Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystic Valley ((AWH)) ~ OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@Feldoras

Well that whole thing happened. She wasn't even really apart of that. Should she be feeling guilty? Perhaps... a sense of purpose to turn around and help Dog and Foxstar settle down and not kill each other? Well dang that required some sort of effort and Sapphire already had enough of her perfect fur tainted.

"So...." Sapphire began as she stood outside with Redfur. "Is that Dog character your... Significant other?" She asked. Better get right to the point. "He must have some high standards to.... get along with an attractive feline such as yourself." But not as attractive as her amiright. somewhere in the valley, someone made a ba bum tsk sound on the drums.
@Feldoras

Well that whole thing happened. She wasn't even really apart of that. Should she be feeling guilty? Perhaps... a sense of purpose to turn around and help Dog and Foxstar settle down and not kill each other? Well dang that required some sort of effort and Sapphire already had enough of her perfect fur tainted.

"So...." Sapphire began as she stood outside with Redfur. "Is that Dog character your... Significant other?" She asked. Better get right to the point. "He must have some high standards to.... get along with an attractive feline such as yourself." But not as attractive as her amiright. somewhere in the valley, someone made a ba bum tsk sound on the drums.
@feldoras @dangitdoodle

Dog blinked again at Foxstar's anger, looking back at the entrance of the shed. But... his own father never stayed with a single she-cat. And Redfur had another mate for Mintpaw and was now switching to him. Cats being together wasn't really love, it was need, so why was this... a problem?

The loner would never understand the codes and morals of clannies, but on the bright side, he didn't really lose anything... except that this wasn't funny. This definitely was not as funny as he'd thought it'd be. Redfur looked hurt, Foxstar was angry, and Dog was now not getting the laughs he wanted.

Could it be possible... that he was wrong?

Dog was not often wrong, and not often confused by a play of events, but this was different. The tom cocked his head, and said simply,

"I... see."
@feldoras @dangitdoodle

Dog blinked again at Foxstar's anger, looking back at the entrance of the shed. But... his own father never stayed with a single she-cat. And Redfur had another mate for Mintpaw and was now switching to him. Cats being together wasn't really love, it was need, so why was this... a problem?

The loner would never understand the codes and morals of clannies, but on the bright side, he didn't really lose anything... except that this wasn't funny. This definitely was not as funny as he'd thought it'd be. Redfur looked hurt, Foxstar was angry, and Dog was now not getting the laughs he wanted.

Could it be possible... that he was wrong?

Dog was not often wrong, and not often confused by a play of events, but this was different. The tom cocked his head, and said simply,

"I... see."
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
"And before you bring my sister's first mate into this, he's dead. And it took her until Mintpaw became an apperentice to pick a new one." Foxstar spat the latest sentence out. He turned and left the shed in a hurry, but stopped, "And if I catch you near my clan either You won't think seeing your innards turned out-ards won't be very funny either!"

Redfur nodded sadly, her ears were down, what was left of her tail was drooping, the cat's world was crushed.

@dangitdoodle @Burnmoon
"And before you bring my sister's first mate into this, he's dead. And it took her until Mintpaw became an apperentice to pick a new one." Foxstar spat the latest sentence out. He turned and left the shed in a hurry, but stopped, "And if I catch you near my clan either You won't think seeing your innards turned out-ards won't be very funny either!"

Redfur nodded sadly, her ears were down, what was left of her tail was drooping, the cat's world was crushed.

@dangitdoodle @Burnmoon
@Feldoras @Burnmoon

Cool so Redfur wasn't a talker. Sapphire wondered why. Perhaps she should had waited for her tall servants by the road. Maybe this time the guilt will set in. "I think this might had been a misunderstanding." She said outloud. Sapphire glanced over her shoulder to see what was happening.

"I didn't know how dramatic this whole.. Leading me to other cats thing is, but it is going down the wrong way." Well she wasn't going to fix it. "I suppose that Dog fellow lives up to his name. He is a Dog." Scoff scoff. "Perhaps I should go settle the matter. That unnatural mutt breed cat and that misnamed animal cat are going to make matters worse for everyone."
@Feldoras @Burnmoon

Cool so Redfur wasn't a talker. Sapphire wondered why. Perhaps she should had waited for her tall servants by the road. Maybe this time the guilt will set in. "I think this might had been a misunderstanding." She said outloud. Sapphire glanced over her shoulder to see what was happening.

