Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A new plague {Open to all flights!}
1 2 3 4 5
@galaxytwist

Lyanolin began to chant in his monotone voice "Lupias, release your hold on nacht, she has endured your torture enough and you have brought enough death and fear to the world of dragons. I hereby banish you to the realm from whence you came, by the power of The Arcanist."
A bolt of pink energy shot out of lyanolin, hurling him backwards as it traveled quickly towards nacht. The circle of dragons backed away as another turned to tend to Lyanolin.
@galaxytwist

Lyanolin began to chant in his monotone voice "Lupias, release your hold on nacht, she has endured your torture enough and you have brought enough death and fear to the world of dragons. I hereby banish you to the realm from whence you came, by the power of The Arcanist."
A bolt of pink energy shot out of lyanolin, hurling him backwards as it traveled quickly towards nacht. The circle of dragons backed away as another turned to tend to Lyanolin.
2 hours ahead of FR time
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox
(can I join?)
@Villanox
(can I join?)
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
@Thenerdybat ((sure))
@Thenerdybat ((sure))
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox
@TheNerdyBat

((Whoops, nevermind. Don't wanna skip over anyone))
@Villanox
@TheNerdyBat

((Whoops, nevermind. Don't wanna skip over anyone))
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Villanox @Galaxytwist (warning a little graphic!) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40082/4008180_350.png[/img] She was terrified, she was flying forward, occasionally landing to sprint forward for a bit then launching her self in the air for a few wing beats. [i]'What is happening to me?'[/i] On the ground whenever she touched it, it burst into diseased filled boils. anything she came into contact with rotted away. She suddenly stopped, tripping over her own paws and tumbled forward her paws flailing. She trembled as she painfully stood up coughing, dark black ooze spurted out of her mouth, it reeked and sizzled when it landed. Her eyes widened, recognizing her predicament. 'I need to get away from everyone. She was just running to hunt, separating off from her hunting pack, thankfully so at the right moment. 'I need to get a grip!' she thought frantically, she got up to start running again. She winced, falling down a large hill, she looked to her left, and in the distance she saw dragons, enough for a clan. She snarled, a little to loud, she needed to get away. She got up and started to run the opposite direction, when she felt it, something burning in her core [i][b]'NO! NOT NOW, RUN! RUN! GET AWAY FROM THOSE DRAGONS[/b]![/i]' She burst forward further ahead when a huge burst of plague magic burst from her mouth, a large explosion of infectious disease. She gargled, and collapsed, her throat was rotting slightly, the disease was hurting her throat. She looked up and visibly saw the plague magic resting in the air. not spreading, Jynx sighed in relief seeing the magic disappeared before it could infect anything. She squinted her eyes 'I need to move now, I don't think this will be the only one' she let out raspy coughs and her eyes widened. There was a hole forming on her neck, going into her throat. She gasped for air her eyes widening at the pain. She shook her head to rid of the pain. She weakly stood up, and started to limp on, hoping the other dragons weren't curious or didn't notice the outburst.
@Villanox
@Galaxytwist

(warning a little graphic!)

4008180_350.png
She was terrified, she was flying forward, occasionally landing to sprint forward for a bit then launching her self in the air for a few wing beats. 'What is happening to me?' On the ground whenever she touched it, it burst into diseased filled boils. anything she came into contact with rotted away. She suddenly stopped, tripping over her own paws and tumbled forward her paws flailing. She trembled as she painfully stood up coughing, dark black ooze spurted out of her mouth, it reeked and sizzled when it landed. Her eyes widened, recognizing her predicament. 'I need to get away from everyone. She was just running to hunt, separating off from her hunting pack, thankfully so at the right moment. 'I need to get a grip!' she thought frantically, she got up to start running again. She winced, falling down a large hill, she looked to her left, and in the distance she saw dragons, enough for a clan. She snarled, a little to loud, she needed to get away.

She got up and started to run the opposite direction, when she felt it, something burning in her core 'NO! NOT NOW, RUN! RUN! GET AWAY FROM THOSE DRAGONS!' She burst forward further ahead when a huge burst of plague magic burst from her mouth, a large explosion of infectious disease. She gargled, and collapsed, her throat was rotting slightly, the disease was hurting her throat. She looked up and visibly saw the plague magic resting in the air. not spreading, Jynx sighed in relief seeing the magic disappeared before it could infect anything.

