Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thanks for playing!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@Renessa47 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1055294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10553/1055294_350.png[/img] [/url] Malzahar, a tiny but powerful Fae, comes up to take his turn with the hammer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3278918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32790/3278918_350.png[/img] [/url] Rosetta smiles. "I usually try to [i]avoid[/i] breaking rocks, but hey, these are new." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3539102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35392/3539102_350.png[/img] [/url] Alala's strike at the rock is for some reason accompanied by an ululating shriek. She pauses and looks up at the Imperial afterward as the fragments fall away. @Serendipital Rosetta selects A8 and puts her money down.
@Renessa47

1055294_350.png

Malzahar, a tiny but powerful Fae, comes up to take his turn with the hammer.

3278918_350.png

Rosetta smiles. "I usually try to avoid breaking rocks, but hey, these are new."

3539102_350.png

Alala's strike at the rock is for some reason accompanied by an ululating shriek. She pauses and looks up at the Imperial afterward as the fragments fall away.

@Serendipital
Rosetta selects A8 and puts her money down.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Canisa (Roll: 82) A stone tablet clatters out and slides a ways from the strength of his blow. [item=Ambush] @Ranarhun "Of course, sister!" he cries, still chuckling a bit. (Roll: 44) The coatl has to take a few swings at her stone, but her 'light touch' pays off in the long run and a pristine jar with a few small statues inside of it can be found in the rubble. [item=Ornate Porcelain Jar] [item=Chimera Relic] @gloryrising (Marina's Roll: 63) With her final strike, the stone shatters and a satiny yellow ribbon pools out strung with golden rings. [item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow] [item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles] (Reginald's Roll: 78) The Pearlcatcher's fine strike reveals more golden folds of fabric. [item=Gold Breeches] @LynnM28 "Definitely, brother, good strength to you!" Sing's tail slides over a rock and hammer to his fellow Imperial. (Roll: 93!) The rock nearly exploded on its own with a burst of light that faded to a soft glow set in gold. [item=Sunguard Chest] @Dreu (Roll: 24) The Wildclaw need a few more good thumps before his a piece snapped off his stone and revealed interior and a few ripples of blue. [item=Faded Blue Fabric] @Severina (Roll: 51) With a crack and fwump, piles of dark blue fabric fluffed out of her rock. [item=Navy Tail Wrap] Sing smiled warmly at the two and nodded. "Right away, little brother and sister." He placed and rock and hammer for each. (Nadia's Roll: 58) The little fae dealt the stone a solid blow and a few dark tassels popped out of the fissure that opened. With a little tugging a monochrome scarf came free and practically buried the hatchling. [item=Silver Steampunk Scarf] (Aidan's Roll: 36) Her brother had a little more trouble and needed another swing but a chunk finally sheered away and a crystal formation glittered inside. [item=Banded Sardonyx] @Elai (Roll: 29) The Tundra certainly wasn't going to be slinging his hammer anywhere, but he certainly wasn't getting through his stone very quickly. With a bit of work, the glitter of gold appeared! Too bad it wasn't real... [item=Fool's Gold] @clanguardian (Roll: 62) The wildclaw was bathed in light and then feathers and sqwaks as a grey clouddancer flapped out. [item=Clouddancer]
@Canisa

(Roll: 82)
A stone tablet clatters out and slides a ways from the strength of his blow.
Ambush

@Ranarhun

"Of course, sister!" he cries, still chuckling a bit.
(Roll: 44)
The coatl has to take a few swings at her stone, but her 'light touch' pays off in the long run and a pristine jar with a few small statues inside of it can be found in the rubble.
Ornate Porcelain Jar Chimera Relic

@gloryrising

(Marina's Roll: 63)
With her final strike, the stone shatters and a satiny yellow ribbon pools out strung with golden rings.
Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Simple Gold Wing Bangles
(Reginald's Roll: 78)
The Pearlcatcher's fine strike reveals more golden folds of fabric.
Gold Breeches

@LynnM28

"Definitely, brother, good strength to you!" Sing's tail slides over a rock and hammer to his fellow Imperial.
(Roll: 93!)
The rock nearly exploded on its own with a burst of light that faded to a soft glow set in gold.
Sunguard Chest

