Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for partners (Closed for now)
1 2 3 4
Bringing this back because while I was able to find a few lovely partners it's just not enough!

So, here's the requirements, don't worry it's not a lot:
1.No chat speak (I don't care if you do it OOC though)
2.Decent grammar and spelling
3.Have fun!

I'm mostly looking for one on ones as I can never keep up with groups. Also, I don't mind rping over PM or doing a private thread on the forum. Now, I'm not very confident in my writing, so I won't be writing anything like novellas. I can write a few decent paragraphs, but I have a tendency to make them smaller and smaller as time goes on. It's annoying but true :/

Anyway, come one come all! Ping me here or PM me idc!
Bringing this back because while I was able to find a few lovely partners it's just not enough!

So, here's the requirements, don't worry it's not a lot:
1.No chat speak (I don't care if you do it OOC though)
2.Decent grammar and spelling
3.Have fun!

I'm mostly looking for one on ones as I can never keep up with groups. Also, I don't mind rping over PM or doing a private thread on the forum. Now, I'm not very confident in my writing, so I won't be writing anything like novellas. I can write a few decent paragraphs, but I have a tendency to make them smaller and smaller as time goes on. It's annoying but true :/

Anyway, come one come all! Ping me here or PM me idc!
lSzo9WN.png
@sharkbro
Can I rp with you?
@sharkbro
Can I rp with you?
8EUReD3.pngPxFMdXM.png
@tricksterraven Heck yeah ya can! I will be going to bed soon though. But I've got a little time to plot/talk.
@tricksterraven Heck yeah ya can! I will be going to bed soon though. But I've got a little time to plot/talk.
lSzo9WN.png
@sharkbro
Cool! I'm new to a one x one, though. I've mostly done group rps before. Just letting you know. I'm fine with either PM or private thread, but a thread would be easier.

So do you have any ideas for the plot? Just a general outline for me to think about?
@sharkbro
Cool! I'm new to a one x one, though. I've mostly done group rps before. Just letting you know. I'm fine with either PM or private thread, but a thread would be easier.

So do you have any ideas for the plot? Just a general outline for me to think about?
8EUReD3.pngPxFMdXM.png
@tricksterraven I honestly don't :/ and I'm too tired to think one up at the top of my head. If it helps I tell you a little bit about my lair.

My lair is separated into two clans that are in good standings with each other. Ukanlos is the queen of the first clan who make their home in the tide lord's domain while Abeni's clan is on the edge of the tangled woods. Everyone in my lair on the first page that has the bare bones list so I can organize myself is up for rp.
@tricksterraven I honestly don't :/ and I'm too tired to think one up at the top of my head. If it helps I tell you a little bit about my lair.

My lair is separated into two clans that are in good standings with each other. Ukanlos is the queen of the first clan who make their home in the tide lord's domain while Abeni's clan is on the edge of the tangled woods. Everyone in my lair on the first page that has the bare bones list so I can organize myself is up for rp.
lSzo9WN.png
@Sharkbro

Hey I'm interested too! Most of my dragons have bios if you have one in mind.
@Sharkbro

Hey I'm interested too! Most of my dragons have bios if you have one in mind.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@safeleo I haven't read all the bios but so far I really like Corvus, Zephyr, Firefur, Amethyst, Azure, Sprye, and River. Your lair is really nice! I bet there will be a few friends and enemies made.
@safeleo I haven't read all the bios but so far I really like Corvus, Zephyr, Firefur, Amethyst, Azure, Sprye, and River. Your lair is really nice! I bet there will be a few friends and enemies made.
lSzo9WN.png
@Sharkbro

I'd be happy to RP with you, I haven't done a lot of Bios on my dragons but I've done some spreadsheets on the google docs and plan to upload them up soon but I can tell you whom is whom if you have any questions on any dragons.
@Sharkbro

I'd be happy to RP with you, I haven't done a lot of Bios on my dragons but I've done some spreadsheets on the google docs and plan to upload them up soon but I can tell you whom is whom if you have any questions on any dragons.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa Your dragons look so cool, but I'm not sure which one I would like to rp with since there isn't many profiles.Could you give me a quick rundown of a few of your dragons? Like maybe your favorites?
@DacianaLupa Your dragons look so cool, but I'm not sure which one I would like to rp with since there isn't many profiles.Could you give me a quick rundown of a few of your dragons? Like maybe your favorites?
lSzo9WN.png
@Sharkbro

One of the things that I always do in RP is always use my familiar as well, for example if my dragon has a centaur for a familiar I will use them as a character but they are a side one and they don't do much.

A lot of my dragons are enigeer, such as Sorthis is a write; messenger and Tsokolate is a book thief and she is a cunning, clever type. I have two imperial sisters in my clan their names are Hinewai and Eurydice and their the mad ones, crazy and their the metalsmiths of my clan and they make armor and such more.
@Sharkbro

One of the things that I always do in RP is always use my familiar as well, for example if my dragon has a centaur for a familiar I will use them as a character but they are a side one and they don't do much.

A lot of my dragons are enigeer, such as Sorthis is a write; messenger and Tsokolate is a book thief and she is a cunning, clever type. I have two imperial sisters in my clan their names are Hinewai and Eurydice and their the mad ones, crazy and their the metalsmiths of my clan and they make armor and such more.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4