Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monarchs [Open, accepting. Sign up!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Welcome to the Monarchs roleplay!
"Mother nature will always have the last laugh."
Rules on post 2.
Roleplay thread

Story
A forgotten era where creatures were humans and humans were creatures lives today- though one would call it dying- in scattered families and thinned blood. Today, people have forgotten their own power, clinging instead to a world they've tried so desperately to destroy. They have become petty slaves to their own creations. However...

Ages ago there lived kings and queens who ruled over all animals of a certain family, such as corvids, felids, or delphinids. These powerful monarchs could take on the form of human, animal respective to their family, or anywhere between. Others used lesser magic to command certain animals. However, the powers of these royal families weakened over time due to the changing world. Technology, once a saviour of humans, fell into the wrong hands and is now used for war, oppression, and power. The royal families were split up. For the most part they died off, and with them the power of animals.

A fortunate few adapted and kept the powers alive, though most watched helplessly as their subjects became stupid beasts whose sole purpose was to pilfer from farms and rummage through trash in the streets. Royalty was sacrificed for the sake of survival; members of these families had to blend in with the rest of the world. Those who still had a connection with animals worked in secret, trying their best to keep the old ways alive. To live as one with the animals, and to cherish this planet.

Plot
The date is November 23 2643, the setting is Earth (we may group in a certain area later on. I recommend starting in or near Spain.) There are still some small countries, but the world powers that take up the majority of the planet are (country (how formidable it is)) America (28%), Australia (20%), Russia (18%), Korea (14%), and Germany (8%) (wow this didn't add up right derp. Changed.) The planet is quickly declining because humans are destroying it, as technology has fallen into the wrong hands in the worst way. The rich wage terrible wars and the poor are sent to die. We're trying to look for a way to get off the planet, but we barely have time between all the trouble. It was also a trend a few hundred years ago to not focus on space exploration, and that has carried over to the present. People are generally living day to day and the class division is prominent.

You will play the role of either a king, queen, prince, princess, or member who has blood of an ancient family. This blood can be as thin or thick as you want. You have power over a family of animals, or not, depending on what you want. Kings and queens have the most power by far, with princes and princesses next, and members last.
    Current Monarch issues
  • The Monarch power is making a still undiscovered (by normal humans, other Monarchs know) comeback.
  • In 2110, a series of crusades were carried out against what few Monarchs were discovered. Now that the power is making another stand, the families are scared of what might happen.
  • Two powerful families (to be decided) have a strong dislike for each other. They are trying to keep it civil, but it is getting hard.
  • Connections between families are being remade and heightened with the introduction of new members.
  • The families are searching for those who have powers and do not know what is going on.
    Current world issues
  • A war is about to break out between Russia and Korea for land.
  • A war is currently going on between Russia and Germany for political reasons.
  • Scientists are hard at work trying to get off the planet.
  • Though not taught in schools, a few people still know of the Monarch power and the crusades. They think it was completely wiped out. Some want it to stay this way, others want the Monarchs to somehow come back. A few crazed ones are out looking for them.
  • Scientists are tracking a large (large enough to be spherical) asteroid set to create a near miss with Earth. This will happen in 1.5 years. An asteroid this large has not come this close to Earth in recorded history, and how it will affect the planet is unknown. Scientists are certain there will not be a collision.
  • Small countries are being annexed in- forcefully or not- by America.

Types of characters
    King/Queen: Can transform at will into at least 5 animals within the family they are associated with. By transform I mean almost anywhere between human or animal. An experienced ruler is able to transform into the majority, or even all, of the family. Can command all animals within the family and speak with certain or all animals in the class. It is not a certainty, but since they have the spirits of many animals within them they can look a gooood few years younger than they are. They can also live longer than the average human (record age is 704, average is mid 600's). Think of more powers for me, these are the big dogs (or whatever.) One per family.

Prince/Princess: They are next in line to become a ruler. Can transform into at least one animal from the family. There is no limit on how many they can transform into but please keep it sane. Can command animals who they know personally- friends or not- from the family and can speak with all animals in the family. Can possibly live a little longer than the average human. One per family.