@Dreu

(Roll: 24)
The Wildclaw need a few more good thumps before his a piece snapped off his stone and revealed interior and a few ripples of blue.
Faded Blue Fabric

@Severina

(Roll: 51)
With a crack and fwump, piles of dark blue fabric fluffed out of her rock.
Navy Tail Wrap
Sing smiled warmly at the two and nodded. "Right away, little brother and sister." He placed and rock and hammer for each.
(Nadia's Roll: 58)
The little fae dealt the stone a solid blow and a few dark tassels popped out of the fissure that opened. With a little tugging a monochrome scarf came free and practically buried the hatchling.
Silver Steampunk Scarf
(Aidan's Roll: 36)
Her brother had a little more trouble and needed another swing but a chunk finally sheered away and a crystal formation glittered inside.
Banded Sardonyx

@Elai

(Roll: 29)
The Tundra certainly wasn't going to be slinging his hammer anywhere, but he certainly wasn't getting through his stone very quickly. With a bit of work, the glitter of gold appeared! Too bad it wasn't real...
Fool's Gold

@clanguardian

(Roll: 62)
The wildclaw was bathed in light and then feathers and sqwaks as a grey clouddancer flapped out.
Clouddancer
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@Amariel "Good strength to you, brother!" he said with a nod and placed a rock in front of him. (Roll: 28) It took a few swings, but a bit of studded black leather poked out in time. [item=Black Hainu Collar] @polishingopals "Of course, sister," Sing responds. He fishes a dropped hammer from under a bench and dusts it off before placing it and a rock near her. (Roll: 55) Normally, one swing would not have been enough, but the telltale flash of light helped crack the stone the rest of the way and a vigorous green lasher came slithering out with an agitated hiss. [item=Everglade Lasher] @Schefflera (Roll: 68) The rock flashed bright and following the whirl of the Spiral's smash was a chattering cloud chaser. [item=Cloud Chaser] @LexiLopezi (Cernunnos' Roll: 81) One of the glancing strikes resulted in an unexpected flash of light and an angrily fluffed blue dodo rolled out with a few sqwaks. [item=Brush Dodo] (Shred's Roll: 64) A dull pink crystal lay in the dust of his crushed rock. It appeared to just be a piece of quartz, but then it shuddered violently, gave a blinding flash, and a giant, fuzzy, blue shrimp was tossed into the air with comically flailing limbs. [item=Gaseous Megashrimp] @Drav (Roll: 58) Pieces flew every where from the blast, and the tablet inside flipped over onto the other side of the bench. Sing glanced over curiously and placed it back on the counter near her. "Seem like it might be useful." [item=Scholar]
@Amariel

"Good strength to you, brother!" he said with a nod and placed a rock in front of him.
(Roll: 28)
It took a few swings, but a bit of studded black leather poked out in time.
Black Hainu Collar

@polishingopals

"Of course, sister," Sing responds. He fishes a dropped hammer from under a bench and dusts it off before placing it and a rock near her.
(Roll: 55)
Normally, one swing would not have been enough, but the telltale flash of light helped crack the stone the rest of the way and a vigorous green lasher came slithering out with an agitated hiss.
Everglade Lasher

@Schefflera

(Roll: 68)
The rock flashed bright and following the whirl of the Spiral's smash was a chattering cloud chaser.
Cloud Chaser

@LexiLopezi

(Cernunnos' Roll: 81)
One of the glancing strikes resulted in an unexpected flash of light and an angrily fluffed blue dodo rolled out with a few sqwaks.
Brush Dodo
(Shred's Roll: 64)
A dull pink crystal lay in the dust of his crushed rock. It appeared to just be a piece of quartz, but then it shuddered violently, gave a blinding flash, and a giant, fuzzy, blue shrimp was tossed into the air with comically flailing limbs.
Gaseous Megashrimp

@Drav

(Roll: 58)
Pieces flew every where from the blast, and the tablet inside flipped over onto the other side of the bench. Sing glanced over curiously and placed it back on the counter near her. "Seem like it might be useful."
Scholar
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@Renessa47

Ilya leaned in nose-to-nose with the cloud chaser, surprised, and then picked it up. "Thank you -- I'd better go put this in some water -- goodbye!"
@Renessa47

Ilya leaned in nose-to-nose with the cloud chaser, surprised, and then picked it up. "Thank you -- I'd better go put this in some water -- goodbye!"
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Renessa47

Inyta scrambles away from the hissing Everglade Lasher, reaching out gently towards it. The lasher notices her gentle gesture and slithers into her claws, curling up into a ball.

