Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PIRATES (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Draekalovich
"Oh please, the pleasure is mine." He had a tone of sarcasm in his voice and he didnt answer his question. "The name's Dualscar, and its one you'll remember soon."

@Soitisisit
He bairly noticed the other dragon trying to speak to him, as he was busy with another. He did give a quick glance to her though, so he was aware of her existance at least.
@Draekalovich
"Oh please, the pleasure is mine." He had a tone of sarcasm in his voice and he didnt answer his question. "The name's Dualscar, and its one you'll remember soon."

@Soitisisit
He bairly noticed the other dragon trying to speak to him, as he was busy with another. He did give a quick glance to her though, so he was aware of her existance at least.

Pj00StS.png
| Mars/Merlin | He/Him | FR+3 | Imperial stan |
@LordSheo
"You probablly don't want to know." he stated evenly. "T'is a tale best left over a good pint, t'be sure." he stated evenly. "The other fellow is that other dragon roaming about. Chryasafaroronic or something to that effect." he stated matter-of-factually. Upon answering the questions to their satisfaction, he turned to answer the other dragon.

@kingsalad
Veranderful returned one 'good turn' for another, answering quite pointedly. "Somehow, I really doubt that."
@LordSheo
"You probablly don't want to know." he stated evenly. "T'is a tale best left over a good pint, t'be sure." he stated evenly. "The other fellow is that other dragon roaming about. Chryasafaroronic or something to that effect." he stated matter-of-factually. Upon answering the questions to their satisfaction, he turned to answer the other dragon.

@kingsalad
Veranderful returned one 'good turn' for another, answering quite pointedly. "Somehow, I really doubt that."
Sif could not help but chuckle slightly at the sight of things already. Fighting breaking out, rivalries started before the crew even finished getting gathered. "Feels like i'm a hatchlin' all over again!" She took a moment to observe the group in front of her, though she really didn't know anyone there. "A vote eh? That's a new one... Will take a bit 'o getting used ta that kind of thing." She pondered if she should introduce herself, but decided considering the mix of personalities on board, and noting that most were quite dominant, decided to wait it out. Though now she waited as she leaned against a mop, resting on her arms. "Can't clean with em all there now can I? After this little greet'n I'll just slip off to the back, 'n clean there."
Sif could not help but chuckle slightly at the sight of things already. Fighting breaking out, rivalries started before the crew even finished getting gathered. "Feels like i'm a hatchlin' all over again!" She took a moment to observe the group in front of her, though she really didn't know anyone there. "A vote eh? That's a new one... Will take a bit 'o getting used ta that kind of thing." She pondered if she should introduce herself, but decided considering the mix of personalities on board, and noting that most were quite dominant, decided to wait it out. Though now she waited as she leaned against a mop, resting on her arms. "Can't clean with em all there now can I? After this little greet'n I'll just slip off to the back, 'n clean there."
Upon hearing the discussion of quartermaster, Chrysaor wandered over. "It's Chrysaor, actually." He said, gracefully walking over. "I'm the other candidate. I've joined this crew to help track down the wreckage of a pure gold ship. The Gold and Glory. I was her captain, untill the tidelords navy shot us down." He looked a bit sad. "Even her sails were pure gold, and one would be enough to buy a whole fleet of ships. Once I lead us to 'er, everyone aboard gets a share enough to make them kings. Or-" he winked at Sif, taking off his hat to bow, in tradional Crysaor fashion. "Queens."

"My, you wouldn't be the magician Stros, would ya? Yeah! I saw the wanted posters. You stole from some dainty do-gooder glitterbutt!" Chrysaor grinned wide, his purple eye gleaming. "Put er there, an enemy of my enemy is my friend!" He extended his claw to shake with the coatl. "If any of those glitterfeds try to get to you, they'll have ta go through me. Got a bone to pick with em myself."

@lordsheo @draekalovich @neeni
Upon hearing the discussion of quartermaster, Chrysaor wandered over. "It's Chrysaor, actually." He said, gracefully walking over. "I'm the other candidate. I've joined this crew to help track down the wreckage of a pure gold ship. The Gold and Glory. I was her captain, untill the tidelords navy shot us down." He looked a bit sad. "Even her sails were pure gold, and one would be enough to buy a whole fleet of ships. Once I lead us to 'er, everyone aboard gets a share enough to make them kings. Or-" he winked at Sif, taking off his hat to bow, in tradional Crysaor fashion. "Queens."

"My, you wouldn't be the magician Stros, would ya? Yeah! I saw the wanted posters. You stole from some dainty do-gooder glitterbutt!" Chrysaor grinned wide, his purple eye gleaming. "Put er there, an enemy of my enemy is my friend!" He extended his claw to shake with the coatl. "If any of those glitterfeds try to get to you, they'll have ta go through me. Got a bone to pick with em myself."