Members: Possibly and probably able to take on characteristics of one certain animal. May be able to transform completely. It is worth noting that the way a person gets power is through an animal spirit, spirit animal if you will, being born in and with them. Can speak with all animals in the family. Unlimited

Normal humans: Normal humans. You can apply as a normal human and actually be a member if you want to rp that discovery out. You can also keep it a secret to everyone except me for as long as you want, just pm me when you apply. Unlimited

I'm also thinking of letting people play as animals but am concerned about conversation limits. If enough people would like to I'll make it happen. That's all I have to say so far! On to the rules and application. :)
Welcome to the Monarchs roleplay!
"Mother nature will always have the last laugh."
Rules on post 2.
Roleplay thread

Story
A forgotten era where creatures were humans and humans were creatures lives today- though one would call it dying- in scattered families and thinned blood. Today, people have forgotten their own power, clinging instead to a world they've tried so desperately to destroy. They have become petty slaves to their own creations. However...

Ages ago there lived kings and queens who ruled over all animals of a certain family, such as corvids, felids, or delphinids. These powerful monarchs could take on the form of human, animal respective to their family, or anywhere between. Others used lesser magic to command certain animals. However, the powers of these royal families weakened over time due to the changing world. Technology, once a saviour of humans, fell into the wrong hands and is now used for war, oppression, and power. The royal families were split up. For the most part they died off, and with them the power of animals.

A fortunate few adapted and kept the powers alive, though most watched helplessly as their subjects became stupid beasts whose sole purpose was to pilfer from farms and rummage through trash in the streets. Royalty was sacrificed for the sake of survival; members of these families had to blend in with the rest of the world. Those who still had a connection with animals worked in secret, trying their best to keep the old ways alive. To live as one with the animals, and to cherish this planet.

Plot
The date is November 23 2643, the setting is Earth (we may group in a certain area later on. I recommend starting in or near Spain.) There are still some small countries, but the world powers that take up the majority of the planet are (country (how formidable it is)) America (28%), Australia (20%), Russia (18%), Korea (14%), and Germany (8%) (wow this didn't add up right derp. Changed.) The planet is quickly declining because humans are destroying it, as technology has fallen into the wrong hands in the worst way. The rich wage terrible wars and the poor are sent to die. We're trying to look for a way to get off the planet, but we barely have time between all the trouble. It was also a trend a few hundred years ago to not focus on space exploration, and that has carried over to the present. People are generally living day to day and the class division is prominent.

You will play the role of either a king, queen, prince, princess, or member who has blood of an ancient family. This blood can be as thin or thick as you want. You have power over a family of animals, or not, depending on what you want. Kings and queens have the most power by far, with princes and princesses next, and members last.
    Current Monarch issues
  • The Monarch power is making a still undiscovered (by normal humans, other Monarchs know) comeback.
  • In 2110, a series of crusades were carried out against what few Monarchs were discovered. Now that the power is making another stand, the families are scared of what might happen.
  • Two powerful families (to be decided) have a strong dislike for each other. They are trying to keep it civil, but it is getting hard.
  • Connections between families are being remade and heightened with the introduction of new members.
  • The families are searching for those who have powers and do not know what is going on.
    Current world issues
  • A war is about to break out between Russia and Korea for land.
  • A war is currently going on between Russia and Germany for political reasons.
  • Scientists are hard at work trying to get off the planet.
  • Though not taught in schools, a few people still know of the Monarch power and the crusades. They think it was completely wiped out. Some want it to stay this way, others want the Monarchs to somehow come back. A few crazed ones are out looking for them.
  • Scientists are tracking a large (large enough to be spherical) asteroid set to create a near miss with Earth. This will happen in 1.5 years. An asteroid this large has not come this close to Earth in recorded history, and how it will affect the planet is unknown. Scientists are certain there will not be a collision.
  • Small countries are being annexed in- forcefully or not- by America.

Types of characters
    King/Queen: Can transform at will into at least 5 animals within the family they are associated with. By transform I mean almost anywhere between human or animal. An experienced ruler is able to transform into the majority, or even all, of the family. Can command all animals within the family and speak with certain or all animals in the class. It is not a certainty, but since they have the spirits of many animals within them they can look a gooood few years younger than they are. They can also live longer than the average human (record age is 704, average is mid 600's). Think of more powers for me, these are the big dogs (or whatever.) One per family.

Prince/Princess: They are next in line to become a ruler. Can transform into at least one animal from the family. There is no limit on how many they can transform into but please keep it sane. Can command animals who they know personally- friends or not- from the family and can speak with all animals in the family. Can possibly live a little longer than the average human. One per family.