Inyta smiles up at Sing, then leaves, making sure not to agitate the lasher further.
@Renessa47

Inyta scrambles away from the hissing Everglade Lasher, reaching out gently towards it. The lasher notices her gentle gesture and slithers into her claws, curling up into a ball.

Inyta smiles up at Sing, then leaves, making sure not to agitate the lasher further.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74046/7404509_350.png[/img] "am i too late!" Benia was concerned about being too late of the festival that everyone had talked about. "if you are in not too much of a hurry i would really like to try these" (B1 B2 B3 B4 B5) @Renessa47 @Serendipital
7404509_350.png
"am i too late!" Benia was concerned about being too late of the festival that everyone had talked about. "if you are in not too much of a hurry i would really like to try these"
(B1 B2 B3 B4 B5)
@Renessa47 @Serendipital
uw3nPsd.png
@tenrec77
Indiana smiled. Dappled Seals were certainly great for hatchlings! She was glad she liked her prize - and the Wildclaw hatchling would like digging in A8, she hoped! She led her to her square and waited close by as she dug, lending a helping hand as necessary. Once the Wildclaw was done, she reached into her hole and pulled out a dirt-encrusted basket. Inside..."One Poisonous Toridae!" She handed the familiar over with a smile. "Looks like you all are going home with two new best friends."

@beckyh2112
"Thanks!" Indiana beamed at the Tundra. "It's my favorite hat, and I just found it again!" She waited with the Tundra as his Fae friend dug, and once he was done, Indiana approached the new hole. She reached her claws in, pulling out a worn basket. She dusted the dirt off of it and tore off the lid. "One Shattered Serpent! Lucky," she announced, handing it over. "And your first and last time, too! Not bad. Hope you've had a happy Rockbreaker's!"

@Foxbrow
"Thank you," Indiana said, tipping her hat. Well, it wasn't like any of that treasure was for her. She tossed the treasure in her bucket and led the Fae to his square. She stood to the side as he dug, and once he was finished, she reached her claws into the new hole. Out of it came a beat-up basket covered in dirt. She tossed aside the lid, announcing, "That's one Eliminate battle stone!" She handed it over. "Not bad at all. Hope you'e had a happy Rockbreaker's!"

@fairypenguin
"How about D2?" Indiana suggested. "I hope that's alright with you," she said, leading the Mirror to her square. Once she was done digging, Indiana pulled out her prize. "A Shellion!" She handed it over, smiling. "I hope it's been a great Rockbreaker's!"
@tenrec77
Indiana smiled. Dappled Seals were certainly great for hatchlings! She was glad she liked her prize - and the Wildclaw hatchling would like digging in A8, she hoped! She led her to her square and waited close by as she dug, lending a helping hand as necessary. Once the Wildclaw was done, she reached into her hole and pulled out a dirt-encrusted basket. Inside..."One Poisonous Toridae!" She handed the familiar over with a smile. "Looks like you all are going home with two new best friends."

@beckyh2112
"Thanks!" Indiana beamed at the Tundra. "It's my favorite hat, and I just found it again!" She waited with the Tundra as his Fae friend dug, and once he was done, Indiana approached the new hole. She reached her claws in, pulling out a worn basket. She dusted the dirt off of it and tore off the lid. "One Shattered Serpent! Lucky," she announced, handing it over. "And your first and last time, too! Not bad. Hope you've had a happy Rockbreaker's!"

@Foxbrow
"Thank you," Indiana said, tipping her hat. Well, it wasn't like any of that treasure was for her. She tossed the treasure in her bucket and led the Fae to his square. She stood to the side as he dug, and once he was finished, she reached her claws into the new hole. Out of it came a beat-up basket covered in dirt. She tossed aside the lid, announcing, "That's one Eliminate battle stone!" She handed it over. "Not bad at all. Hope you'e had a happy Rockbreaker's!"