"I didn't know how dramatic this whole.. Leading me to other cats thing is, but it is going down the wrong way." Well she wasn't going to fix it. "I suppose that Dog fellow lives up to his name. He is a Dog." Scoff scoff. "Perhaps I should go settle the matter. That unnatural mutt breed cat and that misnamed animal cat are going to make matters worse for everyone."
"Unless you know how to fight you won't be much help."Redfur said finally looking back at the shed, "If you want to get back to the Two-leg nests I can take you there. It's close to the barn."

@dangitdoodle
"Unless you know how to fight you won't be much help."Redfur said finally looking back at the shed, "If you want to get back to the Two-leg nests I can take you there. It's close to the barn."

@dangitdoodle
@feldoras

Dog's eyes narrowed as Foxstar left the shed. He wanted to say 'it isn't even your Clan anymore', but he supposed this was not the best time. And well, if MarshClan's leader didn't want him- there was only one thing left to do now. Dog slunk out the shed after Foxstar, heading in the opposite direction. He didn't look back at Redfur and Sapphire before meowing

"I apologize for the misunderstanding."

The tom headed past them, leaving them to their own devices- he was still hungry, after all. Dog left, and once out of sight slapped a smile on his face, even if it was fake. Maybe this wasn't so funny after all, but he could still pretend like it was.
@feldoras

Dog's eyes narrowed as Foxstar left the shed. He wanted to say 'it isn't even your Clan anymore', but he supposed this was not the best time. And well, if MarshClan's leader didn't want him- there was only one thing left to do now. Dog slunk out the shed after Foxstar, heading in the opposite direction. He didn't look back at Redfur and Sapphire before meowing

"I apologize for the misunderstanding."

The tom headed past them, leaving them to their own devices- he was still hungry, after all. Dog left, and once out of sight slapped a smile on his face, even if it was fake. Maybe this wasn't so funny after all, but he could still pretend like it was.
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Feldoras @Burnmoon

Sapphire blinked. She was about to answer the question before Dog trotted out. There he goes. To where? Who knows and who cared. "Two legs? Do you mean the Tall Servants?" Get it right Redfur. "And no I will have to deny your offer. My Tall Servants don't reside here, and I refuse any interactions with the lesser servants." She huffed.

Well if he was gone, where was the other guy? Were they leaving already? Leaving her alone in the wilderness? Rude! "Are you going to relocate already?"
@Feldoras @Burnmoon

Sapphire blinked. She was about to answer the question before Dog trotted out. There he goes. To where? Who knows and who cared. "Two legs? Do you mean the Tall Servants?" Get it right Redfur. "And no I will have to deny your offer. My Tall Servants don't reside here, and I refuse any interactions with the lesser servants." She huffed.

Well if he was gone, where was the other guy? Were they leaving already? Leaving her alone in the wilderness? Rude! "Are you going to relocate already?"
@DangitDoodle @Feldoras (i just realized that sapphire is still talking to Redfur, so i hope y'all don't mind me barging into this? ;w; they can branch off, if feldoras wants???)

Bat stalked through the unfamiliar territory, her paw pads aching in a way that had become too familiar. They were torn and bleeding in some places, and Bat had gotten all too used to the empty ache in her belly, and the way her skin used to hang off her bones. She still had muscle, but not defined, in the way she knew it should be. You need to be better, a voice that sounded suspiciously like her mother sounded in the back of her head, and Bat growled as she shook it off, pushing herself further into the mystical valley that surrounded her. Her fur stood on end-she recognized the smell of many cats, but she didn't have it in her to push any further. She'd gone long enough.

Because of all the unfamiliar scents in her nose, (her lip curling in an attempt to block it out), Bat didn't notice that she was coming up on two she-cats until it was too late, and she was stumbling into their view. Bat cursed in her head, feeling all of her sore, tired muscles tense up in shock, her barely-there ears pressing back as she attempted to look as threatening as she could. She'd always been small, something Doewater never let her forget, and so she looked so much younger than her eight moons. So she had some growing before she could ever look as threatening as she actually was.

... Still, after a moment, she lowered her hackles and quieted her growl. She was exhausted, starving, and out of practice-even if these two cats were soft and pregnant, she was in no shape to fight them both off. Besides, she'd heard the tail end of the soft-looking one's call-someone else was there, and who else? So instead of picking a fight she knew she wasn't going to win, she fixed the both of them with a hard glare as she slunk back, and gave them a wide berth.

" Stupid she-cats, " she muttered angrily, staring glumly at her paws.
@DangitDoodle @Feldoras (i just realized that sapphire is still talking to Redfur, so i hope y'all don't mind me barging into this? ;w; they can branch off, if feldoras wants???)

