Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A new plague {Open to all flights!}
1 2 3 4 5
@Galaxytwist

Skyla padded up to the unconscious dragon, ready to kill her when her mate leaped forward and stopped her. "What did the dragon mean by she consumed a soul? I'm no expert on dragon lore but I don't think I've heard of a dragon that can eat souls before." Skyla pondered this before turning to drauger, who was still blinded, lyanolin at his side. She padded up to the fae and murmured, "can I be of assistance in healing him?" The fae took a moment to respond before saying, "If you could illuminate the area in front of his face that would be helpful." She growled out the words again, nearly herself being blinded by the light before truing back to the bigger problem.
@Galaxytwist

Skyla padded up to the unconscious dragon, ready to kill her when her mate leaped forward and stopped her. "What did the dragon mean by she consumed a soul? I'm no expert on dragon lore but I don't think I've heard of a dragon that can eat souls before." Skyla pondered this before turning to drauger, who was still blinded, lyanolin at his side. She padded up to the fae and murmured, "can I be of assistance in healing him?" The fae took a moment to respond before saying, "If you could illuminate the area in front of his face that would be helpful." She growled out the words again, nearly herself being blinded by the light before truing back to the bigger problem.
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox

Nacht tried to open her eyes. She desperately tried to move. Suddenly, she was slowly able open her eyes, she could see the Ridgeback lighting up the Guardian's face. Nacht's heart sank, that damned demon just kept taking over her. She knew this isn't what she wanted to happen. She was coming down to ask for directions to the Shifting Expanse. Her clan was wanting to get some scavenged items there, and she had evidently lost her scavenging partner. But when she landed, Lupias was trying to take over.

She blinked a couple times, and tried to lift her head up. 'Ugh, I can't move. My whole body aches.' she thought. 'What happened?' she had tried to say. Although, the noise that passed through her lips sounded nothing like that sentence. "Uuuagh..." was all she managed to squeak out. Being possessed and having a light spell shot at her had nearly completely drained her energy. Nacht felt her eyes begin to close again, she was exhausted. She could barely grasp the memories of the fight between this clan, and Lupias. 'That wicked demon...'
@Villanox

Nacht tried to open her eyes. She desperately tried to move. Suddenly, she was slowly able open her eyes, she could see the Ridgeback lighting up the Guardian's face. Nacht's heart sank, that damned demon just kept taking over her. She knew this isn't what she wanted to happen. She was coming down to ask for directions to the Shifting Expanse. Her clan was wanting to get some scavenged items there, and she had evidently lost her scavenging partner. But when she landed, Lupias was trying to take over.

She blinked a couple times, and tried to lift her head up. 'Ugh, I can't move. My whole body aches.' she thought. 'What happened?' she had tried to say. Although, the noise that passed through her lips sounded nothing like that sentence. "Uuuagh..." was all she managed to squeak out. Being possessed and having a light spell shot at her had nearly completely drained her energy. Nacht felt her eyes begin to close again, she was exhausted. She could barely grasp the memories of the fight between this clan, and Lupias. 'That wicked demon...'
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@galaxytwist

Skyla tapped the dragons head with her tail and asked "Why did you attack me and what did you do with my egg?" The dragon began to nod off again and skyla barked a spell and lit up the area, sinking to her knees before dragging a claw across the ground, producing the most unearthly noise imaginable.
@galaxytwist

Skyla tapped the dragons head with her tail and asked "Why did you attack me and what did you do with my egg?" The dragon began to nod off again and skyla barked a spell and lit up the area, sinking to her knees before dragging a claw across the ground, producing the most unearthly noise imaginable.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox

Nacht suddenly found the energy she needed. She shook her head, everything was hurting, stinging, aching but still she had to answer. "Lupias. He is a demon attached to my soul. He sometimes possesses me into doing things he knows I don't like. He also steals souls, but only the ones of kindness and caring... as that hatchling was going to be." Nacht's head hung low.

Why did you tell them?

"It was for your own good." Nacht whispered

You PROMISED!

"Not all promises are kept. And soon Annie will find out, and find a way to stop you." Nacht said indignantly, she was beginning to sound like she was addressing another party. She hissed, and stretched growling at something. She straightened up, looking at the other dragons around her. The ones that really stood out to her was the Guardian, Ridgeback, and Fae. She lifted a paw to her neck, there was something wet. She took her paw off, only to find it smeared with her own deep purple blood.
@Villanox

Nacht suddenly found the energy she needed. She shook her head, everything was hurting, stinging, aching but still she had to answer. "Lupias. He is a demon attached to my soul. He sometimes possesses me into doing things he knows I don't like. He also steals souls, but only the ones of kindness and caring... as that hatchling was going to be." Nacht's head hung low.

Why did you tell them?

"It was for your own good." Nacht whispered

You PROMISED!