Members: Possibly and probably able to take on characteristics of one certain animal. May be able to transform completely. It is worth noting that the way a person gets power is through an animal spirit, spirit animal if you will, being born in and with them. Can speak with all animals in the family. Unlimited

Normal humans: Normal humans. You can apply as a normal human and actually be a member if you want to rp that discovery out. You can also keep it a secret to everyone except me for as long as you want, just pm me when you apply. Unlimited

I'm also thinking of letting people play as animals but am concerned about conversation limits. If enough people would like to I'll make it happen. That's all I have to say so far! On to the rules and application. :)
Good yard
Rules and Application
Rules and things
  • No godmodding
  • No mary/gary sues. Let's have believable characters. They can be perfect if you wish, but they can't be perfect.
  • Your character may be mean, but be nice ooc. *wags finger*
  • You are limited to 3 characters at one time, but you can write a character out to create another.
  • Try your best to be literate. All levels of literacy are welcome as I understand some of us are young and/or English is not your first language, but please try! If you need pointers feel free to ask. I'm sure someone can help.
  • Let someone know if you will be absent for some time. Try to create a pause in your character's ties to the rp.
  • If you have to leave the rp, try to cleanly write your character out. I totally understand emergencies or a hectic life, but even a simple "Joe was discovered by the evil guys and taken away in the night" will do. If you don't write your character off within 2 weeks I reserve the right to do it for you.
  • Have fun dangit. There's really no way for me to enforce the last few rules, so don't feel bad if something happens and you don't follow them.
  • If you don't follow the first four rules feel really bad about yourself.

Applications

Note that the higher powered characters must have higher levels of commitment. If you're a king or queen you're going to be interacting with a lot of characters and steering the story quite a bit. Regular member? Not so much. Feel free to be a regular member with a high level of commitment though!
    Also note members of the same family do not have to have the same last name unless there is a player ruler and they require so.

King or Queen
    Quote:
    Monarch
    Username:
    Character name:
    Associated animal family:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers:
    Describe their family a little (how large, how thinned out, how diplomatic/aggressive, etc):
    Anything else you can think of (most definitely not required, feel free to leave blank. Just in case):

Prince or Princess
    Quote:
    Royalty
    Username:
    Character name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers:
    Anything else (feel free to leave blank, not required):

Quote:
    Username:
    Character name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers:

Normal Human
    Quote:
    Normal
    Username:
    Character name:
    Do they know about the Monarchs:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
Rules and Application
Rules and things
  • No godmodding
  • No mary/gary sues. Let's have believable characters. They can be perfect if you wish, but they can't be perfect.
  • Your character may be mean, but be nice ooc. *wags finger*
  • You are limited to 3 characters at one time, but you can write a character out to create another.
  • Try your best to be literate. All levels of literacy are welcome as I understand some of us are young and/or English is not your first language, but please try! If you need pointers feel free to ask. I'm sure someone can help.
  • Let someone know if you will be absent for some time. Try to create a pause in your character's ties to the rp.
  • If you have to leave the rp, try to cleanly write your character out. I totally understand emergencies or a hectic life, but even a simple "Joe was discovered by the evil guys and taken away in the night" will do. If you don't write your character off within 2 weeks I reserve the right to do it for you.
  • Have fun dangit. There's really no way for me to enforce the last few rules, so don't feel bad if something happens and you don't follow them.
  • If you don't follow the first four rules feel really bad about yourself.

Applications

Note that the higher powered characters must have higher levels of commitment. If you're a king or queen you're going to be interacting with a lot of characters and steering the story quite a bit. Regular member? Not so much. Feel free to be a regular member with a high level of commitment though!
    Also note members of the same family do not have to have the same last name unless there is a player ruler and they require so.

King or Queen
    Quote:
    Monarch
    Username:
    Character name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers:
    Describe their family a little (how large, how thinned out, how diplomatic/aggressive, etc):
    Anything else you can think of (most definitely not required, feel free to leave blank. Just in case):

Prince or Princess
    Quote:
    Royalty
    Username:
    Character name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers:

Quote:
    Username:
    Character name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers:

Normal Human
    Quote:
    Normal
    Username:
    Character name:
    Do they know about the Monarchs:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
Good yard
Answered questions posted here. General whatever I need it for post. Also has my characters

Third or first person is fine.
Stardate Starting time: 3:35 GMT November 23, 2643
It is up to you whether your character is clothed or naked upon returning to human form.