@lordsheo @draekalovich @neeni
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftofArtemis @draekalovich

The arrival of the golden Skydancer nearly left Stros speechless, he had of coures heard of Chrysaor - who in their business hadn't? "Is that so? An' here I was thinking' that tha' was all jus' stories from drunken fools and plague-addled wretches", he scoffed at the mention of the water deity, "'tis a mighty shame what they did ta yer ship, ya would think tha' the Tidelord wouldn't care about us mere mortals"

If he had been pleased to see the displaced captain, Stros was ecstatic that Chrysaor knew of him. Him, a simple thief! "Yep, tha's me, professional pain in the rear! Hehe, that lil' stunt was jus' a bit o' fun, who knew they'd take it so seriously?", he grasped the captain's offered claw, sporting an even wider grin than his, "Ah've always been a big fan o' yer work, o'course ah never thought ah'd have ta give this line o' work a try mehself"
@GiftofArtemis @draekalovich

The arrival of the golden Skydancer nearly left Stros speechless, he had of coures heard of Chrysaor - who in their business hadn't? "Is that so? An' here I was thinking' that tha' was all jus' stories from drunken fools and plague-addled wretches", he scoffed at the mention of the water deity, "'tis a mighty shame what they did ta yer ship, ya would think tha' the Tidelord wouldn't care about us mere mortals"

If he had been pleased to see the displaced captain, Stros was ecstatic that Chrysaor knew of him. Him, a simple thief! "Yep, tha's me, professional pain in the rear! Hehe, that lil' stunt was jus' a bit o' fun, who knew they'd take it so seriously?", he grasped the captain's offered claw, sporting an even wider grin than his, "Ah've always been a big fan o' yer work, o'course ah never thought ah'd have ta give this line o' work a try mehself"
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@Draekalovich
His emotion remained neutral as he gave him a cold stare. "We'll put that doubt to the test very soon."
@Draekalovich
His emotion remained neutral as he gave him a cold stare. "We'll put that doubt to the test very soon."

Pj00StS.png
| Mars/Merlin | He/Him | FR+3 | Imperial stan |
@lordsheo @draekalovich @GiftOfArtemis

Sif found herself smirking slightly and gave a bow in return, spinning the mop a bit behind her. "No queens here, I'm afraid. Just a 'lil 'o runt sawbby" She stood up proud, though it wasn't much of a sight to see. "Name is Sif, and I'm sorry 'ta say I've never heard of any of you. Never really got ta lis'in to stories of any kind. Too busy keeping myself alive best I could..." She looked at Veranderful then and tilted her head to the side. "I HAVE seen thing-a-ma-bobs like the ones ya got there" She pointed to...all of him. "Not as big, or...fancy you might say."

She smiled brightly then and her orange eyes had a bit of a shine in them. "Must say its nice to be in the company of so many great dragons though! I'd love to hear of the adventures you all must have had!"
@lordsheo @draekalovich @GiftOfArtemis

Sif found herself smirking slightly and gave a bow in return, spinning the mop a bit behind her. "No queens here, I'm afraid. Just a 'lil 'o runt sawbby" She stood up proud, though it wasn't much of a sight to see. "Name is Sif, and I'm sorry 'ta say I've never heard of any of you. Never really got ta lis'in to stories of any kind. Too busy keeping myself alive best I could..." She looked at Veranderful then and tilted her head to the side. "I HAVE seen thing-a-ma-bobs like the ones ya got there" She pointed to...all of him. "Not as big, or...fancy you might say."

She smiled brightly then and her orange eyes had a bit of a shine in them. "Must say its nice to be in the company of so many great dragons though! I'd love to hear of the adventures you all must have had!"
Sinking into one more bow, Rallen turned around and began to wander the ship, casting a scrutinising eye over the state of the ship. His claws clacked on the wood as he silently inspected the ship, taking vague note of the assembled crew as he did so.

A gold flash caught his eye, and he raised an eye ridge at Chrysaor, recognising the gold pirate from several wanted posters and a sighting from several years back. Now it seemed he was seeking to be Quartermaster, along with the Mirror who was sporting several gadgets. Right now, Rallen wasn't too interested in caring who ended up as Quartermaster, but he would have to take an interest in affairs soon enough.
Sinking into one more bow, Rallen turned around and began to wander the ship, casting a scrutinising eye over the state of the ship. His claws clacked on the wood as he silently inspected the ship, taking vague note of the assembled crew as he did so.

A gold flash caught his eye, and he raised an eye ridge at Chrysaor, recognising the gold pirate from several wanted posters and a sighting from several years back. Now it seemed he was seeking to be Quartermaster, along with the Mirror who was sporting several gadgets. Right now, Rallen wasn't too interested in caring who ended up as Quartermaster, but he would have to take an interest in affairs soon enough.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Watching everyone begin their tasks. Vanish felt the need to start working on her own chores. She'd hate to fall behind and also get the Captain in a worse mood after what happened today. The small guardian nodded to the others as they seemed to converse among themselves. Vanish went to double check everything. That the ship was clean, the ropes were taught and not in the way to be tripped on. She wove her way among the traffic of the sea vessel having learned where to go and what to do. Vanish was mostly there to take orders to do menial tasks that the other members of the ship couldn't do. Or rather they had far more important things to do.
Watching everyone begin their tasks. Vanish felt the need to start working on her own chores. She'd hate to fall behind and also get the Captain in a worse mood after what happened today. The small guardian nodded to the others as they seemed to converse among themselves. Vanish went to double check everything. That the ship was clean, the ropes were taught and not in the way to be tripped on. She wove her way among the traffic of the sea vessel having learned where to go and what to do. Vanish was mostly there to take orders to do menial tasks that the other members of the ship couldn't do. Or rather they had far more important things to do.
@kiwisue @Soitisisit @LucidDreamer @Noctera @Deeproar @Draekalovich @Neeni @TypicalRage @GiftOfArtemis @LordSheo @kingsalad

((VOTE Y'ALL))
@kiwisue @Soitisisit @LucidDreamer @Noctera @Deeproar @Draekalovich @Neeni @TypicalRage @GiftOfArtemis @LordSheo @kingsalad

((VOTE Y'ALL))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9