Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for partners (Closed for now)
1 2 3 4
@Sharkbro Yeah I'm up to it, I just don't know how to start, or if there would be an established plot.
@Sharkbro Yeah I'm up to it, I just don't know how to start, or if there would be an established plot.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@safeleo If you'd like you can PM me and we can discuss a plot!
@safeleo If you'd like you can PM me and we can discuss a plot!
lSzo9WN.png
@Sharkbro by images I mean pictures of the dragon/s I'm using.

Also how far from server time are you? I'm 8hrs ahead which could make things awkward.
@Sharkbro by images I mean pictures of the dragon/s I'm using.

Also how far from server time are you? I'm 8hrs ahead which could make things awkward.
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Jemdragons I don't mind! I'm 2 hours ahead of the server time.
@Jemdragons I don't mind! I'm 2 hours ahead of the server time.
lSzo9WN.png
@Sharkbro

Oh, good. You're just like my friend Heradotus.

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you if you don't mind a complete-never-roleplayed-before-in-my-life-newbie for a partner. :-)
@Sharkbro

Oh, good. You're just like my friend Heradotus.

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you if you don't mind a complete-never-roleplayed-before-in-my-life-newbie for a partner. :-)
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Jemdragons No worries! We all gotta start some where! Shoot me a PM so we can plot!
@Jemdragons No worries! We all gotta start some where! Shoot me a PM so we can plot!
lSzo9WN.png
Bumping this back up!
Bumping this back up!
lSzo9WN.png
bump
bump
lSzo9WN.png
@XxTatsuxX

Sounds good to me! Would like to plot on PM?
@XxTatsuxX

Sounds good to me! Would like to plot on PM?
lSzo9WN.png
@Sharkbro
id certainly like to get into doing RP on here. ive done RP on other sites so ive got some experience. (I don't know what else to say)
@Sharkbro
id certainly like to get into doing RP on here. ive done RP on other sites so ive got some experience. (I don't know what else to say)
Respect Existence or Expect Resistance

VOw1swj.gif
1 2 3 4