@DacianaLupa @Tigerlillyrose @Dare hi guise. 83

Worth mentioning this is my first time hosting an rp, like, ever (except for when I was probably 8 on neopets one time) so if you have any constructive criticism, ideas, help, comments, questions, concerns, please speak your mind! :)

Someone tell me how to deactivate bb code in quotes, please. ^^'

Let the signups begin and may the odds be ever in your favor or something like that. o/
Characters

Monarch
Username: Vermilionrocks
Character name: Juan Carlos Freire Velasco
Associated animal family: Corvids (Crows, Ravens, Jays, Magpies)

Appearance: Looks a lot like Mephisto Pheles from Blue Exorcist, minus the elf ears and clothes. Instead, he often wears pea coats and thick-necked sweaters with trousers or jeans and combat boots, loafers, or converse. Sometimes ties his hair in a pony tail or a bun or that hecka fresh thing. His eyes are amber. 5'10".

Personality: ESTP. Carlos lives in and only in the present, never with a plan but always having an idea. As a leader he finds strength in his ability to be up front with people and to take criticism. He is innovative, but has a weakness of not knowing what to actually do. Sometimes others are not on board with his decisions, as they are either scared or can see how it would backfire in the future. He is insensitive and demands his position as an authoritative figure be recognized and respected. Very direct; it's his way or the highway, but he will not see those who choose the highway as weak or stupid. There is a darker side of him who likes to prank and joke, not thinking too much about the consequences.

Powers: Can transform into the crow (all species, at 43 he has mastered his spirit animal the crow), raven (Common raven), jay (Eurasian jay, Lidth's jay, Siberian jay, San Blas jay, White-throated jay), and magpie (Eurasian magpie, Red-billed blue magpie, Common green magpie). I may single out individual species later but for now, no haha. Can command crows and magpies. Can speak with all animals in the corvid family and some animals in the aves class.

Describe their family a little: The corvid family is suffering. The king's daughter showed no signs of inheriting his power and he believed they would cease to exist. She grew to be an adult, married, and left the country of Spain for Korea when America threatened. He is the only known member of the family. In the past, the family has been opportunists, easily allied with but also easily abandoned if a better situation presented itself. Thus, the Corvids made many enemies in families they could not turn back to once turning away. Because they hid and adapted during the crusades, the family was rather thinned out by the time Carlos became the prince. He owes his mother most of his power. She was the one who worked with him closely to ensure he was strong and ready to become a king.

Anything else you can think of:
As a child Carlos was fascinated by his ability to talk to crows and spent time after school trying to get his friends to see him speak with one. The crows knew the situation better, however, and would always fly off without a sound, to which the boy would promise the other children "if you just go with me, over to that tree, there's a crow in that tree I can talk to!" To which most of the other children, being timid, would refuse. The teachers blamed it on an overactive imagination. As he grew older and learned more about his fate he began to hide any evidence of the power from those he interacted with. He turned instead to nudging his friends to try dangerous things, such as climbing cliffs outside of the city or exploring abandoned buildings. He believed his ability to transform and fly would save him in a pinch, and I don't think he understood that others didn't have such a card to pull. Those who refused to be a part of his adventurous lifestyle were shrugged off and dismissed, but not hated.

At some point, he would have to leave this life behind as he was suddenly responsible for the entire family of corvids. There were connections to be made and relationships to be maintained, business to be handled and others to be dealt with.

His mother was strict but caring, and the way she brought him up probably had an influence on his wild do-it-now-and-think-about-it-later tendencies. She taught him how to have a next step as to not fall off a ledge.
---

Character name: Marcus Shaun Fath
Associated animal family: Gekkonidae
Appearance: x
He's short at 5'7", with dark brown eyes and a little bit of a crater face.
Personality: Cold, logical, and doesn't trust many people. A true ISTJ-A. He believes it is every person for themselves.
Powers: Can transform into the Madagascar giant day gecko. He has a friend he talks with who he picked up from his travels to America, an Ashy gecko. Can speak with day geckos, but has not seen any to speak to.
Anything else: He only learned of his powers about a year ago and has no family to fall back on, having left home at 17. Even if his family had powers he isn't able to contact them to find out. Trying to learn about himself, he found work for a reptile smuggling chain. The rich do love their exotic pets. It's his job to stay with the animals until they reach the distribution point, so he has to board ships and ride in any vehicles used for transportation. His plan was to find other reptiles he could talk to and ask them if they knew other people with this power. Most of his communication is done through Sinatra, the name he gave to the Ashy gecko that travels with him. She can translate for him. So far he hasn't had much luck.
He drinks a lot.
---