Bat stalked through the unfamiliar territory, her paw pads aching in a way that had become too familiar. They were torn and bleeding in some places, and Bat had gotten all too used to the empty ache in her belly, and the way her skin used to hang off her bones. She still had muscle, but not defined, in the way she knew it should be. You need to be better, a voice that sounded suspiciously like her mother sounded in the back of her head, and Bat growled as she shook it off, pushing herself further into the mystical valley that surrounded her. Her fur stood on end-she recognized the smell of many cats, but she didn't have it in her to push any further. She'd gone long enough.

Because of all the unfamiliar scents in her nose, (her lip curling in an attempt to block it out), Bat didn't notice that she was coming up on two she-cats until it was too late, and she was stumbling into their view. Bat cursed in her head, feeling all of her sore, tired muscles tense up in shock, her barely-there ears pressing back as she attempted to look as threatening as she could. She'd always been small, something Doewater never let her forget, and so she looked so much younger than her eight moons. So she had some growing before she could ever look as threatening as she actually was.

... Still, after a moment, she lowered her hackles and quieted her growl. She was exhausted, starving, and out of practice-even if these two cats were soft and pregnant, she was in no shape to fight them both off. Besides, she'd heard the tail end of the soft-looking one's call-someone else was there, and who else? So instead of picking a fight she knew she wasn't going to win, she fixed the both of them with a hard glare as she slunk back, and gave them a wide berth.

" Stupid she-cats, " she muttered angrily, staring glumly at her paws.
@Feldoras @Kilauea

Still awaiting a reply, Sapphire began to be slightly impatient. She could just run off right now and survive on her own. That sounded like a great plan. And no one would have to bother her forever until her tall servants come to her rescue. "I'll go ahead and help myself. There's no need for me to linger around you lowly commoners anyways." Giving a sophisticated scoff, Sapphire began to head deeper into the valley before some hideous beast made an appearance.

Was that a child? Or one really sick looking cat? Sapphire didn't want to stay to find out but obviously this thing didn't have much energy to attack. Otherwise it would had done it by now right? "Ew." Sapphire mumbled under her breath as she trotted back near Redfur. "You'll have to speak up. I didn't hear you."
@Feldoras @Kilauea

Still awaiting a reply, Sapphire began to be slightly impatient. She could just run off right now and survive on her own. That sounded like a great plan. And no one would have to bother her forever until her tall servants come to her rescue. "I'll go ahead and help myself. There's no need for me to linger around you lowly commoners anyways." Giving a sophisticated scoff, Sapphire began to head deeper into the valley before some hideous beast made an appearance.

Was that a child? Or one really sick looking cat? Sapphire didn't want to stay to find out but obviously this thing didn't have much energy to attack. Otherwise it would had done it by now right? "Ew." Sapphire mumbled under her breath as she trotted back near Redfur. "You'll have to speak up. I didn't hear you."
@DangitDoodle

Bat prickled as the loner curled her nose at her appearance. She couldn't help it-she couldn't fix the fact that she'd had to run for moons, barely stopping to eat and sleep. But this loner didn't know that. And Bat didn't want her to know it. So, Bat sneered back at the loner, noticing her smell. So, maybe she wasn't a loner. But, if she wasn't, what was she? She didn't smell like anything Bat had ever encountered before. She didn't have any obvious muscles. Bat stopped in her tracks, and glared at the cat in front of her.

" I said--it doesn't matter! " She growled, angrily, spitting. " Is this your territory? " She stepped forward, her eyes narrowing into tiny little slits. She didn't know how to say anything without a bite of rage-this was no different. Even as she was trying to seem unassuming, she was angry. " Where are the others? " There were obviously others. The smell was so thick. Ugh, maybe this wasn't the best place to settle down.
@DangitDoodle

Bat prickled as the loner curled her nose at her appearance. She couldn't help it-she couldn't fix the fact that she'd had to run for moons, barely stopping to eat and sleep. But this loner didn't know that. And Bat didn't want her to know it. So, Bat sneered back at the loner, noticing her smell. So, maybe she wasn't a loner. But, if she wasn't, what was she? She didn't smell like anything Bat had ever encountered before. She didn't have any obvious muscles. Bat stopped in her tracks, and glared at the cat in front of her.

" I said--it doesn't matter! " She growled, angrily, spitting. " Is this your territory? " She stepped forward, her eyes narrowing into tiny little slits. She didn't know how to say anything without a bite of rage-this was no different. Even as she was trying to seem unassuming, she was angry. " Where are the others? " There were obviously others. The smell was so thick. Ugh, maybe this wasn't the best place to settle down.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22