Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monarchs [Open, accepting. Sign up!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Vermilionrocks I sure can, I was in a bit of a bind for time so I wanted to get something down :P and I did read all the opening stuff. I can go through and read it again if I missed something :)
@Vermilionrocks I sure can, I was in a bit of a bind for time so I wanted to get something down :P and I did read all the opening stuff. I can go through and read it again if I missed something :)
Respect Existence or Expect Resistance

VOw1swj.gif
@VermillionRocks

Ugh geez, I'm so sorry for vanishing! Something dramatic and sudden popped up in real life that took me away from the computer for quite a while. All my dragons are starving, poor guys.

I almost want to ask where we are at, but I'm super late now and feel bad. I can make a new character if you'd like, or simply leave you guys be.

Let me know! I'm sorry again. :c
@VermillionRocks

Ugh geez, I'm so sorry for vanishing! Something dramatic and sudden popped up in real life that took me away from the computer for quite a while. All my dragons are starving, poor guys.

I almost want to ask where we are at, but I'm super late now and feel bad. I can make a new character if you'd like, or simply leave you guys be.

Let me know! I'm sorry again. :c
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
@Tigerlillyrose Quality is good to go for me! Just remember that Mypilot is no longer in the ping list. :P

@Thief6 Ahh I see, that's fine.~ I hope you've gotten out of your bind now. :O
The reason I ask was because this really isn't a roleplay involving the paranormal, I just asked everyone what their character believed out of curiosity. However, I also posted a few posts back that I'm all for people shaping the universe! So as soon as you explain the why behind it, like why it works in this universe, you'll be good to go. C:

Ayyyeeee welcome back to fr @Dare! I do hope this life event wasn't too terrible. D: They're full when I checked this, but even so, would you like some food? Maybe you're low on reserves after feeding them. :o
To be honest, we haven't moved that far since you left. The rp is pretty slow moving right now, with everyone mainly introducing their characters and moving around. You came back at a good time since I'm about to hammer a plot device into the system as soon as these signups are over. o3o
Carlos decided he didn't want to stick around for his boss to come back angry with him and left the building lolol. Nobody else has interacted with Abel since then. Right now Carlos is at home and is welcoming visitors, in a way. We'll also have some new people, hopefully more than one heh, who can pair up with you if you would like.~
If you want to make a new character feel free, but I think Abel is in a pretty good spot to pick up. :V
(also it's just one L comrade kkkk)
@Tigerlillyrose Quality is good to go for me! Just remember that Mypilot is no longer in the ping list. :P

@Thief6 Ahh I see, that's fine.~ I hope you've gotten out of your bind now. :O
The reason I ask was because this really isn't a roleplay involving the paranormal, I just asked everyone what their character believed out of curiosity. However, I also posted a few posts back that I'm all for people shaping the universe! So as soon as you explain the why behind it, like why it works in this universe, you'll be good to go. C:

Ayyyeeee welcome back to fr @Dare! I do hope this life event wasn't too terrible. D: They're full when I checked this, but even so, would you like some food? Maybe you're low on reserves after feeding them. :o
To be honest, we haven't moved that far since you left. The rp is pretty slow moving right now, with everyone mainly introducing their characters and moving around. You came back at a good time since I'm about to hammer a plot device into the system as soon as these signups are over. o3o
Carlos decided he didn't want to stick around for his boss to come back angry with him and left the building lolol. Nobody else has interacted with Abel since then. Right now Carlos is at home and is welcoming visitors, in a way. We'll also have some new people, hopefully more than one heh, who can pair up with you if you would like.~
If you want to make a new character feel free, but I think Abel is in a pretty good spot to pick up. :V
(also it's just one L comrade kkkk)
Good yard
@snailcall @Mysterious32 @bleeze @Dare @Balrier @Lovelyraincoat @Harthad @Theif6

Hey everyone! Life lifed for me, but I'm pretty sure I'm back now. Just made a post.~
I've also put in a time skip. As of @Kriten's post It is now three days later, November 26, 2643, at approximately 8:30 PM in Spain or 7:30 PM UTC.
@Tigerlillyrose we can say the events with Marc and Viola are happening after the time skip, so they aren't sitting there in a ship cabin for three days.
@snailcall you guys can decide if you want a break in the rp or for your events to be happening after the time skip/sometime between the time skip. Idk, it doesn't matter so much.~

To anyone else reading this, signups are definitely still open, so feel free to make a character. :]
@snailcall @Mysterious32 @bleeze @Dare @Balrier @Lovelyraincoat @Harthad @Theif6

Hey everyone! Life lifed for me, but I'm pretty sure I'm back now. Just made a post.~
I've also put in a time skip. As of @Kriten's post It is now three days later, November 26, 2643, at approximately 8:30 PM in Spain or 7:30 PM UTC.
@Tigerlillyrose we can say the events with Marc and Viola are happening after the time skip, so they aren't sitting there in a ship cabin for three days.
@snailcall you guys can decide if you want a break in the rp or for your events to be happening after the time skip/sometime between the time skip. Idk, it doesn't matter so much.~

To anyone else reading this, signups are definitely still open, so feel free to make a character. :]
Good yard
bump
bump
Good yard
bump
bump
Good yard
(I'm not gonna bother you guys by tagging you, it's just a small note--)
Alright, I'm so so so sorry but when the roleplay started it went so fast that I got really overwhelmed and I really should have said so a LOT sooner, but I don't think I can do this. I kept telling myself that I would get caught up and jump in, and I'm sure there are always inactive players in any rp, but I've become one. I just need to deal with this -- I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to continue in this roleplay ! I'm not gonna make a big deal of this (it's not as if I ever posted in the first place orz) but I just wanted to let you guys know !
I don't know if you guys are even planning on keeping up the roleplay; it seems to have slowed a lot, but I really needed to stop avoiding this--
(I'm not gonna bother you guys by tagging you, it's just a small note--)
Alright, I'm so so so sorry but when the roleplay started it went so fast that I got really overwhelmed and I really should have said so a LOT sooner, but I don't think I can do this. I kept telling myself that I would get caught up and jump in, and I'm sure there are always inactive players in any rp, but I've become one. I just need to deal with this -- I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to continue in this roleplay ! I'm not gonna make a big deal of this (it's not as if I ever posted in the first place orz) but I just wanted to let you guys know !
I don't know if you guys are even planning on keeping up the roleplay; it seems to have slowed a lot, but I really needed to stop avoiding this--
40545321243_92448bc38e_o_d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9