Normal
Character name: Jihyun Christina Lauren Velasco
Do they know about the Monarchs: Yes
Appearance: She has a pixie cut, very dark brown eyes, is a little chubby, and stands at 5'4". This but grown up, or 5th post on this page by user stellabella, but with a pixie cut and perhaps a little older.
Personality: Because her father essentially rejected her once he found she had no powers, she is constantly trying to prove herself to everyone. She is fairly pessimistic, believing people are inherently bad, however she doesn't show this when introducing herself. Sarcastic and disorganized. ENFP.
Anything else: Her dad never stopped loving her, but she felt like she was the biggest disappointment in his life. She moved out as soon as she finished her degree in biology at college, unable to stand the way he treated her like she needed protection and help all the time. Headed straight for her mother's home country of Korea and didn't like that either. She wasn't in Korea long enough to be considered a citizen, so she still holds citizenship with Spain. She's now traveling the world working as an Ornithologist, as that is one of the few things she is good at. Went by Jiji or Christina as a kid, now introduces herself as Lauren.

List of families and their members
Corvidae: King Carlos (Vermilionrocks)
Felidae: Princess Mali (bleeze), Joel (snailcall)
Canidae: Prin Avery (Kriten)
Ursidae: Benjamin (Balrier)
Viperidae: Princess Viola (Tigerlillyrose)
Ctenidae: Princess Maxie (Tigerlillyrose)
Leporidae: Princess Orianna (LovelyRaincoat)
Lemuroidea: Elias (Harthad)
Bovidae: Abel (Dare)
Tytonidae: Mujin (bleeze)
Gekkonidae: Marcus (Vermilionrocks)
Pythonidae: Isra (Mysterious32)
Pteropodinae: Malik (Mysterious32)
Normal Humans: Lauren (Vermilionrocks)
Answered questions posted here. General whatever I need it for post. Also has my characters

Third or first person is fine.
Stardate Starting time: 3:35 GMT November 23, 2643
It is up to you whether your character is clothed or naked upon returning to human form.

@DacianaLupa @Tigerlillyrose @Dare hi guise. 83

Worth mentioning this is my first time hosting an rp, like, ever (except for when I was probably 8 on neopets one time) so if you have any constructive criticism, ideas, help, comments, questions, concerns, please speak your mind! :)

Someone tell me how to deactivate bb code in quotes, please. ^^'

Let the signups begin and may the odds be ever in your favor or something like that. o/
Characters

Monarch
Character name: Juan Carlos Freire Velasco
Associated animal family: Corvids (Crows, Ravens, Jays, Magpies)

Appearance: Looks a lot like Mephisto Pheles from Blue Exorcist, minus the elf ears and clothes. Instead, he often wears pea coats and thick-necked sweaters with trousers or jeans and combat boots, loafers, or converse. Sometimes ties his hair in a pony tail or a bun or that hecka fresh thing. His eyes are amber. 5'10".

Personality: ESTP. Carlos lives in and only in the present, never with a plan but always having an idea. As a leader he finds strength in his ability to be up front with people and to take criticism. He is innovative, but has a weakness of not knowing what to actually do. Sometimes others are not on board with his decisions, as they are either scared or can see how it would backfire in the future. He is insensitive and demands his position as an authoritative figure be recognized and respected. Very direct; it's his way or the highway, but he will not see those who choose the highway as weak or stupid. There is a darker side of him who likes to prank and joke, not thinking too much about the consequences.

Powers: Can transform into the crow (all species, at 43 he has mastered his spirit animal the crow), raven (Common raven), jay (Eurasian jay, Lidth's jay, Siberian jay, San Blas jay, White-throated jay), and magpie (Eurasian magpie, Red-billed blue magpie, Common green magpie). I may single out individual species later but for now, no haha. Can command crows and magpies. Can speak with all animals in the corvid family and some animals in the aves class.

Describe their family a little: The corvid family is suffering. The king's daughter showed no signs of inheriting his power and he believed they would cease to exist. She grew to be an adult, married, and left the country of Spain for Korea when America threatened. He is the only known member of the family. In the past, the family has been opportunists, easily allied with but also easily abandoned if a better situation presented itself. Thus, the Corvids made many enemies in families they could not turn back to once turning away. Because they hid and adapted during the crusades, the family was rather thinned out by the time Carlos became the prince. He owes his mother most of his power. She was the one who worked with him closely to ensure he was strong and ready to become a king.