"Not all promises are kept. And soon Annie will find out, and find a way to stop you." Nacht said indignantly, she was beginning to sound like she was addressing another party. She hissed, and stretched growling at something. She straightened up, looking at the other dragons around her. The ones that really stood out to her was the Guardian, Ridgeback, and Fae. She lifted a paw to her neck, there was something wet. She took her paw off, only to find it smeared with her own deep purple blood.
k6vnXSz.gif
@Galaxytwist

The fae dragon walked up to the other dragon and asked a simple question, "What is your name and what is the name of the demon that possesses you?" He turned to drauger, barley regaining some of his sight and said, "I might be able to banish this demon, but I don't know if I can get the egg back or not..."
Skyla gasped out a sob before rearing back, her claws extended and plunged toward the other dragons neck. Before they could reach their target however her mate charged into her sending her sprawling and unconscious on the ground.
@Galaxytwist

The fae dragon walked up to the other dragon and asked a simple question, "What is your name and what is the name of the demon that possesses you?" He turned to drauger, barley regaining some of his sight and said, "I might be able to banish this demon, but I don't know if I can get the egg back or not..."
Skyla gasped out a sob before rearing back, her claws extended and plunged toward the other dragons neck. Before they could reach their target however her mate charged into her sending her sprawling and unconscious on the ground.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11251414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112515/11251414_350.png[/img] [/url] ((Hope you don't mind me adding in her scavenging partner)) Haze galloped forward. She saw the battle. That thing was back. "NACHT!" Haze screamed, plunging forward. She leaped in front of Nacht, in a very protective pose. "All you! Stand back, she didn't do nothin'! If you're talkin' 'bout that demon, there ain't no magic strong enough to banish or even get it offa her." Haze said. Nacht nodded, quietly thanking her friend for being bold enough to stand up a whole clan. The hackles on Haze's back were raised, she was ready for a fight. Although ready, both Nacht and Haze prayed there wouldn't be one.
@Villanox

11251414_350.png

((Hope you don't mind me adding in her scavenging partner))

Haze galloped forward. She saw the battle. That thing was back. "NACHT!" Haze screamed, plunging forward. She leaped in front of Nacht, in a very protective pose. "All you! Stand back, she didn't do nothin'! If you're talkin' 'bout that demon, there ain't no magic strong enough to banish or even get it offa her." Haze said. Nacht nodded, quietly thanking her friend for being bold enough to stand up a whole clan. The hackles on Haze's back were raised, she was ready for a fight. Although ready, both Nacht and Haze prayed there wouldn't be one.
k6vnXSz.gif
@galaxytwist ((not at all))

The circle of dragons held fast, Lyanolin acting as their voice, with their leader crippled and one of their strongest fighters unconscious. "You underestimate how gifted I am in magic, my ancestors served under The Arcanist, so at least let me try, and provided you don't attack us, we shall not attack you, with the exception of skyla, whose egg was crushed by nacht possessed by the demon.
@galaxytwist ((not at all))

The circle of dragons held fast, Lyanolin acting as their voice, with their leader crippled and one of their strongest fighters unconscious. "You underestimate how gifted I am in magic, my ancestors served under The Arcanist, so at least let me try, and provided you don't attack us, we shall not attack you, with the exception of skyla, whose egg was crushed by nacht possessed by the demon.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox

Haze snorted. 'I bet he's just fulla himself. No one is more powerful than Voodoo and Yoru's magic combined.' she thought. 'With the exception of Duskinoor. That Spiral's got more magic than ever and we couldn't even get it offa her...' her thoughts continued. "Uuh, sure whatever. But you only get a few tries." Haze said, she looked at Nacht for the approval. Nacht nodded, and pulled her hat down towards her eyes.
@Villanox

Haze snorted. 'I bet he's just fulla himself. No one is more powerful than Voodoo and Yoru's magic combined.' she thought. 'With the exception of Duskinoor. That Spiral's got more magic than ever and we couldn't even get it offa her...' her thoughts continued. "Uuh, sure whatever. But you only get a few tries." Haze said, she looked at Nacht for the approval. Nacht nodded, and pulled her hat down towards her eyes.
k6vnXSz.gif
@galaxytwist

"thank you, now if I can get this demons name I could try to expel it or weaken its hold,"
Skyla groaned on the floor before another dragon took to tending to her wounds, all the while restraining her. Meanwhile a small female fae flew off to go to find 2 other dragons that had left earlier that day, hoping that their help and battle prowess wouldn't be needed.
@galaxytwist

"thank you, now if I can get this demons name I could try to expel it or weaken its hold,"
Skyla groaned on the floor before another dragon took to tending to her wounds, all the while restraining her. Meanwhile a small female fae flew off to go to find 2 other dragons that had left earlier that day, hoping that their help and battle prowess wouldn't be needed.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox

Nacht and Haze prepared to mention his name. Both knew that the more they talked about him, the more angry he got. The stronger he got. The more he possessed Nacht. "Lupias." the two Skydancers answered. Nacht stood up straight, ready for whatever magic was going to be used on her. Hopefully it wasn't another light spell. Being of the Shadow element, she is pained by almost all of Light spells.
@Villanox

Nacht and Haze prepared to mention his name. Both knew that the more they talked about him, the more angry he got. The stronger he got. The more he possessed Nacht. "Lupias." the two Skydancers answered. Nacht stood up straight, ready for whatever magic was going to be used on her. Hopefully it wasn't another light spell. Being of the Shadow element, she is pained by almost all of Light spells.
k6vnXSz.gif
1 2 3 4 5