She squinted her eyes 'I need to move now, I don't think this will be the only one' she let out raspy coughs and her eyes widened. There was a hole forming on her neck, going into her throat. She gasped for air her eyes widening at the pain. She shook her head to rid of the pain. She weakly stood up, and started to limp on, hoping the other dragons weren't curious or didn't notice the outburst.
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
Drauger jerked his head up in the direction of a hill, seeing and feeling a large burst of plague magic coming from something in the shape of a dragon. He sent two dragons to go investigate and bring the other dragon back before returning his attention to lyanolin. The old guardian was slowly feeding energy to Lyanolin, coaxing him back to consciousness.
@thenerdybat @galaxytwist
Drauger jerked his head up in the direction of a hill, seeing and feeling a large burst of plague magic coming from something in the shape of a dragon. He sent two dragons to go investigate and bring the other dragon back before returning his attention to lyanolin. The old guardian was slowly feeding energy to Lyanolin, coaxing him back to consciousness.
@thenerdybat @galaxytwist
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox
@TheNerdyBat

Haze looked towards the large plume of plague and disease. "Uh, naw son. I can handle Plague, but I think Imma stay healthy forra while." she said, shaking her head. Nacht looked up to the cloud of plague, and made a face.
"I don't wanna get caught in that either. But you're Ice elemental, as I am Shadow. Shadow's weak against plague, but Ice is strong." Nacht said.
You do know I'm still here, right?
Nacht rolled her eyes. 'Yep, I knew that spell wouldn't work, though it was extremely powerful. It may have weakened Lupias to the point he wouldn't be able to possess me for a while, like a year or two. But he's always gonna stay. Just like he said.'
I will always be with you...
"Augh!" Nacht yelped, swatting at her hat. Haze turned around to face her friend. "Somethin' got you-a buggin'?" she asked. Nacht smiled nervously, and shook her head 'no'.
@Villanox
@TheNerdyBat

Haze looked towards the large plume of plague and disease. "Uh, naw son. I can handle Plague, but I think Imma stay healthy forra while." she said, shaking her head. Nacht looked up to the cloud of plague, and made a face.
"I don't wanna get caught in that either. But you're Ice elemental, as I am Shadow. Shadow's weak against plague, but Ice is strong." Nacht said.
You do know I'm still here, right?
Nacht rolled her eyes. 'Yep, I knew that spell wouldn't work, though it was extremely powerful. It may have weakened Lupias to the point he wouldn't be able to possess me for a while, like a year or two. But he's always gonna stay. Just like he said.'
I will always be with you...
"Augh!" Nacht yelped, swatting at her hat. Haze turned around to face her friend. "Somethin' got you-a buggin'?" she asked. Nacht smiled nervously, and shook her head 'no'.
k6vnXSz.gif
@Galaxytwist @Thenerdybat

Lyanolin began pouring over the scrolls he had collected, trying to find a way to remove that demon from Nacht. He spent several minutes chanting to himself before plopping down on the tainted ground exhausted. Meanwhile skyla was awake and barely being held back and Drauger could see to most of his former ability.
@Galaxytwist @Thenerdybat

Lyanolin began pouring over the scrolls he had collected, trying to find a way to remove that demon from Nacht. He spent several minutes chanting to himself before plopping down on the tainted ground exhausted. Meanwhile skyla was awake and barely being held back and Drauger could see to most of his former ability.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
@Villanox
@TheNerdyBat

Nacht kindly smiled at Lyanolin, and came over to him. "It's alright, this guy is just attached to my soul that's all. He's smart, he knows things." Nacht said matter-of-factually. Nacht actually liked this dragon, he had cared to tried to release Lupias's grip on her soul. She sat down and peered over the fae's shoulder. "Wow, you really do have some magic." Nacht smiled. "Sorry about Haze, she's a bit... uneasy around magic. She's seen it go wrong... too many times." Nacht remembered the time Haze had given her frostbite, and she shuddered.

Haze leaped over to the large hill, in which the large 'plague-cloud' was located. Her head popped up over the edge of a rock, trying to identify the dragon behind it. The other dragons had told her to stay back, but she shut them up with her sass. Sometimes, Haze was just too sassy for her own good.
@Villanox
@TheNerdyBat

Nacht kindly smiled at Lyanolin, and came over to him. "It's alright, this guy is just attached to my soul that's all. He's smart, he knows things." Nacht said matter-of-factually. Nacht actually liked this dragon, he had cared to tried to release Lupias's grip on her soul. She sat down and peered over the fae's shoulder. "Wow, you really do have some magic." Nacht smiled. "Sorry about Haze, she's a bit... uneasy around magic. She's seen it go wrong... too many times." Nacht remembered the time Haze had given her frostbite, and she shuddered.

Haze leaped over to the large hill, in which the large 'plague-cloud' was located. Her head popped up over the edge of a rock, trying to identify the dragon behind it. The other dragons had told her to stay back, but she shut them up with her sass. Sometimes, Haze was just too sassy for her own good.
k6vnXSz.gif
@galaxytwist
@thenerdybat

"Thanks nacht" Lyanolin said in the monotone way of the fae. "I had a paper from when I lived in the Arcane flight that discussed demons and possessions and stuff, but I just can't find it anywhere." Skyla at that moment chose to break free, throwing herself at nacht.
@galaxytwist
@thenerdybat

"Thanks nacht" Lyanolin said in the monotone way of the fae. "I had a paper from when I lived in the Arcane flight that discussed demons and possessions and stuff, but I just can't find it anywhere." Skyla at that moment chose to break free, throwing herself at nacht.
2 hours ahead of FR time

2 Hours Ahead of FR Time
1 2 3 4 5