Anything else you can think of:
As a child Carlos was fascinated by his ability to talk to crows and spent time after school trying to get his friends to see him speak with one. The crows knew the situation better, however, and would always fly off without a sound, to which the boy would promise the other children "if you just go with me, over to that tree, there's a crow in that tree I can talk to!" To which most of the other children, being timid, would refuse. The teachers blamed it on an overactive imagination. As he grew older and learned more about his fate he began to hide any evidence of the power from those he interacted with. He turned instead to nudging his friends to try dangerous things, such as climbing cliffs outside of the city or exploring abandoned buildings. He believed his ability to transform and fly would save him in a pinch, and I don't think he understood that others didn't have such a card to pull. Those who refused to be a part of his adventurous lifestyle were shrugged off and dismissed, but not hated.

At some point, he would have to leave this life behind as he was suddenly responsible for the entire family of corvids. There were connections to be made and relationships to be maintained, business to be handled and others to be dealt with.

His mother was strict but caring, and the way she brought him up probably had an influence on his wild do-it-now-and-think-about-it-later tendencies. She taught him how to have a next step as to not fall off a ledge.
---

Character name: Marcus Shaun Fath
Associated animal family: Gekkonidae
He's short at 5'7", with dark brown eyes and a little bit of a crater face.
Personality: Cold, logical, and doesn't trust many people. A true ISTJ-A. He believes it is every person for themselves.
Powers: Can transform into the Madagascar giant day gecko. He has a friend he talks with who he picked up from his travels to America, an Ashy gecko. Can speak with day geckos, but has not seen any to speak to.
Anything else: He only learned of his powers about a year ago and has no family to fall back on, having left home at 17. Even if his family had powers he isn't able to contact them to find out. Trying to learn about himself, he found work for a reptile smuggling chain. The rich do love their exotic pets. It's his job to stay with the animals until they reach the distribution point, so he has to board ships and ride in any vehicles used for transportation. His plan was to find other reptiles he could talk to and ask them if they knew other people with this power. Most of his communication is done through Sinatra, the name he gave to the Ashy gecko that travels with him. She can translate for him. So far he hasn't had much luck.
He drinks a lot.
---

Normal
Character name: Jihyun Christina Lauren Velasco
Do they know about the Monarchs: Yes
Appearance: She has a pixie cut, very dark brown eyes, is a little chubby, and stands at 5'4". This but grown up, or 5th post on this page by user stellabella, but with a pixie cut and perhaps a little older.
Personality: Because her father essentially rejected her once he found she had no powers, she is constantly trying to prove herself to everyone. She is fairly pessimistic, believing people are inherently bad, however she doesn't show this when introducing herself. Sarcastic and disorganized. ENFP.
Anything else: Her dad never stopped loving her, but she felt like she was the biggest disappointment in his life. She moved out as soon as she finished her degree in biology at college, unable to stand the way he treated her like she needed protection and help all the time. Headed straight for her mother's home country of Korea and didn't like that either. She wasn't in Korea long enough to be considered a citizen, so she still holds citizenship with Spain. She's now traveling the world working as an Ornithologist, as that is one of the few things she is good at. Went by Jiji or Christina as a kid, now introduces herself as Lauren.

List of families and their members
Corvidae: King Carlos (Vermilionrocks)
Felidae: Princess Mali (bleeze), Joel (snailcall)
Canidae: Prin Avery (Kriten)
Ursidae: Benjamin (Balrier)
Viperidae: Princess Viola (Tigerlillyrose)
Ctenidae: Princess Maxie (Tigerlillyrose)
Leporidae: Princess Orianna (LovelyRaincoat)
Lemuroidea: Elias (Harthad)
Bovidae: Abel (Dare)
Tytonidae: Mujin (bleeze)
Gekkonidae: Marcus (Vermilionrocks)
Pythonidae: Isra (Mysterious32)
Pteropodinae: Malik (Mysterious32)
Normal Humans: Lauren (Vermilionrocks)
Good yard
bump
bump
Good yard
@bleeze Accepted! Welcome to the family Mali. :3

I'm going to leave this open until a few days after the reg window, probably the 11th or 12th.~
@bleeze Accepted! Welcome to the family Mali. :3

I'm going to leave this open until a few days after the reg window, probably the 11th or 12th.~
Good yard
@Vermilionrocks I'll create a Bio in a min

Imma ping myself aswell so i dont forget @Tigerlillyrose

@Vermilionrocks I'll create a Bio in a min

Imma ping myself aswell so i dont forget @Tigerlillyrose

8HRS Ahead of FR Time
@Vermillionrocks

Aah I somehow didn't see this notification! I'll definitely start working on a bio. :D

@Dare
@Vermillionrocks

Aah I somehow didn't see this notification! I'll definitely start working on a bio. :D

@Dare
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
@Vermilionrocks

Royality
Username: Kriten
Character Name: Avery Nore Millers
Associated animal Family: Canidae (Wolves, Foxes, Jackals, Dogs(?))

