Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monarchs [Open, accepting. Sign up!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Mysterious32

Welcome! Cool characters.

@Vermillionrocks

Should I reply now or wait till Mysterious gets their intro post in? I was waiting for Pilot to post before, but I dunno if I should continue too because it's been so long. lol
@Mysterious32

Welcome! Cool characters.

@Vermillionrocks

Should I reply now or wait till Mysterious gets their intro post in? I was waiting for Pilot to post before, but I dunno if I should continue too because it's been so long. lol
@bleeze So is Mujin on the border of Spain, or will be soon? Because I was thinking that he and Elias could find each other and gang up, like @Vermillionrocks said! :)
@bleeze So is Mujin on the border of Spain, or will be soon? Because I was thinking that he and Elias could find each other and gang up, like @Vermillionrocks said! :)
@Vermilionrocks If I could have a spirit animal it would definitely be a rat. I used to keep some as pets and they were so sweet and friendly. Their short life span really sucks though, so I don't think I'll get any more. Rat ownership is very bittersweet. But otherwise dogs! Dogs are great. Joel's a cat though because that is his personality to the letter

@bleeze I hope the interaction I wrote between my 23 year-old man and your 17 year-old girl isn't too creepy, I tried not to make it creepy but I think I failed lol
@Vermilionrocks If I could have a spirit animal it would definitely be a rat. I used to keep some as pets and they were so sweet and friendly. Their short life span really sucks though, so I don't think I'll get any more. Rat ownership is very bittersweet. But otherwise dogs! Dogs are great. Joel's a cat though because that is his personality to the letter

@bleeze I hope the interaction I wrote between my 23 year-old man and your 17 year-old girl isn't too creepy, I tried not to make it creepy but I think I failed lol
tumblr_norvnxg6cx1tzsbdvo2_r2_100.pnghey kid. wanna buy an art
@Mysterious32 Awesome characters mate! :D

@Balrier I believe Mysterious stated they were starting far away. Unless they change their mind it'll probably be a few posts before they get to Spain. I would go ahead and post if I were you since there is no turn order. :) I'm actually nervous about getting Carlos and Abel to a point where @Kriten can reply and Maxie and Mali can show up at his doorstep. OTL

@snailcall Aww rats are adorable, especially the dumbo eared ones omgomg. <3 I probably couldn't keep them because of their lifespan too. Haha I love it when characters just have to be a certain thing because it's literally them.
@Mysterious32 Awesome characters mate! :D

@Balrier I believe Mysterious stated they were starting far away. Unless they change their mind it'll probably be a few posts before they get to Spain. I would go ahead and post if I were you since there is no turn order. :) I'm actually nervous about getting Carlos and Abel to a point where @Kriten can reply and Maxie and Mali can show up at his doorstep. OTL

@snailcall Aww rats are adorable, especially the dumbo eared ones omgomg. <3 I probably couldn't keep them because of their lifespan too. Haha I love it when characters just have to be a certain thing because it's literally them.
Good yard
@Vermilionrocks Dumbos are some of my favorites, too! I also really love the rexes, they have curly whiskers~
@Vermilionrocks Dumbos are some of my favorites, too! I also really love the rexes, they have curly whiskers~
tumblr_norvnxg6cx1tzsbdvo2_r2_100.pnghey kid. wanna buy an art
@bleeze I forgot to answer you omg, very sorry! Hm... to answer you, I say it is up to the player. I would think it would be interesting if their clothes stay in a pile when they transform, and so help them getting them back, but some people may not want that. So I will let the players decide if their character is fully clothed upon transforming back. We will bibbity bobbity boop it off as magic.
@bleeze I forgot to answer you omg, very sorry! Hm... to answer you, I say it is up to the player. I would think it would be interesting if their clothes stay in a pile when they transform, and so help them getting them back, but some people may not want that. So I will let the players decide if their character is fully clothed upon transforming back. We will bibbity bobbity boop it off as magic.
Good yard
@Kriten @bleeze @Tigerlillyrose
Since Carlos getting home is needed to move the rp forward with you guys and Dare hasn't logged on in a while, I'm going to make a post in the next few hours. Time for you three to kick his door down and eat his food, eh? :)

Also Lilly, if you wanna go ahead and make landfall in the next post feel free, unless you would like to stay on the ship for some reason. :P

@Balrier I know you haven't been on in a while, but here's a nudge. Lauren would like to meetchu.
@Kriten @bleeze @Tigerlillyrose
Since Carlos getting home is needed to move the rp forward with you guys and Dare hasn't logged on in a while, I'm going to make a post in the next few hours. Time for you three to kick his door down and eat his food, eh? :)

Also Lilly, if you wanna go ahead and make landfall in the next post feel free, unless you would like to stay on the ship for some reason. :P

@Balrier I know you haven't been on in a while, but here's a nudge. Lauren would like to meetchu.
Good yard
Sure, I'll construct a response in the morning as it is pretty late here, so my grammar is starting to go down hill quickly. Only thing keeping it readable is the phones correcting thing. What ever its called for windows phones. Idk.

@vermilionrocks
Sure, I'll construct a response in the morning as it is pretty late here, so my grammar is starting to go down hill quickly. Only thing keeping it readable is the phones correcting thing. What ever its called for windows phones. Idk.

@vermilionrocks
8HRS Ahead of FR Time
@Vermilionrocks

Ahh that'll work. Been havin' a bit of writers block, but I should be able to post a response tomorrow some time.
@Vermilionrocks

Ahh that'll work. Been havin' a bit of writers block, but I should be able to post a response tomorrow some time.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
Did I say hours? Cause I meant days. :B edit: Hey everyone, [url=http://orig15.deviantart.net/89d9/f/2015/119/c/c/carloshouse_by_vermilionrocks-d8rh5g9.jpg]this[/url] is where Carlos lives! Not too shabby huh? What do you envision your character's home to look like? I've already read bits and pieces of descriptive writing through the roleplay, but if you want to share more feel free to do so. C: Also, does your character believe in ghosts? This isn't in the plot, I'm just curious. Carlos hasn't had an experience, but he believes there could be some crazy stuff going on that we don't know about with how far he's studied corvids, animals that are often bad omens. Now, for actual plot about to be... set in motion. It would be a shame if we all got together only to have an Earth shattering disaster happen. What the heck caused it, anyway?! @bleeze @Tigerlillyrose @Dare @Kriten @Mysterious32 @Balrier @LovelyRaincoat @Harthad @snailcall @Vermilionrocks edit2: Carlos [img]http://i.imgur.com/6YqC8bw.gif[/img] Carlos's household [img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/2ly32gm.jpg[/img]
Did I say hours? Cause I meant days. :B

edit: Hey everyone, this is where Carlos lives! Not too shabby huh? What do you envision your character's home to look like? I've already read bits and pieces of descriptive writing through the roleplay, but if you want to share more feel free to do so. C:

Also, does your character believe in ghosts? This isn't in the plot, I'm just curious. Carlos hasn't had an experience, but he believes there could be some crazy stuff going on that we don't know about with how far he's studied corvids, animals that are often bad omens.

Now, for actual plot about to be... set in motion. It would be a shame if we all got together only to have an Earth shattering disaster happen. What the heck caused it, anyway?!

@bleeze @Tigerlillyrose @Dare @Kriten @Mysterious32 @Balrier @LovelyRaincoat @Harthad @snailcall @Vermilionrocks

edit2:
Carlos
6YqC8bw.gif

Carlos's household
2ly32gm.jpg
Good yard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9