@fairypenguin
"How about D2?" Indiana suggested. "I hope that's alright with you," she said, leading the Mirror to her square. Once she was done digging, Indiana pulled out her prize. "A Shellion!" She handed it over, smiling. "I hope it's been a great Rockbreaker's!"
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
[size=1]@HereBeDragons @Canisa @Falconair @Drav @YawningDodo @Elsu @Frauzis @NotHarvard @LynnM28 @Whamm @HSoup @MissMokushiroku @Dreu @Offcenter @Merchent @Tenrec77 @Serendipital[/size] Indiana consulted her list, looking it over. Now that she had her hat, she didn't have much of a need of all this stuff...best to give it away, she thought, so here she was. Closing her eyes, she waved a foot over the paper. She opened them as her claw landed. "Oh! It's..." ((And the Grand Prize winner is...@HereBeDragons! Congratulations! You get these prizes: [quote][item=ambush][item=earth runestone][item=hedgehog][item=cragbacked bouldursa][url=http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/art/2474.png][acronym=Skin: Poisonous Toridae][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/2474.png[/img][/acronym][/url] and 50k treasure![/quote] Thank you everyone for participating! You made the thread so much more lively, and helped raise so much for next year. It wouldn't have been a good Rockbreaker's without you all. So, again, thank you!)) EDIT: I made a mistake on the first post saying that the prize would be distributed evenly. As a consolation, I will be sending everyone else 10k treasure and a familiar. I'm really sorry about the mix-up! This should at least ensure there was no loss here. Sorry, again! ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5783245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57833/5783245_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Indiana smiled wistfully, pulling down her stand. First went the sloppy sign, then the map. It had been an exhausting week, but a fun one nonetheless. And she’d met so many new dragons! She almost wished it’d lasted longer. She moved on to pick up the sticks marking the arena, bundling them in her arms. Well, everyone had had fun, she’d gotten her hat back, and she’d turned quite a profit. Not to mention the prize she gave out to her favorite digger! All in all, she thought, it’d been a fantastic Rockbreaker’s Ceremony. ((ClOSED! Thank you so much for everyone participating! We raised a ton of treasure for the festivities next year (200k!), and I hope it's been as fun for all of your as it was for me. Happy Rockbreakers!))
@HereBeDragons @Canisa @Falconair @Drav @YawningDodo @Elsu @Frauzis @NotHarvard @LynnM28 @Whamm @HSoup @MissMokushiroku @Dreu @Offcenter @Merchent
@Tenrec77 @Serendipital

Indiana consulted her list, looking it over. Now that she had her hat, she didn't have much of a need of all this stuff...best to give it away, she thought, so here she was. Closing her eyes, she waved a foot over the paper. She opened them as her claw landed. "Oh! It's..."

((And the Grand Prize winner is...@HereBeDragons! Congratulations! You get these prizes:
Quote:
Ambush Earth Runestone Hedgehog Cragbacked Bouldursa [acronym=Skin: Poisonous Toridae]2474.png[/acronym] and 50k treasure!

Thank you everyone for participating! You made the thread so much more lively, and helped raise so much for next year. It wouldn't have been a good Rockbreaker's without you all. So, again, thank you!))

EDIT: I made a mistake on the first post saying that the prize would be distributed evenly. As a consolation, I will be sending everyone else 10k treasure and a familiar. I'm really sorry about the mix-up! This should at least ensure there was no loss here. Sorry, again!

Indiana smiled wistfully, pulling down her stand. First went the sloppy sign, then the map. It had been an exhausting week, but a fun one nonetheless. And she’d met so many new dragons! She almost wished it’d lasted longer.

She moved on to pick up the sticks marking the arena, bundling them in her arms. Well, everyone had had fun, she’d gotten her hat back, and she’d turned quite a profit. Not to mention the prize she gave out to her favorite digger! All in all, she thought, it’d been a fantastic Rockbreaker’s Ceremony.