Appearance: Looks mixed race, though more African American than anything else and stands at 5 feet 10 inches. Hair is short, choppy with a slight curl and close to chin length. Goes slightly over her eyebrows. An' her eyes are an Amber color. Clothing wise, she usually wears torn/plain T-shirts with ripped/plain cargo pants (not always ripped). Can be seen with either combat boots or sneakers.
Small note: Clothes are usually a bit loose fitting.
Basically what her face looks like: Left girl, not right.

Personality: She's a bit stubborn and very protective over things/people if she gets attached to them. Loyal as a dog if you earn her trust, not that it's an easy feat. She's likes to observe and take note of her surroundings, get a feel for the things around her. You could say that she is somewhat down-to-earth, in a way, but can snap easily if pushed to far. She enjoys hearing peoples opinions and suggestions, though isn't hesitant when it comes to shooting them down. She's not very good with kids, but does like them for reasons unknown (springs for a incident in her past). She enjoys the simple things in life and isn't very serious about riches, fame, and all that jazz. Enjoys sweet things, dislikes bitter things. Quite fond of any type of Canidae. Very cautious around Felidae. She strongly believes in choosing your own path instead of following what others tell you to follow.

For better example (because I'm not overly great at explaining personalities) think of an INFP Taurus with a small hint of ISFJ and a sliver of ENTJ.

Powers: Enhanced senses/physical abilities, nothing special. Able to transform into a grey wolf, talk to those of the Canidae family and control if them if desired (though prefers not to)

Anything Else?: Avery is homeless, living in the broken down slums of America. Mainly to stay off the radar- and to take care of a band of homeless humans whom she's grown attached too.
@Vermilionrocks

Royality
Username: Kriten
Character Name: Avery Nore Millers
Associated animal Family: Canidae (Wolves, Foxes, Jackals, Dogs(?))

Appearance: Looks mixed race, though more African American than anything else and stands at 5 feet 10 inches. Hair is short, choppy with a slight curl and close to chin length. Goes slightly over her eyebrows. An' her eyes are an Amber color. Clothing wise, she usually wears torn/plain T-shirts with ripped/plain cargo pants (not always ripped). Can be seen with either combat boots or sneakers.
Small note: Clothes are usually a bit loose fitting.
Basically what her face looks like: Left girl, not right.

Personality: She's a bit stubborn and very protective over things/people if she gets attached to them. Loyal as a dog if you earn her trust, not that it's an easy feat. She's likes to observe and take note of her surroundings, get a feel for the things around her. You could say that she is somewhat down-to-earth, in a way, but can snap easily if pushed to far. She enjoys hearing peoples opinions and suggestions, though isn't hesitant when it comes to shooting them down. She's not very good with kids, but does like them for reasons unknown (springs for a incident in her past). She enjoys the simple things in life and isn't very serious about riches, fame, and all that jazz. Enjoys sweet things, dislikes bitter things. Quite fond of any type of Canidae. Very cautious around Felidae. She strongly believes in choosing your own path instead of following what others tell you to follow.

For better example (because I'm not overly great at explaining personalities) think of an INFP Taurus with a small hint of ISFJ and a sliver of ENTJ.

Powers: Enhanced senses/physical abilities, nothing special. Able to transform into a grey wolf, talk to those of the Canidae family and control if them if desired (though prefers not to)

Anything Else?: Avery is homeless, living in the broken down slums of America. Mainly to stay off the radar- and to take care of a band of homeless humans whom she's grown attached too.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@Vermilionrocks

Username: Mypilot
Character name: Sarika
Associated animal family: Falconidae (falcons, kestrels, caracaras, falconets)
Personality: Sarika is quiet and speculative. Preferring to keep to herself, she watches intently from the sidelines. This usually proves to work in her favour as she later uses her acquired knowledge to get what she needs. When provoked or moved into motivation, Sarika can become almost impossible to silence as she is quick to speak her mind about things she feels strongly for. Her perseverance and moral is high, making her a tough act to stop when she gets going.
Powers: Sarika can transform into most species within her family, although maintaining the form for long is difficult. She excels at bringing her animalistic talents into her human body, giving herself perceptive senses and sharp teeth. Through practice, she is able to keep her wings even in as a human.

