying to tear off whatever was on her back.

GET IT OFF! KILL IT! THEY ARE ALL COMING! DO IT OR DIE!

Just then, pain blossomed from her lower abdomen. Nacht could do nothing. But the demon could. Nacht began to shout. "HELP ME! HELP! IT'S TAKING OVER! IT'LL EAT YOUR SO-" she was cut off by a sudden seizure. Nacht's eyes began to change to the deep violet they once were. Her eyes rolled back, and dark black vomit began to drool out of her mouth. As Nacht continued to lose consciousness, she began listening to the demon's voice in her head.

You fool. Look what you did. Now you've made yourself useless. I told you to kill. It was do or die...
@Villanox

Let me go. Let me take over. We can do this. Together. Kill. Kill. KILL!!

Nacht just kept shaking her head. "No... no no no no. Go away, I don't want you here. Leave me alone!" Nacht shouted.

Together. Kill. Kill together. Stay together. Stay here with me, I'll never let you go.

Nacht panted for a second, and began to just shake her head. "No more. Stop. Leave. GO AWAY!" Nacht shouted. She was hit with the spell, and Nacht was blinded momentarily. Nacht swung her forearms, trying to tear off whatever was on her back.

GET IT OFF! KILL IT! THEY ARE ALL COMING! DO IT OR DIE!

Just then, pain blossomed from her lower abdomen. Nacht could do nothing. But the demon could. Nacht began to shout. "HELP ME! HELP! IT'S TAKING OVER! IT'LL EAT YOUR SO-" she was cut off by a sudden seizure. Nacht's eyes began to change to the deep violet they once were. Her eyes rolled back, and dark black vomit began to drool out of her mouth. As Nacht continued to lose consciousness, she began listening to the demon's voice in her head.

You fool. Look what you did. Now you've made yourself useless. I told you to kill. It was do or die...
k6vnXSz.gif
@galaxytwist ((I gotta go sleep, but I'll be back tomorrow, also did your dragon just die?))
@galaxytwist ((I gotta go sleep, but I'll be back tomorrow, also did your dragon just die?))
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox

Alright, cool! And she didn't, she just lost conscious. Although the demon who possesses her off and on thinks she is.
@Villanox

Alright, cool! And she didn't, she just lost conscious. Although the demon who possesses her off and on thinks she is.
k6vnXSz.gif
1 2 3 4 5