((ClOSED! Thank you so much for everyone participating! We raised a ton of treasure for the festivities next year (200k!), and I hope it's been as fun for all of your as it was for me. Happy Rockbreakers!))
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
((Forgot to reply to the last bobbing for gems result earlier.)) "See?" Sourleaf said, around a mouthful of gems. He spat them out and offered them to Banana, then remembered himself and hastily wiped them down before handing the gems to the girl. "Easy. You gotta have luck, that's all," he added, remembering that Banana had had no luck earlier. Everyone admired the ten gems and congratulated him, which made him feel pretty good. After all, he'd been the only one to get gems while bobbing for gems, that had to count for something. But he pretended like it was nothing, accepting his hat back from Mistral and setting it back on his head with a nonchalant gesture. "Time to go, innit?" he asked Banana. ------------ [quote name="Serendipital" date="2014-11-29 20:00:22"]@rentacles "It's fine!" Indiana assured. "Though it looks like their first choice was just fine. And a good way to make that choice too. E for Earth - hadn't thought of that," she said, leading them to their square. Once they'd arrived, Indiana waited to the side as they dug their hole. It added a sense of adventure to the whole thing, she thought, digging your own hole. When the hole was deep enough, Indiana approached the three dragons and stuck her claws in, pulling out a worn basket. She placed the lid to the side. "Four Featherfall Packs!" she announced, handing them over. "Not bad for your first [size=2]and last[/size] prize. Well, Happy Rockbreaker's!"[/quote] The team patted each other on the back and poked and prodded at their prize. "This was fun!" Ihuicatl said, even though she'd only sat around while Sourleaf and Altair dug most of the hole. The others shook the rest of the dirt out of their claws and brushed their coats clean. The packs were added to the rest of the prizes that Mistral was already carrying on his back. Looking around, the clan could see that the crows had thinned and the other stalls were starting to close. "We should be getting home too," Banana sighed, with some regret because it had been a wonderful festival. She waved goodbye to Indiana, though she didn't know if the other dragon saw, since she had pulled a large hat over her eyes. "Thank you for the food and games," she said, as the rest of her clan ambled towards the exit, tired but chattering happily. "Best. Festival. Ever!" Shurhuq exclaimed as they left Dragonhome.
((Forgot to reply to the last bobbing for gems result earlier.))

"See?" Sourleaf said, around a mouthful of gems. He spat them out and offered them to Banana, then remembered himself and hastily wiped them down before handing the gems to the girl. "Easy. You gotta have luck, that's all," he added, remembering that Banana had had no luck earlier.
Everyone admired the ten gems and congratulated him, which made him feel pretty good. After all, he'd been the only one to get gems while bobbing for gems, that had to count for something. But he pretended like it was nothing, accepting his hat back from Mistral and setting it back on his head with a nonchalant gesture.
"Time to go, innit?" he asked Banana.

Serendipital wrote on 2014-11-29 20:00:22:
@rentacles
"It's fine!" Indiana assured. "Though it looks like their first choice was just fine. And a good way to make that choice too. E for Earth - hadn't thought of that," she said, leading them to their square. Once they'd arrived, Indiana waited to the side as they dug their hole. It added a sense of adventure to the whole thing, she thought, digging your own hole. When the hole was deep enough, Indiana approached the three dragons and stuck her claws in, pulling out a worn basket. She placed the lid to the side. "Four Featherfall Packs!" she announced, handing them over. "Not bad for your first and last prize. Well, Happy Rockbreaker's!"

The team patted each other on the back and poked and prodded at their prize.
"This was fun!" Ihuicatl said, even though she'd only sat around while Sourleaf and Altair dug most of the hole.
The others shook the rest of the dirt out of their claws and brushed their coats clean. The packs were added to the rest of the prizes that Mistral was already carrying on his back.
Looking around, the clan could see that the crows had thinned and the other stalls were starting to close.
"We should be getting home too," Banana sighed, with some regret because it had been a wonderful festival. She waved goodbye to Indiana, though she didn't know if the other dragon saw, since she had pulled a large hat over her eyes. "Thank you for the food and games," she said, as the rest of her clan ambled towards the exit, tired but chattering happily.
"Best. Festival. Ever!" Shurhuq exclaimed as they left Dragonhome.
@Serendipital "Sa'good," Quoar says. He shifts slightly to see if he can get into the ridgeback's shadow. Maybe it's a little cooler there?

The fae dragon boops his nose against the shattered serpent's. It blinks at him in startlement and confusion. "I shall trade it to Shen. He will be pleased."
@Serendipital "Sa'good," Quoar says. He shifts slightly to see if he can get into the ridgeback's shadow. Maybe it's a little cooler there?

The fae dragon boops his nose against the shattered serpent's. It blinks at him in startlement and confusion. "I shall trade it to Shen. He will be pleased."
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73