Character name: Daryn
Associated animal family: Accipitridae (hawks, eagles, harriers, vultures, etc.)
Personality: Daryn, like Sarika, prefers silence. Unlike Sarika, however, he does this because he doesn’t have much to say. He is less patient than his falconidae friend, wanting to get things done quickly and without interruption. His impatience can make him appear mean and rude, but Daryn is a very sympathetic man. He is often the first to offer help and is a very altruistic man, selflessly giving what he can.
Powers: Daryn can shapeshift into the animals within his family with ease, often choosing to take on the form of a hawk more than anything. On the off chance he does shift into his human form, he goes through great pains to maintain an entirely human appearance although, if he loses his concentration, certain animalistic qualities might appear.
@Vermilionrocks

Character name: Sarika
Associated animal family: Falconidae (falcons, kestrels, caracaras, falconets)
Personality: Sarika is quiet and speculative. Preferring to keep to herself, she watches intently from the sidelines. This usually proves to work in her favour as she later uses her acquired knowledge to get what she needs. When provoked or moved into motivation, Sarika can become almost impossible to silence as she is quick to speak her mind about things she feels strongly for. Her perseverance and moral is high, making her a tough act to stop when she gets going.
Powers: Sarika can transform into most species within her family, although maintaining the form for long is difficult. She excels at bringing her animalistic talents into her human body, giving herself perceptive senses and sharp teeth. Through practice, she is able to keep her wings even in as a human.

Character name: Daryn
Associated animal family: Accipitridae (hawks, eagles, harriers, vultures, etc.)
Personality: Daryn, like Sarika, prefers silence. Unlike Sarika, however, he does this because he doesn’t have much to say. He is less patient than his falconidae friend, wanting to get things done quickly and without interruption. His impatience can make him appear mean and rude, but Daryn is a very sympathetic man. He is often the first to offer help and is a very altruistic man, selflessly giving what he can.
Powers: Daryn can shapeshift into the animals within his family with ease, often choosing to take on the form of a hawk more than anything. On the off chance he does shift into his human form, he goes through great pains to maintain an entirely human appearance although, if he loses his concentration, certain animalistic qualities might appear.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Vermillionrocks

It took me SO long to find a friggin picture for him. I'm talking HOURS. Sorry it's short. I suck, I know.

Username: Balrier
Character name: Benjamin “Ben”
Associated animal family: Ursidae (bears)
Appearance: Link
Personality: Ben, although kind and helpful, can come of as condescending and a know-it-all. While Ben does indeed know a great many things for his age, he does need to reign it in a little. Still, Ben tries his best to be helpful when he can, not liking to be the one doing no work. He believes in team effort and he is generally trusting in the people he is working with, although he forgets that they might not feel the same. His ease with complete strangers can make him come off as odd as he quickly forgets boundaries. It's all a learning process for Ben, though, since his main goal is to accomplish what needs to be done and do it with the least amount of injuries and deaths possible.
Powers: Ben has complete control over his powers, so long as he has complete concentration. Anger or sadness can lead to him losing his humanity, as if he were a bear on the inside.
@Vermillionrocks

It took me SO long to find a friggin picture for him. I'm talking HOURS. Sorry it's short. I suck, I know.

Username: Balrier
Character name: Benjamin “Ben”
Associated animal family: Ursidae (bears)
Appearance: Link
Personality: Ben, although kind and helpful, can come of as condescending and a know-it-all. While Ben does indeed know a great many things for his age, he does need to reign it in a little. Still, Ben tries his best to be helpful when he can, not liking to be the one doing no work. He believes in team effort and he is generally trusting in the people he is working with, although he forgets that they might not feel the same. His ease with complete strangers can make him come off as odd as he quickly forgets boundaries. It's all a learning process for Ben, though, since his main goal is to accomplish what needs to be done and do it with the least amount of injuries and deaths possible.
Powers: Ben has complete control over his powers, so long as he has complete concentration. Anger or sadness can lead to him losing his humanity, as if he were a bear on the inside.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9